TRUMP 2024

302,844 Views | 4761 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I think both of you are giving too much credit to what Putin thinks of the US President, past or present. He invaded Ukraine when he thought Ukraine was weak and the support for Ukraine was weak. He miscalculated the resolve of the Ukrainian people and their leadership.
The Ukrainians, and particularly their leader, have had inspiring resolve... but let's get real, without U.S. and NATO support they would have gotten bulldozed in pretty short order. Putin had been lulled into thinking that NATO was on its last leg after Trump's efforts, and grossly miscalculated Biden's ability to rally the NATO alliance to Ukraine's cause.

Incidentally, considering how much effort Putin puts into meddling in U.S. and European elections, I think he cares a lot more than you're suggesting.

Agree regarding Ukraine, and Putin/NATO/Biden.

I don't think Putin cares who's president as much as he thinks a tumultuous/chatic electroral process weakens American confidence in elections and results in a more divided/partisan/angry/disenchanted electorate.

So it's just a coincidence Putin makes a move for Crimea and Ukraine when two weak democrat Presidents are in office….yep, just a coincidence….sure!1
hokiewolf
I think if you read up on Putin and Ukraine you'll find that the timing was specific to what was happening in Ukraine and Europe rather than who was the US President.

There's no such thing as coincidence when it comes to Putin. It is California his personal gain both financially and his perception of his legacy to return Russia back towards the Soviet Union
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

I think if you read up on Putin and Ukraine you'll find that the timing was specific to what was happening in Ukraine and Europe rather than who was the US President.

There's no such thing as coincidence when it comes to Putin. It is California his personal gain both financially and his perception of his legacy to return Russia back towards the Soviet Union

Read some liberal propaganda to tell me my eyes are lying? No thanks. The fact is Putin made his move with Obama and Biden in office. Another fact is Putin did nothing when Trump was in office.

Putin told you his master plan? With all this information, I would be very careful if I were you.
hokiewolf
All I'm saying is read up on the history of Putin and the history of Ukraine and it's easy to see that what Putin did when he did it had nothing to do with Trump.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

All I'm saying is read up on the history of Putin and the history of Ukraine and it's easy to see that what Putin did when he did it had nothing to do with Trump.

That's your opinion. We'll have to agree to disagree.

My opinion, Trump is unpredictable. That kept Putin inline. Same with Iran. Same with NK. At some point, it's not just a coincidence.
hokiewolf
What does "Trump was unpredictable" even mean? I hear this a lot but I don't understand the premise
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

What does "Trump was unpredictable" even mean? I hear this a lot but I don't understand the premise

It means there is an equal chance Trump would fellate a dictator or drop nukes on them.

Basically, the perfect Presidential cross between Clint Eastwood "Do you feel lucky, Punk?" and Sun Tzu.

hokiewolf
This is what I think he means, but it doesn't work like that.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

This is what I think he means, but it doesn't work like that.

Sadly, it does not.

I don't understand the reluctance by some to just look at data or do a tiny bit of research or reading and see where data leads them rather than just say, "Nah I'd rather just blame Biden."

There's plenty to blame him for without ascribing causation where little or none exists.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

It means there is an equal chance Trump would fellate a dictator or drop nukes on them.

Basically, the perfect Presidential cross between Clint Eastwood "Do you feel lucky, Punk?" and Sun Tzu.

That's as good a definition and thesis as anything a foreign policy think tank wonk could come up with.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Ask the Iranian general Soleimani what unpredictable means, wait…we can't do that now.

Werewolf
Trump took the job in 2017 knowing full well who owned/controlled the MSM. A lion, the ultimate fighter, in my book.

The only question is whether it is CIA Operation Mockingbird media or if it's evolved into Globalist-controlled media.

Werewolf
Someone willing to go into the DEN OF THE VIPERS.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Well, it cannot be any more obvious, a COMM. Regarding the 2020 and 2022 election. We will be shown the evidence which includes testimony from the people actually involved. Testimony of those people occurred in closed sessions of Congress approx 2 years ago. Evidence also includes the actual written digital correspondence.

Who's got a giant hammer? There are 200 Generals & Admirals that asked Trump to run in 2016.

What will happen? Trump will assume the reins until which time free and fair elections can be re-established. Beyond that, Trump will not serve another 4-yr term.

jkpackfan
So they let them steal the election so everyone would unite lol?? *** is that guy smoking, I want some of it.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Like the way you fellate your cuck master smarpty?

When are you going out of town again by the way?
WolfpackUSC

wolfbreath

Werewolf
#Nappy, you need a sign!

Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

I hope that's true. That last line is a killer.
Werewolf
The tale of the tape, a la Maria!
Werewolf
Returning to the years of the early Republic.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Returning to the years of the early Republic.

We will learn about the IRS over the coming months?
Werewolf
A #pedophile never wishes to be exposed.
wolfbreath
Trump says he can't be racist because he has 'many Black friends'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-cant-racist-because-194708919.html

Former President Donald Trump claimed in a new interview published Friday that he can't be racist because he has "so many Black friends."

"I have so many Black friends that if I were a racist, they wouldn't be friends, they would know better than anybody, and fast," Trump said in a wide-ranging interview with Semafor when asked how he responds to Black voters who call him racist.

"They would not be with me for two minutes if they thought I was racist and I'm not racist!" he added.

Werewolf
Werewolf
X news, for some reason this wasn't on CBS and ABC.

Werewolf
headed to 85 15.

Werewolf
The People's Choice!
Werewolf
#Revolution #NotCivilWar

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
We join in prayer for Donald J Trump and his family!

Werewolf
Who's side has the largest army? Not close.

First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.