TRUMP 2024

446,764 Views | 6089 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Yeah abortion is way back in the rear view mirror now.

This election is all about the economy and immigration and even though the economy ain't bad people think it is, and we all know immigration is a cluster, no matter who you blame.

That ain't good for 'ole Sleepy Joe.
Really? I must say, you have to be one of the Uber rich that doesn't get impacted by prices. Civ, you keep believing that stuff. Most of the country says otherwise…

I don't know, has Civ been in a grocery store lately?

Look at the rest of the world guys. We don't live in a vacuum.

Our economy is performing better than the rest of the developed world and has been since COVID hit.

Are there things to improve? Are there things the Biden admin could have handled better? Yes, but that is always true in every economy and for every president, in up economies or down.

The most telling comparison is to see how we're doing compared to peer nations, and when you do that it's clear we are doing well.

LOL-the average American struggling to put food on the table doesn't care one bit about how the rest of the world is doing.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

This election is all about the economy and immigration and even though the economy ain't bad people think it is, and we all know immigration is a cluster, no matter who you blame.

Really? I must say, you have to be one of the Uber rich that doesn't get impacted by prices. Civ, you keep believing that stuff. Most of the country says otherwise…

Our economy is performing better than the rest of the developed world and has been since COVID hit.

Are there things to improve? Are there things the Biden admin could have handled better? Yes, but that is always true in every economy and for every president, in up economies or down.

The most telling comparison is to see how we're doing compared to peer nations, and when you do that it's clear we are doing well.

LOL-the average American struggling to put food on the table doesn't care one bit about how the rest of the world is doing.

Yet if Trump did manage to win in November, I'm sure the next day you'd suddenly forget to care about the average American struggling to put food on the table. Just like the debt, and everything else you only hyperventilate about when a Dem is in office.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Most people only care about micro economics.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Yet if Trump did manage to win in November, I'm sure the next day you'd suddenly forget to care about the average American struggling to put food on the table. Just like the debt, and everything else you only hyperventilate about when a Dem is in office.

I am that average American. Doubt I forget anything, son.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Yep. Doesn't make me feel better knowing someone else has it just as bad or worse.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Yep. Doesn't make me feel better knowing someone else has it just as bad or worse.
American's care and worry about putting food on the table and feeding their kids. The price for some of those things are just crazy.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

American's care and worry about putting food on the table and feeding their kids. The price for some of those things are just crazy.

True but thinking about how bad someone else might have it should ease those hunger pains and worries.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

True but thinking about how bad someone else might have it should ease those hunger pains and worries.
True
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Actually, when has the US ever "NOT" done well against (cough, cough) peer nations? That's a ridiculous comparison that is parroted by those trying to paint a rosy picture. If we sneeze, every other country gets the flu.

We can absolutely control this! Unfortunately, neither party cares about fixing the problem….
Civilized
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Actually, when has the US ever "NOT" done well against (cough, cough) peer nations? That's a ridiculous comparison that is parroted by those trying to paint a rosy picture. If we sneeze, every other country gets the flu.

We can absolutely control this! Unfortunately, neither party cares about fixing the problem….

In the global economy, we're now not simply expected to outpace all our peer nations, but completely insulate Americans from Western or global inflationary and other forces that impact every other country in the world.

Got it. Completely reasonable expectation.
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy, #Gobbler and #Foreskin, things aren't shaping up for your side. Maybe you can cheat enough with the machines. The only other option for your side might be to try assassination.........it worked in 1963 but failed in 1981. 50/50 shot at success looks like.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

In the global economy, we're now not simply expected to outpace all our peer nations, but completely insulate Americans from Western or global inflationary and other forces that impact every other country in the world.

Civ, I get the global economy; however, every other economy essentially relies on the US to be strong economically. When we are weak, then people (countries) do stupid stuff.

Get a stable dollar, and other countries will be just fine…. That said, I care about the US!!
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, I get the global economy; however, every other economy essentially relies on the US to be strong economically. When we are weak, then people (countries) do stupid stuff.

Get a stable dollar, and other countries will be just fine…. That said, I care about the US!!
I'm glad you brought that up because one can strongly make the case that most of the economic calamity that has befallen Americans is thanks to a central bank and their out-of-whack priorities.
packgrad
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I'm glad you brought that up because one can strongly make the case that most of the economic calamity that has befallen Americans is thanks to a central bank and their out-of-whack priorities.
The Federal Reserve doesn't have to buy all those deficit spending bills. See if they can sell them to other countries…
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Love It!
Werewolf
MAGA!
Werewolf
I don't watch Hannity but saw this on Twitter and he's interviewing two patriots.

Werewolf
barelypure
Trump is campaigning to repeal the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974. Before 1974 Presidents could decide not to spend all of the money Congress authorized and return the unspent portion back to the General Fund. In effect it set the ceiling of what could be spent. With the passage of this act it set the floor. So if Congress passed a bill calling for $1.4 trillion to be spent that was the minimum amount that was going to be spent and they could add to that amount. Under Impoundment the $1.4 trillion was the max that could be spent and the President could decide to spend less. That sounds like a good thing to me. It could get spending back in check.
Werewolf
barelypure said:

Trump is campaigning to repeal the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974. Before 1974 Presidents could decide not to spend all of the money Congress authorized and return the unspent portion back to the General Fund. In effect it set the ceiling of what could be spent. With the passage of this act it set the floor. So if Congress passed a bill calling for $1.4 trillion to be spent that was the minimum amount that was going to be spent and they could add to that amount. Under Impoundment the $1.4 trillion was the max that could be spent and the President could decide to spend less. That sounds like a good thing to me. It could get spending back in check.

Agree 2000%
Ncsufist
Ga appeals court has bumped Willis and her das office from trumps case.
Civilized
barelypure said:

Agree. What's the downside of this?

The alternative, current arrangement incentivizes waste and deemphasizes value.

I'd go a step further and incentivize ways to reward departments or endeavors that come in under budget. No different than a developer incentivizing builders and vendors to be economical by sharing in realized cost savings with them.
caryking
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

I'd go a step further and incentivize ways to reward departments or endeavors that come in under budget. No different than a developer incentivizing builders and vendors to be economical by sharing in realized cost savings with them.
If you didn't watch the video, from The Epoch Times, I encourage you to do so... The commentators give's some reasonable issues with overturning the Impoundment Control Act. Very well done commentary...

Actually, I have mixed opinions of this.
Werewolf
Juan says it's not true #devolution. Damn, Trump will run the table this time!!!

Werewolf
#MAGA from sea to shining sea!
Werewolf
#Sieve, without massive cheating in 2024, #MAGA will have a 2/3 majority in the US Senate too. Amendments to the Constitution are clearly on the table. #TheGreatAwakening

Remember, my friend, I've been telling you how a #boomerang travels. ;-)

barelypure
We have to end the practice of baseline budgeting. Baseline budgeting uses current spending levels as the "baseline" for establishing future funding requirements and assumes future budgets will equal the current budget times the inflation rate times the population growth rate. This also started in 1974 with the Congressional Budget Act.

Congress took power away from the Executive Branch and in the beginning their motives may have been sincere. Except when you look back Congress has run deficits 36 of the 40 years since adopting it. The national debt has sky rocketed with needless spending, including all the pork Congress pours into their communities. There has to be a better way.
Werewolf
The handwriting is on the wall! 50 STATES, maybe 3/4 of the SENATE and that much in the HOUSE too.

SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Maybe I'm missing something. Is this saying that a rogue president should have the power to fully defund any law he doesn't like? If so I can certainly envision some downsides.
Werewolf
One day, the world will see how close to the edge we were.

One day, the world will understand why we've sacrificed so much of our time trying to wake people up.

One day, everything will be clear. The people will see the war we fought for them.

One day, our story will be written in history books. Known as the second greatest story ever told.

One day, the world won't view us as conspiracy theories, but as heroes.

It will all be worth it in the end...

Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Maybe I'm missing something. Is this saying that a rogue president should have the power to fully defund any law he doesn't like? If so I can certainly envision some downsides.

Yeah the details would matter obviously but I think discretion should be given to not have to spend all allocated money if the purpose of the allocation had been achieved without full disbursement for the task.

There are ripple effects and unintended consequences of essentially every action or inaction, but eliminating bloat and aligning incentives are things that the federal government should absolutely try to incorporate when and where practicable.

It's impractical and maybe inadvisable for the fed gub'mint to model itsel after private industry in all or even most ways but reigning in waste and inefficiencies wherever practicable helps everyone.
Werewolf
#Sieve and #daBoys, it's truly a gripping movie, I'm glued to my chair, aren't you? ;-)

First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 174

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.