Child Trafficking amongst other things.......with Jeffrey Epstein, Hunter Biden etc.

34,999 Views | 455 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I went to the theater to watch Sound of Freedom last night. The quality of the movie is top tier. It doesn't feel cheap in any way like some "Christian" movies. The acting is excellent. Especially from the child actors. I also thoroughly enjoyed the chemistry between Jim Caviezel and an ex-criminal who teamed up with him to save the children. Jim has some powerful moments, especially in his final speech after the credits. One couldn't help but shed a tear.

The entire movie theater was completely quiet. Not a word was said once the movie ended. You could hear a pin drop. No one wanted to look at each other as we left the movie and walked to our cars. Everyone was legitimately somber. It ends on a high note. It's almost eerie how much it strikes a chord in you, as the soundtrack has children singing the lyrics, " We are not for sale."

A mixture of emotions. From anger to sadness to astonishment is potent.

There's something to putting a story on screen that makes the child trafficking atrocity more real than it has ever been.

I couldn't help but think. What if that was a child from my own family? What would I do? Words cannot describe it.

I'm certain that this movie is a powerful tool and can be used as a lightning rod for change.

All of us prayer warriors must begin to pray like never before for the complete end of this horrendous crime that has plagued our society.

May God awaken and empower us all.

https://www.angel.com/tickets/sound-of-freedom
Werewolf
Hollywood has made movies about every single subject you can possibly imagine. In fact, they've run out of ideas. Half of what we get is uninspired remakes and 'reimaginings".

Yet the one subject they refuse to make movies about is child trafficking. You have to ask yourself the question, why?

Why did Hollywood refuse to support the Sound of Freedom when it's telling an imperative story about our most precious children?

All we need now is for the world to come to our same understanding.

https://t.me/RealQstradamus/749
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
COMS and more COMS. You have not idea........its real
Werewolf
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a video of Caviezel thanking people for getting to the 2 million tickets sold. 2 million children are trafficked in some way each year.

https://truthsocial.com/@therealjimcaviezel/posts/110675559822621326
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Some weird pasty looking guy named Rothschild hysterically ranting how people shouldn't see this film, because of alleged "conspiracy theories" about the elite being involved in an international child trafficking ring?

The Rothschilds? Hmmmmmmmm

Yeah, the elite could "never" be involved in something like that. I mean, just look at all the elites connected to Jeffrey Epstein's Mossad/CIA pedophile child sex ring on Pedo Island? Clearly it would be an "insane conspiracy theory" to think this.

CNN, Rolling Stone, and the rest of the Luciferian/Marxist run Establishment media is hysterically smearing a film about international child sex trafficking? Why???? As I understand, this film doesn't even explicitly allege that "elites" are involved in international child trafficking. So why is the Establishment media (CNN, etc) reading that into the film, and like white knights coming to the defense of the "elite" and propagandizing the masses to believe that it's only a "conspiracy theory" that the powerful and elites of the world could ever be involved in this?

Ye doth protest too much, methinks

CNN and commie Establishment media...you've tipped your hand and blown your cover yet again.

It's because the Satanic elites are very much involved in international child sex trafficking. It's part of their Luciferian religion. And they use it to blackmail each other into going along with their Satanic ("New World Order" aka "Great Reset" aka communist) agenda.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Consider the fact that the Leftist communist Establishment media is currently foaming at the mouth to promote drag queen story time and taking young children to drag queen shows and parades, often to be exposed to naked Sodomites.

What is that? It's grooming. It's grooming young children for pedophiles.

So is it any wonder, then, that the Satanic Marxist Lamestream media is now running cover for pedophiles yet again, by smearing a movie opposing international child sex trafficking???

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/why-do-you-support-child-trafficking-rolling-stone-slammed-over-negative-sound-freedom

Quote:

The pedo-loving propagandists at the once-great Rolling Stone are at it again, this time seemingly defending child traffickers with a scathing review of Jim Caviezel's anti-child-trafficking film, Sound of Freedom - which they described as a "QAnon-tinged thriller about child-trafficking" which is "designed to appeal to the conscience of a conspiracy-addled boomer."

Authored by pothead journalist Miles Klee, the review attacks Caviezel as "a prominent figure on the conspiracist right," and slams the actor's past claims over elite pedophile rings that kidnap, rape and murder children to harvest adrenochrome, a compound produced in the brain that reportedly contains psychedelic effects, as featured in the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Apparently Caviezel's beliefs invalidate the premise of the film, which was inspired by the very real work of Tim Ballard, founder of Operation Underground Railroad.

Klee writes of the film;

"It's a stomach-turning experience, fetishizing the torture of its child victims and lingering over lush preludes to their sexual abuse. At times I had the uncomfortable sense that I might be arrested myself just for sitting through it..." [ZH: and why would that be, Miles?]

Back to reality, the Sound of Freedom currently enjoys a 99% user rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and 75% from 'Hollywood type' professional reviewers (if ya know what we mean).
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Have you seen Sound of Freedom yet?
Normies are being introduced to the most important subject that can unify us all: Crimes against children.
The mainstream media has come out against highlighting the truth depicted in this film, clearly showing who they are once again.
Anons are going to be on the right side of history.
End child trafficking for good.
It must happen.
Werewolf
The same mainstream media that hid Epstein Island is now attempting to dissuade the masses from watching anything exposing crimes against children.
Imagine covering for traffickers. How can these people sleep at night?

https://t.me/PepeDeluxed/45732
Werewolf
Hoping that exposure allows connection of the dots by the masses. Sick and demonic!

Ukraine is a major hub........if not THE major hub.....in child trafficking. Ukraine may be where the adrenochrome manufacturing is based.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/tim-ballard-explains-that-trans-agenda-is-straight-out-of-the-pedophile-playbook?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-07-10&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a video from CBS touting the work of Tim Ballard in 2014 right after the success of the raid depicted in Sound of Freedom. Now CBS on most of the other main stream media is coming out and degrading him and what he does. What has changed or is Sound of Freedom getting too close over the target?

https://rumble.com/v2zaq8y-2014-cbs-praised-tim-ballard-sound-of-freedom-for-sting-saving-kids-from-tr.html
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

Here is a video from CBS touting the work of Tim Ballard in 2014 right after the success of the raid depicted in Sound of Freedom. Now CBS on most of the other main stream media is coming out and degrading him and what he does. What has changed or is Sound of Freedom getting too close over the target?

https://rumble.com/v2zaq8y-2014-cbs-praised-tim-ballard-sound-of-freedom-for-sting-saving-kids-from-tr.html
I haven't seen the movie. From all accounts, you really need to be ready to see it. its very moving and emotional movie, I hear...

That said, they damn sure are over the target!!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I haven't seen the movie. From all accounts, you really need to be ready to see it. its very moving and emotional movie, I hear...

That said, they damn sure are over the target!!!!
You really do need to see it. It's not political and early on your skin will start to crawl. Nothing bad is ever shown, but you know what is or about to happen. A very well done movie.
Werewolf
A recent assassination attempt on Mel Gibson is not being reported by the media.........attributed to his documentary on child trafficking in Ukraine.

Operation Underground Railroad Mel Gibson Ukraine child trafficking (rumble.com)

Ukraine is a primary hub for trafficking of children.
Werewolf
BOMBSHELL! The Worldwide Child Sex Trafficking and Organ Harvesting Rings are a $34 Billion Industry and Mel Gibson is About to EXPOSE Them ALL! (rumble.com)
Werewolf
The attractive ones sold to elites as sex slaves.
The others carved up as discarded waste.
Ready for the ugly truth?
Ukraine Is Farming Children in Factories for Elite Pedophiles, Russia Is Saving the Children (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Jim Caviezel says that the day after he brought up adrenochrome he was dropped by his agency, his lawyers let him go and he was canceled in Epstein Island connected Hollywood.

"Adrenochrome is a chemical compound that's been around since the 1930s. There is a natural form.. which is caused by torturing kids..

I brought this up a few years ago and all of a sudden I was attacked by every media group. The next day I never heard from my agency for 14 months. My lawyers let me go. My agency never called me after that. I didn't realize the connection to my industry. To Epstein Island and all of that but obviously there is."

Werewolf
HAITI coming.........remember, the Clintons are smack dab in the middle of this too.

With regards,

Q
Werewolf
Ghislane Maxwell working at Disney? Naah, couldn't be.

Werewolf
Rothschild........? Where have I heard that last name before?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
What's "A-113"...........Disney movies?

Werewolf
Is this important?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

What's "A-113"...........Disney movies?

"A113 is a reference to a classroom at the California Institute of the Arts, specifically a classroom used by the graphic design and character animation students. Many alumni of CalArts went on to work at Disney and Pixar"

https://www.insider.com/every-a113-easter-egg-pixar-movies#what-is-a113-1

Not everything that is a code is nefarious, a thought that you choose to ignore consistently.
Werewolf
You are truly pathetic. You are gonna be shamed in the end friend. On 2nd thought, I don't think you got it in ya.
Werewolf
Not a pretty topic but a necessary topic for all of humanity to consider. If we can't or won't do something about this as a people, we deserve everything that comes our way as a result.

Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.