TRUMP 2024

431,879 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

southernpackalistic said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

It's crazy that CNN is more center than the mentally ill that feign ignorance here.

lol…the same CNN that reported Trump told 30+ falsehoods vs Kamala's 2. That's an accusation of dodging, not telling lies in need of correction for an accurate accounting.

Yes, that CNN is more center than independent civ. Point of clarity though, are you subscribing to the notion that Kamala only told 2 lies?
I'm relaying what they reported since you brought them up. I didn't watch all of the debate and probably not informed enough to keep an accurate score. Once again, CNN is not accusing her of falsehoods. but dodging the question.

Once again, yes that CNN is more center than civ. How many lies did she tell when you were watching? Which topics were covered when you watched?
I find the whole Project 2025 stuff to be dishonest. Other than that, she said some things that need context like unemployment highs when trump left, troops in war zones, and a national abortion ban.

You go, what was DT dishonest about?

ETA: I'm not voting for Harris (believe what you will). It's just she not in the same hemisphere as Trump when it comes to being a morally repulsive, lying POS.
The issue I'm discussing has nothing to do with "You go, what was DT dishonest about?". It is ABC moderators and the horrible job they did. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to be fake conservative contrarian, you could follow the conversation.

ETA.... I don't believe you. Also, she is absolutely no better a person in regards to lies. You can clutch your pearls about the morality of the ***** versus the morality of the John.

It's not complicated. The need to fact check is based on the amount of lies being told.

And how crazy they are.

Cats and dogs, man. The former president was talking about eating cats and dogs.

Oh, and illegal immigrants gettings sex changes in prison. Can't forget that existential threat.

Are you denying the sex change info, clownfish? I figured this was a huge reason to vote for her for you.
packgrad
More lies for clownfish and company.

Bas2020
This statement alone should disbar Kamala from getting a single vote

Bas2020
BBW12OG
Another day… another instance where cuckboy Civ gets his lunch fed to him.

He will disappear now…. At least for a while.

I see why his wife enjoys him leaving… among other reasons….
Bas2020

SmaptyWolf
Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

lol. Civ used to tell the same lie. Your schtick has already been played.

Not a Dem. lol!

Lol, you mean his schtick of looking at actual data and not just relying on "facts" pulled out of Trump's butt?

So why have I gotten a raise but have less money?

Because you keep getting blackout drunk at the strip club?
I wish that was funny. About as much of a display of thought you've had on this board so far
Believe me I've tried, but you guys don't seem particularly interested in "thought", you want to be mad at Biden.

You're mad about inflation, a complicated topic that you clearly don't understand. You want to ignore the global pandemic that in fact was responsible for the vast majority of that inflation that every country experienced, not just us, and of course pretend Trump wasn't the president during the pandemic. Trump gets a pass, but the subsequent economic meltdown was Biden's fault.

Since you're interested in thought, here's a chart. See if you can spot where Biden's big infrastructure bill that you claim caused inflation was enacted. And see if you can determine how it impacted inflation. I've added some notes to help you:

Of course you're also mad about higher interest rates, literally one of the only tools in our toolbox to bring down inflation... interest rates that are now set to come back down now that inflation is back to normal. So you want to be mad at Biden for the disease and the cure. Makes sense!

Aaaaand of course you're mad about the new higher prices caused by that surge of inflation, not understanding that the only solution is to increase wages (which is happening). The prices simply won't come down much. The only way that wouldn't set off deflation (which is actually worse than inflation) would be to go after companies who price gouged, but the second Kamala brought that up you guys howled about Marxism or something. Trump has no way of magically making prices come down, either, btw, though his new ideas would make the recent inflation spike look like a warm up.

So yeah... bottom line is prices did go up, and as people do (especially during an election year) you're mindlessly blaming the current occupant of the White House. Fair enough, but if you're interested in "thought" there's a lot more to it.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_0t0CbOStJ
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Thank goodness Musk bought Twitter. Mind blowing how the Democrat state run media tries to lie.

caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

It's crazy that CNN is more center than the mentally ill that feign ignorance here.

lol…the same CNN that reported Trump told 30+ falsehoods vs Kamala's 2. That's an accusation of dodging, not telling lies in need of correction for an accurate accounting.

Yes, that CNN is more center than independent civ. Point of clarity though, are you subscribing to the notion that Kamala only told 2 lies?
I'm relaying what they reported since you brought them up. I didn't watch all of the debate and probably not informed enough to keep an accurate score. Once again, CNN is not accusing her of falsehoods. but dodging the question.

Once again, yes that CNN is more center than civ. How many lies did she tell when you were watching? Which topics were covered when you watched?
I find the whole Project 2025 stuff to be dishonest. Other than that, she said some things that need context like unemployment highs when trump left, troops in war zones, and a national abortion ban.

You go, what was DT dishonest about?

ETA: I'm not voting for Harris (believe what you will). It's just she not in the same hemisphere as Trump when it comes to being a morally repulsive, lying POS.
The issue I'm discussing has nothing to do with "You go, what was DT dishonest about?". It is ABC moderators and the horrible job they did. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to be fake conservative contrarian, you could follow the conversation.

ETA.... I don't believe you. Also, she is absolutely no better a person in regards to lies. You can clutch your pearls about the morality of the ***** versus the morality of the John.

It's not complicated. The need to fact check is based on the amount of lies being told.

And how crazy they are.

Cats and dogs, man. The former president was talking about eating cats and dogs.

Oh, and illegal immigrants gettings sex changes in prison. Can't forget that existential threat.

Civ, did Harris say that she supported this?
southernpackalistic
SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Lol, you mean his schtick of looking at actual data and not just relying on "facts" pulled out of Trump's butt?

Because you keep getting blackout drunk at the strip club?
I wish that was funny. About as much of a display of thought you've had on this board so far
Believe me I've tried, but you guys don't seem particularly interested in "thought", you want to be mad at Biden.

You're mad about inflation, a complicated topic that you clearly don't understand. You want to ignore the global pandemic that in fact was responsible for the vast majority of that inflation that every country experienced, not just us, and of course pretend Trump wasn't the president during the pandemic. Trump gets a pass, but the subsequent economic meltdown was Biden's fault.

Since you're interested in thought, here's a chart. See if you can spot where Biden's big infrastructure bill that you claim caused inflation was enacted. And see if you can determine how it impacted inflation. I've added some notes to help you:

Of course you're also mad about higher interest rates, literally one of the only tools in our toolbox to bring down inflation... interest rates that are now set to come back down now that inflation is back to normal. So you want to be mad at Biden for the disease and the cure. Makes sense!

Aaaaand of course you're mad about the new higher prices caused by that surge of inflation, not understanding that the only solution is to increase wages (which is happening). The prices simply won't come down much. The only way that wouldn't set off deflation (which is actually worse than inflation) would be to go after companies who price gouged, but the second Kamala brought that up you guys howled about Marxism or something. Trump has no way of magically making prices come down, either, btw, though his new ideas would make the recent inflation spike look like a warm up.

So yeah... bottom line is prices did go up, and as people do (especially during an election year) you're mindlessly blaming the current occupant of the White House. Fair enough, but if you're interested in "thought" there's a lot more to it.

Clap-clap-clap. Beautiful.
packgrad
No surprise. Cheating is what Dems do.

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

And just to refresh the forum's memory, an affidavit is put forth under penalty of perjury.
packgrad
"Indecent" firefighters.

Oldsouljer
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

That ****** can't comment without saying something about Trump. Trump doesn't need to tell people they have less money. Dems need to tell their sheep everything is better than ever, because their sheep are brainwashed idiots that will believe whatever they are told.

lol…who needs any candidate to tell them what's up with the economy. The data is readily available. It seems MAGA types are the ones who need Trump to tell them everything is horrible, data be damned.

You're exposing your lying self now, pretend conservative. Less than 25% of adults think the economy is in good or excellent shape. Inflation is one of the biggest concerns among all adults in the country, including democrats. That of course exclude you mindless brainwashed sheep. Not just MAGA is concerned about the economy and inflation, fake conservative.

You could have at least tried to put in a better effort at lying, fake conservative.
Are you aware that a CPI report came out today? August inflation was a tame .2% and 2.5% annualized. Inflation was a problem, but has largely been brought under control. This will be further evidenced to you when the FED cuts rates next week.
That was not a particularly good report for multiple reasons. One, the rate is still moving upward on the back of the inflation already baked in, these past four years. Two, officially reported inflation is still under the true rate of inflation. Third, while the baked-in inflation remains, salaries aren't keeping up and in fact are restrained as a result of the slowing economy which doesn't allow the justification of COLAs for the lucky few in the work force to whom that even applies. Fourth, the Fed is likely to ignite a new cycle of inflation with an unjustified rate cut(s) but due to their stupid, Congress-established dual mandate, they have to do these cuts at some point to acknowledge the congressional demand that they also stimulate the economy when they should solely be defending the value and stability of the currency.
A hot CPI number followed by a hot PPI….and gold surging nearly fifty dollars today.
southernpackalistic
Oldsouljer said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

That ****** can't comment without saying something about Trump. Trump doesn't need to tell people they have less money. Dems need to tell their sheep everything is better than ever, because their sheep are brainwashed idiots that will believe whatever they are told.

lol…who needs any candidate to tell them what's up with the economy. The data is readily available. It seems MAGA types are the ones who need Trump to tell them everything is horrible, data be damned.

You're exposing your lying self now, pretend conservative. Less than 25% of adults think the economy is in good or excellent shape. Inflation is one of the biggest concerns among all adults in the country, including democrats. That of course exclude you mindless brainwashed sheep. Not just MAGA is concerned about the economy and inflation, fake conservative.

You could have at least tried to put in a better effort at lying, fake conservative.
Are you aware that a CPI report came out today? August inflation was a tame .2% and 2.5% annualized. Inflation was a problem, but has largely been brought under control. This will be further evidenced to you when the FED cuts rates next week.
That was not a particularly good report for multiple reasons. One, the rate is still moving upward on the back of the inflation already baked in, these past four years. Two, officially reported inflation is still under the true rate of inflation. Third, while the baked-in inflation remains, salaries aren't keeping up and in fact are restrained as a result of the slowing economy which doesn't allow the justification of COLAs for the lucky few in the work force to whom that even applies. Fourth, the Fed is likely to ignite a new cycle of inflation with an unjustified rate cut(s) but due to their stupid, Congress-established dual mandate, they have to do these cuts at some point to acknowledge the congressional demand that they also stimulate the economy when they should solely be defending the value and stability of the currency.
A hot CPI number followed by a hot PPI….and gold surging nearly fifty dollars today.

Please explain, as I'm always eager to learn.

My understanding is that gold and interest rate have an inverse relationship. So, gold is surging today because the CPI and PPI reports came in as expected and the fed is comfortable they've tamed inflation. Thus, a rate cut is coming.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

You don't get it…. The economy is great!
caryking
packgrad said:

"Indecent" firefighters.

Trump still needs 100 million votes
Oldsouljer

Oldsouljer said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Please explain, as I'm always eager to learn.

My understanding is that gold and interest rate have an inverse relationship. So, gold is surging today because the CPI and PPI reports came in as expected and the fed is comfortable they've tamed inflation. Thus, a rate cut is coming.
I can't. As caryking just pointed out, I shouldn't believe my lying eyes.

No, seriously, I'm just of a different opinion of what is, versus what the Fed thinks what is…I never said they wouldn't cut rates. I'm just saying they shouldn't because I just don't see that they've beaten inflation. Prices need to fall, imo. Of course, if they drop rates and reignite inflation, some would say that it's good for those deeply in debt, but I'm skeptical.

I should edit to say that while gold and interest rates may ordinarily have an inverse relationship, that doesn't have to be universally true, and that relationship CAN decouple.
ncsupack1
packgrad
What did ABC do???

packgrad
How about those conspiracy theories, clownfish and company? I'm just kidding. You've made it clear you have no standards. Just your mental illness.

BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

And just to refresh the forum's memory, an affidavit is put forth under penalty of perjury.

What say you Smarpty??? You unc homer….. how about you cuckboy???

You two make the board fun….

Told y'all when cuckboy was proven wrong he'd hide….

Hopefully he's out of town next weekend…. He has "nice" beer at his house….
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

What say you Smarpty??? You unc homer….. how about you cuckboy???

You two make the board fun….

Told y'all when cuckboy was proven wrong he'd hide….

Hopefully he's out of town next weekend…. He has "nice" beer at his house….

Lol, some MAGA rando will be releasing an affidavit!!! Jesus you clowns are so easy to distract.

Ok, let's pretend that the Harris campaign literally handed ABC the questions to ask. What does that have to do with Kamala dominating him all night? She would literally answer each question, and then decide what she wanted Trump to rant about during his time. Again and again and again. He just COULD NOT control himself. Did ABC rig his brain?

Come on, whiners, say it with me. TRUMP GOT ALPHA DOGGED BY KAMALA. That's all there is to it.
caryking
packgrad said:

How about those conspiracy theories, clownfish and company? I'm just kidding. You've made it clear you have no standards. Just your mental illness.

She's never read it! This is for the fools that are typically Low-Information Voters.
SexualChocolate
caryking said:

packgrad said:

She's never read it! This is for the fools that are typically Low-Information Voters.

Touche! I raise you a low IQ voter.

southernpackalistic
Southern gentleman, Christian men, how can you support a man who:

1) Mocked Johm McCain for being captured in war. Which is rich since->
2) Trump is a Draft dodger, who never had the balls to serve his country.
3) He mocks the disabled.
4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
5) He doesn't pay the small businessmen who do contract work for him
6) Cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples
7) Cheated on Melania with Stormy
8) Paid hush money to Stormy to keep her quiet
9) 19 women have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
11) Because he boasts that he can just "grab them by the *****"
12) Walked into the changing room of Miss America where minors were changing.
13) Withheld aid from Ukraine until they investigated the Bidens.
caryking
SexualChocolate said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Touche! I raise you a low IQ voter.
The very notion that Project 2025 is seizing power of the Federal Government is hilarious, at best…. The plan states the initial intent of all Government Offices and/or Departments and where they are now. Also, the plan gives recommendations to either right size the department or dissolve it.

So, takeover is dis, mis, or mal, information by all that say something similar, to the post above. I think Trump probably has heard the details about it and is distancing himself, because the Dems have made it into a Toxic topic.

So, what does he do? He agrees to a government efficiency task force, to be led by Elon Musk. As far as I'm concerned, Project 2025 and this task force, will accomplish the same thing…

When it's all said and done, Trump is being slippery with his words, regarding the two possibilities (Project 2025 and Task Force). Now, the Harris group are just being dishonest. Which one is worse?
caryking

4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
Easy!!

He's not our Savior. Jesus used flawed people for his good.

John 8:7

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.".
packgrad

I love the betas that post about Trump saying "grab them by the *****" in a private conversation and are outraged by it. lol. You can tell guys that never had guy friends and had personal conversations that shouldn't reach the light of day. Low T boys that are run into the ground by their mentally ill wives.

Also lol at your list that you think you're doing god's work by posting everyday. What you're really doing is showing how you have no life and are seeking attention from a message board. Pitiful.
caryking
packgrad said:

I love the betas that post about Trump saying "grab them by the *****" in a private conversation and are outraged by it. lol. You can tell guys that never had guy friends and had personal conversations that shouldn't reach the light of day. Low T boys that are run into the ground by their mentally ill wives.

Also lol at your list that you think you're doing god's work by posting everyday. What you're really doing is showing how you have no life and are seeking attention from a message board. Pitiful.
And #13 is the one thing that the Biden's don't want to talk about. They are guilty as they can be. Just ask the 50 something intelligence officials that signed the letter about the laptop. Who were they protecting and why?

Not a conspiracy, these are all facts, just like #13 above. The dots need to be connected…. It's not that difficult and it's not a conspiracy, nor is it a coincidence…
WarrenPeace

Get on her knees Kamala is still worse.

BigBarryWood
caryking said:

packgrad said:

"Indecent" firefighters.

Trump still needs 100 million votes

Probably more. The person who couldn't win her own party primary will be the most voted for person In the history of elections.
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

lol….dont be so gullible. I understand locker room talk. I've never heard anyone brag about the sexual assault they committed. You know, since he was on convicted of that very thing.
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

You don't get it…. The economy is great!

The economy is worse in some other countries!1
First Page Last Page
Page 167 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.