TRUMP 2024

466,331 Views | 6138 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't say anything about states going along with it. Merely, this would be an easy fix, simple.

Think about some things;

- Biden just continues to flub .......a buffoon.
- Federal govt goes after Trump.......unlike any time in our history.

Look at the momentum of Trump. Looking like a 50-0 state win......with a legit fair vote. The % req'd to avoid civil war is that 80% want govt (Biden & Congress) changed.......not that 80% love Trump ...........but 80% want Biden out.

This is much bigger than you can imagine. I have followed this very close well before most here were paying much attention. I'll be closer to right than anyone here, watch.....but its a global war and very complicated.

Have you noticed how many pedophile rings have been taken down, globally?

Watch the banking/currency crisis unfold. My information is it starts in Japan and with some inclusion of Brazil then spreads into other parts of the globe. Let's see if my info is right.

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

I didn't say anything about states going along with it. Merely, this would be an easy fix, simple.

Think about some things;

- Biden just continues to flub .......a buffoon.
- Federal govt goes after Trump.......unlike any time in our history.

Look at the momentum of Trump. Looking like a 50-0 state win......with a legit fair vote. The % req'd to avoid civil war is that 80% want govt (Biden & Congress) changed.......not that 80% love Trump ...........but 80% want Biden out.

This is much bigger than you can imagine. I have followed this very close well before most here were paying much attention. I'll be closer to right than anyone here, watch.....but its a global war and very complicated.

Have you noticed how many pedophile rings have been taken down, globally?

Watch the banking/currency crisis unfold. My information is it starts in Japan and with some inclusion of Brazil then spreads into other parts of the globe. Let's see if my info is right.

I thought you were saying the voting system will be tightened up as a matter of fact (that it will happen). There is no way tighter restrictions will be put in place in all States. Not now nor the foreseeable future. You are an optimist. I don't see it. Best case is swing States tighten it up (as some are doing like Georgia).
Werewolf
A lot has been done to tighten up the voting laws and mechanisms to prevent cheating but I'm concerned not enough has been done to prevent the steal. But I also think huge events are on the immediate horizon and we'll not have an election in Nov 2024. I predict the election will occur March 2025.
Werewolf
Werewolf
#devolution #SunTzu #WWGWGA #boomerang
Werewolf
LOL, check this out. Maybe he's working on not getting his neck stretched. ;-)

Werewolf
#SunTzu #TheArtofWar
packgrad
Marching order for the lefties.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Marching order for the lefties.

Convicted Felon Trump must be pretty mad at Soros.
Werewolf
Not only 'what did I miss' but 'why should I be concerned'.
Werewolf
I'll simply add, we're getting close to whatever is gonna happen so "pick a lane". May not matter to you and I but it will matter in circles of political power.

EDIT: Also, just so there is no grumbling about it, see on another thread I shared

THE 'TRILOGY'
MOVIE 1 [FULL]; The 'Start'
[MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST]

Oldsouljer
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Cary, we've got this. What's coming will stun the world.........and the election won't happen in November.

Easily winning now, "going away". The issue is that our voting system may not yet be tightened adequately. The real polls are 75-25ish. This 55-45 BS we hear is simply more fake.

Were, in general I don't believe the things you post. This stuff is way out there. But I will say you are all in on the fight.

I might regret asking this …but how exactly will the voting system be tightened up?
1. No more digital voting, national voting holiday.
2. Photo ID to vote
3. Return to the absentee voting system of 30 yrs ago.....military and others justified, etc.

Votes should be counted and recounted/verified by midnight.

I would be ok with that, but many States won't go along with it. Lawsuits for sure. I don't see it happening. And who would be driving this change?
I have to agree with this, like it or not, the Constitution and I believe legal precedents lean heavily towards the states, not the federal government, setting the procedures for holding elections.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Cary, we've got this. What's coming will stun the world.........and the election won't happen in November.

Easily winning now, "going away". The issue is that our voting system may not yet be tightened adequately. The real polls are 75-25ish. This 55-45 BS we hear is simply more fake.

Were, in general I don't believe the things you post. This stuff is way out there. But I will say you are all in on the fight.

I might regret asking this …but how exactly will the voting system be tightened up?
1. No more digital voting, national voting holiday.
2. Photo ID to vote
3. Return to the absentee voting system of 30 yrs ago.....military and others justified, etc.

Votes should be counted and recounted/verified by midnight.

I would be ok with that, but many States won't go along with it. Lawsuits for sure. I don't see it happening. And who would be driving this change?
I have to agree with this, like it or not, the Constitution and I believe legal precedents lean heavily towards the states, not the federal government, setting the procedures for holding elections.
It's why we're going through what we're going through now. It all starts with the people, it is our GOVT. It's our State's govt and its our federal govt..........the people must wake up. Nothing changes without the grass roots.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
dogplasma
packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

I haven't even attempted to follow the details of this thing. Trump was indicted by a grand jury that believed there was good enough evidence to do so. A trial jury picked by both sides unanimously found him guilty in less than two days based on that evidence. If it was "rigged", well, we've got an appeals process.

No, I'm definitely no Trump supporter. it's less about his politics and more about how he treats people. Knowing he screwed over small businesses and contractors for decades, this conviction seems like a bit of retribution by proxy. Do I think this conviction moves the political needle any? Of course not.

If you haven't followed in detail, then how do you know there was sufficient evidence? Assume you don't know the lead prosecutor was sent down from the DOJ, that the prosecutors did not provide the underlying felony charge to the defense team, tried a federal crime (the DOJ and FEC said wasn't a crime) in a NY state court and did not provide their witness list to the defense ahead of time. A judge that refused to let the defense team call a key witness from the FEC, overruled most defense objections, allowed testimony irrelevant to the accounting issue, told the defense their closing summary could not mention the laws and told the jurors they could select from a buffet of charges and a unanimous verdict was not required. All of these things and more are posted in this thread, but I assume you didn't bother reading about it.

But you're ok with retribution for things unrelated to this case. Sounds like TDS.
What is TDS? I'm sure that's not an insult, lol. No, I haven't been keeping up with this thread or the trial details and I thought I said that. You're arguing corruption and conspiracy, which is fine, but that seems like an awfully familiar take for any issue that doesn't go Trump's way. I'm saying, right or wrong, that I trust in the process that includes a grand jury, a jury, and an appeals court. Of course this trial had nothing to do with Trump's shady business practices in the past - that goes without saying. But because of those practices, the verdict in this unrelated case feels good on a more personal level. I really only opened up and posted in this thread because this is kind of an historic moment. We're probably going to have a convicted felon as the next POTUS. And we haven't even gotten to the classified docs trial or any of the other trials yet.
Ncsufist
dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

I haven't even attempted to follow the details of this thing. Trump was indicted by a grand jury that believed there was good enough evidence to do so. A trial jury picked by both sides unanimously found him guilty in less than two days based on that evidence. If it was "rigged", well, we've got an appeals process.

No, I'm definitely no Trump supporter. it's less about his politics and more about how he treats people. Knowing he screwed over small businesses and contractors for decades, this conviction seems like a bit of retribution by proxy. Do I think this conviction moves the political needle any? Of course not.

If you haven't followed in detail, then how do you know there was sufficient evidence? Assume you don't know the lead prosecutor was sent down from the DOJ, that the prosecutors did not provide the underlying felony charge to the defense team, tried a federal crime (the DOJ and FEC said wasn't a crime) in a NY state court and did not provide their witness list to the defense ahead of time. A judge that refused to let the defense team call a key witness from the FEC, overruled most defense objections, allowed testimony irrelevant to the accounting issue, told the defense their closing summary could not mention the laws and told the jurors they could select from a buffet of charges and a unanimous verdict was not required. All of these things and more are posted in this thread, but I assume you didn't bother reading about it.

But you're ok with retribution for things unrelated to this case. Sounds like TDS.
What is TDS? I'm sure that's not an insult, lol. No, I haven't been keeping up with this thread or the trial details and I thought I said that. You're arguing corruption and conspiracy, which is fine, but that seems like an awfully familiar take for any issue that doesn't go Trump's way. I'm saying, right or wrong, that I trust in the process that includes a grand jury, a jury, and an appeals court. Of course this trial had nothing to do with Trump's shady business practices in the past - that goes without saying. But because of those practices, the verdict in this unrelated case feels good on a more personal level. I really only opened up and posted in this thread because this is kind of an historic moment. We're probably going to have a convicted felon as the next POTUS. And we haven't even gotten to the classified docs trial or any of the other trials yet.

We won't. It will be overturned based on the jury instructions alone.
Werewolf
^^ Oblivious, LOL. It's a recipe for tyranny pho sho.
packofwolves
Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

Exactly!!!! Only issue is the appeals process is very very slow.

Dogplasma, if you are serious about not knowingly what TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is, you have been living under a rock or solely watching liberal news (although I have heard it on Liberal News on occasion).
SmaptyWolf
dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

That's so quaint. Unfortunately MAGA conservatives have completely abandoned the idea of jury trials, and the justice system in general. The foundational pillars of our democracy have to be tossed for Trump to make any sense.

If everything isn't rigged... elections, the justice system, all of it... then that would mean that Trump is just a crook and a loser, and they'd have to admit that they've been conned. Obviously can't have that.
caryking
packofwolves said:

Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

Dogplasma, if you are serious about not knowingly what TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is, you have been living under a rock or solely watching liberal news (although I have heard it on Liberal News on occasion).
I'm hearing that appellant court may be tougher than thought. Who, among the left leaning judges, would want to preside overturning the Trump decision. They all are colleagues with similar ideals. I believe they are all elected.
caryking
What are the odds on the judge putting Trump in jail? I think they may be higher than we think.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

What are the odds on the judge putting Trump in jail? I think they may be higher than we think.

Extremely unlikely. But man, wouldn't it be hilarious if he got community service? Video footage of Trump picking up garbage on the side of the highway would be priceless.

He better pray that he wins the White House, though, so he can make his other three court cases magically go away, because with those he's facing serious jail time.
WolfpackUSC

BBW12OG
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

I'm hearing that appellant court may be tougher than thought. Who, among the left leaning judges, would want to preside overturning the Trump decision. They all are colleagues with similar ideals. I believe they are all elected.
Have you seen the judges on the Appellate Court that will hear this case?????

LMAO.... A snowball has 1,000 more chances of survival in hell than President Trump has of winning in that court.

All 5 are African American women......

LOL... and anyone that says this wasn't a "rigged" trial from the get go and is stupid enough to say it out loud speaks volumes.

But... I see our admitted MARXIST is still here spouting off his nonsense.

Smarpty... I will tell you this... if you said half the stuff in person to many on here that you do on this board you'd be missing some teeth.

I for one would love that opportunity. And I don't give a crap how you take that.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

No you didn't…lol. It's popcorn time…
packofwolves
caryking said:

I am thinking a short stay for optics/photos, then house arrest so he can't campaign.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

LMAO.... A snowball has 1,000 more chances of survival in hell than President Trump has of winning in that court.

LOL... and anyone that says this wasn't a "rigged" trial from the get go and is stupid enough to say it out loud speaks volumes.

Smarpty... I will tell you this... if you said half the stuff in person to many on here that you do on this board you'd be missing some teeth.

I for one would love that opportunity. And I don't give a crap how you take that.

Lol, "admitted". I think you hallucinated that, just like you hallucinated actually taking your bipolar meds.
dogplasma
packofwolves said:

Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

Actually that's exactly what I have, so I stand corrected - not an insult!

Side note: Where I work the chemistry dept tracks "total dissolved solids". I was pretty sure that wasn't it.
Oldsouljer
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

I am thinking a short stay for optics/photos, then house arrest so he can't campaign.
Possibly. That doesn't fix the polling prob for Dems though. They're panicking over loss of their base voters, and will probably resort to AI to disseminate a video with "Trump" saying the "N" word or some such.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Hilarious you 2 don't see the difference. I know y'all are looking to be victims though. Get your popcorn!!!!
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Hilarious you 2 don't see the difference. I know y'all are looking to be victims though. Get your popcorn!!!!

Take a chill pill…
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Take a chill pill…

Substantive, like your boy and the pic.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Take a chill pill…

Substantive, like your boy and the pic.

What does that mean?
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Possibly. That doesn't fix the polling prob for Dems though. They're panicking over loss of their base voters, and will probably resort to AI to disseminate a video with "Trump" saying the "N" word or some such.
AI is highly likely to be used........and Holographics might have already been used quite a bit ;-)
Holography - Wikipedia
Werewolf
Right where he belongs, right #Sieve?
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Ncsufist said:

dogplasma said:

packofwolves said:

dogplasma said:

Lol, "admitted". I think you hallucinated that, just like you hallucinated actually taking your bipolar meds.
You did.

As far as my "bi-polar meds" that is something that is very concerning on my end.

Do you take them?

I don't.

I was at the Doak tonight... went over to my former House and drank some beers, celebrated a win.

I see you were posting and concerned about me.

You are a mouthy one.

Please...enlighten us on your affiliation with NCSU.... I'm curious.

You DID admit that you subscribe to MARXISM over Capitalism. More than once.

You can keep your schtick going on here as long as you want. You are a clown... we all know this. Nothing you say will make any of us change our minds.

The fact you were posting during a Regional Playoff game tells us all we need to know about you..

Here is something.... Go F yourself Smarpty..... seriously.... you useless POS. Call me out... I don't care. You have single handedly proved that you are not worth the sweat that was produced to make you.

Have a good one panty waste.
First Page Last Page
Page 126 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.