Child Trafficking amongst other things.......with Jeffrey Epstein, Hunter Biden etc.

34,979 Views | 455 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there a connection between the death of Anne Heche and the deaths of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski & Staff? Updated! - Puget Sound Radio

Yes, direct connection. Not a coincidence
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Holy Crap Biden did Human Trafficking! Da! GOP HOUSE OVERSIGHT CHAIR JAMES COMER (rumble.com)

Hunter BIden linked to Child Trafficking.......tip of a monstrous iceberg
Werewolf
Child Sacrifice .......better get used to it. Its coming, won't be pretty, massive #'s of elite and Hollywood involved.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Gets closer to the truth. Can you stomach the truth?

Werewolf
Not because I enjoy this. Because I'm called to do this.

A couple of hints: Babylonian Talmud - Khazarian Mafia - WEF/NWO - Global Cabal

Werewolf
The Mafia, CIA & Jeffrey Epstein Worked TOGETHER To Traffic Minors
https://www.*****ute.com/video/D3rhlXhvf-c/

*****ute (https://www.*****ute.com/video/D3rhlXhvf-c/)
The Mafia, CIA & Jeffrey Epstein Worked TOGETHER To Traffic Minors
There is much more to the Jeffrey Epstein case than an island for sex trafficking, flight logs and a suspicious "suicide."
Werewolf
Not connecting the dots for you ..........just yet. Reality will be coming home to roost over these coming months.

Werewolf
I've posted the Obama and George Clooney pic here before...probably left a number of you aghast. Get real with it guys and girls, its time to take these SOB's down.

Werewolf
Sieve, you're asking me to take this one down to? Asking why I post these things? Ask yourself why you don't post these things.............how about that?

Werewolf
VIDEOS OF THE ELITE IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH YOUNG VICTIMS..stay tuned.
America1freedom on Gettr: VIDEOS OF THE ELITE IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH YOUNG VICTIMS.. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE THAT..
Werewolf
One of Jeffrey Epstein's child sex trafficking victims, Sarah Ransom, told (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11534545/Jeffrey-Epstein-victim-claims-watched-sex-tapes-pedophile-wealthy-associates.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton) the court that she "made copies of tapes of high-ranking officials raping children and committing other horrific crimes."

Ransom claims that "the footage shows two of Epstein's wealthy associates having sex with the victim. Epstein does not appear in the video, which, according to the victim, "shows how 'smart' he is."

The girl said she had copies of the footage, which she kept in several secure locations throughout Europe.
Werewolf
Lara Logan dropped truth bombs about Pedowood, Podesta and Satanists.
"Katy Perry doing a music video about cannibalism where she's being cooked and prepared to be eaten...These people are crazy.. Marina Abramovich holding up a severed goats head and doing spirit cooking and bathing people in blood and having fake cannibal dinners where all these hollywood celebrities are standing around taking a piece of the fake body. I'm sorry but these are the crazy people. John Podesta's art that he posts in his home.. He's insane.
We're not crazy for talking about it.
We're not crazy for wanting the truth.
We're not crazy for wanting to know who were the people that Ghislaine Maxwell was supplying children to.
We're not crazy for asking those questions.
And I don't care what they say about me."

Full interview:
Werewolf
The truth is coming.

Werewolf
Surprised this has been left up by YouTube. The truth is coming. Wouldn't it best if it comes sooner rather than later? Let's get our hands out from under our arses now rather than later.

KARMA IS A ***** !!!! - YouTube
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Cm-ZDTAN2B-
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
The quiet on this thread reminds me that Stockholm Syndrome is a real thing. Much like the jab, our open border, inflation, money laundering, grooming of children, censorship of social media.............what else? Must I go on?
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

The quiet on this thread reminds me that Stockholm Syndrome is a real thing. Much like the jab, being overrun at the border, inflation, money laundering, grooming of children, censorship of social media.............what else? Must I go on?
For whatever reason, I just actually found this thread. I plan to add more to it. There's so very much to discuss, and rabbit holes to go down. This issue of elite child sex blackmail rings is very much real, and blatantly exposes the harsh reality of the situation we face -- ie, an extremely wicked elite ruling our society and perpetrating unimaginable crimes with impunity . If the supposed "leaders" of our society are involved in raping (and murdering, and even canibalizing) children, then what level of depravity and wickedness are these people not capable of? If they are doing this, then the idea of them carrying out (or faking) school shootings, assassinating JFK, engineering a fake "pandemic" to bring in tyranny, or orchestrating 9/11 is really child's play in comparison.

The Epstein case exposed the reality of this, and now no one can deny that this is real. There are hundreds/thousands of "elites" who are involved in this. This is how they are blackmailed and controlled. It is a cabal, which at the top is being run by a top elite who are Luciferians. They are the ones orchestrating this agenda for a Satanic "New World Order" aka "The Great Reset" -- ie, worldwide totalitarian communist takeover.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf

Human Smugglers Plead Guilty, Could Face Life in Federal Prison (conservativebrief.com)
Werewolf
TheStorm
Hey, "were"?!?

You solve that Anne Heche murder yet that you were working on several months back?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Hey, "were"?!?

You solve that Anne Heche murder yet that you were working on several months back?
Can't solve it, I can make sure others can think of possibilities outside of the MSM lies. You, Hoke and Kim claim to be Conservatives. You're simply sheep with an R shaved in ur wool.

Anthony Bourdain is another one we may learn more about. Just to give you something to wet your panties over.

GuerrillaPack
A co-founder of Wikipedia, Larry Sanger, went public in 2020, with a long Twitter thread detailing how "pedophiles rule the world":

https://newspunch.com/the-world-is-run-by-pedophiles-wikipedia-co-founder-blows-whistle-on-elite-high-society/

Quote:

'The World Is Run By Pedophiles': Wikipedia Co-Founder Blows Whistle On Elite 'High Society'

July 29, 2022

Pedophiles run the world and the scourge of child sex trafficking is "entrenched in high society" and covered up by the mainstream media, according to Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger, who says the world must wake up to the "horrible reality" before change can take place.

Elite pedophilia is systematic and entrenched, warns Sanger, who warns "many of the Beautiful People know about child sex trafficking by elites" before adding "some participate in it, and… the media and courts cover it up."

Sanger, who co-founded Wikipedia, coining the now iconic name and writing much of its original governing policy, has turned his attention to the scourge of elite pedophilia, saying "This is not a joke and it's real."

Sanger authored a deep dive Twitter thread on the topic, linking various celebrity perpetrators with some lesser-known, though no less disturbing, exposes and cover-ups from recent history, in an attempt to awaken the masses to what he describes as the "reality and horror" of child sex trafficking by elites.

Sanger's deep dive into the depraved world of elite child rapists and their enablers continues below, with instructions on how to educate your friends about the scourge:

"Begin with Jeffrey Epstein. His circle of friends features some of the most famous people in the world. People like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, even Donald Trump. Look up the "Lolita Express" flight log and his black book. Quite a stunning social circle, really.

"He was arrested (twice) because he was a pedophile who abused many teen girls. He had an island in the Caribbean in which this took place, which, by all credible accounts, was visited by many of his famous friends.

"There is courtroom evidence that Epstein's friends sexually abused the teen girls he collected, who as young as 12 were basically sex slaves.

"But I'm just scratching the surface, here. There are hair-curling claims about a "temple" on his island and rites performed in the hill underneath it. You don't have to believe that, to be shocked by Epstein's circle. But the occult connections keeps recurring, disturbingly.

"This is what you've heard and (if you're like most people) probably already forgotten about. But we are not even close to being done. Did you know that ABC News had this story in 2016, and covered it up? They did. Everyone knows that, too, but few are talking about it.

"Did you know that it was covered up in a different way last 2008, when Epstein was sentenced to a mere slap on the wrist? Why on earth, in the name of all that is holy? "Because he's so powerful and has powerful friends to protect," you say.

"Right. Think about that. Hard. More of the story came out last summer. But no one else has been jailed, not even Epstein's chief accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell, whose location is unknown. Few in the scandal-crazed media….seem to care much. That's weird, isn't it?

"We the people would learn much more about the suspects and allegations if more court documents were unsealed. But massive numbers of Epstein case documents have been sealed. The court system is protecting the guiltyagain, as they did in 2008. They do that a lot, turns out.

"Now, think. This doesn't take evidence, it takes a little bit of brave thinking. What must our beloved and distinguished world of famous, rich, and powerful people be like, if Epstein's friends (THOSE people!) are violating teen sex slavesand the courts *protect* them?

"It sure sounds like (a) many of the Beautiful People know about child sex trafficking by elites, (b) some participate in it, and (c) the media and courts cover it up. "But…systematically? Do they really? Surely not," you say. Sadly this happens over…and over…and over.

"Look these up: NOTE: separate tweet below for each! The Catholic Church, Pedowood, underage groupies, Jimmy Savile, Rotherham, CPS disappearances, the Kinsey Institute, John of God, NXIVM, the Finders, Marc Dutroux, Laura Silsby…

[...]

Werewolf
That's a helluva find..
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

That's a helluva find..
I'm sort of a "junkie" when it comes to all things "conspiracy"-related. As I think I've told you, I've been researching nearly every rabbit hole related to the NWO agenda for the last 20 years. For the first 5-10 years I was absolutely obsessed, and was probably spending an average of 3-4 hours per day researching/reading and watching videos on the topic. Now it's down to only about 30-45 minutes a day on average, but I still stumble on some good stuff.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Back to the Epstein case for a minute. I find it absolutely mind-boggling that more people aren't connecting the dots after everything that was exposed (and his fake "suicide"), especially with the Ghislaine Maxwell trial taking place only a short time ago.

Don't you find it unfathomable that the government has done absolutely nothing to attempt to prosecute all the hundreds (thousands?) of elites who were "clients" to Epstein and Maxwell, using them to have sex with children? How could any thinking person see that as nothing less than that the government is protecting those elites who are guilty of raping children and being involved in a pedophile network? Isn't this one of biggest stories in world history? But no, I guess not, because the Satanic communist Lamestream media and government is not interested in prosecuting these people for their horrendous crimes.

I was following this Epstein case closely all the way back in 2006 though 2008, when Jeffrey Epstein's operation was busted for the first time, by local police down in Florida. It was exposed that he was running a large-scale sex trafficking operation involving dozens/hundreds of underage girls. But guess what happened? The Feds swooped in and the U.S. Attorneys got Epstein a sweetheart plea deal granting him immunity from all federal criminal charges, where he got a slap on the wrist (pleading guilty in a Florida state court to 2 felony prostitution charges), and getting only 18 months. And while most sex offenders in Florida are sent to state prison, Epstein got special treatment where he was housed in a private wing of a government building and even allowed to leave the facility for up to 12 hours a day, 6 days a week on "work release".

How did this happen?

Well, it was reportedly admitted by the U.S. Attorney on the case that he was told that Jeffrey Epstein was working for the intelligence agencies, and he was ordered to back off of the case!

The U.S. Attorney for Southern Florida, Alexander Acosta, was reported to have said that he offered a lenient plea deal because he was told that Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone"!!

This was reported by The Daily Beast:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?ref=scroll

More, without a paywall:
https://whowhatwhy.org/politics/government-integrity/jeffrey-epstein-belonged-to-intelligence/

Here's the deal...Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell worked for the Mossad and U.S. intelligence (who work together). Israeli and jewish interests control the U.S. Government. They use these pedophile rings to blackmail and control powerful people, to do their bidding -- ie, advance the Satanic "New World Order" agenda for a totalitarian communist worldwide takeover.
Werewolf
Throw in MI-6 and you've got the 3 operational components.
Werewolf
Mel Gibson was ostracized in LA several years back, wonder why......... My guy, Juan O'SAvin, hangs with Mel and Tim on occasion. Juan is involved with some of their work.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Liberal persuasion exclusively
Werewolf
Dinners as in pizza. At what age does pizza cease to be pizza?
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.