TRUMP 2024

471,346 Views | 6163 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

..........now read on the Biden thread what FEMA funding has been used for by Biden-Harris.
I have. I have never put all my eggs into the government. Fellow American's helping their neighbor, the American way.
I agree with your thoughts completely. I'm a local govt guy and state's rights guy too.

I have my doubts about Mike Lee but his proposition is spot on. I think Thomas Jefferson may have had a similar quote.

Mike Lee is the most Constitutional Senator out of all 100. Never have any doubts about his loyalty to the Constitution or anything else.
Not concerned about his loyalty, I think there could be questions about kickbacks..........which should be huge concern when you're talking about billions of dollars. It's why LOCAL govt is best and certainly STATE govt is needed as we're a 50-state republic.
Again, you are barking up the wrong tree with Mike Lee. He is not taking kickbacks.
We agree that he's a strict constitutionalist........I don't dislike him, I like him a lot..........I simply recalled the one issue 5-7 yrs ago. I don't recall specifically what it was; but it involved his vote on a particular bill.
Werewolf
The Trump documentary being prepared for historical purposes.....

Werewolf
Werewolf
I've posted on this for months now...hang on to your loved ones

P DIddy goes down ......and the counter punch.....the geoengineered storm guided right into MAGA country

Werewolf
.............THINK "Plandemic", my God, I hope we can now see it. #SunTzu
Hindsight is 2020.

DJT told you. "I am a wartime President" "in a true sense, we ARE at war"

That sounds a bit like a declaration to me. He literally told us.

This would give Trump the authority to declare emergency actions.

His authority would be total. Trump would be completely derelict of his duties to NOT have done something to protect our country.

With everything that Trump is supposedly being faced with.. Have you asked yourself? How is he so calm and confident?

I believe we are watching it all play out as we speak.

"I caught em. I caught em all. Now let's see what happens."

packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

Not an endorsement I'd be proud of…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

packgrad said:

I'm too lazy to look, fill me in here.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

You want an endorsement from anyone associated with Goldman Sachs?
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Like I said, someone needed to fill me in. I don't follow who endorses who.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Some may flip hoping to avoid the noose......we will see more of this with time. Some have already flipped and playing a role
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Jamie Dimon is the CEO of JP Morgan. All those big Investment Banks are schetchie, at best…. Bailout central…. Fed Reserve creators (well their founders, that is), Lords of Easy Money…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Jamie Dimon is the CEO of JP Morgan. All those big Investment Banks are schetchie, at best…. Bailout central…. Fed Reserve creators (well their founders, that is), Lords of Easy Money…

Got ya. Thanks
Werewolf
Charlie Kirk has been a very important MAGA player with his "Prove Me Wrong" tour of college campuses. The impact he's made is being shown to be monumental in the #GreatAwakening of our young adults.

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Dredged up a fake story from 2016? Man, the Russian troll farm you work for must be getting lazy.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Dredged up a fake story from 2016? Man, the Russian troll farm you work for must be getting lazy.
Here's another fake story, this one just a day or two ago.

Werewolf
Here's another, u F'n dirtbag.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL @ 100k.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/trump-returns-to-butler-in-front-of-20000-reflecting-on-the-assassination-attempt-and-honoring-comperatore/
Werewolf
#daSieve believes in #daPlandemic, #daFauci, #daJab and #daAI, LOL.

Always #daSheeple #daSieve.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve, have you ever heard a 100K crowd sing the Star Spangled Banner, impromptu? Here goes........ :-)

Werewolf
Elon Musk speaks at the Butler PA rally.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, have you ever heard a 100K crowd sing the Star Spangled Banner, impromptu? Here goes........ :-)

Liberals absolutely hate this. Patriotism, the flag, Star spangled Banner, Trump…all of it infuriates the America hating left.
Werewolf
Exactly, we both know that triggered #Sieve. Wonder what level of rage a fly on the wall would have witnessed.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Liberals absolutely hate this. Patriotism, the flag, Star spangled Banner, Trump…all of it infuriates the America hating left.

Y'all's wishcasting is otherworldly.

You sound like Laura Loomer.

If we're comparing patriotism on display at big public events, even Republicans were saying how stark the patriotism on display at the DNC was, y'all just choose to ignore it just because Lee Greenwood isn't there.

Of all the criticisms to throw around, "the left hates America" is probably the dumbest.
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

If we're comparing patriotism on display at big public events, even Republicans were saying how stark the patriotism on display at the DNC was, y'all just choose to ignore it just because Lee Greenwood isn't there.

Of all the criticisms to throw around, "the left hates America" is probably the dumbest.
Civ, I think two things can exist, at the same time...

I don't think the Left hates America (lets call it what it is The United States of America)

I think the left hates some of the ideals of The United States of America
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

LOLOL @ 100k.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/trump-returns-to-butler-in-front-of-20000-reflecting-on-the-assassination-attempt-and-honoring-comperatore/
We really don't know how many people were at the rally, right? Nonetheless, can we agree it was a lot of people?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I don't think the Left hates America (lets call it what it is The United States of America)

Which ideals?
packgrad
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Which ideals?

Where to start.... jeez. We can start with the first and second amendment.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Which ideals?
Civ, just read this forum and you will see all the areas that people complain about. That said, I'll start:

• 1st Amendment - because we have misinformation, the Dems believe the 1st Amendment needs to be curtailed... Walz even said: you can't scream fire in a movie theater (or whatever he said). The fact of the matter is, yes, you can!
  • 2nd Amendment - Yea, I don't need to comment on this one...

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Which ideals?
Civ, just read this forum and you will see all the areas that people complain about. That said, I'll start:

• 1st Amendment - because we have misinformation, the Dems believe the 1st Amendment needs to be curtailed... Walz even said: you can't scream fire in a movie theater (or whatever he said). The fact of the matter is, yes, you can!

Give me a break. MAGA people love America the way the Confederacy loved America. You HATE our system of government, which means you hate about 95% of our constitution (the blueprint for what we have now). You guys literally get giddy every time the government is shut down.

You don't even love the ideals of America, the kind of patriotism on full display at the DNC... that you look out for your neighbors no matter who they are, because we're all Americans.

Instead you want to burn America as it is now to the ground. What you guys love is "America", basically some wack-a-doodle Christian Nationalist fantasy version of America that's actually pretty demonic if you think about what you really want for 5 minutes. That's why when you wrap yourselves in OUR flag it makes everyone else barf in their mouth a little.

Wlfpk81
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Which ideals?

you guys can carry on with your discussion but just for thought, is there potentially a weak link in the 1st amendment using the fire in the theater example? it is true that its legal to scream fire but its not protected totally. you can still be sued by the property owner for damages sustained by the theater itself in the chaos, if they can prove intent. those would be physical and financial damages but if someone was ever able to sue for emotional or punitive damages from misinformation, would that then open up a whole new can of worms?
caryking
Wlfpk81 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Which ideals?

you guys can carry on with your discussion but just for thought, is there potentially a weak link in the 1st amendment using the fire in the theater example? it is true that its legal to scream fire but its not protected totally. you can still be sued by the property owner for damages sustained by the theater itself in the chaos, if they can prove intent. those would be physical and financial damages but if someone was ever able to sue for emotional or punitive damages from misinformation, would that then open up a whole new can of worms?
See you just made my point...

Example: I can say, I wish that person was dead. Protected. You need to go and kill that person. It happens! Not protected!
caryking
BTW, I wonder why we have this angry child wanting to always comment on mine and others post. No one even reads those angry post...
First Page
Page 176 of 177

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.