TRUMP 2024

447,522 Views | 6089 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LIve, 4 #daSieve!!!

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
I've never heard of Real America's Voice. Something new?
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

I've never heard of Real America's Voice. Something new?
Been out for about 6-7 years. Cary watches it quite a bit I believe. Steve Bannon has a show 5 days a week. Frank Gaffney has a show. Cowboy Logic is on the weekend and have covered the J6 political prisoners extensively including interviews from the prison. You can find it streamed and on free television.
Werewolf
#SIeve, Trump is reading his poem, The Snake. There is a much bigger meaning I believe, by the way.

#Sieve, he said your side was Fascist.......he did not use the term, Marxist. It's a combo, actually. #Nazi
Werewolf
#Sieve, where r ya bro? Did you hear that? The largest political gathering in the history of New Jersey!! #MAGA
jkpackfan
Werewolf
LT and another large brother came up and gave testimony as to becoming R's because of Trump.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

LT and another large brother came up and gave testimony as to becoming R's because of Trump.
Former RB Ottis Anderson. Poor LT is now officially a racist
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Sorry, but Russian / Trump collusion in 2016 is a farce and has been widely disproven by many reputable reporters.

You can ***** about it, but that puts you in the same category as election deniers in my book

Honestly, anyone who thinks the Trump/Russia stuff is on par with election deniers has had their brain boiled.

The "stolen election" was pulled directly out of Trump's butt, and has been laughed out of every courtroom in the country.

Despite Bill Barr and the media's herculean and very successful effort to sweep the Mueller Report under the rug, it in fact doesn't say what you think it says at all. You just clearly never bothered to look.

The Mueller Report actually documents a sh**load of highly questionable interactions between the Trump Admin and Russia, but points out repeatedly that he encountered so much obstruction that he really couldn't get very far in gathering the high bar of evidence needed for conspiracy charges. You can pretend that means exoneration and that something was "disproven", but over here in the real world you have to be brain dead to not wonder what all that crap was about.
Bockwinkle
lmfao.

Still wears a mask AND thinks "the vaccine" works.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Sorry, but Russian / Trump collusion in 2016 is a farce and has been widely disproven by many reputable reporters.

You can ***** about it, but that puts you in the same category as election deniers in my book

Honestly, anyone who thinks the Trump/Russia stuff is on par with election deniers has had their brain boiled.

The "stolen election" was pulled directly out of Trump's butt, and has been laughed out of every courtroom in the country.

Despite Bill Barr and the media's herculean and very successful effort to sweep the Mueller Report under the rug, it in fact doesn't say what you think it says at all. You just clearly never bothered to look.

The Mueller Report actually documents a sh**load of highly questionable interactions between the Trump Admin and Russia, but points out repeatedly that he encountered so much obstruction that he really couldn't get very far in gathering the high bar of evidence needed for conspiracy charges. You can pretend that means exoneration and that something was "disproven", but over here in the real world you have to be brain dead to not wonder what all that crap was about.

Saying Trump/Russia is "fake" is gaslighting.

What is known is that Russia interfered.

And that Russian agents and multiple Trump associates went to prison for this interference, and for the Trump team's efforts to obstruct the investigation into it.

And that Trump during his term was so obviously and oddly enraptured with communist oligarchs.

Leave the word "collusion" out of the conversation since it obviously triggers the righties.

Can anyone here dispute these facts? Again, leave the word "collusion" out.

If multiple Russian or Chinese agents and multiple Biden close associates had been thrown in prison for interfering or obstructing, and Biden also routinely and openly verbally fellated Russian and Chinese and North Korean leaders, and if the left were acting like these events were fake, the right would have absolute party-wide brain bleed. They'd be in a catatonic stupor they'd be so beside themselves.

Biden is very old for a President, and acts it.

But his associates have not been thrown in prison.

He had not obstructed federal investigations into his potential collusion with foreign adversaries.

He does not fellate genocidal oligarchs.

To argue otherwise is gaslighting of the highest order.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

And that Russian agents and multiple Trump associates went to prison for this interference, and for the Trump team's efforts to obstruct the investigation into it.

And that Trump during his term was so obviously and oddly enraptured with communist oligarchs.

Leave the word "collusion" out of the conversation since it obviously triggers the righties.

If multiple Russian or Chinese agents and multiple Biden close associates had been thrown in prison for interfering or obstructing, and Biden also routinely and openly verbally fellated Russian and Chinese and North Korean leaders, and if the left were acting like these events were fake, the right would have absolute party-wide brain bleed. They'd be in a catatonic stupor they'd be so beside themselves.

He had not obstructed federal investigations into his potential collusion with foreign adversaries.

That's because he hasn't left office yet. Once his tame AG is gone, they might be too.
packgrad
Common sense, unless you're in the cult.

barelypure
So we have Jack Smith tampering with evidence which could jeopardize his case. Then not to be outdone we have Alvin Bragg tampering with evidence so who knows where that leads. Then the whole Fani Willis escapade is being investigated and she could be removed from the case.

We've got Civ crying to anyone who'll listen that Mueller was inept and even with 20+ lawyers, 40+ FBI investigators, tens of millions of dollars and 18+ months of investigations nothing was done to Trump.

So I have to ask what is it about Trump that makes all these stellar DAs and investigators turn into bumbling idiots tripping over their own feet and screwing up their investigations. Trump must have some major juju to have this effect on them. Does that also explain the spell he casts over people at his rallies. I've never been to one so I can't speak to how he's able to bring a 100,000 people together all genuflecting to him.

Maybe someone here can shed some light on his power
Werewolf
....and multiple Trump associates went to prison for this interference, and for the Trump team's efforts to obstruct the investigation into it.

Yepper, #daSieve, same judicial system now attempting to frame Trump, indicting Trump, etc. The same one.

Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

So we have Jack Smith tampering with evidence which could jeopardize his case. Then not to be outdone we have Alvin Bragg tampering with evidence so who knows where that leads. Then the whole Fani Willis escapade is being investigated and she could be removed from the case.

We've got Civ crying to anyone who'll listen that Mueller was inept and even with 20+ lawyers, 40+ FBI investigators, tens of millions of dollars and 18+ months of investigations nothing was done to Trump.

So I have to ask what is it about Trump that makes all these stellar DAs and investigators turn into bumbling idiots tripping over their own feet and screwing up their investigations. Trump must have some major juju to have this effect on them. Does that also explain the spell he casts over people at his rallies. I've never been to one so I can't speak to how he's able to bring a 100,000 people together all genuflecting to him.

She needs to be removed from the bar, her conduct and speech are a disgrace unbecoming an officer of the law.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

Same type as Giuliani, not very bright and or get caught up in the moment. As for Trump's crowds, lets see how he does outside of his rock star like fan base. He is definitely loved by is base, now does that translate in the general election.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

So how did Jack Smith "tamper" with evidence, exactly? Do you have any idea?

And how does Fani Willis getting freaky with an employee in any way undo the air tight case Trump is facing in Georgia, in which multiple people have already pled guilty? Any idea?

The answer to the great mystery over the spell cast over large swaths of America is that relentless Soviet-style propaganda works. You guys will go along with literally anything your told at this point.

Happy genuflecting!
Gulfstream4
barelypure said:

It's borderline bizarre to watch.
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

And how does Fani Willis getting freaky with an employee in any way undo the air tight case Trump is facing in Georgia, in which multiple people have already pled guilty? Any idea?

The answer to the great mystery over the spell cast over large swaths of America is that relentless Soviet-style propaganda works. You guys will go along with literally anything your told at this point.

Happy genuflecting!
Smith has already admitted in official court records that evidence was tampered with.

With the revelations coming out about the investigation in Fulton county and their mishandling of ballots it seems clear that Trump asking Raffensberger, who never looked into it, to find the votes where the problem has now reared it's ugly head.

That you seem to grovel at Biden's feet, believing everything he puts out for consumption, seems to show that it's you that's under a spell. Maybe take his...or pull your head out of his...and you'll see you're being played.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Happy genuflecting!
Smith has already admitted in official court records that evidence was tampered with.

With the revelations coming out about the investigation in Fulton county and their mishandling of ballots it seems clear that Trump asking Raffensberger, who never looked into it, to find the votes where the problem has now reared it's ugly head.

That you seem to grovel at Biden's feet, believing everything he puts out for consumption, seems to show that it's you that's under a spell. Maybe take his...or pull your head out of his...and you'll see you're being played.

Smith acknowledged that some handwritten classified placeholders were accidentally left in boxes, and in a couple boxes the docs were not put back in the same order after scanning. Only in the fantasy world you guys live in is that "tampering"… whatever it takes to give you a talking point so you can pretend Trump isn't obviously guilty as hell.

Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

That's because he hasn't left office yet. Once his tame AG is gone, they might be too.

I'm fascinated to see Trump try it if he gets elected.

It will be telling, one way or another.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I see the situation as analogous to Harry Reid breaking the filibuster against judicial nominees. In DC, once you set a precedent, there's no going back. Biden's lawfare against Trump has opened Pandora's box.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I see the situation as analogous to Harry Reid breaking the filibuster against judicial nominees. In DC, once you set a precedent, there's no going back. Biden's lawfare against Trump has opened Pandora's box.

By "Pandora's Box," you probably mean "trying to bring cases."

Thing is, you can't bring them without evidence.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

If only Bragg, James, Smith, and Willis would listen to you.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

If only Bragg, James, Smith, and Willis would listen to you.

You could say the same thing about impeachment. Spate of them against Trump but none against Biden.

Why not?
packofwolves
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Yes they can and did in the current NY case. The accounting issue is a misdemeanor that is past the statute of limitations. The accountant testified that he categorized the payments on his own with no direction from Trump. Bragg is trying to tie it to an unknown/unnamed felony. He is throwing chit at a wall hoping something sticks. Even the Feds decided there was no crime and didn't prosecute.

But go ahead and continue to defend at all costs.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Yes they can and did in the current NY case. The accounting issue is a misdemeanor that is past the statute of limitations. The accountant testified that he categorized the payments on his own with no direction from Trump. Bragg is trying to tie it to an unknown/unnamed felony. He is throwing chit at a wall hoping something sticks. Even the Feds decided there was no crime and didn't prosecute.

I'm not defending anything.

There was enough evidence for an indictment.

I'm happy to let the courts sort it out and look forward to seeing what crimes the Trump DOJ charges Biden with since evidently it's so easy even a caveman can do it.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Happy genuflecting!

Smith acknowledged that some handwritten classified placeholders were accidentally left in boxes, and in a couple boxes the docs were not put back in the same order after scanning. Only in the fantasy world you guys live in is that "tampering"… whatever it takes to give you a talking point so you can pretend Trump isn't obviously guilty as hell.

That is evidence tampering though. The evidence (the boxes of documents) are not the same as when they were at the crime scene. I don't think this happened but how do we know that what they took was actually present now? Especially with the pics they released that we now know were completely staged. This isn't placing drugs on a hood in sealed containers. That evidence is preserved. They took the evidence and removed items from the evidence and placed placeholders inside the evidence. And even acknowledge that they didn't place the PLACEholders in the place they removed the docs from.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm happy to let the courts sort it out and look forward to seeing what crimes the Trump DOJ charges Biden with since evidently it's so easy even a caveman can do it.
This is to be expected in a venue where Trump cannot get a fair trial due to the extreme partisan lean of that locale.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

This is to be expected in a venue where Trump cannot get a fair trial due to the extreme partisan lean of that locale.

Yeah I'm calling BS on being so sure of that at this stage. That's why you have jury selection and sounds like Trump being sure the Iowa caucus or 2020 election were rigged before they even happened. It's just a preemptive excuse for a future potential loss.

Someone's political lean or voting for Trump doesn't mean they would necessarily be a partial juror of Biden, or vice-versa.

Given that everyone is biased in different ways, if that's all it took it would be nearly impossible to field an impartial jury anywhere for any case. People are asked to set aside their biases when becoming jurors. This isn't new.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Yeah I'm calling BS on being so sure of that at this stage. That's why you have jury selection and sounds like Trump being sure the Iowa caucus or 2020 election were rigged before they even happened. It's just a preemptive excuse for a future potential loss.

Someone's political lean or voting for Trump doesn't mean they would necessarily be a partial juror of Biden, or vice-versa.

Given that everyone is biased in different ways, if that's all it took it would be nearly impossible to field an impartial jury anywhere for any case. People are asked to set aside their biases when becoming jurors. This isn't new.

If they had a jury full of yous Trump would be indicted and convicted regardless of evidence. Look no further than your cheerleading of rape allegations. TDS is real.
barelypure
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Shouldn't Bragg have specified what the felony was before the trial started? How can the defense attorneys mount a defense if they don't even know what the charges are?
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Yeah I mean who cares if the charges have merit bring his ass to court and see what sticks. Hilarious coming from the left who are calming others are threatening democracy.
packofwolves
barelypure said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Shouldn't Bragg have specified what the felony was before the trial started? How can the defense attorneys mount a defense if they don't even know what the charges are?

Mind boggling right? That's what they did. The defense wasn't pre-notified of the prosecution witnesses. There were witnesses it was obvious to expect, but not all and no notice of order. They find out as they are going through the trial. The judge is a disgrace to the NY court/legal system.
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 174

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.