TRUMP 2024

212,933 Views | 3448 Replies | Last: 46 min ago by ncsupack1
NCTrafficMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan

Oh it will and when it does it will come with consequences and be glorious......
NCTrafficMan
Get your Halloween costume now!

(Orange Makeup and Depends not included).
Werewolf
If ya know, ya know. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming! WWG1WGA!

Werewolf
Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Hey Civ... this video should speak volumes about the long-term federal judge appointed by HW Bush... take any of the names, Tucker calls out, and insert Bill Barr, or this guy...

BTW, go look for the video of Barr, this past weekend, on Fox News, where he said he was aware of the document that Wray has been in so much dispute over, with Republicans, and the recordings that Grassley is talking about, recently... He knew about them and wasn't talking about this? ***???

If you don't think we have an Administrative State, Deep State, Swamp, or whatever you want to call it, then you're head is deep in the sand...

You can call DC bloat, inefficiency, waste, grifting, career politicians, job justification, etc. whatever conspiracy-theorist name you want.

That doesn't make Luttig's read on Trump's case unsound.

Trump made a mockery of the process. No other politician faced with a similar request to return documents has done so.

Trump has made ****ing with the bull his life's work. No idea if this case is when it happens, but eventually he's going to get the horns.
Civ, there are no conspiracy's; and, there are no coincidences...

That said, you can find any law to convict anyone on anything; so, try the PRA (Presidential Records Act). That's the issue with the people you listen too... Espionage Act was taken out of discussion, for this type of situation, once the PRA was passed...

Do your research!!
How do you feel about Trump taking and showing off classified documents to political allies and friends because he thought they were "cool"?

This included military maps and a top secret plan to attack Iran.

Regardless of what you think of these charges, and I don't really care about the "whataboutism" that is going around about prior document issues, this is a clear demonstration that Trump can no longer be considered to be trustworthy with United State secrets.

This is yet another example of poor decision making by Trump and his advisors that proves he is not deserving of the support that he is receiving and that there are better options that will have the same political agenda that would be highly electable over Biden if given the opportunity.

How do you feel? = whataboutism

Vote for Biden, because Trump WILL be the Republican nominee!!
I...dont know about that. Long way to go before November 2024. If you had asked me three months ago, I would have agreed with you. But his constant floundering and only attacking Republicans isnt sitting well with a lot of people, self included
Werewolf
Trump looks rattled, doesn't he? LOL, hardly. Enjoy the show........and wake the F up!

caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Hey Civ... this video should speak volumes about the long-term federal judge appointed by HW Bush... take any of the names, Tucker calls out, and insert Bill Barr, or this guy...

BTW, go look for the video of Barr, this past weekend, on Fox News, where he said he was aware of the document that Wray has been in so much dispute over, with Republicans, and the recordings that Grassley is talking about, recently... He knew about them and wasn't talking about this? ***???

If you don't think we have an Administrative State, Deep State, Swamp, or whatever you want to call it, then you're head is deep in the sand...

You can call DC bloat, inefficiency, waste, grifting, career politicians, job justification, etc. whatever conspiracy-theorist name you want.

That doesn't make Luttig's read on Trump's case unsound.

Trump made a mockery of the process. No other politician faced with a similar request to return documents has done so.

Trump has made ****ing with the bull his life's work. No idea if this case is when it happens, but eventually he's going to get the horns.
Civ, there are no conspiracy's; and, there are no coincidences...

That said, you can find any law to convict anyone on anything; so, try the PRA (Presidential Records Act). That's the issue with the people you listen too... Espionage Act was taken out of discussion, for this type of situation, once the PRA was passed...

Do your research!!
How do you feel about Trump taking and showing off classified documents to political allies and friends because he thought they were "cool"?

This included military maps and a top secret plan to attack Iran.

Regardless of what you think of these charges, and I don't really care about the "whataboutism" that is going around about prior document issues, this is a clear demonstration that Trump can no longer be considered to be trustworthy with United State secrets.

This is yet another example of poor decision making by Trump and his advisors that proves he is not deserving of the support that he is receiving and that there are better options that will have the same political agenda that would be highly electable over Biden if given the opportunity.

How do you feel? = whataboutism

Vote for Biden, because Trump WILL be the Republican nominee!!
I...dont know about that. Long way to go before November 2024. If you had asked me three months ago, I would have agreed with you. But his constant floundering and only attacking Republicans isnt sitting well with a lot of people, self included
Well, polling continues to move in a positive manner, for Trump. Trump has a built 50%+ that will not waver. So, you will need him to be knocked off, and, honestly, the democrats elected a dead man, so, anything's possible…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
North Carolina motorcycle club. I bet #Sieve and #trabidman aren't in attendance.

Werewolf
One more time. One more time for Flag Day and a Happy Birthday President and CIC Trump.

Oldsouljer
If the charges against him are purely about any records or documents he walked away with, he has a right to be confident when he gets his day in court. Judge Amy Berman Jackson agreed with the government's position that anything Bill Clinton took with him from the White House is good to go because she held that Congress had decided that the President was the ultimate authority to decide on records disposition prior to leaving office. A secondary finding was that it's not NARA's job to run down and forcibly confiscate such records in the hands of a former President.
Werewolf
1. Presidential Records Act
2. There appears to be a declassification in the Federal Register for Jan 20, 2017 - if that's how it works - I posted it here

Indictment is all theatrics.......a false flag ..... the typical deep state distraction event. Remember the Kosovo bombings when WIlliam Jefferson dirt kept rolling out with Monica? This time is the oligarch tape recordings.
caryking
Werewolf said:

1. Presidential Records Act
2. There appears to be a declassification in the Federal Register for Jan 20, 2017 - if that's how it works - I posted it here

Indictment is all theatrics.......a false flag ..... the typical deep state distraction event. Remember the Kosovo bombings when WIlliam Jefferson dirt kept rolling out with Monica? This time is the oligarch tape recordings.
PRA is the governing statute for this. All the other commentary is just crap.

Oh, and BTW, Kid Rock seeing maps is a non-issue, for me, until I can see the true story. Right now, you all have been lied to so much, by the media, that this story is hollow!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Well done!
caryking
Werewolf said:

Well done!
Thank You!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
And I thought it was because they hated TRUMP. Go figure.

Werewolf
The mere fact that the entire deep state apparatus has used every single resource to stop Donald Trump shows just how over the target he really is.

They released a virus on the world just to implement more ways to cheat in the 2020 election because he was really that popular, the FBI framed him for treason and used mass media psychosis to brainwash the world into believing he was a traitor, they impeached him for asking questions of Biden's crimes in Ukraine, and God knows what else they may have attempted.

Donald Trump has proven he's willing to take on any sling or arrow to bring a more peaceful and prosperous world despite the suffering he has accrued. And for that reason he has my unequivocal support.

Video from:
https://t.me/BLUEPRINT_Q/3038?single
caryking
Werewolf said:

The mere fact that the entire deep state apparatus has used every single resource to stop Donald Trump shows just how over the target he really is.

They released a virus on the world just to implement more ways to cheat in the 2020 election because he was really that popular, the FBI framed him for treason and used mass media psychosis to brainwash the world into believing he was a traitor, they impeached him for asking questions of Biden's crimes in Ukraine, and God knows what else they may have attempted.

Donald Trump has proven he's willing to take on any sling or arrow to bring a more peaceful and prosperous world despite the suffering he has accrued. And for that reason he has my unequivocal support.

Video from:
https://t.me/BLUEPRINT_Q/3038?single
Were, this isn't the deep state! The deep state would do things covertly. They are up in "OUR" grill!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Brought out into the open….by u know who and the MAGA movement. Would not be so obvious otherwise. There would not be a person and movement to discredit….
caryking
Werewolf said:

Brought out into the open….by u know who and the MAGA movement. Would not be so obciious otherwise. There would not be a person and movement to discredit….
Agree

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
packgrad
caryking
Hokie has TDS badly!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!
RINO
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!

Probably a nice guy but he's definitely got it bad.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!
RINO

Pointing out obvious and electorally meaningful Trump weaknesses is not TDS, it's just living in reality.

You don't see anyone on here accusing all the Pubs in the Biden thread of having BDS anytime some reasonable criticism is brought up.

In fairness that's probably because y'all have turned these threads into echo chambers.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!
RINO

FINALLY something we agree on!

Yes, Trump is a huge RINO.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!

Probably a nice guy but he's definitely got it bad.
Hokie is a great guy. He and I had lunch together, several months ago. Actually, we need to have another one. Everyone is invited!!

We ate at Amedeo's last time, and we should make it our normal place! BTW, politics were discussed; however, NC State sports were the dominate conversations...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!
RINO

Pointing out obvious and electorally meaningful Trump weaknesses is not TDS, it's just living in reality.

You don't see anyone on here accusing all the Pubs in the Biden thread of having BDS anytime some reasonable criticism is brought up.

In fairness that's probably because y'all have turned these threads into echo chambers.
if you don't see the difference in your editorial; then, you fit the narrative surrounding the MSM!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie has TDS badly!
RINO

FINALLY something we agree on!

Yes, Trump is a huge RINO.
Civ, do you even know what a RINO is?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Poor Sieve........grossly uninformed.
caryking
This is a RINO!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
-Mitch McConnell
-MItt Romney
-John McCain (No Name - deceased)
- Lindsey Graham
-John Corwyn
- RIchard Burr (former)
- Roger WIcker
- BIll Cassidy
- Sherrod Brown
- Bob Corker (former)
- Jeb Bush
- John Kaisich
- LIsa Murkowski
- Susan Collins
My take is that 43-45 of the Republican US Senators are compromised or beholding to outside influences contrary to the benefit of the American public.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.