2024 Elections

68,458 Views | 1417 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by BigBarryWood
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Hailey spent 16 times more than Trump in her home state and still lost by 20%.

Take the L and bow out.

Lol, you can always tell what Trump is worried about by listening to what he's selling. Last night he said over and over how great it was that the party is unified. Translation: "He's crapping bricks that the 'incumbent' has only been able to pull 60% in all of the Republican primaries so far".
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/oh-no-big-deal-just-a-survey-showing-haley-beating-biden-58-percent-to-42-percent/
If Haley were the nominee the dems would definitely run Gavin and you guys would all be fawning over him.
Gavin Newsome has no chance of winning.
Neither does Nikki…

The potential path for Haley is Trump gets convicted criminally of one or more charges in coming months and non-worshipers bail.

I think it's fairly unlikely Trump's trials will impact his electoral chances much - either he'll find a way to drag out the process until he can stop it once he gets elected, or he'll get convicted but still get narrowly elected because worshipers are gonna worship.

But regardless she's staying in for two reasons - the slim chance a conviction creates a real opening but also so that she can position herself as a party leader post-Trump. Now in 28 she can rightfully claim she had the character and gumption in 24 to not lick Trump's boots to the detriment of her party and the country.
Haley will never win the Republican Nomination. The GOP knows she will never bring out the votes to win a general election. As much as you all hate it, MAGA is the GOP!!

So, sit back, hold your nose, and vote for Trump! It's the only way to slow down this massive degradation of our society!!
Yes, but be warned, there's a lot of phony MAGAs on this year's North Carolina Republican primary ballot. In fact, I've never seen so many horrible candidates on an NC GOP primary ballot. And too many low information voters are going to let them succeed.
Civilized
Question for the group: who from Trump's rumored shortlist of VP candidates optimizes his chances of winning the election?

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Hailey only being supported by those that are fine with the fascist approach of today's far left government is reason enough for her never to be considered again. She stands no chance in 2028.
I agree 100%! Listen, in 2028, we will need a new person to lead the party. Right now, I'm a Vivek person. Actually, Vivek is my choice for VP! In order to set him up, for 2028. Outside of that, I like Kristie Noem, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and very few others. Actually, JD Vance and Byron Donalds are strong candidates..

I hope it's not Vivek. I don't see him helping with Independent voters. Personally I found him obnoxious in the debates. The right VP pick is critical for Trump.

Vivek has all of Trump's smarm and bombast without any of his appeal. He comes off like a petulant brat.

Hard to imagine him appealing to enough moderates and independents for Pubs to put their trust in him in 28.
it's hard to find someone who knows less about running government than Trump, but Vivek out Trumps Trump
Spoken by a person that loves the big government Republican cabal…

Wait, Hokie loves big gub'mint?
Big, no, functioning yes.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/oh-no-big-deal-just-a-survey-showing-haley-beating-biden-58-percent-to-42-percent/
If Haley were the nominee the dems would definitely run Gavin and you guys would all be fawning over him.
Neither does Nikki…

The potential path for Haley is Trump gets convicted criminally of one or more charges in coming months and non-worshipers bail.

I think it's fairly unlikely Trump's trials will impact his electoral chances much - either he'll find a way to drag out the process until he can stop it once he gets elected, or he'll get convicted but still get narrowly elected because worshipers are gonna worship.

But regardless she's staying in for two reasons - the slim chance a conviction creates a real opening but also so that she can position herself as a party leader post-Trump. Now in 28 she can rightfully claim she had the character and gumption in 24 to not lick Trump's boots to the detriment of her party and the country.
Haley will never win the Republican Nomination. The GOP knows she will never bring out the votes to win a general election. As much as you all hate it, MAGA is the GOP!!

So, sit back, hold your nose, and vote for Trump! It's the only way to slow down this massive degradation of our society!!
Yes, but be warned, there's a lot of phony MAGAs on this year's North Carolina Republican primary ballot. In fact, I've never seen so many horrible candidates on an NC GOP primary ballot. And too many low information voters are going to let them succeed.
Yea, I'm trying to determine these candidates. PM me with some advice, please…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
RINOs have sold America out for the WEF international corporate interests.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
internet-connected voting machines and/or crossover Democrats.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

Ok, but first, tell me which congressional district you reside in….
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

4 for me too…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

4 for me too…
PMed my thoughts to both of you.
packgrad
Thank you
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Thank you
My thoughts on Treasurer were incomplete, meant to say that I wish Folwell wasn't stepping down as Treasurer. Daoud is a mediocre but OK replacement, the other two, especially Briner, are toxic.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

4 for me too…
PMed my thoughts to both of you.
Thanks!

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Civilized said:

Question for the group: who from Trump's rumored shortlist of VP candidates optimizes his chances of winning the election?

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

Hard to say, but I don't think the first 2 will help much. Interesting that Tulsi is on the list. Could she help with independents and women?
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

Hard to say, but I don't think the first 2 will help much. Interesting that Tulsi is on the list. Could she help with independents and women?

My thought for sure.

Tim Scott could obviously help pull some minority votes but may be too establishment. Byron Donalds has the minority appeal angle but without some of the baggage of Tim Scott maybe. But being from Florida may rule him out.

Noem is kind of a wild card to me. My gut is she would have less independent/moderate appeal than Gabbard but likely more than DeSantis or Ramaswamy.
caryking
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

My thought for sure.

Tim Scott could obviously help pull some minority votes but may be too establishment. Byron Donalds has the minority appeal angle but without some of the baggage of Tim Scott maybe. But being from Florida may rule him out.

Noem is kind of a wild card to me. My gut is she would have less independent/moderate appeal than Gabbard but likely more than DeSantis or Ramaswamy.
Civ, I don't think any of those VP candidates move the needle. For me, is picking a person that is relevant enough to carry the torch into 2028.

For me, it's the three I've called out previously.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

My thought for sure.

Civ, I don't think any of those VP candidates move the needle. For me, is picking a person that is relevant enough to carry the torch into 2028.

I hear you.

Which three would top your list?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

My thought for sure.

I hear you.

Good question...

If I wanted someone with legislative and management experience, then, It would be DeSantis. That said, I don't think he can win. Someone that might be able to win, would be Noem or Huckabee Sanders. I do think Vivek is an important mouthpiece for the movement; however, I don't think he's electable, right now.

All that said, here goes...

Vivek
Noem
Donalds

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

My thought for sure.

I hear you.

Good question...

If I wanted someone with legislative and management experience, then, It would be DeSantis. That said, I don't think he can win. Someone that might be able to win, would be Noem or Huckabee Sanders. I do think Vivek is an important mouthpiece for the movement; however, I don't think he's electable, right now.

Vivek
Noem
Donalds

I think Huckabee Sanders is a killer option but I'm guessing she doesn't want that job. If she has presidential ambitions she's probably better off sitting tight where she is, carving out her own path, and making a run at it when Trump is out of the picture.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Tim Scott
Tulsi Gabbard
Byron Donalds
Kristi Noem

My thought for sure.

I hear you.

Good question...

Vivek
Noem
Donalds

I think Huckabee Sanders is a killer option but I'm guessing she doesn't want that job. If she has presidential ambitions she's probably better off sitting tight where she is, carving out her own path, and making a run at it when Trump is out of the picture.
Unless she becomes VP, in which I doubt. I think she is a smart person and will want to stay out of the minutia, that's the media, with Trump.

Joe Biden
packgrad
Werewolf
Delaware of all placed! Congratulations Delaware for having some patriots.

https://publicinterestlegal.org/press/delaware-court-rules-early-voting-and-permanent-absentee-voting-violate-state-constitution/
caryking
Werewolf said:

Delaware of all placed! Congratulations Delaware for having some patriots.

https://publicinterestlegal.org/press/delaware-court-rules-early-voting-and-permanent-absentee-voting-violate-state-constitution/
every state needs to look at their laws to confirm their validity...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Yes, as a republic should.
caryking
Wow!

Joe Biden
caryking
Wow!

Joe Biden
caryking
Wow!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Trump removed from Republican Primary ballot in Illinois.
Werewolf

Werewolf
MLB "great" Steve Garvey out of nowhere......after all these years.

Werewolf
Sieve & Nappy, your side is working hard to win in 2024. Just relentless.........you have much to be proud of.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Sieve & Nappy, your side is working hard to win in 2024. Just relentless.........you have much to be proud of.

Lol, you haven't even seen the mice we've trained to eat Republican ballots yet. Never mind, I've said too much.
caryking
Do you have a problem with this, if true?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
he can't answer yes or no.....

if he says yes hes lying

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.