TRUMP 2024

497,680 Views | 6292 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

The dude lives in fantasy-land.
Civ, go look at his schedule and tell me he doesn't have the stamina to do the job…

"Stamina" wouldn't rank in my top-15 concerns with that guy.

Now forming coherent sentences that require any level of fluidity or nuance, not attacking Americans with our own military, not worshipping autocrats and dictators, not respecting election results...
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, go look at his schedule and tell me he doesn't have the stamina to do the job…

Now forming coherent sentences that require any level of fluidity or nuance, not attacking Americans with our own military, not worshipping autocrats and dictators, not respecting election results...
Civ, why do Dems always accuse others of their own problem? I've come to realize that you all are very sick people.

Example of a sick person:

Bill Clinton said the quiet part out-loud when talking about the Laken Riley killing. He said the guy wasn't vetted properly. Then, he went on to say something about the birth rate in the US isn't keeping up with the job needs; so, we need more immigrants to fill those jobs…

Now, think about the 100 Million abortions that have happened and the need we wouldn't have for illegal immigrants filling those jobs…
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

They've already tracked the boat registration number to a left wing quack.

Boat owner Dylan Ammeson: Not a Republican, not a Trump supporter (NPA) - Past distributor of Nazi flyers - Easily identified through boat registration A deliberate attempt to smear Trump supporters with extremist ties. Nobody fell for it and the boat was swamped by other boats and ran into a bridge.

DEMS think they can dress up as cartoon characters and fool people.. Its pathetic.

Im fully expecting more DEM/FBI related stunts like this in the coming weeks.

Poor sweet Civ…he's not having a good day.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, why do Dems always accuse others of their own problem? I've come to realize that you all are very sick people.

Bill Clinton said the quiet part out-loud when talking about the Laken Riley killing. He said the guy wasn't vetted properly. Then, he went on to say something about the birth rate in the US isn't keeping up with the job needs; so, we need more immigrants to fill those jobs…

Now, think about the 100 Million abortions that have happened and the need we wouldn't have for illegal immigrants filling those jobs…

Cary, respectfully, I don't even know where to go with this hodgepodge of accusations and bad ideas.

The argument that women aborting fewer babies, when an inordinate proportion of those pregnancies end in crisis or for health or financial or relationship reasons that are dire, would be a net-win for society including reducing illegal immigration, is crazy and that's about as kind as I can say it.

So what exactly are you saying?

You want a total abortion ban? Or you're on board with what most Americans are, which is a sensible abortion law that legalizes abortion between 12 and 20 weeks?

And you want to fix the border? Cool, great. Me too. No president has fixed it. Not Reagan. Not HW Bush. Not Clinton. Not W. Not Obama. Not Trump. Not Biden.

You know what would help? Passing bipartisan legislation like the kind Trump de facto vetoed that you like pretending was terrible even though it had very significant support on both sides of the aisle and was acknowledged to be a clear improvement over the current situation.

Because once you put Trump in office, he's going to have to stop campaigning and spearhead actual, honest-to-God legislation that's as good or better or else he'll look like more of a feckless idiot than he already does. He was one of the most ineffectual presidents in the last 50 years at getting his legislative agenda passed the first time around. What makes you think he's going to be any better the second time around?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Cary, respectfully, I don't even know where to go with this hodgepodge of accusations and bad ideas.

The argument that women aborting fewer babies, when an inordinate proportion of those pregnancies end in crisis or for health or financial or relationship reasons that are dire, would be a net-win for society including reducing illegal immigration, is crazy and that's about as kind as I can say it. Really?

You want a total abortion ban? Yes, but that's not in the mainstream Or you're on board with what most Americans are, which is a sensible abortion law that legalizes abortion between 12 and 20 weeks? I'll never agree with murdering babies; however, I will continue to work on people's heart.

And you want to fix the border? Cool, great. Me too. No president has fixed it. Not Reagan. Not HW Bush. Not Clinton. Not W. Not Obama. Not Trump. Did the best of all you mentioned Not Biden.

You know what would help? Passing bipartisan legislation like the kind Trump de facto vetoed that you like pretending was terrible even though it had very significant support on both sides of the aisle and was acknowledged to be a clear improvement over the current situation. Civ, that bill allowed for 5K illegals to come into our country before anything happens. Sorry, that was not a solution. Right now, your people could slow the border crises; however, they aren't committed, plan and simple.

Because once you put Trump in office, he's going to have to stop campaigning and spearhead actual, honest-to-God legislation that's as good or better or else he'll look like more of a feckless idiot than he already does. He was one of the most ineffectual presidents in the last 50 years at getting his legislative agenda passed the first time around. What makes you think he's going to be any better the second time around? Actually, just do a few things that he did last time and faucet will slow down considerably.
Regarding abortion… tell me where, in the constitution, the federal government has the power to legislate on abortion. I am a 100% 10th amendment on this one…
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

The argument that women aborting fewer babies, when an inordinate proportion of those pregnancies end in crisis or for health or financial or relationship reasons that are dire, would be a net-win for society including reducing illegal immigration, is crazy and that's about as kind as I can say it. Really?

You want a total abortion ban? Yes, but that's not in the mainstream Or you're on board with what most Americans are, which is a sensible abortion law that legalizes abortion between 12 and 20 weeks? I'll never agree with murdering babies; however, I will continue to work on people's heart.

And you want to fix the border? Cool, great. Me too. No president has fixed it. Not Reagan. Not HW Bush. Not Clinton. Not W. Not Obama. Not Trump. Did the best of all you mentioned Not Biden.

You know what would help? Passing bipartisan legislation like the kind Trump de facto vetoed that you like pretending was terrible even though it had very significant support on both sides of the aisle and was acknowledged to be a clear improvement over the current situation. Civ, that bill allowed for 5K illegals to come into our country before anything happens. Sorry, that was not a solution. Right now, your people could slow the border crises; however, they aren't committed, plan and simple.

Because once you put Trump in office, he's going to have to stop campaigning and spearhead actual, honest-to-God legislation that's as good or better or else he'll look like more of a feckless idiot than he already does. He was one of the most ineffectual presidents in the last 50 years at getting his legislative agenda passed the first time around. What makes you think he's going to be any better the second time around? Actually, just do a few things that he did last time and faucet will slow down considerably.
Regarding abortion… tell me where, in the constitution, the federal government has the power to legislate on abortion. I am a 100% 10th amendment on this one…
Precisely. If you're going to call abortion healthcare, healthcare is delegated to the States. You'd think that Harris/Walz, running for a federal office, would know that.
Werewolf
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Precisely. If you're going to call abortion healthcare, healthcare is delegated to the States. You'd think that Harris/Walz, running for a federal office, would know that.
Except, we have an unconstitutional Medicare program…. None of these politician care about Constitutional government…
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

They've already tracked the boat registration number to a left wing quack.

Boat owner Dylan Ammeson: Not a Republican, not a Trump supporter (NPA) - Past distributor of Nazi flyers - Easily identified through boat registration A deliberate attempt to smear Trump supporters with extremist ties. Nobody fell for it and the boat was swamped by other boats and ran into a bridge.

DEMS think they can dress up as cartoon characters and fool people.. Its pathetic.

Im fully expecting more DEM/FBI related stunts like this in the coming weeks.

Poor sweet Civ…he's not having a good day.

Why, exactly, do you think he's "not a Trump supporter" or he's "a left wing quack?"

Because Trump's newest sidepiece/resident alt-right nutjob conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer and her cronies on X are all parroting the exact same tweet? Because Trump's campaign says so? LOL

He's definitely a neo-Nazi judging from his past work. He was cited for passing out Nazi propaganda two years ago. That doesn't exactly profile like Antifa.

If you want to say you don't see evidence he's a Trump supporter just because he was flying Trump flags participating in a Trump flotilla that's your prerogative but if that's the case then where's the evidence he's a lefty loon or undercover Antifa?
Werewolf
Sieve, ever looked at the Azov Battalion logo/flag side by side with Nazi SS.
-Uniparty (Joe, Kamala, Nancy, Kerry, Romney, McCain, etc) all support Ukraine and its Azov Battalion.

Now take a gander at the German Communist logo/flag next to Antifa's. Your side supports these guys too. You've been hoodwinked.

GuerrillaPack
But the lying Kamala ads now claim that Trump "doesn't care about middle class people" and that she and the Democrats are the ones who want to "lower taxes for regular people". Laughable.

https://instagr.am/p/DBKbv6xMFCT
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Looks like Trump's attempted fantasy-land stumping yesterday at the Economic Club of Chicago went over like a lead balloon.

packgrad
Civilized said:

Looks like Trump's attempted fantasy-land stumping yesterday at the Economic Club of Chicago went over like a lead balloon.

Says the mentally ill propagandist that is not remotely concerned with truth. You had a bad day yesterday with your mistruths. I see you're running it back again today.

And lol at your sources there, clownfish. The rolling stone???? Hahahahaha.

Absolutely pitiful.
packgrad
Zero doubt that this will happen.

GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

bring it on

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
smitt86
packgrad said:

I mean, what do folks expect if Harris wins? Will a single Republican believe the results of the election if Trump doesn't win?

This is going to be an absolute ****-show regardless of who wins.
packgrad
smitt86 said:

packgrad said:

I mean, what do folks expect if Harris wins? Will a single Republican believe the results of the election if Trump doesn't win?

I don't think we have to worry about that. I think Trump wins in a landslide. The more she talks, which she has to do now since she's behind, the more people realize how stupid she is. Dems are now trying to pretend they care about mental acuity and age, hiring actors for Trump rallies so they can cry racism, editing interviews, misrepresenting events at Trump rallies, and they're being caught almost immediately. They are used to being able to lie and hide under media and social media cover. But they can't do that anymore. And that just fuels the rage in their mental illness.

Trying to equate republicans to the mentally ill is a false equivalency.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

One would get that impression if one confined oneself to the opinions of the obviously anti-Trump commentariat. However, the robust applause he received throughout his interview from a hostile interviewer, suggests otherwise. Perhaps the commentariat mistook the boos received by the interviewer as being directed at Trump.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

One would get that impression if one confined oneself to the opinions of the obviously anti-Trump commentariat. However, the robust applause he received throughout his interview from a hostile interviewer, suggests otherwise. Perhaps the commentariat mistook the boos received by the interviewer as being directed at Trump.

One would get that impression if you just assess what Trump says at face value instead of running it through a Trump Translation Whitewashing Machine.

Regardless of claps coming from a somewhat pro-Trump crowd, the interviewer just said what the whole rest of the rational non-MAGA world is thinking.

Regarding his economic plans, are you claiming that his tariffs and tax cuts won't balloon the deficit and inflation and also that we believe he or his team are showing any apparent understanding of the very basics of how tariffs work?

And Trump and his acolytes still trying to portray Jan 6 as "a peaceful transition of power" just because tanks weren't in the streets of DC is obvious lunacy.

Jan 6 was the absolute antithesis of the previous 44 truly peaceful transfers of power in this country and to claim otherwise is pure myopic fantasy.

packgrad
Poor civ and his translation machines feeding him propaganda. You were wrong yet again, clownfish.

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

One would get that impression if you just assess what Trump says at face value instead of running it through a Trump Translation Whitewashing Machine.

Regardless of claps coming from a somewhat pro-Trump crowd, the interviewer just said what the whole rest of the rational non-MAGA world is thinking.

Regarding his economic plans, are you claiming that his tariffs and tax cuts won't balloon the deficit and inflation and also that we believe he or his team are showing any apparent understanding of the very basics of how tariffs work?

And Trump and his acolytes still trying to portray Jan 6 as "a peaceful transition of power" just because tanks weren't in the streets of DC is obvious lunacy.

Jan 6 was the absolute antithesis of the previous 44 truly peaceful transfers of power in this country and to claim otherwise is pure myopic fantasy.

I didn't realize that the Chicago business community was pro-Trump, however understandable that would be.
Werewolf
A coloue revolution was their plan for 2020, Trump and the military flipped it on them with devolution. I think they attempt it this time too……hopefully the #s have improved w devolution such that it can be put down quickly and readily without exposing us to our foreign enemies !…

GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

bring it on

caryking
smitt86 said:

packgrad said:

I don't know whether a single republican will accept the results if Harris wins... That said, what Mark Halpren explained will definitely happen if Trump wins. We already saw it in 2016 and afterwards, on a smaller scale. Now, the scale is just going to be much bigger.

This country is at a divide that we may never have seen before. I don't know when it started; however, I can point to a few areas of decline...

• Late 1800's with the progressive movement
  • Early 1900's (specifically 1913) with the constitutional amendments
  • Possibly, the creating of the Federal Reserve
  • Middle 1900's with the Communist movement
  • Mid to late 60's with the summer of love movement
  • Barack Obama put the nail in the coffin

I do agree we will have a **** show; however, nothing says that this **** show will be violent if Harris wins. If Trump wins Halperin might be underestimating the mess we will see. Liberals are far worse and divisive that conservatives. History shows that to be true...
Civilized
caryking said:

smitt86 said:

packgrad said:

I don't know whether a single republican will accept the results if Harris wins... That said, what Mark Halpren explained will definitely happen if Trump wins. We already saw it in 2016 and afterwards, on a smaller scale. Now, the scale is just going to be much bigger.

This country is at a divide that we may never have seen before. I don't know when it started; however, I can point to a few areas of decline...

I do agree we will have a **** show; however, nothing says that this **** show will be violent if Harris wins. If Trump wins Halperin might be underestimating the mess we will see. Liberals are far worse and divisive that conservatives. History shows that to be true...

LOLOLOL Cary. C'mon man.

Yes, thinking back over the last several decades Barack Obama was very clearly the President that pissed all over democratic norms and Presidential decorum and conducted himself in a manner completely incongruent with the behaviors warranted for the highest office in the land.

How do y'all say this sort of stuff with a straight face?

Do you think it's weird that nobody else on the planet other than people living in MAGA-stan thinks this way?
caryking
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Regarding his economic plans, are you claiming that his tariffs and tax cuts won't balloon the deficit and inflation and also that we believe he or his team are showing any apparent understanding of the very basics of how tariffs work? If the tariffs are so bad, why didn't Biden take them away? Trump uses tariffs as a stick to get relationships balanced, otherwise, what would one do? BTW, Trump used tariffs to get a new deal with Mexico and Canada. Is that working ok?

Keep arguing the Tax cuts were bad for our country... The coffers were increasing nicely, until COVID. What didn't happen and Trump helped with this is spending never stopped!! We have a spending problem no matter what anyone says. So, Elon Musk's efficiency task force will look at each Federal Department and identify where efficiencies or cuts need to happen. Until we get in agreement to fixing the exploding Social Security and Medicare expenditures, that's all you have to fix.

And Trump and his acolytes still trying to portray Jan 6 as "a peaceful transition of power" just because tanks weren't in the streets of DC is obvious lunacy. On January 20th Trump left, Biden came in. FACT!!! All the other stuff was nothing more than a person that thought the election was fraudulent and kept pushing until it was his time to leave. He did that!!! Name a single elections, in the last 40 years that hasn't been challenged...

Jan 6 was the absolute antithesis of the previous 44 truly peaceful transfers of power in this country and to claim otherwise is pure myopic fantasy. Transfer of power happens on January 20th (or whatever date each year). January 6th was not a transfer of power. You know that; however, you keep providing the misinformation to create chaos in our system. Civ, quit being the radical you say your aren't...

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

smitt86 said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL Cary. C'mon man.

Yes, thinking back over the last several decades Barack Obama was very clearly the President that pissed all over democratic norms and Presidential decorum and conducted himself in a manner completely incongruent with the behaviors warranted for the highest office in the land.

How do y'all say this sort of stuff with a straight face?

Do you think it's weird that nobody else on the planet other than people living in MAGA-stan thinks this way?
I can, because I'm not snookered like you are... You live in a liberal bowl and can't see out of it..
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

#Sieve, I think he said he's been non-stop for 34 straight days. I'm 68 yrs old and in damn good shape, I couldn't keep up with this guy.

By the way, here's what the attendees thought at the end of his interview, LOL.

smitt86
caryking said:

I'm not picking a side in this battle, but let's be honest here, every Trump-supporter I know was IRATE after the last election and January 6th happened(regardless if you believe the government instigated it, folks were there any angry).

I expect far left folks to do/say dumb things if Trump wins, and I expect far right folks to do/say dumb things if Harris wins. It's how this always works.

I think it'll be violent either way, at least in small pockets. And the reason the divide is getting larger year after year has nothing to do with who the President was or any actual policies, it's all social media driven.

Folks find echo-chambers, are looking for a sense of purpose, and attach their purpose to their "tribe"/team, and then they feel like they're succeeding and "making a difference" if they are super active in their new community. So then it just causes them to hear more of what they want to hear and they start to really drink their team's kool-aid and become less pro-"their team" and more anti-"the other team". It's why you have folks thinking Trump will be a dictator and must be stopped all all costs, and you have folks thinking that Democratic politicians were meeting in a pizza joint where they drank children's blood to stay young/powerful, haha.

It's why everyone on one side thinks every mainstream media network is just a puppet for liberal politicians/companies, and everyone on the other side thinks 99% of the stuff on X is crazy talk and fake news. Between AI, bots, and folks intentionally spreading false information to get clicks, social media just going to keep driving a wedge and make the gap between the 2 political parties get larger and larger.

Unless we put an end to social media(won't happen) or completely turn away from the two-party system(highly unlikely), this is just going to continue to get worse.
Oldsouljer
smitt86 said:

caryking said:

I'm not picking a side in this battle, but let's be honest here, every Trump-supporter I know was IRATE after the last election and January 6th happened(regardless if you believe the government instigated it, folks were there any angry).

I expect far left folks to do/say dumb things if Trump wins, and I expect far right folks to do/say dumb things if Harris wins. It's how this always works.

I think it'll be violent either way, at least in small pockets. And the reason the divide is getting larger year after year has nothing to do with who the President was or any actual policies, it's all social media driven.

Folks find echo-chambers, are looking for a sense of purpose, and attach their purpose to their "tribe"/team, and then they feel like they're succeeding and "making a difference" if they are super active in their new community. So then it just causes them to hear more of what they want to hear and they start to really drink their team's kool-aid and become less pro-"their team" and more anti-"the other team". It's why you have folks thinking Trump will be a dictator and must be stopped all all costs, and you have folks thinking that Democratic politicians were meeting in a pizza joint where they drank children's blood to stay young/powerful, haha.

It's why everyone on one side thinks every mainstream media network is just a puppet for liberal politicians/companies, and everyone on the other side thinks 99% of the stuff on X is crazy talk and fake news. Between AI, bots, and folks intentionally spreading false information to get clicks, social media just going to keep driving a wedge and make the gap between the 2 political parties get larger and larger.

Unless we put an end to social media(won't happen) or completely turn away from the two-party system(highly unlikely), this is just going to continue to get worse.
I would propose an alternate solution, and it will be nearly as hard as your two suggestions, but "nearly" or should I say "do-able", is the operative word. Dramatically reduce the size of government….by itself that solves many problems. Smaller equals less powerful which should reduce some of the anger, fear, and desperation of people who are scared of their own government. This hasn't happened of course, despite Republican talking points, the Uniparty isn't interested.
Werewolf
"putting an end to social media platforms" is consistent with the Democrats- Uniparty utopia of controlling free speech.

"doing away with the two-party political system" is easily and purely MAGA agenda. Do away with the corrupt funding mechanisms that have evolved! On this issue, I would challenge all here to look into the specifics of the Town of Millersville, TN Asst Chief of Police investigation into money laundering …… money, laundering that involves driving up the cost of living, it illegitimately illegallyfunding corrupt political candidates by the ultra wealthy and into child and human trafficking. It's huge.

caryking
smitt86 said:

caryking said:

Misinformation is a big deal; however, it's mostly coming from mainstream left places. Now, we do have some fringe places giving off misinformation; however, the reach pales in comparison to the lying left wing media.
Werewolf
2,000%!
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

smitt86 said:

caryking said:

I would propose an alternate solution, and it will be nearly as hard as your two suggestions, but "nearly" or should I say "do-able", is the operative word. Dramatically reduce the size of government….by itself that solves many problems. Smaller equals less powerful which should reduce some of the anger, fear, and desperation of people who are scared of their own government. This hasn't happened of course, despite Republican talking points, the Uniparty isn't interested.

Agree!!
packgrad
caryking said:

smitt86 said:

caryking said:

Misinformation is a big deal; however, it's mostly coming from mainstream left places. Now, we do have some fringe places giving off misinformation; however, the reach pales in comparison to the lying left wing media.
Not just left wing media. Government entities are doing it as well. FBI and their bogus crime numbers (also RUSSIA!!!!), Bureau of Labor and their bogus jobs reports, "50 intelligence officers", and on and on. Government absolutely needs to be reduced. It is clear it has been, and is being, weaponized against the right. Or maybe just against Trump. But clearly it is being weaponized. That along with the MSM editing interviews, taking quotes out of context, misleading the public during presidential debates and it's clear why the right has such distrust. But don't say they wouldn't mess with elections.... that is something they believe in doing honestly...

Sad thing is, people will just say those are "conspiracy theories", or simple mistakes. They always work in one direction though.
Civilized
smitt86 said:

caryking said:

I'd give this post 10 stars if I could.

Could not possibly agree more.

Social media is a scourge on humanity. The algorithms and echo chambers are impossibly effective at quashing actual public discourse and cultivating extremism.
First Page
Page 179 of 180

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.