Child Trafficking amongst other things.......with Jeffrey Epstein, Hunter Biden etc.

35,033 Views | 455 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Look at it like a very complex boxing match.......or even multi-dimensional chess. For instance, professional boxers feeling each other out looking for weaknesses in the opponent's defense or ability to take a punch. That's what we've been watching for the last 7 years. When this comes out be ready for a counter punch. It might be a wild swing and the punch could land.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Offficial Epstein Island List release delayed until Jan 22nd.........it is delayed because of legal team for Doe 107, a victim.

Q has already released the list...... some time ago. Find Q post #4577 for the list.
Werewolf
Yep, Jimmy KImmel is on the list ............about midways down.

You know who else is on the list? All those that heavily attack Donald Trump...........and you don't wonder why?

Werewolf
Do you want to be on the right side of history? Or sit on your hands and zip your lips to be on the wrong side?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Bradley Edwards is the lawyer for several of Jeffrey Epstein's victims. By the way, did you know Ghislane Maxwell's father was Mossad? Can u -- just by chance -- maybe some luck -- connect the damn dots?

Werewolf
This may break before the election fraud. It's deep, dark and sinister......you might say the root of it is lying in he$$.

Werewolf
Werewolf
What my 3rd cousin was telling me about back in 2005-2010. He and his brother were IT and Security services for Congress and DOD amongst other things in DC. I've shared it here before.

Werewolf
Mossad is probably the lead of the 3 head monster which includes MI6 and CIA.

Werewolf
If you've not picked a side, now might be a good time.
Werewolf
Like #theGobbler says, "it's not impacting me and I like the way things have been before Trump". Let's go back to that era. Think about the arrests and all those celebrities, politicians and corporate executives who have disappeared or stepped down since 2017.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Better get your big boy britches on fellas. #daSieve and #daHoak would be advised to shed their panties 1st.
Werewolf
This isn't even as hard as 2 plus 2, fellas.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Ghislane's daddy, a Mossad super spy. It was a family business. Trump began dismantling this operation as well as others in 2017 when he took office. You weren't paying attention most likely.....Am I surprised?

Werewolf
Remember Harvey Weinstein? I think that was about 2017........soon after Trump took office. Like I said, most here were asleep on their recliner.

Werewolf
Of course, most haven't a clue about this either........but shared once before here. #submarines ....remember this word.

Werewolf
Not just the CIA, it included Mossad and MI6. Operational arms of the global cabal. By the way, there are other islands.....stay tuned down the road.
Werewolf
Werewolf
#WWG1WGA.

Werewolf
J6 protestors receive a combined 846 years of prison.
Epstein pedophiles receive 0 combined years of prison.

Nothing to see here, right #Gobbler?
Werewolf
By the way, Lady Rothschild is who introduced Jeffrey Epstein to Alan Dershowitz. But #Gobbler can't connect the dots
Werewolf
#WWG1WGA
Werewolf
Getting close to checkmate looks like. Watch for Prince William to become King......
Werewolf
Pedophiles.........Sieve's American heroes. #Sieve, are you proud of yourself? I suspect #you have no shame.

Werewolf
She's in it up to her eyeballs.......

Werewolf
#Gobbler, get back to MSM news..................just pathetic.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.