TRUMP 2024

418,768 Views | 5940 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by southernpackalistic
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Gaetz can sure be a ****** and I have no love lost for Kevin.
McCarthy deserves every bit of what he got. He would still be the Speaker if he had done what he said he was going to do. He has nobody to blame but himself.
DC is a swamp riddled with vermin and snakes. TO stand tall in the face of this corruption and compromise requires a man with gonads.......Gaetz has it. Trump has it.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Nice find packgrad.
Werewolf
Loved this speech by Marco Rubio!! Looking for the entire speech, it should be posted, excellent.

Werewolf
Events of the past that has led us to today. Things to hear .....do your own research.....

https://rumble.com/v578kdx-david-nino-and-juan-o-savin-derek-johnson-huge-0716-iran-and-putin-tell-isr.html
DrummerboyWolf
Here is N. C. State's own Lara Trump giving her speech tonight as the co-chair of the RNC. She did a great job!

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Bockwinkle
Werewolf
just WOW, just WOW.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
It has been said time and again here for the last several months. We witness a battle between GOOD and EVIL.

We have an opportunity to stand together strong. God is on our side......no worries.

Werewolf
Outside of the MSM & Hollywood narrative, face the truth.
packgrad

Key words are "on X".... not on IPS.
SmaptyWolf
Ok, I forced myself to watch the entire Trump RNC speech. My key takeaway: Jesus, what a f'ing weird guy. And giving his speech to an auditorium full of genuflecting people in tears.

Hoo boy.
packgrad
Thought Trump did well for all that I saw, particularly when speaking about the assassination attempt and his family. I did not stay up until the end. Watched 45 minutes or so. Saw some more clips this morning.

Truly emphasized how FOS those are that compare similarly the mental acuity and capability of Trump and Biden. They may be close in age, but that's it.
packgrad
Also, Melania is so fine. Best looking First Lady the office has seen.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Thought Trump did well for all that I saw, particularly when speaking about the assassination attempt and his family. I did not stay up until the end. Watched 45 minutes or so. Saw some more clips this morning.

Truly emphasized how FOS those are that compare similarly the mental acuity and capability of Trump and Biden. They may be close in age, but that's it.

Pretty sure that's why they scheduled his speech from 10:30 to midnight. They didn't want anyone watching live what a rambling lunatic he actually has become. Definitely not in decline.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure that's why they scheduled his speech from 10:30 to midnight. They didn't want anyone watching live what a rambling lunatic he actually has become. Definitely not in decline.

Trump has been lucky he's been able to squeak by the last few years with his speaking being compared to Biden, another rambler that lacks verbal dexterity and who is also very gaffe-prone.

It will be very interesting if Biden steps back to see Trump all of a sudden facing off against a much younger, more vibrant, more polished Dem that's able to speak a lot more cogently than he is.
packgrad
Stupid people think there is any comparison between Biden and Trump speaking. Stupid or mentally ill.

I see the board idiot is still gaslighting.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Trump has been lucky he's been able to squeak by the last few years with his speaking being compared to Biden, another rambler that lacks verbal dexterity and who is also very gaffe-prone.

It will be very interesting if Biden steps back to see Trump all of a sudden facing off against a much younger, more vibrant, more polished Dem that's able to speak a lot more cogently than he is.
Kamala has gotcha covered #Sieve.
El Lobo Loco
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

I thought it was because they didn't want Joe to watch.
Werewolf
#Sieve, there's still hope. Always hope, my friend.

Werewolf
#Sieve, there's still hope. There is always hope, my friend ;-)

Oh, by the way.....#devolution #boomrang #TheGreatAwakening

Werewolf
Check out Lou Dobbs and listen to the RINOs smoke and mirrors. Trey Gowdy is a deceitful POS.

Werewolf
packgrad
Crazy that even Zuckerberg is moving to the right. Shows how bat**** crazy todays democrats are.

packgrad
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Bet she was dangerous though.
https://www.barrons.com/news/at-a-us-shooting-range-more-women-pull-the-trigger-ed5ba296
Werewolf
LOL, you could be hit upside the back of the head with a baseball bat from behind with a MAGA cap in some urban places before.
Werewolf
The Legend of Donald Trump grows

packgrad
Yep.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Yep.

It's crazy how far the democrats will go to hold onto power. And I fear we have not seen the worst of it yet.
Werewolf
on the diamond!

Werewolf
packgrad
First Page Last Page
Page 146 of 170

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.