TRUMP 2024

526,187 Views | 6386 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by packofwolves
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
If ya know, ya know.

Signed ;-)

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DBhJ52it7gq
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

If ya know, ya know.

Signed ;-)

Is this one of your co-workers?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/10/23/dougan-russian-disinformation-harris/
Werewolf

Werewolf
Sums things up nicely.
Want proof that God is with Trump?

Literal Witches are complaining on Reddit that they are trying to launch demonic attacks against Trump, but "he seems to have some kind of protection around him."

Trump is even winning against witches

"A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked." - Psalm 91:7-8

God is using Trump to help set the world straight. Only Christians with a sanctimonious attitude refuse to understand this. God doesn't choose the qualified. He qualifies the chosen.
[url=https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1848837727392772413/photo/1][/url]
Werewolf
President Trump receives Purple Heart! What a great gesture.

https://rumble.com/v5k0mxv-president-trump-receives-purple-heart-dan-scavino-jr.-post-10-23-2024.html
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

In other words, Hillary isn't getting it done with her Hitler smears.
packgrad
It's crazy how far left the left has gone. This was what 16 years ago?

CoachCase
packgrad said:

All about saying or doing whatever it takes to remain in power at any particular time or election. The Democratic Party has no values, no morals or platform that it now honors. Except of course it is using scare tactics such as racism, false accusations/lies and of course the old favorite - abortion. It is all they have because they cannot realistically campaign on the issues that are most important for this country's stability and future.
TheStorm
CoachCase said:

packgrad said:

All about saying or doing whatever it takes to remain in power at any particular time or election. The Democratic Party has no values, no morals or platform that it now honors. Except of course it is using scare tactics such as racism, false accusations/lies and of course the old favorite - abortion. It is all they have because they cannot realistically campaign on the issues that are most important for this country's stability and future.
Ain't that the truth... the constant Kamala ads running non-stop right now are filled with nothing but lies from start to finish. Lies about what she says she is going to do, when we all know that it will be exactly the same as the last 4 years (except the noose on actually "democracy" will be tightened even more)... and lies about what she says Trump will do when he is elected.

I mean she's making up a ton of crazy **** about him that is just out of this world, that anybody with any healthy degree of common sense knows is just total bull**** .

Werewolf
nor is Kamalabama
Werewolf
A couple of my R friends here scoffed at some negative mention of Larry Fink a few weeks back. Well what do you know, Tucker Carlson alludes to him here in this clip. Count on being educated later if you don't take the time now. The truth is coming.

Werewolf
This is one of the 2 or 3 major reasons why the Establishment and Hollywood now hate their once-beloved Trump.

Attorney Bradley Edwards Asked about Epstein's relationship with Trump he replied: "The only thing I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who in 2009, when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people that I wanted to talk to them, he is the only person who picked up the phone and said 'lets just talk, I'll give you as much time as you want, I'll tell you what you need to know.'

Edwards said Trump: "Was very helpful in the information he gave and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever but had good information that checked out and that helped us and that we didn't have to take a deposition of him."

Werewolf
packgrad
I watched the interview with Rogan last night. Almost 3 hours long. Such a better format than standard tv broadcast shows. Trump is sharp, confident, funny, can think on his toes, clearly was a salesman, sympathetic... to name a few.

Anyone that says that he can't string sentences together that make sense is an idiot. 3 hours long. Joe changed subjects and interrupted him. Sad that that is a standard to measure him by, but his opponent is clearly not capable of handling such challenges in an interview.

I thought he did well and the interview will definitely swing some voters his way. He represented himself well. Came off better than any interview or speech I've seen him do.
GuerrillaPack
Full interview with Trump on Joe Rogan's show yesterday. 10 million views on this single video as of right now, with the video being uploaded 12 hours ago.

The comments to this YouTube video intrigue me greatly. It's a flood of comments from people from all over the world, from various foreign countries…saying they are "praying" for America and for a Trump win, or imploring to God saying "God bless". That's the theme all over the world from people who support Trump…that we need God's blessing and help.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

I watched the interview with Rogan last night. Almost 3 hours long. Such a better format than standard tv broadcast shows. Trump is sharp, confident, funny, can think on his toes, clearly was a salesman, sympathetic... to name a few.

Anyone that says that he can't string sentences together that make sense is an idiot. 3 hours long. Joe changed subjects and interrupted him. Sad that that is a standard to measure him by, but his opponent is clearly not capable of handling such challenges in an interview.

I thought he did well and the interview will definitely swing some voters his way. He represented himself well. Came off better than any interview or speech I've seen him do.
Lol, it's like we live in two different dimensions.

I made it through the first 10 minutes, and it was pretty excruciating. Joe was clearly in Q-anon softball mode... first thing he said was "I just can't believe how the establishment came after our hero the second you got in office!". And then Trump blathered about the Lincoln bedroom for 10 minutes before Rogan stopped him and re-asked his first question.

Feel free to scan though the three hours and link us the coherent part.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Yes, that's true. We conservatives and Christians live in reality. Anti-Christ commie libtards live in an alternate realty fantasy land of "70 genders", where "men can become women" and should share locker rooms and showers with 10 year old girls, "unborn children are not human beings" and being able to murder unborn children is a "sacred human right", "God does not exist and we are evolved monkeys"…etc

And in this Marxist fantasy land this cackling hyena is a "genius" and obviously borderline senile Biden is "mentally sound", but the obviously intelligent and articulate Trump is "having trouble being coherent".

You live in upside down world. Actually, I don't believe you people even believe what you support/claim. You know you are lying and that what you promote is false and malicious. You WANT to deceive and harm people.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Yes, that's true. We conservatives and Christians live in reality. Anti-Christ commie libtards live in an alternate realty fantasy land of "70 genders", where "men can become women" and should share locker rooms and showers with 10 year old girls, "unborn children are not human beings" and being able to murder unborn children is a "sacred human right", "God does not exist and we are evolved monkeys"…etc

And in this Marxist fantasy land this cackling hyena is a "genius" and obviously borderline senile Biden is "mentally sound", but the obviously intelligent and articulate Trump is "having trouble being coherent".

You live in upside down world. Actually, I don't believe you people even believe what you support/claim. You know you are lying and that what you promote is false and malicious. You WANT to deceive and harm people.
I mean, if I close my eyes I can't tell if it's you or Jesus himself talking. And you clearly have a very solid grip on reality. Maybe you could tell is more about how the Earth is flat?
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

I mean, if I close my eyes I can't tell if it's you or Jesus himself talking. And you clearly have a very solid grip on reality. Maybe you could tell is more about how the Earth is flat?

Yes, I know you hate Jesus, just as you hate me. What's TRULY insane is to believe the orthodox cosmological fairy tale from your Marxist overlords that we are "evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space after it exploded out of a Big Bang".

Please tell us more about how much you hate God and Jesus.
GuerrillaPack
Here's a good portion of the interview where they discuss his partnership with RFK Jr and the initiative to "make America healthy again":

https://instagr.am/p/DBkjWNatHm0
Werewolf
Werewolf
Things are going so well for #Nappy & #Sieve's side.

Werewolf
#Sieve, things are looking up for MAGA and the country. Not looking so good for your Marxist movement closing the deal.
LIVE REPLAY: President Trump Headlines Turning Point Rally in Las Vegas - 10/24/24
El Lobo Loco
packgrad
Admittedly, I didn't know enough about Vance when he was added as VP. Man, this guy has been a great addition. The guys that called him"weird" truly look like brainwashed idiots.

packgrad
Godalmighty, Eric Adams is further right than pretindependent civ.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Admittedly, I didn't know enough about Vance when he was added as VP. Man, this guy has been a great addition. The guys that called him"weird" truly look like brainwashed idiots.

He's not wrong
Werewolf
#Sieve, is HRC correct?

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, is HRC correct?

Two angry women
Werewolf
I grabbed the wrong one, go back and open the one i"ve reposted.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Agree that Vance is really good at gaslighting and making up what Trump "really meant," since Trump can't talk intelligibly, and when he does talk, he insults and threatens America and Americans constantly.

Relatedly Vance also is quite adept at explaining why the litany of people from all facets of Trump's life that have declared him unfit are either wrong or lying.

Tapper's done a great job highlighting and calling out this total bull**** recently from the various **** bag toters.

packgrad
Brainwashed idiot.
packgrad
First Page
Page 182 of 183

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.