TRUMP 2024

431,970 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the complete and utter failure of the withdrawal in Afghanistan. Not only did we lose 13 Marines and Soldiers, but hundreds of others Afghan civilians were at that gate trying to get out after they had already been on a plane, but then taken off by the State Department, and left there to die.

Do not forget who did this and look at who showed up today.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Gulf, you give him way too much credit.
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the complete and utter failure of the withdrawal in Afghanistan. Not only did we lose 13 Marines and Soldiers, but hundreds of others Afghan civilians were at that gate trying to get out after they had already been on a plane, but then taken off by the State Department, and left there to die.

Take notice America.
Werewolf
there are two posters here plus a couple of trolls that should be embarrassed..............yet, they're not.
ncsupack1
Crazy, times.
Werewolf

GuerrillaPack
Tusli Gabbard speech endorsing Donald Trump:

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Oh no... not Tulsi Gabbard! The BETRAYAL!!!

Lol, GTFO. The handful of Trump thumpers who's only reason for getting a headline was because once upon a time they were a C-list Dem have finally decided it's time for the big reveal. Spoiler alert, nobody cares. Hopefully after Trump no longer needs them next week it will end their sad careers once and for all.
ncsupack1
I have the same thoughts about Hillary. Just go home.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BigBarryWood said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Can you imagine how much you guys would howl if *every* general that ever worked with Biden later wrote a book about what an unbelievable idiot he is?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/25/politics/mcmaster-trump-book-account/index.html

They didn't work for Biden, he was an empty suit. They worked for Obama, Clinton's, Pelosi….etc.
Lol, whatever you say. Didn't see any books about that from generals either, strangely. Only book after book about how profoundly unfit Trump is written by his own generals, chiefs of staff, etc.

Maybe Trump Derangement Syndrome is actually the ability to completely ignore all of that and still believe he's Winston Churchill anyway.

Fact: Russia invaded Crimea while Obama was President.

Fact: Russia did not invade anyone while Trump was President.

Fact: Russia invaded Ukraine while Biden was President.

Not to mention what's happening in Israel under Biden's Presidency.

LOLOL @ thinking that Trump would magically have prevented any of that.

Why would Putin be scared of a man that fawns over him?

What exactly would Hamas be worried about Trump doing to them?

These sorts of delusions are the definition of correlation vs. causation.

What I posted was fact. What you posted is your opinion. Game. Set. Match.

They prefer truth over facts

Haha! Classic Biden gaffe.
Sounds like a Kamala-ism to me.

Well, now I know where she learned to talk like that.
Werewolf
Hear the voices "No communists". "We will fight for you".

Werewolf
it's not the deep state, it's the shadow government....

#KevinShipp

https://spectator.org/this-is-no-longer-the-presidential-race-you-thought/
Werewolf
#walkaway
caryking
Did Jack Smith file a new indictment against Trump?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_MDnA6s8F8
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
caryking said:

yes.

Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Wasn't there a judicial ruling to the effect that his appointment was unconstitutional?
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Wasn't there a judicial ruling to the effect that his appointment was unconstitutional?
Since when did the US Constitution matter with the criminals in DC?
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Every damn thing they accuse the Conservatives of they are guilty of. If anyone hasn't realized it yet we are involved in a "Cold Civil War..."

And have been for over 10 years.

Dear Leader has his minions and people in place and is sitting in his castle in Martha's Vineyard waiting to assume the throne again officially.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

I think Thomas may have said something in his concurrence; however, I'm not sure that makes it a ruling.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Perhaps, the question of the month…
Werewolf
#Sieve, like I told you........75-25 today and 85-15 by November. That's 85% desperately wanting BIden/Harris/Uniparty out. I'll remind you once again: #devolution #boomerang #GreatAwakening #SunTzu

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, like I told you........75-25 today and 85-15 by November. That's 85% desperately wanting BIden/Harris/Uniparty out. I'll remind you once again: #devolution #boomerang #GreatAwakening #SunTzu

There was a part of me that wanted Trump out in 2020 because I thought Great Depression 2 would happen by now. It is happening but it's a frog in a slowly boiling pot situation. Now I'm thinking he might win so the Fed's masters can dump the cataclysm on his head. Picking an obvious head case like Walz for VP might have been a deliberate move and a clue, because Walz is highly expendable. Shapiro on the other hand, might be deemed to have a political future and was not to be wasted in a suicide mission. As Orwell said, tyranny is maintained by fraud and by force, and when fraud fails, they only have force. They may yet think that the public isn't fully awake such that fraud is still a viable option.
Werewolf
Agree..

One of a few reasons for the delay in other events is the issue of who owns the financial/bank crash.....somewhat of a hot potato you might say.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Agree..

One of a few reasons for the delay in other events is the issue of who owns the financial/bank crash.....somewhat of a hot potato you might say.
so, if Trump wins a crash is going to happen? I thought your boy was playing four dimensional chess.
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Turns out the military have strict federal laws about politicians using their cemeteries for campaign photo ops, and apparently two members of the Trump campaign had a verbal and physical altercation with an official at the cemetery trying to push ahead with their photo op.

What a bunch of thugs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-arlington-national-cemetery/
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Agree..

so, if Trump wins a crash is going to happen? I thought your boy was playing four dimensional chess.
Likely to happen no matter who wins. But on reflection, it might not matter. Trump isn't running for another term past this one. He has four years to do another round of judiciary packing before the next communist is elected, and might even be able to put a dent in the size of government via a big reduction in force EO.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Agree..

Likely to happen no matter who wins. But on reflection, it might not matter. Trump isn't running for another term past this one. He has four years to do another round of judiciary packing before the next communist is elected, and might even be able to put a dent in the size of government via a big reduction in force EO.
Lol, just like always, if Trump wins there's one thing you can count on:

hokiewolf
All that chart shows me is there is a spending problem, not a revenue generating one.
Ncsufist
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

No that one hasn't made its way before the super court yet. Though in the immunity case Thomas' opinion states that he wasn't legally in that position.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Turns out the military have strict federal laws about politicians using their cemeteries for campaign photo ops, and apparently two members of the Trump campaign had a verbal and physical altercation with an official at the cemetery trying to push ahead with their photo op.

What a bunch of thugs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-arlington-national-cemetery/

They actually had permission from anc to be there and to film/take photos as requested by the family. But don't let that stop you.
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

No that one hasn't made its way before the super court yet. Though in the immunity case Thomas' opinion states that he wasn't legally in that position.
Ok thanks. Meanwhile the Supremes did just curbstomp the BidenHarris student loan forgiveness scheme. Hope these characters wise up fast to the fact that centuries of contract law mean they, not we, gotta pay up.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

All that chart shows me is there is a spending problem, not a revenue generating one.

Well then I guess you should plan to be stressed about a ballooning deficit for the rest of your life.

The perpetual con that there's always more spending to cut and never enough rich guy tax cuts crashed into reality a long time ago. I guess it'll take another populist revolt or two for you to finally get the memo.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Well then I guess you should plan to be stressed about a ballooning deficit for the rest of your life.

The perpetual con that there's always more spending to cut and never enough rich guy tax cuts crashed into reality a long time ago. I guess it'll take another populist revolt or two for you to finally get the memo.

What would be awesome is if Congress would do their effing job and pass a budget. This whole cr **** should have ended years ago.
First Page Last Page
Page 160 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.