TRUMP 2024

526,112 Views | 6386 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by packofwolves
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

I watched the interview with Rogan last night. Almost 3 hours long. Such a better format than standard tv broadcast shows. Trump is sharp, confident, funny, can think on his toes, clearly was a salesman, sympathetic... to name a few.

Anyone that says that he can't string sentences together that make sense is an idiot. 3 hours long. Joe changed subjects and interrupted him. Sad that that is a standard to measure him by, but his opponent is clearly not capable of handling such challenges in an interview.

I thought he did well and the interview will definitely swing some voters his way. He represented himself well. Came off better than any interview or speech I've seen him do.

Trump's lips moving and sounds coming out don't meet the standard of stringing sentences together.

Between making stuff up, his Alzheimers/dementia, and his "Weave" gibberish, Rogan vacillated between being amused, incredulous, and feeling downright sorry for the guy. He was incredibly gracious to bounce around and talk about whatever nonsense Trump's addled mind came up with next just to keep the conversation flowing.

Can you find any clips of him diving deep and really drilling down into policy or hell, any topic, in a way that makes sense and doesn't veer wildly off-topic after three seconds?

Also good of Rogan to push back and acknowledge that a prospective conversation he'd have with Harris would likely go just fine.

Funny to see this clip pop up where Rogan previously calls Trump a man-baby given his pathological need to have his ego stroked by his handlers.

The Adderall thing may make sense and partially explain Trump's childlike impulsivity and inability to hold or communicate a linear thought.

packgrad
Too bad you DEI candidate is too chicken **** to do the interview. Would be hilarious to watch.

But she read good, right civ. She read so good!
packgrad

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

So the "chemicals in the water are turning our kids trans" guy and who wants a job in the Trump admin thinks his interview was a "tour de force"? Lol, that's very surprising.
packgrad

Versus

Werewolf
Too funny watching the 'roll out'.

The IRS, the Fed, the Corporation, remember these three items

Werewolf
Replying to that crazy Were's post, :-)
Oldsouljer
Donald Trump tells Joe Rogan that Abraham Lincoln was a "very depressed guy," after he lost his son Tad.
There's only one problem: Tad died 6 years after Lincoln's death.

That's not much of a gotcha. Trump was obviously thinking of Willie Lincoln who died in 1862, perhaps the darkest year of Abe Lincoln's life. And Lincoln was deeply depressed at that time.
Werewolf
How's silver doing the last week or so? :-)
Werewolf
'Can #Sieve's side cheat enough' is the only question that remains.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

How's silver doing the last week or so? :-)
I wish I could post a really good illustrative chart, a pic is worth a thousand words. But $silver after its recent breakout, is basing and consolidating for a new upleg, even after three short down days, it's still positioned above its 20, 50, and 200 day moving averages.
Civilized

This is unfathomably stupid rhetoric less than two weeks before the election.

Pennsylvania alone has 600k Hispanic voters, over half of which are of Puerto Rican descent.

Whoever vetted and approved this should be fired on the spot and have to walk home.

What a colossal misjudgment.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

Pennsylvania alone has 600k Hispanic voters, over half of which are of Puerto Rican descent.

Whoever vetted and approved this should be fired on the spot and have to walk home.

Agree. Disgusting, what an idiot.
packofwolves
I still think it was a big mistake having that comedian, disgusting joke. But some attendees not offended.
jkpackfan
packofwolves said:

I still think it was a big mistake having that comedian, disgusting joke. But some attendees not offended.

I agree, it was comedy but not very smart.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

lol, do you even know who Tony Hinchcliffe is? He's an insult comic, his job is to insult people and make them uncomfortable. Looks like it was a success

packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

lol, do you even know who Tony Hinchcliffe is? He's an insult comic, his job is to insult people and make them uncomfortable. Looks like it was a success

I didn't know him before tonight, but just looked him up and his comedy. I just don't think it was the right event and audience for that type of comedy. I am sure the liberal media will have it on blast all week. Poor choice.
First Page Refresh
Page 183 of 183

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.