TRUMP 2024

465,900 Views | 6138 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This guy is on it.........but what is underway is even greater, it's biblical. Two sides here, God or Satan.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

No you didn't…lol. It's popcorn time…
Yes he did... he's been trolling ever since he showed up here.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Folks need to lighten you. Sadly, there is some truth to that meme.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Just when you think nothings been done about something, you find out things have already been addressed. Remember this comment, please.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Just when you think nothings been done about something, you find out things have already been addressed. Remember this comment, please.
I will.
Werewolf
..........and the bucket of truth begins to pour for many Americans.

hokiewolf
Absolutely ridiculous

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
WolfpackUSC
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

As Were says daily: pay attention, more is coming
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

And… the only one that didn't act on those demands was Trump.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Absolutely ridiculous

Why?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Correct he didn't but I think the point of the picture is his hard core followers.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Correct he didn't but I think the point of the picture is his hard core followers.

Bingo
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

So what…. The actions of the left are more powerful than the words of the right!

BTW, this is the way other countries see us..

hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Absolutely ridiculous

Why?
Two term blue state governor. Has a chance to win with support. That's kind of the point of elections, to elect people who line up better with your presidential candidate and also the reason the RNC exists. But they don't have the funding to foot Trumps legal bills and elect republicans I guess.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Absolutely ridiculous

Why?
Two term blue state governor. Has a chance to win with support. That's kind of the point of elections, to elect people who line up better with your presidential candidate and also the reason the RNC exists. But they don't have the funding to foot Trumps legal bills and elect republicans I guess.

How did you come to the conclusion of not enough funding? Based on that clip, I got the impression if funding is withheld it would be because of his statements.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

I haven't even attempted to follow the details of this thing. Trump was indicted by a grand jury that believed there was good enough evidence to do so. A trial jury picked by both sides unanimously found him guilty in less than two days based on that evidence. If it was "rigged", well, we've got an appeals process.

No, I'm definitely no Trump supporter. it's less about his politics and more about how he treats people. Knowing he screwed over small businesses and contractors for decades, this conviction seems like a bit of retribution by proxy. Do I think this conviction moves the political needle any? Of course not.

If you haven't followed in detail, then how do you know there was sufficient evidence? Assume you don't know the lead prosecutor was sent down from the DOJ, that the prosecutors did not provide the underlying felony charge to the defense team, tried a federal crime (the DOJ and FEC said wasn't a crime) in a NY state court and did not provide their witness list to the defense ahead of time. A judge that refused to let the defense team call a key witness from the FEC, overruled most defense objections, allowed testimony irrelevant to the accounting issue, told the defense their closing summary could not mention the laws and told the jurors they could select from a buffet of charges and a unanimous verdict was not required. All of these things and more are posted in this thread, but I assume you didn't bother reading about it.

But you're ok with retribution for things unrelated to this case. Sounds like TDS.
What is TDS? I'm sure that's not an insult, lol. No, I haven't been keeping up with this thread or the trial details and I thought I said that. You're arguing corruption and conspiracy, which is fine, but that seems like an awfully familiar take for any issue that doesn't go Trump's way. I'm saying, right or wrong, that I trust in the process that includes a grand jury, a jury, and an appeals court. Of course this trial had nothing to do with Trump's shady business practices in the past - that goes without saying. But because of those practices, the verdict in this unrelated case feels good on a more personal level. I really only opened up and posted in this thread because this is kind of an historic moment. We're probably going to have a convicted felon as the next POTUS. And we haven't even gotten to the classified docs trial or any of the other trials yet.

We won't. It will be overturned based on the jury instructions alone.

Exactly!!!! Only issue is the appeals process is very very slow.

Dogplasma, if you are serious about not knowingly what TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is, you have been living under a rock or solely watching liberal news (although I have heard it on Liberal News on occasion).
I'm hearing that appellant court may be tougher than thought. Who, among the left leaning judges, would want to preside overturning the Trump decision. They all are colleagues with similar ideals. I believe they are all elected.
Have you seen the judges on the Appellate Court that will hear this case?????

LMAO.... A snowball has 1,000 more chances of survival in hell than President Trump has of winning in that court.

All 5 are African American women......

LOL... and anyone that says this wasn't a "rigged" trial from the get go and is stupid enough to say it out loud speaks volumes.

But... I see our admitted MARXIST is still here spouting off his nonsense.

Smarpty... I will tell you this... if you said half the stuff in person to many on here that you do on this board you'd be missing some teeth.

I for one would love that opportunity. And I don't give a crap how you take that.

Lol, "admitted". I think you hallucinated that, just like you hallucinated actually taking your bipolar meds.
You did.

As far as my "bi-polar meds" that is something that is very concerning on my end.

Do you take them?

I don't.

I was at the Doak tonight... went over to my former House and drank some beers, celebrated a win.

I see you were posting and concerned about me.

You are a mouthy one.

Please...enlighten us on your affiliation with NCSU.... I'm curious.

You DID admit that you subscribe to MARXISM over Capitalism. More than once.

You can keep your schtick going on here as long as you want. You are a clown... we all know this. Nothing you say will make any of us change our minds.

The fact you were posting during a Regional Playoff game tells us all we need to know about you..

Here is something.... Go F yourself Smarpty..... seriously.... you useless POS. Call me out... I don't care. You have single handedly proved that you are not worth the sweat that was produced to make you.

Have a good one panty waste.

Lol, wow, subscribed to MARXISM more than once? Well then by all means drop a link to one of those comments here for me. Now's you're chance to prove I'm a liar and you aren't just a gaslighting nutcase. All I could find was this: https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/27847/replies/1075929

But anyway, I was kidding... it's obvious that you aren't taking bipolar meds. You should seriously consider talking to someone about that. It could also just be that you only post when you're drunk, which is all the time, and you're one of those drunks that's a raging psycho. I dunno, just workshopping here W T F might be wrong with you.

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Not for lack of trying. He literally got impeached trying the get the Ukrainians to fabricate evidence against Biden.

Republicans have been desperately trying to "lock up" Dems for decades, they just can't seem to get past the law of physics that locking people up requires evidence and Dems never produce any.
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Absolutely ridiculous

Why?

How did you come to the conclusion of not enough funding? Based on that clip, I got the impression if funding is withheld it would be because of his statements.
Maybe I'm old school, but I always thought the RNC's focus should be on winning elections.
Civilized

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE CULTISTS IN THE BACK
Civilized

Hahahaha
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Absolutely ridiculous

Why?

Maybe I'm old school, but I always thought the RNC's focus should be on winning elections.

I agree. Just didn't understand how you could conclude not enough funds from that clip.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

So we can expect NY to go after Hilary next for funding the dossier and recording the funding as a legal expense. It was clearly intended to influence the 2016 federal election.
packgrad
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

So we can expect NY to go after Hilary next for funding the dossier and recording the funding as a legal expense. It was clearly intended to influence the 2016 federal election.

Civ supports changing laws to prosecute those you disagree with politically. They want a banana republic. Glad he's saying it out loud now. Told you it was a slippery slope.

Hilarious the trans supporter is trying to call others cultists. They call you what they are though. The one thing Dems are consistent with.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Civ supports changing laws to prosecute those you disagree with politically. They want a banana republic. Glad he's saying it out loud now. Told you it was a slippery slope.

Hilarious the trans supporter is trying to call others cultists. They call you what they are though. The one thing Dems are consistent with.
Civ is particularly "feeling his oats" here the last couple of days... at least he's decided to give up the "Pretendependent" charade.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

I've said a million times I do not care. Go after whoever you want.

Either they're crooked and we clean it up, or you look like idiots for repeatedly pursuing cases with weak or no good evidence and the legally spurious behavior corrects itself.

Neither of those outcomes harm America one iota.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Either they're crooked and we clean it up, or you look like idiots for repeatedly pursuing cases with weak or no good evidence and the legally spurious behavior corrects itself.

You posted a tweet to take a dig at Trump and Republican supporters. Then you deflect with a bs reply when confronted with the fact the NY legal charges will not be brought against Clinton who did the same thing.

Who are you referring to by "go after whoever you want"? My reply wasn't talking about me, it was talking about the NY AG. Keep deflecting, it's what you do best.
ncsupack1
I laugh at the hard left and right, I think at times neither realize just how much the two have in common. I refuse to lap up anything these politicians say.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

You posted a tweet to take a dig at Trump and Republican supporters. Then you deflect with a bs reply when confronted with the fact the NY legal charges will not be brought against Clinton who did the same thing.

Who are you referring to by "go after whoever you want"? My reply wasn't talking about me, it was talking about the NY AG. Keep deflecting, it's what you do best.

You guys are completely and totally unable to discern what "same thing" means in any legal or practical terms that survive even the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

So no, the NY AG will not be pursuing charges against Hillary Clinton.

Because most importantly what she did and what Trump did to cover up hush money payments to keep his illicit sexual affair secret are not remotely the same thing, and for multiple other reasons.

But I am totally hoping that over the next few years Republican DA's try to bring a bunch of lawsuits against Democratic political figures. Them doing so will absolutely be win-win for us all.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

You guys are completely and totally unable to discern what "same thing" means in any legal or practical terms that survive even the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

Because most importantly what she did and what Trump did to cover up hush money payments to keep his illicit sexual affair secret are not remotely the same thing, and for multiple other reasons.

But I am totally hoping that over the next few years Republican DA's try to bring a bunch of lawsuits against Democratic political figures. Them doing so will absolutely be win-win for us all.

They are actually the same thing. What's interesting is the FEC found Clinton guilty and it ended up as a fine. The FEC said what Trump did is not a crime, but Bragg and the Biden's # 3 DOJ lawyer came up with bs charges.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

They are actually the same thing. What's interesting is the FEC found Clinton guilty and it ended up as a fine. The FEC said what Trump did is not a crime, but Bragg and the Biden's # 3 DOJ lawyer came up with bs charges.
Are you sure the feds didn't just shelf a Trump indictment because he was a sitting president? What did Michael Cohen do 13 months in prison for, again? 4 years before Bragg was elected to office!
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Are you sure the feds didn't just shelf a Trump indictment because he was a sitting president? What did Michael Cohen do 13 months in prison for, again? 4 years before Bragg was elected to office!

They didn't charge due to lack of evidence/findings (reasonable doubt).

"The FEC voted 4-1 to close the inquiry after failing to find that Trump or his campaign "knowingly and willfully" violated campaign finance law when his former attorney Michael Cohen paid $130,000 to porn star Stormy Daniels to keep her from disclosing an alleged affair."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/552271-fec-drops-investigation-into-trump-hush-money-payments/

I thought it was interesting, but not relevant to the discussion about NY AG not going after Clinton. Both Trump and Clinton committed the same accounting misdemeanors. Clinton's intentions were clear.
caryking
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

"The FEC voted 4-1 to close the inquiry after failing to find that Trump or his campaign "knowingly and willfully" violated campaign finance law when his former attorney Michael Cohen paid $130,000 to porn star Stormy Daniels to keep her from disclosing an alleged affair."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/552271-fec-drops-investigation-into-trump-hush-money-payments/

I thought it was interesting, but not relevant to the discussion about NY AG not going after Clinton. Both Trump and Clinton committed the same accounting misdemeanors. Clinton's intentions were clear.

And… he took some, if not most of the money, and kept it.. heck, he even admitted to it in court. The funny thing is that most (at least the ones on major networks) of these legal experts say the Bragg claim, the judges actions, were just a complete joke.

None of us will see things the same. That's truly ok…. It boils down to winning! Either get on the Trump wagon (whether you like him or not) or get out of the way. We have too much to clean up!!

Nobody is bold enough to fix our debt problem (including Trump) so we need to work on government corruption until Republicans can come up with a message, plan, then take action to fix the deficit and debt.

Hokie, get onboard if you are truly a Republican. At this point, you are an extreme minority, in the party. Get onboard, or move on and quit the *****ing…
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

I think you're confusing the feds that put Cohen in jail with the FEC, a partisan Republican committee that very surprisingly stamped "nothing to see here" on their report.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

And… he took some, if not most of the money, and kept it.. heck, he even admitted to it in court. The funny thing is that most (at least the ones on major networks) of these legal experts say the Bragg claim, the judges actions, were just a complete joke.

None of us will see things the same. That's truly ok…. It boils down to winning! Either get on the Trump wagon (whether you like him or not) or get out of the way. We have too much to clean up!!

Nobody is bold enough to fix our debt problem (including Trump) so we need to work on government corruption until Republicans can come up with a message, plan, then take action to fix the deficit and debt.

Hokie, get onboard if you are truly a Republican. At this point, you are an extreme minority, in the party. Get onboard, or move on and quit the *****ing…
If it's true about the judge donating to Biden, and his daughter. I don't want to hear anyone complain about Thomas and Alito's wife again.
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

I think you're confusing the feds that put Cohen in jail with the FEC, a partisan Republican committee that very surprisingly stamped "nothing to see here" on their report.

First paragraph of the linked article:

" The Federal Elections Commission (FEC) has closed its investigation into whether former President Trump illegally made hush money payments to women prior to the 2016 election."

This was discussed in the media leading up to and during the Trump trial (not just right wing media). Surprised you are unaware.
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.