2024 Elections

69,427 Views | 1432 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by caryking
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Cary, I agree with you. Act like a real republic, we are one..........I like 50 petri dishes. CA, FL, NY and TX have economic advantages but so be it.

We will learn that the year 1913 is as significant as1861-65 and more significant than 1812 since we staved off the British Central Bank empire.

What you brainiacs don't realize is that we already tried that. It was called the "Articles of Confederation", and it was such a colossal failure that in a little more than a decade everyone agreed to scrap it and write our current Constitution (which you claim to love), which empowered a Federal government to keep all of our little fiefdoms in check.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Cary, I agree with you. Act like a real republic, we are one..........I like 50 petri dishes. CA, FL, NY and TX have economic advantages but so be it.

We will learn that the year 1913 is as significant as1861-65 and more significant than 1812 since we staved off the British Central Bank empire.

What you brainiacs don't realize is that we already tried that. It was called the "Articles of Confederation", and it was such a colossal failure that in a little more than a decade everyone agreed to scrap it and write our current Constitution (which you claim to love), which empowered a Federal government to keep all of our little fiefdoms in check.
Spoken like the self-proclaimed smartest guy in the room. It's May, aren't you ready for another jab?
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Don't think for a second democrats are just going to sit back and let Trump walk into the White House. They are going to do everything they can to win.
Werewolf
"EVERYTHING" is spot on; be ready for a crisis.......or crises. I'll go ahead and make my prediction of crisEs.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You just proved that you are a good MARXIST....

What you have just said would put this country under single party rule.

You know it. You tip toed around it but at least you admitted it.

Good job comrade. You are a bonified POS.
Lol, gee, how could I have predicted you would say that? I think you're confusing "single party rule" with how badly you want hyper-conservative "minority rule".

You want all legislation to require 60 votes. You want a few small states deciding who is the President. You want no regulation of state elections so that they can be left alone to create minority rule there, too, and then handpick minority rule federal candidates. You love pointing out to anyone who will listen that by god we're a Republic, not a Democracy! Lol, wut?

So what do you call people bent on minority rule who spend all of their time obsessing about immigrants? FASCISTS? That sounds about right.

You know there's an easy solution to combatting "single party rule"... you could just change your positions to something less bat shi** crazy that more people would vote for. Naaaa, can't do that!
What's wrong with legislation requiring at least 60 votes? Senate Rule 22 required a 2/3rds senate vote that was put in place under Democrats in 1917. The country operated under this rule until 1975 when it was changed to 60 to pass legislation. Then in 2010 the senate passed a rule that debate on nominations was by simple majority. If it's good legislation that's going to affect the lives of 330+ million people shouldn't it be by more than a simple majority?

As to a few small states deciding who the President is why should the President be decided by voters in NY and CA. Neither state is run very well. Besides there's nothing that says a candidate can't convince the small states to vote for them. Well except they want to only appeal to the coastal elites. The last thing we need to do is put the fate of the country into the hands of a small minority of elites who have no problem buying their office by paying off the masses.

Allowing illegal immigrants to determine the path of a country is a sure way for that country to fail. There hasn't been 1 country that has survived by allowing non-citizens to exercise that kind of power and influence.

As to combating "single party rule" your side is the one that's changed and not for the good of the country. Why doesn't your side temper their demands rather than insisting everyone fall in line with your "progressive" ideas. Also, pushing for single party rule leads to either fascism or Marxism not Democracy.

There is a reason why Democrats hate the electoral college, your NY and CA is why.

It cracks me up how you guys bawl about "coastal elites", but then spew this constant redneck elitism looking down at blue states. Lol, you seriously think Mississippi is a "well run state"? California has the FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY ON THE PLANET, just ahead of France!

Yeah, sorry... saying that the 15 people that live in South Dakota's votes should count WAY more than the millions of people in Texas is a stupid and undemocratic system.
It may be undemocratic in your eyes; however, the founders thought it was damn good as a representative republic. I agree with them.

The founders also thought it was a damn good idea that we didn't elect Senators at all... they were appointed by state legislatures up until the 17th Amendment in 1913. They definitely didn't get everything right.

I'm actually surprised MAGA radicals haven't been pushing to repeal the 17th Amendment. Surely that's next.
Actually, if you look at this from a different perspective, you could agree with the founders, prior to the 17th amendment. The founders believed in a true federalism government, meaning keep as much local as possible, thus the 10th amendment.

So, with individuals electing their state representatives, and the States selecting Senators, that keeps the power balance, at the State. The founders felt balance was needed in order to keep the Federal government in check.

Since the 17th Amendment was ratified, the power has moved significantly to the Federal government. Look at the lobbying that goes on now. If lobbying is going to happen, I would rather, the majority, be done at the State level.

So… yes!!! I emphatically believe the 17th amendment should be repealed. Our government is a representative republic. The 17th amendment is the antithesis of that. Go read "Common Sense" by Thomas Paine again… perhaps, it will be your first time…
caryking
Werewolf said:

1913 was a bad year for the US. Too many changes in our federalist government. If some would do research, the leftist had to change their naming, from progressives to liberals, because progressivism fell out a favor with society. So, those people co-opted liberalism for their movement. Then HRC started using progressive again, because… wait for it… liberal fell out of favor.

The truth is.. these people are what they are… Marxist!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Actually, your diatribe is not nearly accurate at all. The articles of confederation were an alignment of the states that didn't have any real power for certain things. Military, coinage, maintaining good trade relations between the states, etc. So, it was decided that these States would enact a new constitution for a cohesive federal government.

This cohesive government wasn't supposed to be what it is, we see today; rather, it was to create a compact among the States, that each State agree to. Remember, the States (all) had to agree to this new constitution. They couldn't get everyone aligned, because certain States didn't trust the outcomes (they were right) and required some type of individual recognitions and protections, thus the ten amendments were created. Without those amendments, the constitution wouldn't have been ratified, by the States.

I think some people need to look at this from a beginners mind…. The States created the Federal government! Period!! By doing this, they never intended to give away their State's right. As the Federal government got more intrusive, we lost this compact and this ultimately led to our Civil war.

Now, I'm not arguing for slavery, as I believe all men are created equal, in the eyes of God. If I believe that (and I do) then how can I see slavery as a good thing. It wasn't! On the other hand, taking out slavery, the State's right issue was a massive issue that has fallen since the civil war and during reconstruction.

We need a true education, in our society, so we don't keep getting these foolish thoughts about getting rid of electorial college.
Werewolf
Relative to Act of 1871.........?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Approved October 25, 1938, the flag of the District of Columbia consists of three red stars above two red bars on a white background. It is based on the design of the coat of arms of George Washington, first used to identify the family in the twelfth century, when one of George Washington's ancestors took possession of Washington Old Hall, then in County Durham, northeast England. For heraldic reasons, the stars are properly called mullets.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Approved October 25, 1938, the flag of the District of Columbia consists of three red stars above two red bars on a white background. It is based on the design of the coat of arms of George Washington, first used to identify the family in the twelfth century, when one of George Washington's ancestors took possession of Washington Old Hall, then in County Durham, northeast England. For heraldic reasons, the stars are properly called mullets.
Excellent find!
hokiewolf
It's on the DC govt website. You should probably look easy things up before you posts other people's stupid conspiracy theories
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

It's on the DC govt website. You should probably look easy things up before you posts other people's stupid conspiracy theories
LOL, poor ole Hokie, just grumpy as ever. Are you sure you're right about all this?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Actually, your diatribe is not nearly accurate at all. The articles of confederation were an alignment of the states that didn't have any real power for certain things. Military, coinage, maintaining good trade relations between the states, etc. So, it was decided that these States would enact a new constitution for a cohesive federal government.

This cohesive government wasn't supposed to be what it is, we see today; rather, it was to create a compact among the States, that each State agree to. Remember, the States (all) had to agree to this new constitution. They couldn't get everyone aligned, because certain States didn't trust the outcomes (they were right) and required some type of individual recognitions and protections, thus the ten amendments were created. Without those amendments, the constitution wouldn't have been ratified, by the States.

I think some people need to look at this from a beginners mind…. The States created the Federal government! Period!! By doing this, they never intended to give away their State's right. As the Federal government got more intrusive, we lost this compact and this ultimately led to our Civil war.

Now, I'm not arguing for slavery, as I believe all men are created equal, in the eyes of God. If I believe that (and I do) then how can I see slavery as a good thing. It wasn't! On the other hand, taking out slavery, the State's right issue was a massive issue that has fallen since the civil war and during reconstruction.

We need a true education, in our society, so we don't keep getting these foolish thoughts about getting rid of electorial college.

I get it that the key to the simpleminded Libertarian derp is to never think about the million complexities of actually running a successful country, but yea, you may want to put some more effort into your "true education" before you burn down a good thing.

Our history is crystal clear... the more power you give individual states, the more they compete with and ultimately resent each other, and the more completely ungovernable our country becomes. If you prefer having 50 poor backwater countries over 1 very rich and powerful one then cool, but you're in the minority.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I get it that the key to the simpleminded Libertarian derp is to never think about the million complexities of actually running a successful country, but yea, you may want to put some more effort into your "true education" before you burn down a good thing.

Our history is crystal clear... the more power you give individual states, the more they compete with and ultimately resent each other, and the more completely ungovernable our country becomes. If you prefer having 50 poor backwater countries over 1 very rich and powerful one then cool, but you're in the minority.
Burn the constitution!! It just doesn't work!!

And now, people should understand why people like Smapty get labeled Marxist…
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Nice piece of scholarship.
ncsupack1
I guess Noem is done. Refusing to answer if she actually met with North Korea leader. Funny, she had a chance to be VP before the book.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I guess Noem is done. Refusing to answer if she actually met with North Korea leader. Funny, she had a chance to be VP before the book.

I'm pleased she's out. She seems unserious about governing, and an overcompensator to boot.

ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm pleased she's out. She seems unserious about governing, and an overcompensator to boot.

Sometimes people just take themselves out. She made a terrible decision.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Sometimes people just take themselves out. She made a terrible decision.
She wasn't ever being seriously considered. She has more baggage than that.

Only people that can get away with stuff that bad and worse are liberal black women. They are untouchable.

Most privileged demographic in the world and the least educated, mannered and likeable as well.
GuerrillaPack
The communist scum are now admitting they will raise your taxes!

https://instagr.am/p/C6pKUNnLKIn
Werewolf
LMAO, we're getting desperate to waking people up!!!
Werewolf
#Foreskin, #Nappy & #Sieve, check this out........"Joe BIden in November" is trending on Twitter, LMAO.

Redwolf
Werewolf said:

"EVERYTHING" is spot on; be ready for a crisis.......or crises. I'll go ahead and make my prediction of crisEs.
War, civil or otherwise would do the trick..marshal law ….war time crisis…this could delay …
Wouldn't bet the farm but I would put money on it.. everything I've seen lately is ramping up for civil disruption/war, what have you. Even war on a world scale seems to be ramping up also.
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

War, civil or otherwise would do the trick..marshal law ….war time crisis…this could delay …
Wouldn't bet the farm but I would put money on it.. everything I've seen lately is ramping up for civil disruption/war, what have you. Even war on a world scale seems to be ramping up also.

Yes, our side is winning. Look for the bad guys to burn it all down rather than give up control.

Just listened to a show where the discussion was all these topics. Stir up civil unrest for martial law, a WHO attempt to seize power and dissolve national sovereignties via climate crisis, plandemic or combo. A 911 style event might also be used to trigger war.
Redwolf
Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, our side is winning. Look for the bad guys to burn it all down rather than give up control.

Just listened to a show where the discussion was all these topics. Stir up civil unrest for martial law, a WHO attempt to seize power and dissolve national sovereignties via climate crisis, plandemic or combo. A 911 style event might also be used to trigger war.
I had my suspicions long ago..
Werewolf
#SIeve and #Nappy's side are well prepared. MIchigan is one of many places for which their side is well prepared.

barelypure
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe that's why the DOD is wanting to take all the National Guards away from the Governors and turn them over to the Space Force. All 50 Governors have signed on they're against the move. When you get unanimous action like that you know it's a bad idea
Werewolf
States Rights is our best chance of resisting and survival.
ncsupack1
I see the guy Newsome is going around preaching the EV thing. Saw a article that his travels could hurt Biden this coming election. If I knew how to post articles I would. What's funny is, you guessed it, flying around the world to promote it. I assume that the plane is electric?
ncsupack1
See he cares.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Donald J Trump didn't conduct a peaceful transition of power. I'll bet this transfer will be an absolute joke.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C6y6ougMPjm

Pure PROJECTION from the communist Democrats, and Saul Alinsky tactic of accusing their opposition of what they themselves are doing. This is what the Democrats are ALREADY DOING. The criminal Biden Regime's DOJ is already waging mass political persecution of their political opponents -- eg, the persecution of the January 6th protesters, kangaroo trials against Trump, etc.

And the Democrats are effectively "stopping elections" because they are blatantly RIGGING all of the elections with mass election fraud (millions of fake mail-in ballots that magically arrive at 3-4am, rigged voting machines miscounting the votes, allowing illegal aliens to vote, etc), and engaging in election fraud by preventing their political opponents from being able to even get on the ballot.

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

-Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals
barelypure
Biden now under investigation for 2024 'election interference'

GOP lawmakers are growing increasingly worried that an executive order issued by President Joe Biden in 2021, which mandated that federal agencies develop voter registration plans with 'approved' outside groups, will be unlawfully weaponized this November to boost Democratic turnout.

The Biden administration has framed the unprecedented operation as nonpartisan, though internal documents show the government hosted a July 2021 order planning call that appeared to serve overwhelmingly as a platform for left-wing organizations to suggest sweeping election policy changes.

The evidence to date suggests illegal coordination has been going on between Biden and progressives. Isn't this just more evidence when Biden said, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" his EO merely gave this voter fraud organization legitimacy.
Werewolf
#Sieve, looks like this guy has already decided! ;-)

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
barelypure
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/06/poll-biden-black-voters/

Fewer Black Americans plan to vote in 2024, Post-Ipsos poll finds

The poll of more than 1,300 Black adults finds that 62 percent of Black Americans say they're "absolutely certain to vote," down from 74 percent in June 2020. The 12-percentage-point drop outpaces the four-point drop among Americans overall, from 72 percent to 68 percent.

The drop in turnout interest is sharpest among younger Black people, who have always been less enthusiastic about Biden and have now shifted to majority disapproval of his job performance. Overall, nearly 1 in 5 Black voters who turned out for Biden in 2020 say they are less than certain about whether they will vote at all this year.

The drop in enthusiasm is notable among Black women, who have been a backbone of the Democratic Party. The poll finds 41 percent of Black people ages 18 to 39 are certain to vote this year, down from 61 percent in June 2020. Among Black women in that age group, certainty to vote dropped from 69 percent in 2020 to 39 percent this year.

Just 14 percent of Black voters say they will definitely or probably support Trump.

Some 20 percent say they will probably or definitely vote for Robert F. Kennedy Jr., 14 percent say the same for professor and activist Cornel West, and 9 percent say they will at least probably vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

So that's some interesting numbers if they hold up. Fewer blacks voting altogether. The 3rd Party candidates getting a larger share than before. Trump actually increasing his black vote, even if by only 2 points. That means Biden is getting a much smaller share of the black vote. He could be in trouble. Well he could be except we're already seeing the 3 letter alphabet agencies ramping up their censoring efforts much like they did in 2020. I'm just not clear if they're part of Biden's most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization or if they operate independently.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.