TRUMP 2024

212,245 Views | 3445 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Tucker asked Trump, twice… are you worried you will be shot and killed?

Trump engaged the second time by saying. These are savage people.

Nothing like wildly hypothetical martyrdom to maximize the sense of false victimhood.

Tucker and Trump pandering and grifting and playing his base like a fiddle.

Yes, because the left hasn't threatened this before. Wildly hypothetical! False victimhood! lol. Your TDS is so blinding it is hilarious. Talk about somebody getting played by a fiddle, look in the mirror, kiddo.

"The left" has threatened "this," what?

You make it sound like taking out Trump is part of the party platform.

Please show us where "the left" threatened anything of the sort in the credible way that you and Tucker Carlson are implying.

Being a president isn't without risk. Go look at the security incidents involving every single past US President. It's one of the highest-profile, most divisive jobs on the planet.

Obama had a whole laundry list of threats against him, triple the number of documented criminal threats towards Trump. Those threats weren't orchestrated by "the right." They were orchestrated by rando loons.

The framing of this question was not intended to highlight any particular risk Trump was or is facing that distinguishes him from others that have held the job in the past.

It was simply to shift the narrative from him being a perp facing over 90 state and federal charges back to him being a victim.

So he has been threatened? It's not hypothetical? He is a victim of death threats?

Boy, that doesn't sound like false victimhood or wildly hypothetical. But, I don't have TDS either.

Then there dozens of articles that Trump is a threat to democracy and must be stopped. Man, sounds like there is an agenda there.

And lol at using "perp" & however many political charges far left DAs have levied against him as some type of legitimate argument. Talk about getting played like a fiddle.

Is there anyone, other than far leftists like yourself, that support the political charges against Trump? The entire reason is to keep him from being elected again. It is not because of criminality or wrong doing. Simply to keep him from office. But you believe the charges and he tried to "usurp" an election. Lol.

Tell us more about fiddles. And BLM. And global warming. And trans rights…..

More false victimhood and deflections.

Trump is not a victim. He's lying in a bed that he made with his repeated unconstitutional and perhaps illegal actions.

You don't see me making excuses for Biden's family's bad decisions. The right is chasing Biden and it's not even clear (yet) Biden himself has done anything illegal or even unethical. It is clear the optics are bad. It's clear Hunter is a hot mess legally.

Is Biden a victim of the right? No. He and Hunter are a victim of their own poor decisions and not paying enough attention to the optics and legality of their actions. The right would have no sweater string to pull but for the actions of Hunter (and we'll see but maybe Joe too).

Stop enabling. Just say Trump ****ed up bad and there may be legal consequences for him deciding that he would act on a election fraud fantasy because his ego and need to grift required it.

He played a stupid game with his attempts to overthrow an election and may very well win a lot of stupid prizes. That's nobody's fault but his.

More hypocrisy and deflections.

It's not clear Trump has done anything illegal yet you've shouted it for 6 years about whatever fake story you're told to be outraged about. Hypocrisy.

Your patronizing talking down about what the right should do accentuates how full of **** you are. You framed yourself as an independent on this message board. We all know that is a complete lie. Is that what the left "should do"? Misrepresent positions, muddy the waters, normalize indecency etc. Some high ground you're standing on.

You speak of not defending Biden. You pretty much don't comment on the Biden thread at all. Your only political commentary as it pertains to elections is Trump. Hence, TDS. You literally are pretending to doubt if Biden has even done anything unethical. Hahaha. Seriously?

Enabling? Lol. Again, hypocrisy. We don't know if Biden has done anything illegal, but you know Trump did??? We don't know if Biden has even done anything unethical??? Seriously? Is $20 million not enough to be "unethical" in pretindependent eyes? I thought you cared about "grifting"?

Trump didn't try to overthrow an election. People that lie about their party affiliation on message boards think if they say the same lie over and over again it will become true. They've learned that from watching their propaganda based news stations. Unfortunately, it does not. Not the way life works. Sorry.

The left keeps playing stupid games, they're going to get the horns. That's nobody's fault but their own.

What "fake stories" have I shouted about? The Russia one where he fellated Putin, benefitted from Russia's meddling, and his buddies lied about their involvement and a bunch of them went to prison but the right tried to make it seem like it was preposterous to ever think that it was weird Trump was fellating Putin and his buddies were meeting with reps from the East in ways that benefitted Trump's campaign? That story, or a different one?

I've got five or six posts on the most recent page of the Biden thread. How many would make you happy? I've said I don't like him. I've said I don't want him to be the next President. I've said to investigate him and his family to see if there's anything illegal in Hunter's Burisma payments. What else do you want me to say? I didn't want him to be President again before prospective crimes came to light. If he gets indicted for corruption you won't see me on here defending him or complaining he's a victim or the investigation is political like you do.

Trump has 90 outstanding counts against him. Biden has zero, and no evidence produced yet that puts him in the crosshairs. Trump isn't getting charged with unethical behavior; he's getting charged with illlegal behavior. I think it's fair to say their legal situations are a little different at the moment. Maybe that changes.

But I guaran-damn-tee you if the right keeps chasing Biden, and they turn up evidence that they put in front of a grand jury that convinces them to indict him for corruption-related crimes, and he gets tried and convicted, I'm damn sure not going to be on here blaming OAN or Fox or Kevin McCarthy for Biden's fate.

If you don't want to be investigated for crimes, don't behave in ways that make people think you committed them, especially when you're in one of the most visible and divisive positions on the planet.

Fortunately a judge and jury get to decide if Trump committed crimes based on evidence, just like in all the fruitless election fraud cases Trump brought. Won't be about politics then it will be about evidence and what the prosecution can prove, or not.
The amount of projection, in that post, is nothing short of amazing! That said, Civ.. I give it to you, you don't mind stepping in the game and giving your thoughts.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
TheStorm
Civilized
caryking said:

The amount of projection, in that post, is nothing short of amazing! That said, Civ.. I give it to you, you don't mind stepping in the game and giving your thoughts.

Guilty as charged but I think we're all just bored and ready for football to start if I'm being honest Cary.

Excited to pile into postgame threads for a change and talk about Anae and Armstrong's new O and seeing how our reloaded D looks.

Way more fun than our postgame analyses on the swamp.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Guilty as charged but I think we're all just bored and ready for football to start if I'm being honest Cary.

Excited to pile into postgame threads for a change and talk about Anae and Armstrong's new O and seeing how our reloaded D looks.

I definitely agree with this.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Yea, I agree with you, Civ. I don't typically post in the sports threads; rather, I like to read. It's really funny how many people, in the sports threads talk negatively about the WC, only for they to be as bad or worse than anything here.

That said, I'm as excited about Men's FB and BB than I've been in a long time. Still want post much, but will continue to read…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Yea, I agree with you, Civ. I don't typically post in the sports threads; rather, I like to read. It's really funny how many people, in the sports threads talk negatively about the WC, only for they to be as bad or worse than anything here.

That said, I'm as excited about Men's FB and BB than I've been in a long time. Still want post much, but will continue to read…

Me too! I feel like both programs are in great spots with so much to look forward to.

As you know, I don't shy away from a good political argument but especially on the WC after a long summer of partisan drama it's always fun when football rolls around to be reminded why we're all here and what we share.

Go Pack, folks, and Happy Friday! Cheers!
metcalfmafia
What a coincidence!

jkpackfan
metcalfmafia said:

What a coincidence!

And some people here seriously think this isn't political lol.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

metcalfmafia said:

What a coincidence!

They are completely up in everyone's grill!!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

metcalfmafia said:

What a coincidence!

If the determination about a trial start date wasn't political, when would it start?
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
For those of ya old enough to remember the show.

hokiewolf
Lol, don't buy MAGA Merch from people not associated with the Trumps. This is unreal. You guys think this is a serious campaign from Trump? He's running for your money, not so you can keep it, but so that he can get more of it.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

Lol, don't buy MAGA Merch from people not associated with the Trumps. This is unreal. You guys think this is a serious campaign from Trump? He's running for your money, not so you can keep it, but so that he can get more of it.

Hokie, just don't buy the merchandise, if you don't want it. It really is that simple, for you…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
I've never bought a flag, a shirt, a bumper sticker, a hat... none of it, hokie. I do support an "America First" political agenda though... which is not what we have right now.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

No surprise this has you offended. Not sure if it's your tds or attention *****dom though.
caryking
TheStorm said:

I've never bought a flag, a shirt, a bumper sticker, a hat... none of it, hokie. I do support an "America First" political agenda though... which is not what we have right now.
Storm, the only thing I've ever bought was a Trump coffee cup, at Trump Tower, in NYC. I'm in agreement with the America First agenda.

What people don't realize is that Trump is only a figure head, for the agenda. The agenda is much bigger than Trump. Currently, he is the person that's the tip of the spear, for the agenda. Hopefully, the agenda continues, after Trump; however, that's to be seen as the Tea Party, was co-opted, by the establishment.

The establishment is a powerful group, regardless of party. It's almost like the Illuminati, Scientology, or any other organization that's you cant get out of. Trump is appealing to people, because he says things, that makes people "feel" like they have a seat, at the table.

This isn't a "cult of personality"; rather, a person speaking the way some or most people are speaking, in their private lives. The people that use the term "cult of personality" are the same people that are part of the:

"Cult of climate change"
"Cult of Anthony Fauci"
"Cult of vaccine pressure"

And so many more…

Trump is far from perfect and is not a savior (some of us already have a savior in Jesus); so, let's stay focused on policy and for those they don't understand the policies, please ask questions…

Joe Biden
Werewolf

levtcs: GIVE US TRUMP BACK!, Dr. Steve Turley, Awaken With JP, SGT Report | EP939 (rumble.com)
ncsualum05
jkpackfan said:

metcalfmafia said:

What a coincidence!

LOL. I heard this this morning. It's not like you need to understand chess to see what this is. You simply need to be able to put together 4 piece puzzle for a 2 year old. And yet a lot of Americans....
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

jkpackfan said:

metcalfmafia said:

What a coincidence!

LOL. I heard this this morning. It's not like you need to understand chess to see what this is. You simply need to be able to put together 4 piece puzzle for a 2 year old. And yet a lot of Americans....

Why does the proximity of one of DJT's trial starts to Super Tuesday, with his lead in the primary polls increasing with each new indictment, even matter?

He's got four trials coming up; events of those trials are going to inconveniently coincide with all sorts of campaign activities.

That fact shouldn't be of any particular concern to the judges that are setting up upcoming court dockets and given Trump's seemingly ironclad support from his base (that gets even more fervent the more he's "persecuted") I'm not sure how it matters to him or his campaign either.
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

jkpackfan said:

metcalfmafia said:

What a coincidence!

Why does the proximity of one of DJT's trial starts to Super Tuesday, with his lead in the primary polls increasing with each new indictment, even matter?

He's got four trials coming up; events of those trials are going to inconveniently coincide with all sorts of campaign activities.

That fact shouldn't be of any particular concern to the judges that are setting up upcoming court dockets and given Trump's seemingly ironclad support from his base (that gets even more fervent the more he's "persecuted") I'm not sure how it matters to him or his campaign either.

And yet a lot of Americans…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

No surprise this has you offended. Not sure if it's your tds or attention *****dom though.
it's neither. I'be just heard more about Trump Merch than I have about his actual platform.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

it's neither. I'be just heard more about Trump Merch than I have about his actual platform.

The algorithms understand you and what you're looking for.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Man, even on the sports boards here now, I can spot a liberal, woke-ass poster from a mile away just based on how they look at anything / everything no matter what or inane the topic being discussed is... it's just f'n crazy.
Pakbackr
44 pages that I will not read - I simply reply to the original post - NO! Literally give us any other GOP option...seriously we need an adult in the room!
hokiewolf
I don't see packgrad as a woke liberal though
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

I don't see packgrad as a woke liberal though
I don't see you as one either, but it seems like you do stay at a Holiday Inn Express from time to time...
packgrad
Trigger warning. Tucker and Trump. Omg.

hokiewolf
What changed in the last 7 years guys?
packgrad
A lot.
ncsualum05
Completely independent of what was posted related to Tucker I was thinking about this the other day. Indictments, trials, the whole mess. If he continues on and they can't stop him that way I think they are going to try to kill him. I hope I'm wrong. 2024 is going to be a horrible turbulent year on the streets regardless as it always is on election years.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Completely independent of what was posted related to Tucker I was thinking about this the other day. Indictments, trials, the whole mess. If he continues on and they can't stop him that way I think they are going to try to kill him. I hope I'm wrong. 2024 is going to be a horrible turbulent year on the streets regardless as it always is on election years.

"They," who?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.