TRUMP 2024

446,996 Views | 6089 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

barelypure said:

lol...."not a cult"

Jesus.... there are still "Hope" bumper stickers on cars in the triangle. Lol.

A painting was done of the person holding a rally. I'm sure its triggering because "TTTTTTRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!"
The only thing the painting triggered was my funny bone. The **** is hilarious.
As funny as a grown man showering with teenage daughter?

I see you fully ignore that.

Why is that?

Why don't you and the rest of your contingent answer the questions on the diary?

If it doesn't fit your agendas you ignore it.

This happens all the damn time. Couldn't be more of a spineless bunch of people around. No character whatsoever.
grantwolf
BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

barelypure said:

lol...."not a cult"

A painting was done of the person holding a rally. I'm sure its triggering because "TTTTTTRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!"

Why is that?

The same reason the rest of America and most republicans are ignoring it.
BBW12OG
grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

barelypure said:

lol...."not a cult"

Why is that?

Do tell... why is that?
grantwolf
BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

barelypure said:

lol...."not a cult"

Why is that?

Do tell... why is that?
Why do you think? Why wouldn't Trump be running with this all over social media? Does he hate winning?
BBW12OG
grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

barelypure said:

lol...."not a cult"

Why is that?

Do tell... why is that?
Why do you think? Why wouldn't Trump be running with this all over social media? Does he hate winning?
You brought it up. Ball is in your court comrade. You tell me.

I have told you my opinion, posted facts and shown proof that Pedo Pete is a child sniffing, teenage daughter showering pervert.

And you and your ilk slobber all over him.

Again... ball is in your court. Tell me why they aren't touching it since you claim to have some intellectual superiority.

Hint: you don't have it.
grantwolf
BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

barelypure said:

lol...."not a cult"

Why is that?

Do tell... why is that?
You brought it up. Ball is in your court comrade. You tell me.

I have told you my opinion, posted facts and shown proof that Pedo Pete is a child sniffing, teenage daughter showering pervert.

And you and your ilk slobber all over him.

Again... ball is in your court. Tell me why they aren't touching it since you claim to have some intellectual superiority.

Hint: you don't have it.
If the general public's opinion (and that of republicans) was that there was sufficient proof that Biden molested his daughter, he be prosecuted and ousted from office. There isn't. The end.
ncsupack1
Has she ever said either way if it happened? I haven't paid a lot of attention to the story, I know that it was in the writings but what has she said in public on the record.
packgrad
Who knows if its true? We do know if the shoe were on the other foot, evidence be damned. There would be a trial in the press, and most certainly the cheerleaders of rape on the message board would be touting it as fact. Just like they do with all of the dem *****s they enlist to bring up 20+ year old accusations against republicans.

The general public, as referenced above, sees what the left is currently doing, and that is why Trump will probably win convincingly this upcoming election.
ncsupack1
I agree that the media would be having the trial on their shows, I was just asking. Heck, the media is good at finding witnesses from 20 plus years ago to bring out. The poster did make a decent point that not a lot is being made of it by the GOP or Trump.
grantwolf
TheStorm said:

Just added another idiot to the ignore button.

grantwolf... meet Mohammed, Jugdish, Sidney and uh, Clayton...
If ya'll can't laugh just a little at a painting of "super jacked Trump", you might need to re-evaluate things. Hell, I thought Barely posted it for the laughs. But by all means, 'ignore' those that aren't part of your little echo chamber here...
grantwolf
packgrad said:

Who knows if its true?
Well, BBW apparently knows it's true. He's already called me a 'lowlife pedophile supporter'.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Who knows if its true? We do know if the shoe were on the other foot, evidence be damned. There would be a trial in the press, and most certainly the cheerleaders of rape on the message board would be touting it as fact. Just like they do with all of the dem *****s they enlist to bring up 20+ year old accusations against republicans.

The general public, as referenced above, sees what the left is currently doing, and that is why Trump will probably win convincingly this upcoming election.

LOL. Keep whining. You act like Trump is being tried only in the court of public opinion and not also in courtrooms. The only people that mind that Trump is in court are the cult in the Fox News bubble.

Fortunately, there are actual adults in actual courtrooms and grand juries, judges, trial juries, and appellate courts get to weigh actual evidence.

So, take your evidence of Biden's malfeasance in front of a grand jury and see if you can get an indictment. Or use all the alleged evidence of his foreign business dealings to impeach him.

Oh, wait, it's not so easy? You mean you need actual evidence to levy charges? Weird.

Biden isn't going to lose because of the "general public" pushing back on his being tried for crimes.

He's going to lose because immigration galvanized the right and won the centrist vote for Trump, just like Dobbs lost the 2022 election for Republicans.
ncsupack1
grantwolf said:

TheStorm said:

Just added another idiot to the ignore button.

grantwolf... meet Mohammed, Jugdish, Sidney and uh, Clayton...
If ya'll can't laugh just a little at a painting of "super jacked Trump", you might need to re-evaluate things. Hell, I thought Barely posted it for the laughs. But by all means, 'ignore' those that aren't part of your little echo chamber here...
Some folks take things way too serious. Both sides.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOL. Keep whining. You act like Trump is being tried only in the court of public opinion and not also in courtrooms. The only people that mind that Trump is in court are the cult in the Fox News bubble.

Fortunately, there are actual adults in actual courtrooms and grand juries, judges, trial juries, and appellate courts get to weigh actual evidence.

So, take your evidence of Biden's malfeasance in front of a grand jury and see if you can get an indictment. Or use all the alleged evidence of his foreign business dealings to impeach him.

Oh, wait, it's not so easy? You mean you need actual evidence to levy charges? Weird.

Biden isn't going to lose because of the "general public" pushing back on his being tried for crimes.

He's going to lose because immigration galvanized the right and won the centrist vote for Trump, just like Dobbs lost the 2022 election for Republicans.
Agree with your last sentence, but I also think abortion is going to bring folks out as well.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

He's going to lose for those reasons too.

But hey, maybe you guys can get another woman to cry rape again come election time. See if America keeps buying y'all's pathetic plays. Next year at this time you can pretend like you care about truth and leadership again.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

He's going to lose for those reasons too.

But hey, maybe you guys can get another woman to cry rape again come election time. See if America keeps buying y'all's pathetic plays. Next year at this time you can pretend like you care about truth and leadership again.
Don't forget law and order.
hokiewolf
Abortion is a top issue with the people in the press, on x and in blue states already. That turnout ain't going to matter.

Everywhere else in the normal world it's like 10th on the list of issues that will turn out the vote.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Abortion is a top issue with the people in the press, on x and in blue states already. That turnout ain't going to matter.

Everywhere else in the normal world it's like 10th on the list of issues that will turn out the vote.
You might be right. I know for me personally, it's the border, among other things.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

You might be right. I know for me personally, it's the border, among other things.

Same
Civilized
Yeah abortion is way back in the rear view mirror now.

This election is all about the economy and immigration and even though the economy ain't bad people think it is, and we all know immigration is a cluster, no matter who you blame.

That ain't good for 'ole Sleepy Joe.
jkpackfan
Economy and the border for me.
packofwolves
It's hard to narrow down the list. A few near the top:

Border
Economy
War on fossil fuels, EV push, over regulating
Climate agenda spending
Foreign policy (recently Israel)
Title IX
Student loan forgiveness

Werewolf
1. Restore our Constitutional Republic (already well underway)

What's that look like?
- Gold & Silver backed currency
- States Rights

2. From a humanitarian standpoint, globally ---prosecute those involved in satanic ritual abuse and human trafficking

The level of evil in our world will stun the global population.

3. Historical facts must be revealed. We have been living a LIE for centuries, all controlled.

........for starters.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Civilized said:

This election is all about the economy and immigration and even though the economy ain't bad people think it is, and we all know immigration is a cluster, no matter who you blame.

Really? I must say, you have to be one of the Uber rich that doesn't get impacted by prices. Civ, you keep believing that stuff. Most of the country says otherwise…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Really? I must say, you have to be one of the Uber rich that doesn't get impacted by prices. Civ, you keep believing that stuff. Most of the country says otherwise…

I don't know, has Civ been in a grocery store lately?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Maybe this belongs in the inflation thread but the recent pullback in gold never breached below $2300/oz, platinum has climbed solidly above $1000 for the first time in nearly a year, and today, silver is trying to make another run at $30. Inflation is underreported by the BLS, insufficiently dealt with by the Fed, fueled by government spending, and is eroding the hell out of my bank savings. My PM stash is doing fine, though,
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Look at the rest of the world guys. We don't live in a vacuum.

Our economy is performing better than the rest of the developed world and has been since COVID hit.

Are there things to improve? Are there things the Biden admin could have handled better? Yes, but that is always true in every economy and for every president, in up economies or down.

The most telling comparison is to see how we're doing compared to peer nations, and when you do that it's clear we are doing well.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I'm sure your favorite news show is breathlessly doing segments as we speak to let everyone know that compared to a year ago, eggs are actually down 9%! Apples are down 13%. Seafood is down 3%. Coffee is down. Citrus fruits are down. White bread is down. Peanut butter is down. Lunchmeat is down.

ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I'm sure your favorite news show is breathlessly doing segments as we speak to let everyone know that compared to a year ago, eggs are actually down 9%! Apples are down 13%. Seafood is down 3%. Coffee is down. Citrus fruits are down. White bread is down. Peanut butter is down. Lunchmeat is down.

You must watch said news outlet like hel&. You are just about the only poster who continues to reference said news outlet.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Our economy is performing better than the rest of the developed world and has been since COVID hit.

Are there things to improve? Are there things the Biden admin could have handled better? Yes, but that is always true in every economy and for every president, in up economies or down.

The most telling comparison is to see how we're doing compared to peer nations, and when you do that it's clear we are doing well.

And our spending is going to bite us down the road.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

So we should definitely lambast Biden and put Trump/Pubs in office because...Pubs have shown they're so good at cutting spending?

Pubs are just as good at spending as Dems, but then they compound the deficit by not taxing. The only thing worse than tax-and-spend is don't-tax-and-still-spend, which Pubs are awesome at.

Don't-tax-and-don't-spend to balance the budget or even better, tax-and-don't spend and chip away at the debt, are clearly outside of the range of possibilities for either party.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

So we should definitely lambast Biden and put Trump/Pubs in office because...Pubs have shown they're so good at cutting spending?

Pubs are just as good at spending as Dems, but then they compound the deficit by not taxing. The only thing worse than tax-and-spend is don't-tax-and-still-spend, which Pubs are awesome at.

Don't-tax-and-don't-spend to balance the budget or even better, tax-and-don't spend and chip away at the debt, are clearly outside of the range of possibilities for either party.

Did I say Biden? No, our spending is out of control. Been that way for years.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

In 4 years Trump increased the debt by 40.43%. Biden is closing in on his 4th year, and has only increased the debt by 6.33%, by far the lowest increase in generations.

"Both sides" is certainly a clever way of avoiding giving Biden credit for anything.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Right, but I'd assume "out of control spending" is never a reason why you'd avoid voting Republican, and always a reason why you'd avoid voting Dem... even though for most of our lives we've seen a consistent pattern of Republicans blowing up the debt and Dems bringing it back down.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Right, but I'd assume "out of control spending" is never a reason who you'd avoid voting Republican, and always a reason why you'd avoid voting Dem... even though most of our lives have been a consistent pattern of Republicans blowing up the debt and Dems bringing it back down.

Don't assume. That's a big problem around here.
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 174

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.