TRUMP 2024

431,861 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

Cell Phone service providers can easily be checked now .... it appears nearly 80% of the audience for Kamala's rallies yesterday in North Carolina showed up as cell phone carriers in Atlanta and Savannah.

The crowd was "bused" in from other state's to make it appear as a full crowd.

Simply amazing at the things they will do to cheat lol... an utterly embarrassing for Kamala and her campaign.

Dude you are quickly falling down the Werewolf conspriacy theory rabbit hole.
southernpackalistic
Dear leader knows his cult members don't care about anything he does. He told you "I could shoot someone and wouldn't lose any voters".

1) Mocked Johm McCain for being captured in war. Which is rich since->
2) Trump is a Draft dodger, who never had the balls to serve his country.
3) He mocks the disabled.
4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
5) He doesn't pay the small businessmen who do contract work for him
6) Cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples
7) Cheated on Melania with Stormy
8) Paid hush money to Stormy to keep her quiet
9) 19 women have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
11) Because he boasts that he can just "grab them by the *****"
12) Walked into the changing room of Miss America where minors were changing.
13) Withheld aid from Ukraine until they investigated the Bidens.
Bas2020
Haha. Sure pal. SO you dont trust geocoding, and IPS tracking from data companies?

Here's additional video evidence

Do normal people take "buses" to political rallies? And 20 of them all from the same bus company?

Everything crazy liberals "label" as a conspiracy theory literally becomes true a few weeks later, time and time again.

Bas2020
Trans Democrats are now walking around with their genitals out in the streets in broad daylight.

This is Kamala's America. She probably helped pay for the surgery.

southernpackalistic
grantwolf said:

If you Trump toadies aren't already broke from buying Trump's "USA Bible", his Trump shoes, loading up on DJT stock, or his Trump labeled American flag (that somehow isn't disgusting to you), you'll be able to invest in Don Jr. and Eric's new crypto-currency! Trump will tell you all about it on Monday!!
Grifters gone grift and a fool and their money will soon be parted.
Bas2020
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

southernpackalistic said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Southern gentleman, Christian men, how can you support a man who:

4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->

I love the betas that post about Trump saying "grab them by the *****" in a private conversation and are outraged by it. lol. You can tell guys that never had guy friends and had personal conversations that shouldn't reach the light of day. Low T boys that are run into the ground by their mentally ill wives.

Also lol at your list that you think you're doing god's work by posting everyday. What you're really doing is showing how you have no life and are seeking attention from a message board. Pitiful.

lol….dont be so gullible. I understand locker room talk. I've never heard anyone brag about the sexual assault they committed. You know, since he was on convicted of that very thing.

There, there, fake conservative. Maybe you can get some guy friends online.

The implication being that you and your "guy friends" sit around and exchange stories of your sexual assaults on women? Interesting.

Yeah, I bet it is to you. The **** guys say when they get together. We've had some doozies.

It's also interesting how you celebrate the Carroll decision. What kind of man supports that? He said/she said from 20 years ago with pretty much no evidence, no eye witnesses. Take out your TDS, and that's ****ing nuts to support that decision. I can only imagine the reaction if that decision was made in 2024 where an old white woman accused an old black man of sexual assault 20 years ago with the same evidence and the court case had the same verdict. There would justifiably be protests filling the streets. But for some reason beta boys celebrate this ruling. Interesting..:

Oh wow! So no denial of sexual assault stories. Hanging around this board is starting to make it clear why you guys support him. You want to be him.

Nothing says manly more than going around pounding you chest about how alpha you are.

Lol at "no denial of sexual assault stories." It's clear you don't have guy friends, you're a soy boy, and you're a democrat. It's so easy to pull it out of you guys.

Guys often say outrageous sarcastic things when hanging out with each other. If you had ever played sports, worked on a crew, worked outside, been in the military, you would be aware of this. Hell, I hear women doing it too.

But please, fake conservative, clutch your pearls. The world needs snowflakes too.
It moves from the realm of saying outrageous, sarcastic things when people start to accuse you of those actions.

Bas2020

caryking

Dear leader knows his cult members don't care about anything he does. He told you "I could shoot someone and wouldn't lose any voters".

You didn't respond to the last time I posted this... I'll try again...

Easy!!

He's not our Savior. Jesus used flawed people for his good.

John 8:7

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.".
hokiewolf
The last couple of pages of this thread are incredible
Bas2020
Kamala continuing to go down in flames. Turn out the lights its been fun.

packgrad

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

I love the betas that post about Trump saying "grab them by the *****" in a private conversation and are outraged by it. lol. You can tell guys that never had guy friends and had personal conversations that shouldn't reach the light of day. Low T boys that are run into the ground by their mentally ill wives.

Also lol at your list that you think you're doing god's work by posting everyday. What you're really doing is showing how you have no life and are seeking attention from a message board. Pitiful.

lol….dont be so gullible. I understand locker room talk. I've never heard anyone brag about the sexual assault they committed. You know, since he was on convicted of that very thing.

The implication being that you and your "guy friends" sit around and exchange stories of your sexual assaults on women? Interesting.

Yeah, I bet it is to you. The **** guys say when they get together. We've had some doozies.

It's also interesting how you celebrate the Carroll decision. What kind of man supports that? He said/she said from 20 years ago with pretty much no evidence, no eye witnesses. Take out your TDS, and that's ****ing nuts to support that decision. I can only imagine the reaction if that decision was made in 2024 where an old white woman accused an old black man of sexual assault 20 years ago with the same evidence and the court case had the same verdict. There would justifiably be protests filling the streets. But for some reason beta boys celebrate this ruling. Interesting..:

Oh wow! So no denial of sexual assault stories. Hanging around this board is starting to make it clear why you guys support him. You want to be him.

Nothing says manly more than going around pounding you chest about how alpha you are.

Lol at "no denial of sexual assault stories." It's clear you don't have guy friends, you're a soy boy, and you're a democrat. It's so easy to pull it out of you guys.

Guys often say outrageous sarcastic things when hanging out with each other. If you had ever played sports, worked on a crew, worked outside, been in the military, you would be aware of this. Hell, I hear women doing it too.

But please, fake conservative, clutch your pearls. The world needs snowflakes too.
It moves from the realm of saying outrageous, sarcastic things when people start to accuse you of those actions.

Nah. Not as a conservative. As a conservative, you should know that. A Republican/conservative running for/nominated for a key position will have Dem *****s lining up to cry wolf about rape. It's all part of their strategy nowadays. They're rewarded with millions, worshipped by the left, and celebrated for having a traumatic event supposedly happen to them. Posters here gleefully post about rape accusations of conservatives no matter the merit. Heck, you're one of those now! Congrats.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

In what way?
caryking
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Nah. Not as a conservative. As a conservative, you should know that. A Republican/conservative running for/nominated for a key position will have Dem *****s lining up to cry wolf about rape. It's all part of their strategy nowadays. They're rewarded with millions, worshipped by the left, and celebrated for having a traumatic event supposedly happen to them. Posters here gleefully post about rape accusations of conservatives no matter the merit. Heck, you're one of those now! Congrats.
That's so true, not only on rape; rather, on a lot of issues...
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

In what way?
the whole eating dogs and cats thing. It's a ridiculous distraction
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

WarrenPeace said:

Get on her knees Kamala is still worse.

Wild that even if every salacious rumor about Harris' consensual sex life as a single woman is true (unlikely) we think it's accurate to compare that not just to Trump's extensive infidelity but more importantly his status as someone that's been accused by dozens of women of sex assault and has already been found legally liable of the same.

It's true and you know it. She may have been single but she sure as hell knew Mr. Brown was not.

I don't care what kind of sex she had as a single person.

You wouldn't either, if she was a man.

Translation: I don't care because she is a democrat. Got it.

LOLOL.

I don't care because her "sex life" doesn't involve crimes against other people.

I'm sure Mr. Browns wife disagrees with you.

As per usual, you're "sure," but you're completely wrong.

Have you read anything about Brown's personal life over the years? I doubt very much his wife cared by that point.

He definitely wasn't a prototypical family man. He stepped out on his marriage frequently and his marriage had collapsed by the early 70's. His wife moved out several years later. He and his wife had been estranged for more than a decade when he and Harris dated.

And that's the worst you can find about Harris.

Imagine if the worst that you could find about Trump was that as a single man he dated a woman that had been separated from her husband for 15 years

And not, of course, that he cheated multiple times on all three of his own wives and commited sex assault who knows how many times.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

WarrenPeace said:

Wild that even if every salacious rumor about Harris' consensual sex life as a single woman is true (unlikely) we think it's accurate to compare that not just to Trump's extensive infidelity but more importantly his status as someone that's been accused by dozens of women of sex assault and has already been found legally liable of the same.

It's true and you know it. She may have been single but she sure as hell knew Mr. Brown was not.

LOLOL.

I don't care because her "sex life" doesn't involve crimes against other people.

Have you read anything about Brown's personal life over the years? I doubt very much his wife cared by that point.

He definitely wasn't a prototypical family man. He stepped out on his marriage frequently and his marriage had collapsed by the early 70's. His wife moved out several years later. He and his wife had been estranged for more than a decade when he and Harris dated.

Imagine if the worst that you could find about Trump was that as a single man he dated a woman that had been separated from her husband for 15 years

And not, of course, that he cheated multiple times on all three of his own wives and commited sex assault who knows how many times.

It's curious to me watching your mental gymnastics. The fact remains Mrs. Harris slept around to further her career, and it worked. Good on you for supporting her.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

WarrenPeace said:

LOLOL.

It's curious to me watching your mental gymnastics. The fact remains Mrs. Harris slept around to further her career, and it worked. Good on you for supporting her.

There's no gymnastics. It's black and white.

One candidate cheated on three spouses. One candidate didn't.

One candidate is a sex assaulter. The other one isn't.

It's as cut and dry as you can get.
packgrad
29 year old Kamala loved that 60 year old married man! She wasn't being a ***** sleeping her way to the top!
Bas2020
It is not just Springfield, OH folks. Another small town in PA (Charleroi) south of Pittsburgh has been over run by Biden/Harris putting refugees and illegals in their small town.

Cats... dogs... geese... and now alligators. Crime is sky rocketing, infrastructure and housing issues.

Just imagine this problem continuing to spread across the country and what it will look like in 4-5 years.

Bas2020
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

WarrenPeace said:

LOLOL.

There's no gymnastics. It's black and white.

One candidate cheated on three spouses. One candidate didn't.

One candidate is a sex assaulter. The other one isn't.

It's as cut and dry as you can get.

Oldsouljer

I suppose there's two ways to answer that…

Biblically speaking, Trump was Saul but now he's Paul.

Practically speaking, he's a lesser threat to my life, liberty, and happiness than she is.
Bas2020
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Cell Phone service providers can easily be checked now .... it appears nearly 80% of the audience for Kamala's rallies yesterday in North Carolina showed up as cell phone carriers in Atlanta and Savannah.

Simply amazing at the things they will do to cheat lol... an utterly embarrassing for Kamala and her campaign.

It's becoming comical how I dismantle all of your so called "conspiracy theories" over the last month. You have yet to get one single thing correct,... you are like 0-45 at this point bud.

packgrad
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

It's becoming comical how I dismantle all of your so called "conspiracy theories" over the last month. You have yet to get one single thing correct,... you are like 0-45 at this point bud.

He doesn't care about being right. He's just doing what he's told. He's a minion. He said Biden was/is a capable leader. Dude is literally making zero effort to be president anymore. But that's Civ's guy. Not his daddy though. That's Walz.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

I suppose there's two ways to answer that…

Biblically speaking, Trump was Saul but now he's Paul.

Practically speaking, he's a lesser threat to my life, liberty, and happiness than she is.

Common sense choice to conservatives. southernpackalistic is not a conservative though.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Your meme-vomiting is indistinguishable from Were's at this point.

Congratulations?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Congratulations?

Say what you will but he's not wrong.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

That's so true, not only on rape; rather, on a lot of issues...

You guys have been thoroughly conditioned to distrust accusers, police, grand juries, the FBI... pretty much any existing mechanism of justice that crosses Trump. It's a pretty cool racket. I guess the Bible says "though shalt not judge profoundly corrupt politicians that give you tax cuts and deport the least among us that you hate lest ye be judged".
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Lol, the dog's face at the end is priceless.
caryking
I know this is just sport for the conservatives on here…. The libs, well, they are venomous at their core!!!
packgrad
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Congratulations?

Your far left ideology is indistinguishable from smapty at this point.

Congratulations?
Civilized
caryking said:

I know this is just sport for the conservatives on here…. The libs, well, they are venomous at their core!!!

What does this even mean Cary?
packgrad
Clownfish and his protege talking about the size of the lie and conspiracy theories. Lol.

packgrad
First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.