TRUMP 2024

4,597,401 Views | 33649 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.
buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good. Blow them all up Ukraine

Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.
buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.
buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.


I know enough to know that the government is not the sole blame for diesel production in America. Why can't you just acknowledge this is a terrible idea?
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.
buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.


I know enough to know that the government is not the sole blame for diesel production in America. Why can't you just acknowledge this is a terrible idea?


Okay. Who are you blaming for diesel production in America?
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.

buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.

So you just herp de derped about diesel prices being all Dems' fault because you're an expert?
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.

buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.

So you just herp de derped about diesel prices being all Dems' fault because you're an expert?


Without being a condescending *****, just answer. Is there anything I mentioned that you voted against?
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.

buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.

So you just herp de derped about diesel prices being all Dems' fault because you're an expert?


Without being a condescending *****, just answer. Is there anything I mentioned that you voted against?

Again, you were literally just a condescending ***** with your "I forgot you are an expert" deflection. You really can't hear what comes out of your mouth?

Anyway, instead of immediately changing the subject to "but but Dems!" why not just respond to what Trump is doing for once? Obviously Trump is desperate to pretend he's doing something about diesel prices, since the midterms are coming up and everyone knows he's responsible for torching the Middle East and not stopping the Ukraine War on Day 1 (like he promised would be sooo easy).

So why does Trump never miss a chance to fellate Putin, especially considering that buying their diesel would have a negligible effect on prices anyway? Any idea what that's about?
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!

So you admit you don't have any sense of the Muslim mayors you claim to have taken over the England you have in mind but... you know... Brown Man Bad!!

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? What specifically is your concern with Khan?

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? Yes

What specifically is your concern with Khan? Did I say I had a problem with him?


Can you name the other major cities with Muslim mayors aside from Khan in London?

Your entire post was regarding how you are concerned about Muslims taking over and changing England from what you picture when you envision it. And you are concerned about that happening in America. Sounds like it's a problem for you; not specifically Khan, but the general sense. I was just asking for you to explain your concern. Why are Muslim mayors a problem?

There is no evidence that Muslim mayors are causing English cities to come under Sharia law. The UK government explicitly says Sharia has no jurisdiction in England and Wales:
https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2026-03-11/119825

Are you Muslim?


How would that information help you explain your concern over Muslim mayors?

It might explain why you are responding like you do.


You're the one who brought up this Muslim invasion concern. I'm just trying to understand what it is. My responses should have no bearing on the concern you brought up.

You made the claim that most major British cities have Muslim mayors but can't list any outside of the one I mentioned. There seem to be private Sharia Law councils for people who choose to participate but no evidence that it is being enacted in government jurisdiction.

You say we live in different worlds. Please show me evidence of yours. I'm just trying to understand your claims.

Ok, I'll bite…

Yes, segments of areas with England do have these Sharia Law councils. Based on some of my readings they are not as private as you suggest. I also agree that they are not government enacted; however, they are not shut down by the government either. Regardless of whether they are private, what jurisdiction do they and/or should they have in England?

Regarding the two of us living in different worlds; I don't remember the context I may have used; however, I have been a volume speaker about having different world views with others in this thread. Yes, I do believe that to be true!

I see things from Christian World View first and I'm very strong in my belief. Now, when it comes to our governmental structure, I am a strict originalist! We have too many debates about court decisions, actually Civ uses that frequently by saying, "I don't think the courts will agree with you". A recent example of that circles around the media outlets access to the White House. Yes, you can site court decisions as precedence. That said, I've never been a believer in precedence (in fact I've had debates with our current Chief Justice in NC). He and I disagree on this issue. I had an opportunity to poke fun with him on the ruling that dictated Roe vs Wade and its overturning.

In summary, I don't frequent this thread anymore as it's very polarizing, very much like several of the Sports threads. Typically, I stay clear from the chaos anymore. I'm going to move on from you, ok?


Feel free to do whatever you like.

Can you provide evidence that the Sharia Law councils aren't private? You've obviously done a lot of reading about it so it should be easy to prove.

Why should the government shut them down? They are not courts, they are councils most commonly used to advise in Islamic marriages. I've already provided a link that the UK government explicitly states they have no jurisdiction or legal authority. Should government shut down ecclesiastical tribunals?

Curious if you have the same concern about Christian Nationalism?


Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.

buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.

So you just herp de derped about diesel prices being all Dems' fault because you're an expert?


Without being a condescending *****, just answer. Is there anything I mentioned that you voted against?

Again, you were literally just a condescending ***** with your "I forgot you are an expert" deflection. You really can't hear what comes out of your mouth?

Anyway, instead of immediately changing the subject to "but but Dems!" why not just respond to what Trump is doing for once? Obviously Trump is desperate to pretend he's doing something about diesel prices, since the midterms are coming up and everyone knows he's responsible for torching the Middle East and not stopping the Ukraine War on Day 1 (like he promised would be sooo easy).

So why does Trump never miss a chance to fellate Putin, especially considering that buying their diesel would have a negligible effect on prices anyway? Any idea what that's about?

100%

We solemnly stand with the almost-hanged Mike Pence on this.
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?


No comment
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Why TF are we buying diesel fuel from Russia?


Why? Because democrats canceled the Keystone pipeline, limit expropriation and drilling and close refineries around the country in hopes of forcing people to buy electric cars to save the western articulated spotted mouse.

buddy, this has zero to do with the keystone pipeline. We should not be buying g Russian anything, period.


If you say so. I forgot you are an expert on oil production, refineries, transportation, exploration and drilling, fracking anything Russia, etc.

So you just herp de derped about diesel prices being all Dems' fault because you're an expert?


Without being a condescending *****, just answer. Is there anything I mentioned that you voted against?

Again, you were literally just a condescending ***** with your "I forgot you are an expert" deflection. You really can't hear what comes out of your mouth?

Anyway, instead of immediately changing the subject to "but but Dems!" why not just respond to what Trump is doing for once? Obviously Trump is desperate to pretend he's doing something about diesel prices, since the midterms are coming up and everyone knows he's responsible for torching the Middle East and not stopping the Ukraine War on Day 1 (like he promised would be sooo easy).

So why does Trump never miss a chance to fellate Putin, especially considering that buying their diesel would have a negligible effect on prices anyway? Any idea what that's about?


So, no…you voted yes for everything I said?

Thank you and goodnight.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Good. Blow them all up Ukraine



There's things he does I think are good but he's dead wrong on this one. It's like Britain and France letting Hitler take the Sudetenland, the most defensible part of Czechoslovakia and we all know what came from that. Don't want the Ukes to do that and tie their hands in their own defense? Fine, compensate them by putting US divisions on the ground to fight alongside them.
CALS grad

“Regulars, by God!”
First Page Refresh
Page 962 of 962 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.