TRUMP 2024

236,751 Views | 3865 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm talking about every day folks. And I do believe that there is a hate of Trump in DC too.
Werewolf
Perfect reply and you're spot on.......As I sent it, I realized that I was looking at it from a higher level. The MSM has MK Ultra'd those to hate Trump.

And yes, he's not a smooth polished politician.........as a rough around the edge dude, I trust him more readily. Do I want someone to represent me that has worked for days and days in front of a mic and camera to slick up his words and presentation skills? I don't.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Scott wants to be the VP nominee. You can't be Trump's running mate if you answer yes to the question. No wonder a majority of Republicans don't believe Biden won fair and square. Their party's leader pushes the big lie and his minions lap it up.

I have no problem with the way he is responding to her. It's a gotcha question that doesn't need answering.

Given what has happened in the last couple of years, it's a question that folks are going to be ask.
Oh, I'm confident the questions going to be asked. It's what they do…. That said, I have no problem with Scott's response. I would have been more aggressive with her.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Scott wants to be the VP nominee. You can't be Trump's running mate if you answer yes to the question. No wonder a majority of Republicans don't believe Biden won fair and square. Their party's leader pushes the big lie and his minions lap it up.

I have no problem with the way he is responding to her. It's a gotcha question that doesn't need answering.

Given what has happened in the last couple of years, it's a question that folks are going to be ask.
Oh, I'm confident the questions going to be asked. It's what they do…. That said, I have no problem with Scott's response. I would have been more aggressive with her.

I just wouldn't answer, heck Biden gets away with it. Play the game. Also, I have no dang idea why the emoji is showing up there…lol
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Perfect reply and you're spot on.......As I sent it, I realized that I was looking at it from a higher level. The MSM has MK Ultra'd those to hate Trump.

And yes, he's not a smooth polished politician.........as a rough around the edge dude, I trust him more readily. Do I want someone to represent me that has worked for days and days in front of a mic and camera to slick up his words and presentation skills? I don't.

Trump isn't smooth, but I don't know if it would matter?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I often times wonder just how many people are following these courts? I don't hear a lot of people talking about it.
I sometimes why Dems who, unlike Biden, still have functional brain function, can't envision the precedents they break, coming back on them. Eliminating the filibuster for judicial nominations is a mild example. Having a Trump DOJ going after Biden admin personnel, Hillary, Obama, etc., is no longer off the table, thanks to the Biden DOJ.

That has been my fear the whole time. Their hated of Trump is going to cause issues for us for years to come. I wish they would let the people decide.

This is only a "slippery slope" for MAGA partisans who've been trained to ignore Trump's endless criming. Let's not forget the Trump DOJ went after Trump, too, while he was in office, not just the Biden DOJ. And over the last year Republicans already tried desperately to drum up some sort of charges to impeach Biden with, so it's not like this is theoretical, but it turns out EVIDENCE actually matters.

The only people that should be losing sleep over holding Presidents accountable are the ones who love to elect absolute crooks.
ncsupack1
Go back to watching none stop FOX News…
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

I'm talking about every day folks. And I do believe that there is a hate of Trump in DC too.
Haley won the DC primary, so….
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Or was that a vote against Trump?
Werewolf
Thats what i thought i implied....maybe not...i will look back
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Thats what i thought i implied....maybe not...i will look back
Could have. I may have misunderstood.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Or was that a vote against Trump?
I should think so.
Werewolf
Google banned this ad.

Werewolf
Werewolf
The army grows........celebration begins......but beware of subversion and sabotage. #boomerang #devolution #WWG1WGA.

Werewolf
LOL.

Werewolf
For some reality, #Sieve & #Nappy might search twitter for "Rikers"

Werewolf
Werewolf
It's called controlling Cheyenne Mtn and the biggest guns and with the exception of an unaccounted for one or two nuclear weapons..

Werewolf
6 months ago, when the indictments came down, my 77 year old mom said Orange Man Bad. He can never win because he was indicted.
I said, 'wait and see'
Since the NYC trial began.
Mom is FURIOUS every day.
She says this is like a Soviet Russia trial. She says it has to stop.
I agree with her, and tell her there is only ONE THING that will stop the Communists.
Win the election.
I have heard @Peoples_Pundit say boomers are moving towards Trump now.
Do you think they are thinking the same thing my mom is thinking?
They remember Soviet show trials.

It's not just the Soviet show trials. As Rasmussen posted today, it is also the protests.

Boomers remember the 60s protests.
But this is different.
For anyone that lived through 9/11, the Keffiyeh has a distinct meaning. Terrorist.
Dressing George Washington in a Keffiyeh was probably the worst decision ever.
Couple that with the fact that the pro Hamas protestors are in the minority. Not a good mix. Gen Z is standing up.
Ppl don't like what they see.
Werewolf
It's gonna be epoch, #Sieve. Epoch...... remember I told ya so. #boomerang #ifyaknowyaknow

Werewolf
We've been looking over there........wonder if we should have been looking here instead. #Sieve ;-)

"Trump ordered the Department of Justice to hire Cohen --who also goes by the last name Cohen-Watnick -- as a national security adviser to then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

A Defense Department official for a decade before Trump took office, and was assigned to the U.S. Southern Command from 2010 to 2014 where he worked on countering drug trafficking, money laundering and human trafficking networks."

Civilized
Alright Were, time for us to pull the circuit breaker.

You're at 9 posts in a row, double digits is against the rules.
hokiewolf
My prediction - Doug Bergman will be Trumps running mate.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

I don't know anything about him.
Wufskins
hokiewolf said:

Please. He is an absolute tool. Bombed on the sotu Sunday. He can't even fake his patronage to Trump. It's not as bad as Scott, but it's up there. He'll probably go with Vance, the total suck up. Compare his comments when Trump broke into politics and now. Toadie for sure.
hokiewolf
Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

Please. He is an absolute tool. Bombed on the sotu Sunday. He can't even fake his patronage to Trump. It's not as bad as Scott, but it's up there. He'll probably go with Vance, the total suck up. Compare his comments when Trump broke into politics and now. Toadie for sure.
he has money though
Wufskins
Ok, so why didn't he do anything in the primary? He was buying people to donate to his campaign. Donate a $1 get $20 gift card. That is rich given his interview with Tapper where he accuses Biden of buying votes with the student loan relief.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Alright Were, time for us to pull the circuit breaker.

You're at 9 posts in a row, double digits is against the rules.
#daSieve :-)
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

It's gonna be epoch, #Sieve. Epoch...... remember I told ya so. #boomerang #ifyaknowyaknow

Most disingenuous comment ever. None of the previous Presidents ever had faced a Democrat party that had been so radicalized and extreme that it dared to brazenly break American values and norms to pursue a once and future President using the debased weaponization of the law to do so.
Wufskins
Always a victim. Poor feller has had it so hard his entire life.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Always a victim. Poor feller has had it so hard his entire life.
Victim? 200+ years of indictments... The guy is fighting for it all!
barelypure
It's becoming more and more apparent that the NYC case is a farce and is only being done to keep Trump from campaigning. I mean look at the prosecution witnesses. Nearly everyone's testimony has blown up in the prosecution's face.

This includes Trump Organization Controller Jeffrey McConney testimony yesterday.
"Michael Cohen was a lawyer?" Trump defense attorney Emil Bove, Trump's lawyer, asked Mr. McConney.
Mr. McConney replied, "Sure, yes."
Mr. Bove asked, "And payments to lawyers by The Trump Organization are legal expenses, right?"
Mr. McConney replied, "Yes."
"President Trump did not ask you to do any of the things you just described?" the attorney then asked.
Mr. McConney replied, "He did not."
Mr. Bove asked, "And as far as you know, President Trump did not ask anyone to do those things?
"In none of the conversations that you had with Weisselberg, did he suggest that President Trump had told him to do these things?"
Mr. McConney replied, "Allen never told me that."
"Legal expenses [were] part of a drop-down menu?" Mr. Bove asked him.
Mr. Bove asked, "[It] was a bit antiquated?"
Mr. Bove asked, "These categories, there was a level of rigidity to them?"
Mr. Bove asked, "So if you are talking about payments to an attorney, legal expenses was the category that was used?"

So we have an attorney, Cohen, billing the Trump Organization, not Trump himself. The Controller makes the payment and in entering the entry into the books on the drop down list to choose the category the closest to assign it to was Legal Expenses since the payment was going to an attorney. Neither Weisselberg, McConney's immediate supervisor, nor Trump himself directed McConney how to classify the payments.

Also, Cohen was sent a 1099 for the payments made for the entire amount which would tend to show it wasn't seen by McConney as being hush money being paid back but for legal work.

Mr. McConney, who testified for about three hours on May 6, also confirmed in court that 1099 tax forms that were sent to Mr. Cohen for the payments in 2017 were disclosed to the IRS.
"There's no place on this form to break out payments for legal services versus expenses incurred, right?" Mr. Bove asked about the 1099 form.
Mr. McConney agreed.
"And it's Michael Cohen's job to figure out how to account for these payments on his personal taxes, correct?" Mr. Bove then asked him.
Mr. Bove asked, "And you don't know what he did, right?"
Mr. McConney replied, "That's correct."

A real judge who wasn't suffering from TDS would entertain motions to dismiss after hearing Hicks testimony that Trump was concerned about Melania finding out rather than any impact it might have on his campaign. Just like any loving husband would feel. Now we have the testimony that Trump wasn't even involved in how to classify the payments. In addition the payments didn't differentiate between hush money and actual legal services. It was all reported to the IRS as legal services.

But that's not the goal. I also expect Trump to be found guilty and will have to appeal the case. Of which there are so many grounds on which to appeal they'll have trouble sorting out which ones to put forward. I woudn't be surprised if Judge Merchan doesn't jail Trump for contempt with his unfair and possibly unconstitutional gag order.

Wufskins
What's unconstitutional about the gag order?
barelypure
So I have a question about the case Jack Smith brought over the classified documents. Did Jack Smith just admit to mishandling classified documents to the court where he has charged Trump with mishandling classified documents and at first lied to the court about his mishandling of classified documents? Will he be charged with the crime of mishandling classified documents? Do we need a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Special Prosecutor for mishandling classified documents? Isn't this just another example that this is nothing but lawfare to harm Trump's chance at re-election.
First Page Last Page
Page 102 of 111

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.