TRUMP 2024

431,762 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Sieve and #Nappy are happy and excited with all their new illegal alien voters.

Good news, however, for the good guys we're picking up recruits to the MAGA movement. Damn, wonder what's reguired to get these kittens registered to vote? Sieve, got any tips on registering em' to vote? Would the illegal alien model work or possibly the dead voters approach?

Werewolf
The war that some of you are just now understanding exists is actually global and it is a spiritual battle of Good vrs Evil. Trump is just part of it.

Werewolf
One major part of the puzzle to be exposed. It's coming and actually in the background of what we all see playing out daily before our eyes.

Bas2020
Former Democrat Bill Ackman

Werewolf
This should help reaffirm things for most.......outside of the two 'primaries' here and the 3-4 occasionals.

southernpackalistic
How can you carry water for a man that:

1) Mocked Johm McCain for being captured in war. Which is rich since->
2) Trump is a Draft dodger, who never had the balls to serve his country.
3) He mocks the disabled.
4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
5) He doesn't pay the small businessmen who do contract work for him
6) Cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples
7) Cheated on Melania with Stormy
8) Paid hush money to Stormy to keep her quiet
9) 19 women have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
11) Because he boasts that he can just "grab them by the *****"
12) Walked into the changing room of Miss America where minors were changing.
13) Withheld aid from Ukraine until they investigated the Bidens.
southernpackalistic
Serious question.

If Trump loses the election, and announces that he will run again, will you line up to support him in 2028?
packgrad
southernpackalistic said:

Serious question.

If Trump loses the election, and announces that he will run again, will you line up to support him in 2028?

Serious question.

Why are you embarrassed to admit you're a Democrat?
packgrad
lol

southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

Serious question.

Serious question.

That's easy, I'm not a democrat. I'm registered independent that leans conservative.

To me, conservative means I want a conservative application of the federal government. The current iteration of the republican party seems to have a problem with that idea. At every turn they have no problem using the federal government to limit, or prohibit, the freedoms of other to engage in actions that they don't agree with.

ETA: Oh yeah, and then there is the vile POS candidate.

TheStorm
Civ has a twin!
southernpackalistic
TheStorm said:

Civ has a twin!
Thank you. That's a compliment. He's the only person who actually uses logic, facts, and data to make arguments. Or dismantle you loon's silly statement.
packgrad

TheStorm said:

Civ has a twin!
Thank you. That's a compliment. He's the only person who actually uses logic, facts, and data to make arguments. Or dismantle you loon's silly statement.

lol. Your ignorance matches your honesty.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Cell Phone service providers can easily be checked now .... it appears nearly 80% of the audience for Kamala's rallies yesterday in North Carolina showed up as cell phone carriers in Atlanta and Savannah.

The crowd was "bused" in from other state's to make it appear as a full crowd.

Simply amazing at the things they will do to cheat lol... an utterly embarrassing for Kamala and her campaign.

Dude you are quickly falling down the Werewolf conspriacy theory rabbit hole.
It's becoming comical how I dismantle all of your so called "conspiracy theories" over the last month. You have yet to get one single thing correct,... you are like 0-45 at this point bud.

Your meme-vomiting is indistinguishable from Were's at this point.

Congratulations?

Your far left ideology is indistinguishable from smapty at this point.

Congratulations?
It has been phenomenal to watch the shift from moderately liberal to hardline Alinskyism in the past six months.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Civ has a twin!

Wish we could go back to some of Civ's old posts. They're probably almost verbatim.
Gulfstream4

packgrad said:

Serious question.

Serious question.

That's easy, I'm not a democrat. I'm registered independent that leans conservative.

To me, conservative means I want a conservative application of the federal government. The current iteration of the republican party seems to have a problem with that idea. At every turn they have no problem using the federal government to limit, or prohibit, the freedoms of other to engage in actions that they don't agree with.

ETA: Oh yeah, and then there is the vile POS candidate.

Welcome back Buzzosborne! What's with the name change?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_8QbhMObKo
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Shots fired at Trump estate
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-gunshots/2024/09/15/id/1180416/
Werewolf
#Sieve, do you pray for his safety?

EDIT: I'll clarify, TRUMP's safety?

ncsupack1
packofwolves
A witness saw the guy flee the scene and took pic of his license plate. That was huge. Identified his suv on highway by camera system.
Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy, put your hands over your eyes so you won't have to read this about Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Werewolf
The 52-48 crap so many of you seem to buy into is quite amusing. Now it could certainly be that close with unchecked massive election fraud and, without a doubt, dangerous to our republic if the Dominion voting system remains intact for enough states to be flipped.

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, CNN is cherry-picking!!! LMAO, you two clowns keep on believing the fake polls.

Werewolf
Absolutely LMAO at times, this is another one. HINT #enjoydashow

Notice the block with the letter "Q"? HAHAHAHAHAHA

southernpackalistic
Werewolf said:

The 52-48 crap so many of you seem to buy into is quite amusing. Now it could certainly be that close with unchecked massive election fraud and, without a doubt, dangerous to our republic if the Dominion voting system remains intact for enough states to be flipped.

Are you using a jump to conclusions mat?
GuerrillaPack
The communist Democrat-cheerleading Lamestream media, predictably, is blaming Trump for the fact that libtard Leftist lunatics are trying to assassinate him.

https://instagr.am/p/C__GIzgtgcu
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Thankfully Trump is leading by example and denouncing political violence every chance he gets.

Juuuust kidding! Here he is refusing to denounce the bomb threats that have basically shut down Springfield, Ohio. You'd almost think he doesn't really care about the safety of those people who he unleashed hell upon for political gain.

GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Thankfully Trump is leading by example and denouncing political violence every chance he gets.

Juuuust kidding! Here he is refusing to denounce the bomb threats that have basically shut down Springfield, Ohio. You'd almost think he doesn't really care about the safety of those people who he unleashed hell upon for political gain.

If these supposed "bomb threats" are even legitimate, I highly suspect it is Leftists making the phone calls, either pretending to be conservatives, or just allowing the Leftist Lamestream media to blame conservatives.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

If these supposed "bomb threats" are even legitimate, I highly suspect it is Leftists making the phone calls, either pretending to be conservatives, or just allowing the Leftist Lamestream media to blame conservatives.
Leftists and/or Intel Agencies.
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy shamelessly spout all the MSM mockingbird lies. Here's another truth counter to the lies.

Werewolf

Werewolf said:

Are you using a jump to conclusions mat?
naah, but what do you think, dip.

Werewolf
#daSieve
Werewolf
Hey #Sieve, your MSM polls are close, real close. ;-)

Werewolf
Will this be Central Bank fiat currency? I seriously doubt it.

First Page Last Page
Page 170 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.