TRUMP 2024

465,494 Views | 6138 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, LOL.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

""A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," - DJT
Re-read that genius, and read it in context of DJT's larger comments. Isn't DJT alleging that it is the DEMOCRATS who are "allowing" the termination of all rules, including the Constitution?

Nope. That quote is not at all taken out of context. But lol at the attempt.
Hahahahaha. So you actually believe that Trump is essentially saying "I support the termination of all rules and the Constitution"???? Not that he was making an argument that the Democrats with their "fraudulent" use of the courts are the ones "allowing" the termination of all rules and the Constitution?

Wow, Leftists are even dumber than I thought.

Full quote (bold emphasis mine):

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections" - DJT

Dude. I get it. You're foaming at the mouth yelling about MARXISTS! while your guy is suggesting that we either have a new election or declare Trump the winner (with no proof of election fraud)...and if that's somehow against the constitution, that's fine too.

I know man...it's a terrible look. Awful. I'd want to pretend he didn't say it too if I thought I needed to support him.

I've not been following politics that closely for the past 2 years or so, and so haven't been following all of Trump's statements. Reading the tweet, it could really be interpreted a couple ways. It could also be interpreted that that THE FRAUD is what has "allowed" the termination of the Constitution. And FWIW, Trump has apparently said that people are misinterpreting that tweet and that he does not mean to say that he supports "terminating" the Constitution: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/05/trump-terminate-constitution-00072230

It can't be interpreted in "a couple ways". There's zero gray area here. The fact that you can't just admit that what he said was indefensible says everything about you.

And sure, after Trump receives the push-back from his Tweet (or Truth...or whatever), he does what he always does and claims he either didn't say something...or didn't mean it...or whatever, despite obvious evidence to the contrary.
Well, you can't deny that fact that Trump himself is claiming that the tweet is being misinterpreted. Tweets are limited to 280 characters. You can't type out a full explanation of a position with a 280 character limit. Perhaps Trump didn't explain his position too well? Trump hasn't doubled down since that tweet and said "Yes, I do support terminating the Constitution", did he? If he openly supports "terminating" the Constitution, then why won't he say it again, over and over, and reinforce such a position??

Look, dude, you can't deny that I'm willing and able to criticize Trump. I'm not a cult member like you communist Democrats who can NEVER criticize the senile kid sniffer for anything he does -- including sniffing and groping young girls over and over on camera.

If Trump actually is in favor of "terminating" the Constitution, then I disagree with him.

Do YOU condemn the communist Democrat party for waging open war on the Constitution on a daily basis, working 24/7/365 to destroy the 2nd Amendment?? Do you condemn the Democrats for constantly working to censor and suppress the free speech of conservatives, including Biden working with Big Tech to have them censor those who opposed the official narrative on covid on social media?

Do you actually support the Constitution at all?? Why are you pretending to care about the Constitution?
Who cares what is said about 2020, at this point? Everyone knows we had shenanigans; however, we aren't going backwards to fix the results; rather, we absolutely need to clean up the things that need cleaning and do a reasonable election this time.

For that Trump is correct.
The only shenanigans I'm aware of are Trump people trying to subvert the election results or Trump voters trying to vote more than once.

Only Trump voters attempt to vote twice? That's an ignorant statement. It happens in both parties.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elected-official-fined-voting-twice-2020-general-election/?utm_source=site&utm_medium=MSN&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=2023-12-19
grantwolf
Joe Tacopina (Trump's former attorney, before "following his compass" and leaving the team) destroyed any notion of Biden having anything to do with the Stormy Daniels trial, prosecution or ruling.
Civilized

Sums it up nicely!
caryking
packofwolves said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

""A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," - DJT
Re-read that genius, and read it in context of DJT's larger comments. Isn't DJT alleging that it is the DEMOCRATS who are "allowing" the termination of all rules, including the Constitution?

Hahahahaha. So you actually believe that Trump is essentially saying "I support the termination of all rules and the Constitution"???? Not that he was making an argument that the Democrats with their "fraudulent" use of the courts are the ones "allowing" the termination of all rules and the Constitution?

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections" - DJT

Dude. I get it. You're foaming at the mouth yelling about MARXISTS! while your guy is suggesting that we either have a new election or declare Trump the winner (with no proof of election fraud)...and if that's somehow against the constitution, that's fine too.

I know man...it's a terrible look. Awful. I'd want to pretend he didn't say it too if I thought I needed to support him.

I've not been following politics that closely for the past 2 years or so, and so haven't been following all of Trump's statements. Reading the tweet, it could really be interpreted a couple ways. It could also be interpreted that that THE FRAUD is what has "allowed" the termination of the Constitution. And FWIW, Trump has apparently said that people are misinterpreting that tweet and that he does not mean to say that he supports "terminating" the Constitution: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/05/trump-terminate-constitution-00072230

It can't be interpreted in "a couple ways". There's zero gray area here. The fact that you can't just admit that what he said was indefensible says everything about you.

And sure, after Trump receives the push-back from his Tweet (or Truth...or whatever), he does what he always does and claims he either didn't say something...or didn't mean it...or whatever, despite obvious evidence to the contrary.
Well, you can't deny that fact that Trump himself is claiming that the tweet is being misinterpreted. Tweets are limited to 280 characters. You can't type out a full explanation of a position with a 280 character limit. Perhaps Trump didn't explain his position too well? Trump hasn't doubled down since that tweet and said "Yes, I do support terminating the Constitution", did he? If he openly supports "terminating" the Constitution, then why won't he say it again, over and over, and reinforce such a position??

Look, dude, you can't deny that I'm willing and able to criticize Trump. I'm not a cult member like you communist Democrats who can NEVER criticize the senile kid sniffer for anything he does -- including sniffing and groping young girls over and over on camera.

If Trump actually is in favor of "terminating" the Constitution, then I disagree with him.

Do YOU condemn the communist Democrat party for waging open war on the Constitution on a daily basis, working 24/7/365 to destroy the 2nd Amendment?? Do you condemn the Democrats for constantly working to censor and suppress the free speech of conservatives, including Biden working with Big Tech to have them censor those who opposed the official narrative on covid on social media?

Do you actually support the Constitution at all?? Why are you pretending to care about the Constitution?
Who cares what is said about 2020, at this point? Everyone knows we had shenanigans; however, we aren't going backwards to fix the results; rather, we absolutely need to clean up the things that need cleaning and do a reasonable election this time.

The only shenanigans I'm aware of are Trump people trying to subvert the election results or Trump voters trying to vote more than once.

Only Trump voters attempt to vote twice? That's an ignorant statement. It happens in both parties.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elected-official-fined-voting-twice-2020-general-election/?utm_source=site&utm_medium=MSN&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=2023-12-19
We need some to vote twice or three times. Trump will need 100M+ to win!
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Republicans could really lock this up now if they get the Vice President pick correct. Hint: It has to be someone that could actually be President if ever needed to be... not window dressing.
has to be someone living outside of Florida
Yeah, but outside of DeSantis, there's not many I could get enthused about. Ted Cruz, maybe, but this is a poor time to give up a Senate seat in Texas.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Sums it up nicely!
Facts out of context are frequently lies. No exception here.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Republicans could really lock this up now if they get the Vice President pick correct. Hint: It has to be someone that could actually be President if ever needed to be... not window dressing.
Yeah, but outside of DeSantis, there's not many I could get enthused about. Ted Cruz, maybe, but this is a poor time to give up a Senate seat in Texas.
It might be Ben Carson. Carson doesn't have a desire for future presidency; so, that will allow for four year on governance.
packofwolves
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

It might be Ben Carson. Carson doesn't have a desire for future presidency; so, that will allow for four year on governance.

DeSantis signed a 6 week abortion law. I think that alone would kill any chance of winning. Haley would bring numbers. Not sure on Scott. It is imperative to win this election.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

DeSantis signed a 6 week abortion law. I think that alone would kill any chance of winning. Haley would bring numbers. Not sure on Scott. It is imperative to win this election.

Republicans win this election by convincing enough of the 10% of undecideds and others still on the sidelines to swing their way.

Their primary and nearly exclusive consideration with the VP pick needs to be "Who is most appealing to undecideds?"

Getting distracted from that focus risks torpedoing the election.

DeSantis may be the worst possible choice of potential candidates in this regard. Ramaswamy or Noem would be almost as bad.

If they want to optimize their chances to win, they choose Haley. Scott is probably second, with some inexperienced, fairly unknown candidate that has little record to campaign against third.
grantwolf
packofwolves said:

It is imperative to win this election.
Maybe should have thought of that before nominating Trump.
Gulfstream4
Steven1974 said:

I see the moron Trump actually went on Fox and claimed he never said the whole "lock her up" thing. I mean he's on tape multiple years saying exactly that. Let me guess, you cult members believe him too.

grantwolf
"Bwahaha, our morally corrupt, quad-indicted, felon candidate that still claims he won the 2020 election and incited an insurrection lives rent free in people's heads!!!"

...well...yeah, because you clowns are trying to make him President again.
Gulfstream4
T
D
S
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

We need some to vote twice or three times. Trump will need 100M+ to win!

Sounds good! The Jan 6 crew could use some more MAGA buddies in jail with them.
packofwolves
grantwolf said:

packofwolves said:

It is imperative to win this election.
Maybe should have thought of that before nominating Trump.

Well I didn't want him to be the nominee, but here we are. No way I am voting for the current dip chit in charge who will hand it over to their inept VP.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Republicans win this election by convincing enough of the 10% of undecideds and others still on the sidelines to swing their way.

Their primary and nearly exclusive consideration with the VP pick needs to be "Who is most appealing to undecideds?"

DeSantis may be the worst possible choice of potential candidates in this regard. Ramaswamy or Noem would be almost as bad.

If they want to optimize their chances to win, they choose Haley. Scott is probably second, with some inexperienced, fairly unknown candidate that has little record to campaign against third.

No argument from me, agree.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized's post is the best possible evidence that the best choice would be DeSantis...
SmaptyWolf
When I hear MAGA congressmen giving their "up is down" speeches this kid is my spirit animal.

Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized's post is the best possible evidence that the best choice would be DeSantis...

And your post is the best possible evidence of the Pubs' current total obsession with owning Libs at all costs even if it means cutting off their own nose to spite their face.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

DeSantis can't be the choice. Both President and VP can't be from the same state….

Why would any sane person consider Civ's advice on VP picks?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

DeSantis can't be the choice. Both President and VP can't be from the same state….

I believe there is a work around that.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Of course there is.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Of course there is.
Thought so.
Steven1974
SmaptyWolf said:

When I hear MAGA congressmen giving their "up is down" speeches this kid is my spirit animal.

Isn't this the fella that started grooming his wife when she was 16 and he was 41? Then married her just a few years later.
packofwolves
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Not taking his advice. My opinion has been no to Ramaswamy, Noem and DeSantis. I like DeSantis a lot, but he won't help the ticket. Neither will the other two.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Not taking his advice. My opinion has been no to Ramaswamy, Noem and DeSantis. I like DeSantis a lot, but he won't help the ticket. Neither will the other two.
So who is going to bring the folks over that aren't big Trump fans? Another MAGA person isn't going to work.
caryking
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

There is only one person that will change the results of the ticket…. It's Haley! She will sink the ticket!! Hell, you could pick about anyone (including Civ) that would be better than Haley!
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

So who is going to bring the folks over that aren't big Trump fans? Another MAGA person isn't going to work.

I've been told I'm not a conservative, but DeSantis was my pick in the primary.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

I've been told I'm not a conservative, but DeSantis was my pick in the primary.
I liked him as well. The train was never going to allow anyone but Trump.
Civilized
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

There is only one person that will change the results of the ticket…. It's Haley! She will sink the ticket!! Hell, you could pick about anyone (including Civ) that would be better than Haley!

You may not like her but that doesn't mean she'll sink the ticket.

Hell you may hate her but who else you voting for if she's the pick?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

You may not like her but that doesn't mean she'll sink the ticket.

Hell you may hate her but who else you voting for if she's the pick?
I'm going to vote regardless. That said, you might see a lose in enthusiasm, thus leaving the votes short of the needed amount…
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Maybe Tim Scott or possibly someone who hasn't been talked about. Noem killed her chances with the book. Personally I don't care for Ramaswamy, at least not for VP (nor POTUS). I find him obnoxious. I don't see him helping with independents, but my view is slanted based on my opinion of him.

Desantis I really like, but he brings abortion to the forefront. Hopefully the Republicans learned that lesson in 2022.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Maybe Tim Scott or possibly someone who hasn't been talked about. Noem killed her chances with the book. Personally I don't care for Ramaswamy, at least not for VP (nor POTUS). I find him obnoxious. I don't see him helping with independents, but my view is slanted based on my opinion of him.

Desantis I really like, but he brings abortion to the forefront. Hopefully the Republicans learned that lesson in 2022.
It's got to be a women. Center right.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

It's got to be a women. Center right.

Agree a woman would be ideal, someone who can convey women's rights related issues. Can't be Noem, so who does that leave as options? Haley has already been mentioned.
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.