TRUMP 2024

218,422 Views | 3546 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Oldsouljer
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You didn't answer the question.

Will having more people counted in the census add seats to the blue states they are in?

Will that add to the dems numbers in the house?

YES! So maybe the Texas governor should stop bussing them to NY in droves? He's messing up the leftist's konspiracy to give Texas an infinite number of congressional seats.
So does allowing illegals in benefit the GOP or dems?

It's not obvious how it benefits either in the aggregate.

There are confounders all over the place.

Why does it have to? Why can't it just be a difficult challenge for our country that doesn't benefit either political party?

A challenge that needs to end.
Nobody wants it to really end!

I do. We have no idea who is crossing the border. Kinda scary.
I'm talking about Congress and money people, like the US Chamber of Commerce.

I figured that was what you meant. I just weighed in.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Will having more people counted in the census add seats to the blue states they are in?

YES! So maybe the Texas governor should stop bussing them to NY in droves? He's messing up the leftist's konspiracy to give Texas an infinite number of congressional seats.

Why does it have to? Why can't it just be a difficult challenge for our country that doesn't benefit either political party?

And Trump. And right wing media, who fill up 21 out of 24 hours a day showing video of Biden personally driving illegals over the border. Fixing this problem would destroy their business model.
Civilized
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm pretty sure almost all Americans do except the politicians.
Wufskins
Bet we see this sound bite in campaign ads this fall.

ETA this one as well

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

And Trump. And right wing media, who fill up 21 out of 24 hours a day showing video of Biden personally driving illegals over the border. Fixing this problem would destroy their business model.
Ok
caryking
Wufskins said:

ETA this one as well

Yep, you're probably right….
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm pretty sure almost all Americans do except the politicians.
Isn't that a shame.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

ETA this one as well

When Mr. Biden took office he immediately changed many of President Trump policies. Remain in Mexico was one of them. And don't tell me Mexico wanted it changed too. A strong President doesn't take marching orders from a third world *hole.

We are the United States. We do whatever it takes to protect our border and our citizens. Mexico can get on board or they can get bent.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

ETA this one as well

When Mr. Biden took office he immediately changed many of President Trump policies. Remain in Mexico was one of them. And don't tell me Mexico wanted it changed too. A strong President doesn't take marching orders from a third world *hole.

We are the United States. We do whatever it takes to protect our border and our citizens. Mexico can get on board or they can get bent.

But if there is internal strife brought about for some reason, Dictator Biden and Company always have a tool at their disposal called Martial Law. And what would it take for such a need? That remains to be seen...........

Lay the groundwork for the crisis === 1/10th of our population without means
Crisis === food shortage, bird flu, general chaos, overseas war that divides us
Resolution === martial law, sieve weapons and so on n so 5th
Werewolf
Turley is a constitutional scholar and an old-style Democrat. I presume most here know.

Werewolf
Nationalism, MAGA!

Oldsouljer
The last four Dem Presidents have been disasters in one way or another. A weakling, a narcissistic degenerate, a radical anti-American, and a self-serving grifter. Today, we're still paying for the policy mistakes of the first of those four, from nearly half a century ago. Not being partisan to say this either, Nixon was in his own way, one of the worst Presidents ever, just for destroying our basis for sound money. But Dems have so much rot as a Party, that the primary process no longer allows them to serve up a decent candidate for President.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

The last four Dem Presidents have been disasters in one way or another. A weakling, a narcissistic degenerate, a radical anti-American, and a self-serving grifter. Today, we're still paying for the policy mistakes of the first of those four, from nearly half a century ago. Not being partisan to say this either, Nixon was in his own way, one of the worst Presidents ever, just for destroying our basis for sound money. But Dems have so much rot as a Party, that the primary process no longer allows them to serve up a decent candidate for President.
That's the way I see it as well.
barelypure
Interesting development in the documents case. We now know that NARA's general counsel to the national archivist discussed drafting a letter to U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland concerning "missing Trump records." Subsequent emails revealed coordination between NARA and the Biden White House counsel's office regarding the handling of these records.

The Sept. 1, 2021, email revealed that NARA's general counsel, Gary Stern, had been in touch with both the DOJ and the Biden White House "about this issue." A subsequent email on Sept. 30, 2021, reveals that the White House counsel's office "is now ready to set up a call to discuss the Trump boxes."

This email came after Mr. Stern emailed Deputy White House Counsel Jonathan Su two days earlier to "check back in to see when and how you want to proceed re [sic] meeting with [redacted], [redacted], [redacted], and NARA to discuss the Trump boxes?

So as was suspected all along the White House is directing the efforts in the documents case. I don't doubt that they're involved in the other cases as well. We already know that Fani was meeting with someone at the WH before she filed.

This is all just more evidence that this is lawfare to keep Trump off the campaign trail. As if we didn't know that already.
Wufskins
Nikki Haley got over 30% of the vote in Pennsylvania's primary yesterday. And she's been out of the race for over a month. That's not a good sign for Mr Trump.
Civilized
Wufskins said:

Nikki Haley got over 30% of the vote in Pennsylvania's primary yesterday. And she's been out of the race for over a month. That's not a good sign for Mr Trump.

In other news, Pennsylvania has a primary?

Seriously though how is theirs run? Presumably open? Wonder what the composition of those that voted for her were.
Wufskins
Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

Seriously though how is theirs run? Presumably open? Wonder what the composition of those that voted for her were.

Pennsylvania is a "closed primary" state. In order to vote in the primary election, voters must be registered with a political party. Unaffiliated or independent voters are not able to participate in the primary.

Civilized
Wufskins said:

Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

Pennsylvania is a "closed primary" state. In order to vote in the primary election, voters must be registered with a political party. Unaffiliated or independent voters are not able to participate in the primary.

So it wasn't unaffiliated's that were voting for her.

I don't know how bad that is for Trump, but it's definitely not good.
Wufskins
It was actually over 16%. The 30% I saw must've been from a specific county or city in Penn.
Not as bad but still a good chunk of Penn Republicans.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

It's not an open primary, Haley may have gotten half the percentage being claimed above (see cnn link), most of the anti-Trump percentages were from the Philly area (surprise!) and overall, Trump performed better in PA than he did in NC. One might argue that being a closed primary means real trouble for Trump. If true, however, one can't discount that at least 11% of Dem voters chose other than Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2024/primaries-and-caucuses/results/pennsylvania
packgrad
Wufskins said:

It was actually over 16%. The 30% I saw must've been from a specific county or city in Penn.
Not as bad but still a good chunk of Penn Republicans.

Lol. 30% to 16%. Big swing and miss there. I see the TDS crowd is still doing their thing here.
Wufskins
Oh no, it's the TDS label. Cuts almost as bad as when my Carolina buddies say I went to MooU.
TheStorm
Wufskins said:

Oh no, it's the TDS label. Cuts almost as bad as when my Carolina buddies say I went to MooU.

You said 30 and it was only 16. But you're still the smart one the way you see it.
Wufskins
I corrected my mistake before you pointed it out.
Werewolf
I've been wondering when an address of this issue would take place. We've got to stop the brainwashing of our children and grandchildren, yesterday.

Wufskins
Party of limited government, lol
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

I cannot argue your point, here.

However, the other option available at the moment is continuing doing what we're doing.

Utlimately I'd like to see the US Dept of Education discontinued. Too much power in the hands of a few.......
caryking
Wufskins said:

Thank you for the correction. This is why the gotcha type responses are so weak. We need to give people a chance to correct themselves.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Wufskins said:

However, the other option available at the moment is continuing doing what we're doing.

Utlimately I'd like to see the US Dept of Education discontinued. Too much power in the hands of a few.......
Were, let's be honest… the Republican Party is far from a limited government party. They were just as complicit in big government as the Dems!
TheStorm
Wufskins said:

So what? You came sprinting in here yelling 30, 30, 30 at the top of your lungs, and now you want to say 16 is just as bad. Go crawl back into your hole.

Hey, can I get a do over?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Wufskins said:

Were, let's be honest… the Republican Party is far from a limited government party. They were just as complicit in big government as the Dems!

Agree. Not sure if anyone is going to be able to put the toothpaste back into the tube.
Wufskins
I believe my post said "not as bad"

You want a do over?
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Wufskins said:

R u kidding? LOL.....far isn't even adequate. We have to start somewhere.......and ridding ourselves of these Baal worshippers has to be done first. It's much bigger than we know.

If you don't remember........

Werewolf
By the way, I seldom refer to R's in my posts other than the most obvious.

Uni-Party Globalist Establishment BAAL Worshippers vrs MAGA sovereign is the battle at hand. Returning to the Constituion would follow.
caryking
Werewolf said:

By the way, I seldom refer to R's in my posts other than the most obvious.

Uni-Party Globalist Establishment BAAL Worshippers vrs MAGA sovereign is the battle at hand. Returning to the Constituion would follow.

I think we can and should do both.
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.