TRUMP 2024

321,490 Views | 4880 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by ncsupack1
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump back to being childish.

Trump tests out new nickname for Kamala Harris amid speculation she'll replace Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tests-nickname-kamala-harris-171210631.html

Trump regularly coins nicknames for his political opponents, from "Low Energy Jeb" [Bush] to "Crooked Hillary" [Clinton]. For Biden, Trump has called him "Slow Joe," "Sleepy Joe" and "Crooked Joe," among others.

Trump, in a Truth Social post, accused Biden of having "choked like a dog" during the debate and offered his "congratulations" to the vice president as he dubbed her "Laffin' Kamala Harris."
Trump can't help it.

Yup, can't keep his mouth shut. Hasn't learned a thing from the first go around. But still voting for his policies.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump tests out new nickname for Kamala Harris amid speculation she'll replace Biden

Trump regularly coins nicknames for his political opponents, from "Low Energy Jeb" [Bush] to "Crooked Hillary" [Clinton]. For Biden, Trump has called him "Slow Joe," "Sleepy Joe" and "Crooked Joe," among others.

Trump, in a Truth Social post, accused Biden of having "choked like a dog" during the debate and offered his "congratulations" to the vice president as he dubbed her "Laffin' Kamala Harris."
Trump can't help it.

Yup, can't keep his mouth shut. Hasn't learned a thing from the first go around. But still voting for his policies.
He hasn't learned. That's why I don't want a open debate, cause he isn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut and let Biden keep digging his hole.
wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

He hasn't learned. That's why I don't want a open debate, cause he isn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut and let Biden keep digging his hole.
Yep. I think the election is his to lose; all he has to do is keep his mouth shut. But as others have stated, he can't help it.
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

Yep. I think the election is his to lose; all he has to do is keep his mouth shut. But as others have stated, he can't help it.
Agree. And if he can hold it together, the down ballet results will be a good thing for the country.
Oldsouljer
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

In this instance, I think that may not be the case. Trump doesn't want Biden to drop out. So he's provoking him to a rage to stay in the race. It may be a deliberate tactic on Trump's part.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

In this instance, I think that may not be the case. Trump doesn't want Biden to drop out. So he's provoking him to a rage to stay in the race. It may be a deliberate tactic on Trump's part.

Trump's history would suggest no to this.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

Yes, well, I did imply it's different this time. During, and in the immediate aftermath of the debate, he was uncharacteristically muted about Biden's obvious unsuitability….once the cries for Biden to quit the race got underway, that's when Trump suddenly sounded off.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

Yes, well, I did imply it's different this time. During, and in the immediate aftermath of the debate, he was uncharacteristically muted about Biden's obvious unsuitability….once the cries for Biden to quit the race got underway, that's when Trump suddenly sounded off.

Sometimes it's better to just sit back and enjoy the show. The Democratic Party is having a bad week, don't take the attention away from it.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

Sometimes it's better to just sit back and enjoy the show. The Democratic Party is having a bad week, don't take the attention away from it.
B-b-but Trump?
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

B-b-but Trump?

Ha, that's not what I'm trying to say. I just wish he'd sit back and let the in fighting of the Dems continue.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

B-b-but Trump?

Ha, that's not what I'm trying to say. I just wish he'd sit back and let the in fighting of the Dems continue.
I know, but I just couldn't resist myself...
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump can't help it.

I agree
Gulfstream4
wolfbreath said:

Also, Cacklin' Kamala has a better flow.

Lol-that's funny but Trump is his own worst enemy.
caryking
Trump talks too much! That is the reason people dislike him and like him. I wish he would moderate and stay focused on policy. If so, I have enough in common to vote for him. I do not think he's perfect; however, who is?

My main policy concerns are (in no particular order):

Simple and easy economy through tax code and regulation (personally, I'd do away with Business Taxes)
Heavily enforced border with simplified and capped immigration
Destabilizing the administrative departments within the Federal Government and allowing State Governments do their thing
Maintain a normalized international trade partnership In which becomes fair for all parties (free and fair, one can't be without the other)
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
I don't know why you guys get so obsessed with Trump's nicknames. Harris is a Laughing, Cackling, Hyena. Nobody likes her. If she is the nominee, in a fair election it's 400+ electoral votes for Trump. She dropped out in 2019 before any State held a caucus or vote. If Biden steps aside or they use the 25th amendment to take him out, then pray for our country until January 20th, 2025. Biden is very weak but she would be even worse.

Trump gets secretly videoed and everybody freaks out. The Trump campaign did not deny the video. He has been very reserved over the last 9 days and the bottom has fallen out from all the Democrats. That video is just a blip.

I have seen scattered reports that Biden had a medical emergency on Air Force 1 last night. Nothing has been confirmed by anybody I trust yet, so it could all be false or mis-information. The Democrats are going to get rid of him one way or another and anything Trump says now is just noise.

He did not lose in 2020 because of mean tweets. He lost because the election was stolen. How anybody can look at Biden and believe he got 81 million votes is beyond me. Use your rational thinking. Stolen elections have consequences and we as a nation are paying for it right now.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Trump is encouraging Biden to stay in the race.

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/46707
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Ncsufist
DrummerboyWolf said:

I don't know why you guys get so obsessed with Trump's nicknames. Harris is a Laughing, Cackling, Hyena. Nobody likes her. If she is the nominee, in a fair election it's 400+ electoral votes for Trump. She dropped out in 2019 before any State held a caucus or vote. If Biden steps aside or they use the 25th amendment to take him out, then pray for our country until January 20th, 2025. Biden is very weak but she would be even worse.

Trump gets secretly videoed and everybody freaks out. The Trump campaign did not deny the video. He has been very reserved over the last 9 days and the bottom has fallen out from all the Democrats. That video is just a blip.

I have seen scattered reports that Biden had a medical emergency on Air Force 1 last night. Nothing has been confirmed by anybody I trust yet, so it could all be false or mis-information. The Democrats are going to get rid of him one way or another and anything Trump says now is just noise.

He did not lose in 2020 because of mean tweets. He lost because the election was stolen. How anybody can look at Biden and believe he got 81 million votes is beyond me. Use your rational thinking. Stolen elections have consequences and we as a nation are paying for it right now.

There's video of him getting off the plane in wilmington. Thing is his gait on the stairs is way different. Maybe they caught him in a good moment coming down the stairs. But the difference in movements is very clear.
Werewolf
Trump declares war on the drug cartels.
Agenda47 | Donald J. Trump (donaldjtrump.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
packofwolves
Extreme abortion rules in North Dakota. I don't see Burgams being the VP pick.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-vp-shortlist-doug-burgums-signing-near-total-abortion-ban-an-issue

"Asked on Wednesday about Burgum's potential to serve as his running mate, Trump told Fox News Radio that the North Dakota governor's strong pro-life policies were a problem"
ncsupack1
Smart move on Trump's part.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Agree
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

Agree
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

Agree

See, we aren't all that different. Lol.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

Agree

See, we aren't all that different. Lol.

Exactly!
jkpackfan
I know many will disagree and that's ok but I still think Haley should be the pick. That ticket would pull enough women and independents to get it done IMO.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

I know many will disagree and that's ok but I still think Haley should be the pick. That ticket would pull enough women and independents to get it done IMO.

That's the pick that optimizes electoral outcomes for the Pub ticket, and like you said, I think it seals the deal unless they're up against an out-of-left field Dem ticket (Harris/Whitmer? Whitmer/Newsome?) that has significant pull with independents and women.

It doesn't have to be a woman for Trump but it does need to be someone with significantly broader appeal than the base he already has in the bag. Unfortunately for the MAGA acolytes, that means someone with more appeal to moderate Pubs and independents and someone that's not a Trump bootlicker.

I'll be shocked if Trump chooses Haley or anyone of her ilk, although Trump acknowledging recently that an ironclad pro-life stance is likely a non-starter for his running mate may be a sign he's listening to good advice around him.

That's where the opportunity still is for Dems. They've already got the never-Trumpers no matter who the D candidate is, but they still have a chance to make a ticket choice that also wins over moderates and independents that are sitting it out or voting 3rd party because they have significant concerns about both candidates.

WolfpackUSC
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

That's the pick that optimizes electoral outcomes for the Pub ticket, and like you said, I think it seals the deal unless they're up against an out-of-left field Dem ticket (Harris/Whitmer? Whitmer/Newsome?) that has significant pull with independents and women.

It doesn't have to be a woman for Trump but it does need to be someone with significantly broader appeal than the base he already has in the bag. Unfortunately for the MAGA acolytes, that means someone with more appeal to moderate Pubs and independents and someone that's not a Trump bootlicker.

I'll be shocked if Trump chooses Haley or anyone of her ilk, although Trump acknowledging recently that an ironclad pro-life stance is likely a non-starter for his running mate may be a sign he's listening to good advice around him.

That's where the opportunity still is for Dems. They've already got the never-Trumpers no matter who the D candidate is, but they still have a chance to make a ticket choice that also wins over moderates and independents that are sitting it out or voting 3rd party because they have significant concerns about both candidates.

Always thought either party would win if they nominated a "normal" candidate.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Disagree on Newsome having that much pull, agreed on Whitmer. I still think Trump/Haley would be awfully hard to beat but he'd never pick her.
Civilized
WolfpackUSC said:

Always thought either party would win if they nominated a "normal" candidate.

Agree.

Crazy that "normal" is the current bar to clear in American Presidential politics but it is where we are.
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Disagree on Newsome having that much pull, agreed on Whitmer. I still think Trump/Haley would be awfully hard to beat but he'd never pick her.
Newsom has no chance. America isn't ready for California ways.
First Page
Page 139 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.