TRUMP 2024

466,686 Views | 6141 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Werewolf
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Do some of you people not see what just has happened here? Unfortunately you don't.

The government has been weaponized against a political opponent. This is stuff that happens in Cuba, Venezuela, used to happen in Iraq, China and so on. This administration is using the power of the Federal Government to take out the leading candidate by any means necessary. Why are they so afraid of Trump? Ever stop to think about that?

They have violated Trump's Constitutional rights and they will be coming for yours too. Doesn't matter which side you are on. Eventually we all lose.

Your rights under the Constitution are being taken away right in front of your eyes and some of you don't see this. This is what we fought against in the Revolutionary War. Either wake up or lose your Republic. We are teetering on the edge of the abyss as is. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could both see this, but some on here can't.

Mind Boggling Stupid.

I will not comply with this regime. If it so happens that I die defending this Republic, then I will die a free man.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is it? Were you not willing to die a free man?

Here comes all the witch hunt, unjust trial mess.

Case in point. He is completely ignorant to the trial but is in here running his mouth. lol.

He has no idea what he's talking about.

Just stating what yall keep moaning and complaining about. This is good though right? You all say it'll guarantee his reelection, so why the outrage?

Its not outrage to point out that you're a bumbling idiot. You have no idea what happened. You're trolling. I also think you're full of **** that you voted for Trump in 16 and 20 too.

Definitely think it guarantees his election though so you can dust off your old ***** hat.

Yes sir I did. 2016 and 2020.
Not sure what you mean by ***** hat, but I'm just fine being a non-Trump supporting conservative.

So you're going to vote four more years of Biden?? All because you hate Trump?

Respectfully, that's just nuts.

Who said I was voting for Biden?

Just because I don't support Trump isn't an automatic I'm voting for Biden.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Do some of you people not see what just has happened here? Unfortunately you don't.

The government has been weaponized against a political opponent. This is stuff that happens in Cuba, Venezuela, used to happen in Iraq, China and so on. This administration is using the power of the Federal Government to take out the leading candidate by any means necessary. Why are they so afraid of Trump? Ever stop to think about that?

They have violated Trump's Constitutional rights and they will be coming for yours too. Doesn't matter which side you are on. Eventually we all lose.

Your rights under the Constitution are being taken away right in front of your eyes and some of you don't see this. This is what we fought against in the Revolutionary War. Either wake up or lose your Republic. We are teetering on the edge of the abyss as is. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could both see this, but some on here can't.

Mind Boggling Stupid.

I will not comply with this regime. If it so happens that I die defending this Republic, then I will die a free man.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is it? Were you not willing to die a free man?

Certainly I was. Just fail to see how Trump's conviction by a jury of his peers takes my or your freedom away.

Here comes all the witch hunt, unjust trial mess.

I think you already made up your mind. That's why you "fail to see"…
Exactly. One would think that a person who was in the military would understand this. They took an oath to defend, not Trump, not Biden or any man, but to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We are under domestic attack right now.

Again with the dramatics. The sun will come up tomorrow and you'll have your freedom.

We're safe for tomorrow. We're safe for the next day after. But at some point in time we are not going to be safe. I'm surprised you don't seem to understand that.
WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic
Perhaps that is dramatic…. If you don't think we are seeing a dramatic moment in this country's history, then, I don't know what to say…

Dramatic moment in our history sure. First president to be convicted of a crime.

Throwing out statements like "I won't comply, I'll die a free man" is overly dramatic.

Is that gentlemen not gonna file his taxes next year?
Most likely not. I thought about not filing them this year. I respect all men and women who have served tis country in the military. My dad and brother were Marines. My dad fought in two wars before I was conceived. My wife the same. The Constitution is under attack and you don't see it. Sorry but that is on you.

20 years in the Marines here, and I don't see it.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic
Perhaps that is dramatic…. If you don't think we are seeing a dramatic moment in this country's history, then, I don't know what to say…

Dramatic moment in our history sure. First president to be convicted of a crime.

Throwing out statements like "I won't comply, I'll die a free man" is overly dramatic.

Most likely not. I thought about not filing them this year. I respect all men and women who have served tis country in the military. My dad and brother were Marines. My dad fought in two wars before I was conceived. My wife the same. The Constitution is under attack and you don't see it. Sorry but that is on you.

Is this BuzzOsbourne?
packgrad
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older

20 years? Ramada?? No way he's that much older than you.

You have to be pushing 40??
FlossyDFlynt
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older

Ramadi. City in Iraq
Isn't he 60? If so, he has 2 decades+ on me.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older

Ramadi. City in Iraq

Yes I'm aware. Please excuse my fat fingers. I was flying ISR out of Balad. Spent many days over Ramadi.
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older

Ramadi. City in Iraq

Yes I'm aware. Please excuse my fat fingers. I was flying ISR out of Balad. Spent many days over Ramadi.

Awesome, good stuff.
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older

Ramadi. City in Iraq

I was a JTAC for about half of my career. An absolutely stressful but amazing job.
packgrad
hokiewolf
This reaction is absurd. This black and white argument is absurd. Was this verdict correct? I do not believe so based on the evidence and what was presented by the prosecution, I saw a lot of reasonable doubt.

But, when you play with matches, eventually you get burned. So I have less than zero empathy for Trump, nor do I think this will be some seminal moment in US history, nor do I even think that Trump represents the "every man"

Again, it's absurd to put all your eggs in one basket and elect just one man for 4 years with zero plan to even try to win the house and senate.

All of this would have been avoided if the Trump cult had opened their eyes and just picked a solid boring Republican candidate. They would be up 10 points on the polls and carrying the water for house and senate republican candidates.

Instead, you've presented us with an obviously flawed old man retread candidate to go against and equally flawed old geezer retread candidate who may or may not get elected, because you have some bizarre populist purity test that you think is this new way of thinking, but is actually happened time and again in American politics.

It's surreal that some of you think you know better and continue to lecture sane people with an insane argument. But please, continue with illiberal non conservative thought and continue to lose elections.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is this BuzzOsbourne?

He's considerably older

Ramadi. City in Iraq

I was a JTAC for about half of my career. An absolutely stressful but amazing job.

Much props for that.
WolfpackUSC
2024 baby
hokiewolf
Helluva a choice
packgrad
For the non TDS crowd,

Easy street for Trump in November.
packgrad
hokiewolf
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinion-we-are-starting-to-enjoy-hatred/ar-BB1nm54r
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

Again I ask…

What was Trump convicted for today?
packofwolves
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

WolfpackUSC should be able to answer that.
WolfpackUSC
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Thought I wasn't worth your time.

Don't talk about, be about it
Civilized
WolfpackUSC said:

2024 baby

LOLOL

Damn
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

He was found unanimously guilty (by a jury that Trump lawyers helped pick) of 34 felonies for illegally falsifying business records to cover up a $130,000 payment to an adult film star in an effort to prevent voters in the 2016 election from learning of an alleged sexual encounter.

I'm sure if Hunter Biden or Hillary had done this and produced reams of evidence you'd have totally let it go.

packofwolves
WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Your not, you would be answering caryking's question, not mine. I didn't reply to you, but damn, now I am.
WolfpackUSC
packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Your not, you would be answering caryking's question, not mine. I didn't reply to you, but damn, now I am.

Not replying to me but using my name in a reply, semantics.

Again, don't talk about, be about it. As for your inquiry, see Smapty's post above.
packofwolves
WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Again, don't talk about, be about it. As for your inquiry, see Smapty's post above.

Deflecting from the question?
WolfpackUSC
packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Deflecting from the question?

Can you read? See what Smapty posted, that's what Trump was convicted of. I would've put the same thing, but probably not as eloquent as he did.
SmaptyWolf
WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Most of them probably have me on ignore. They're very delicate when it comes to hearing words not approved by Tucker Carlson.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

He was found unanimously guilty (by a jury that Trump lawyers helped pick) of 34 felonies for illegally falsifying business records to cover up a $130,000 payment to an adult film star in an effort to prevent voters in the 2016 election from learning of an alleged sexual encounter.

I'm sure if Hunter Biden or Hillary had done this and produced reams of evidence you'd have totally let it go.

Not just let it go. Decried even thinking about pursuing charges as an assault on the Constitution portending of Civil Wars to come.

I honestly have no idea how so many smart people have convinced themselves that Trump's obviously aberrant behavior is basically disconnected from his legal woes, and that he's somehow actually a huge victim.

Or that his habitual line-crossing and resultant consequences have the remotest thing to do with the rights or protections for "the rest of us." Trump ain't nothing like the rest of us. We don't try to overthrow elections, ignore federal government requests to return top secret information, or pound porn stars and then pay them hush money and then lie about it to protect our electoral fortunes.

But If you think you can be on a massive stage and break as many laws as Trump may have broken without there being legal consequences because you're too big to fail, you're crazy.

It's fantasy. Pure Keyser Soze-level voodoo black magic mind trickery.
Werewolf
a bit more mainstream.

Werewolf
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Again I ask…

Falsifying the classification of the business records are misdemeanors that had expired. Explain the bootstrap felony, which NY law was broken for a federal election resulting in a felony upgrade.

The DOJ and FEC both declined to pursue charges.
First Page Last Page
Page 121 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.