Gulfstream4 said:eljefe444 said:Gulfstream4 said:eljefe444 said:Gulfstream4 said:eljefe444 said:Gulfstream4 said:SmaptyWolf said:Gulfstream4 said:SmaptyWolf said:Gulfstream4 said:
Trump meets with Xi, he's swooning….Trump doesn't meet with Xi, he's doesn't care about foreign policy
Trump meets with Mamdani, he's swooning…Trump doesn't met with Mamdani, he's a racist
You will outrage no matter what Trump does
So a few days ago when Trump was effusively praising Mamdani over and over on national TV, you didn't pause for a second and think "Hmmm, why on Earth is Trump gushing over an America-hating communist?"
Just kidding, I'm very sure you didn't process that thought for a second.
So was your President Trump right to meet with Mamdani? You approve? A simple yes or no will do.
I bet a coke and candy bar you will not answer.
I can give you a list a mile long of American Dems that Trump should have met with before a city mayor... I doubt American national security depended on that particular meeting. So why would he go out of his way to meet with the most notorious OMG COMMUNIST in America, and then kiss his ass repeatedly?
I bet a Moon Pah and an RC Cola you will not answer.
Like I said, you won't answer.
It's funny you act like you are making any points. You've already given up the game that you stand for nothing but liberal tears. You're the same thing as the loser burner accounts on Twitter, just trolling.
That really hurts. Think I'll run right out and join the democrat communist party.
Do you want the pedophiles in the Epstein files to be exposed and face justice? Bet you a candy bar and a can of Coke you won't answer…
Sure I do. All child moslesters should be taken in the woods and shot. Give me immunity and I'll do it for free. That said let's be honest, you only care because you think your great President Trump is in the files and you can finally get him. You don't care one bit about gay and transformer ideology being pushed on children by leftist pedophiles. For you it's simply GET TRUMP.
Why didn't your guy release the files he had in his possession all four years?
I don't drink soft drinks or eat sweets. I hoist heavily weighted objects until I get dizzy or sh*t my pants.
And Trump is in them. He is a pedophile. He will not sue anyone making that claim. I care because I want all pedophiles to face justice, not just Trump. At least we can agree on that front.
Gay and trans people do not groom children just because they are weird to you. I know they give you the ick but that doesn't make them monsters; not sure why you would bring them up here.
The Biden administration did not release all Epstein files primarily because many records were under court seal, protected by grand jury rules, tied to victim privacy, or connected to ongoing investigations, and there was no law at the time requiring a comprehensive public release. I wish there was and I wish that was one campaign promise your president would've kept. Seems like an easy win for Trump, but there must be some reason he refuses to release them…
I don't even know where to start…
You also believed the Russia-Russia-Russia hoax. You WANT to believe the worst.
With everything the democrats did to stop your President Trump from running and winning you don't think they would have leaked all this evidence you claim to their lap dog media? That's the first I would have done before trying to bankrupt him, jail him, remove him from the ballot in 16 states and assassinate him TWICE…
Let's say Trump is this monster you desperately want him to be…he still beat Harris in a landslide. What does that say about your party? I mean, hand picked Harris lost to pedo?!
Literally everything you post is something Trump. Do you have ANYTHING to say about your party?
The left definitely tries to indoctrinate children from a young age with gay pride and transformer ideology starting in the classroom with activists masquerading as teachers. Feel free to google drag queen store hour for starters.
You are okay with that because that's your side and you can't fit the narrative, so dismiss it.
It's a status symbol for left wokeness and always go after the white kids because blacks, Asian and Hispanic don't go for that nonsense.
Man, if you're still gobbling up that MAGA comic book even now there's no helping you.
You WANTED to believe Trump, the most notorious dirtbag in NYC history, was some kind of superhero. Such an easy mark. He certainly saved his own bank account, so I guess that's something.
