TRUMP 2024

200,537 Views | 3192 Replies | Last: 40 min ago by hokiewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Get on board....

It's happening.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Bet this will be a campaign ad...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolfman18
Hope not, but we'll see.
BBW12OG
If he maintains the same persona that he showed tonight he will do fine....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
If it comes down to this guy... or Trump... who are you voting for?

And tell me if making rude comments is worse than being an absolute joke on a National Stage is worse?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
I hope we have neither.
BBW12OG
Not saying it's the best option.. but it will be the only option. Watch and see.

It's either the devil you know vs. the worst option.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/11/no/

Quote:

The Trump administration was chaotic even on its best days because of his erratic nature and lack of seriousness. He often acted as if he were a commentator on his own presidency, and issued orders on Twitter and in other off-the-cuff statements that were ignored. He repeatedly had to be talked out of disastrous ideas by his advisers and Republican elected officials. He turned on cabinet officials and aides on a dime. Trump had a limited understanding of our constitutional system, and at the end of the day, little respect for it. His inability to approximate the conduct that the public expects of a president undermined him from beginning to end.

Certainly, GOP voters should give up on the idea that Trump is a winner. After securing the GOP nomination with plurality support in 2016, Trump didn't exceed 47 percent in either of his campaigns, winning in 2016 with 46.1 percent and losing in 2020 with 46.8. This is, to say the least, a very narrow electoral path, and one must assume that with all that's transpired since 2020, Trump is weaker than in his first two races.

The answer to Trump's invitation to remain personally and politically beholden to him and his cracked obsessions for at least another two years, with all the chaos that entails and the very real possibility of another highly consequential defeat, should be a firm, unmistakable, No.
BBW12OG
Let's see how it goes.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
BBW12OG said:

Not saying it's the best option.. but it will be the only option. Watch and see.

Ron DeSantis is better, and is polling better.
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

BBW12OG said:

Ron DeSantis is better, and is polling better.
Yes... and DeSantis was just elected Governor of Florida, is 44 years old and is the FUTURE of the GOP.

We have to play the long game. Look at all the scenarios. Do we want Trump destroying DeSantis? No.

The MAGA base is strong and will follow Trump. We have to stop the infighting and let the dumbocrats self implode.

Let's see how this plays out and see if Trump will cool the rhetoric against Pubs outside of Romney /Ryan who are as imbedded DC swamp creatures as the Ice Cream Queen and give him a damn chance.

All the negative BS out of the gate in my opinion is unwarranted.

If Trump sticks to speaking the facts about how the MARXIST PARTY is nothing but a cluster fck he will win handily. Especially when they keep putting Sleepy Joe out in public.

As far as the voting bases go.... the GOP has permanently lost single, unmarried/divorced women. They are bitter, angry, cat loving, anti-men chronic victims of whatever issue they decide to rail on.

The focus should be Latinos and disheartened minorities. Especially African Americans. Watch the next year how little the MARXISTS pay attention to the African American communities. It's not an election year and they could care less about them.

On the transverse side, in 2024... they'll pander like hell for 10 months for them, pretend they are their best friends and promise them a perfect Utopia, free - (fill in the blank) no questions asked and many will once again buy into it.

Trump can and will call them out for their BS in a way he can.

Now if he goes full scorched Earth the best bet for DeSantis is to stay out of the mud and let it go. He's 44. 2024 isn't make or break for him.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
I don't think Trump has learned anything from his first go around and will continue with the rhetoric against anyone else that runs. If his past behavior continues, he will not win and the country will be stuck with the left policies and damage for an additional 4 years.

I am on the page the Republicans need to move on from Trump. But I vote based on policy and if he wins the nomination, he will get my vote.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

I don't think Trump has learned anything from his first go around and will continue with the rhetoric against anyone else that runs. If his past behavior continues, he will not win and the country will be stuck with the left policies and damage for an additional 4 years.

I am on the page the Republicans need to move on from Trump. But I vote based on policy and if he wins the nomination, he will get my vote.
Exactly.. he is far, far from my first, second or top 10 choices.

But he beats the hell out of the trophies for all club members.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
it was soooo important that NY Post placed it on page 26!

If he is your nominee in 24 the Pubs will have their arses handed to them by the Dems.
His small cult will not be able to pull off another 2016.
PLEASE let the Orange Clown Trump be y'alls candidate!
NCTrafficMan

Oh and just for bbw: MARXIST.
smitt86
Think Trump vs DeSantis has 2 outcomes for the GOP.

Option A: Trump and DeSantis get into it in the primaries and go after each other, Trump wins, and the party is fractured.

Option B: GOP rallies around DeSantis and he wins in a landslide, unifying the party and giving the party a fresh candidate to rally behind.

I think DeSantis is a NO-BRAINER nominee, but I'll never count out Trump's ability as a politician after he became the President. I think Option B would lead to DeSantis in the WH, I'm not sure Option A ends up with Trump in the WH.

Think the entire country can agree that we don't want Biden vs. Trump in 2024. Both of those cats need to go ahead and retire and fade from politics gracefully.
NCTrafficMan
People tried to leave before the Orange Clown stopped talking but security would not
let them....perfect analogy for Trump & the GOP!

BBW12OG
Still a pathetic loser I see....

Your life is so sad that you have to come over to this board and troll.....

I feel bad for you. You should get a cat.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Charles CW Cooke absolutely puts a case that I agree with in his latest podcast that Trump isn't the answer and the reasons why.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-8-emergency-stop/id1647660323?i=1000586087753
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

The MAGA base is strong and will follow Trump. We have to stop the infighting and let the dumbocrats self implode.

"The MAGA base is strong" is the same line of thinking that led to so many on the right being surprised that Trump lost in 2020.

That's a road that would again lead to peril for the GOP in 2024. It doesn't appropriately account for how very unfavorable he is for everyone except the MAGA crowd.

The MAGA base isn't big enough to carry Trump. He's too unpopular with swing/independent voters and we all know Trump galvanizes the left.

Him being empowered in 2016 has led to long-term problems for the GOP.

If he loses the GOP nomination, there's a very real chance he runs third party and fractures the party and the GOP definitely loses.

If he wins the nomination, there's a very real chance the GOP loses as long as the Dems don't roll Brandon or Kamala out there again.

If DeSantis wins the nomination, there's a very high chance he wins the general election no matter who the Dems roll out there.

If you're a GOP strategist doing risk-profiling, why in the world would you get behind Trump as the nominee when it opens the door to several bad outcomes that don't exist when DeSantis is the nominee?

BBW12OG
And your party will never abandon the guy you voted for. And if he decides not to run you will 100% support Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.

It's hilarious to see you and Pinocchio railing on Trump when y'all's party has no better options.

If not for the ballot harvesting and shenanigans in four or five swing counties we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And you can take your "show me proof" and stick it. You can't expect the criminals to investigate, litigate and punish themselves for the crimes can you?

Again, you avoided the Maricopa County situation just like you do every single damn time you are presented with facts.

Trying to discuss anything of substance with you is always one-sided. You are the typical smug, condescending lefty. You have reached the pinnacle of your existence.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

And your party will never abandon the guy you voted for. And if he decides not to run you will 100% support Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.

It's hilarious to see you and Pinocchio railing on Trump when y'all's party has no better options.

If not for the ballot harvesting and shenanigans in four or five swing counties we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And you can take your "show me proof" and stick it. You can't expect the criminals to investigate, litigate and punish themselves for the crimes can you?

Again, you avoided the Maricopa County situation just like you do every single damn time you are presented with facts.

Trying to discuss anything of substance with you is always one-sided. You are the typical smug, condescending lefty. You have reached the pinnacle of your existence.

What specifically is there to avoid in Maricopa County?

What facts did you reveal?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Election officials in Maricopa County established an anti-Trump PAC.. you know... the people in charge of counting the votes and making sure the elections are run fairly...

But... you won't acknowledge that will you?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
NCTrafficMan said:

Oh and just for bbw: MARXIST.
Dude you offer absolutely nothing to the topic, all you do is flame…every single thread.
hokiewolf
Again for the 10,000th time, I didn't vote for Biden and please stop calling me names
NCTrafficMan
r/conservative is melting down over this....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/ywgi76/former_president_trump_files_paperwork_for_2024/

Some of the posts:

NCTrafficMan
Even Ivanka does not want to be involved....guess putting up with Orange Clowns temper tantrums is no longer worth the grift in her eyes....Guess some of y'all are gonna be lonely at the cult rallies.....

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/ivanka-trump-says-shes-done-with-politics-after-father-donald-trump-announces-2024-run/

Ivanka Trump skips Donald Trump's 2024 campaign announcement, says she's done with politics

FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

"The MAGA base is strong" is the same line of thinking that led to so many on the right being surprised that Trump lost in 2020.

That's a road that would again lead to peril for the GOP in 2024. It doesn't appropriately account for how very unfavorable he is for everyone except the MAGA crowd.

The MAGA base isn't big enough to carry Trump. He's too unpopular with swing/independent voters and we all know Trump galvanizes the left.

Him being empowered in 2016 has led to long-term problems for the GOP.

If he loses the GOP nomination, there's a very real chance he runs third party and fractures the party and the GOP definitely loses.

If he wins the nomination, there's a very real chance the GOP loses as long as the Dems don't roll Brandon or Kamala out there again.

If DeSantis wins the nomination, there's a very high chance he wins the general election no matter who the Dems roll out there.

If you're a GOP strategist doing risk-profiling, why in the world would you get behind Trump as the nominee when it opens the door to several bad outcomes that don't exist when DeSantis is the nominee?

Possibly, but Im not sure he will pay to get on all fifty state ballots.

His timing for announcing this makes zero sense after last week. The majority of his hand pick candidates lost. Granted, he teased this announcement before the midterms and I guess he felt like he had to follow through. But now whoever else is running just has to sit back for the next seven months and see where this goes.
NCTrafficMan
If Trump wins the nomination, the Republicans will have nominated an extremely unpopular ex-president who is saddled with an insurrection. He may keep his base, but he has alienated independents and center-right folks. Additionally, Trump on the ballot will motivate Democrats and other left-leaning folks to show up to vote, because there is such a strong sentiment against him.

If Trump loses the nomination, he will either run as an Independent, go scorched earth on the winning Republican to a degree that it discourages some of his supporters for voting for them, or both.
I will never say that Trump can't win again -- 2016 has taught me that. But let's just say that Republicans' best bet is for Trump to be sitting in prison after being arrested and convicted of one of the many, many crimes he committed (like inciting an insurrection). That is probably the only way to take him (mostly) out of the equation.
NCTrafficMan
The 6 biggest things Trump had in 2015 that he doesn't have today:
[ol]
  • Hillary, obviously.
  • Uncertainty about what he would be like in office. No more "He'll be different once he's President." No more Independent voters seeing Trump as closer to the center & more willing to defy his party's platform than the Democratic nominee. This is a post-4 years of White House toilet tweets, post-Mueller, post-Charlottesville, post-Amy Comey Barrett, post-"I just need 11,000 votes", post-January 6, post-double impeachment Donald Trump.
  • Something To Punch Up At. Trump is now literally the Republican Establishment telling you who you can't vote for. Please clap. He isn't trying to take over the party, he's trying to purge the last vestige of opposition.
  • A Plan To Challenge Or Change Conservatism. In 2015 Trump was the only major GOP candidate focusing hard on trade and immigration while visibly waffling on "entitlement reform" (cutting social security) and "pro life" (banning abortion). Trump wasn't just hogging the attention, he was genuinely different from the other options voters could choose. Any claim that 2022 Trump is energized by a similar unorthodoxy has to crumble in the face of history: he didn't build the wall, didn't revolutionize America's trade policy, didn't replace Obamacare with "something beautiful," just tweeted from the White House toilet for 4 years while Mitch passed his tax cuts and Federalist Society judges. Paul Ryan may as well have been President.
  • Russia. They're not doing great recently!
  • Medium or low voter participation. There are no more such elections, as proved last week.
  • [/ol]
    NCTrafficMan
    Some were hoping this would only be a MAGA masturbation celebration thread....they did not get their wish.
    Glad to dump some reality into this thread.
    Keep going with the Orange Clown and he will be the end of both the GOP & MAGA cult.
    I will enjoy watching him lose AGAIN.
    dogplasma
    Beat me to it. In 2016, Trump was the unknown running against the not-so-popular known (with a Comey assist). Trump is very well known and very well defined now, which makes no difference to his base but doesn't, IMO, play well to the middle. The big questions, should he somehow win the nomination, are who he would run against, because I don't think it will be Biden, and (obviously) what the economy looks like in two years.
    packofwolves
    NCTrafficMan said:

Even Ivanka does not want to be involved....guess putting up with Orange Clowns temper tantrums is no longer worth the grift in her eyes....Guess some of y'all are gonna be lonely at the cult rallies.....

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/ivanka-trump-says-shes-done-with-politics-after-father-donald-trump-announces-2024-run/

Ivanka Trump skips Donald Trump's 2024 campaign announcement, says she's done with politics

Can't blame her. It's not because she doesn't support her father. She (and other siblings) were under constant attack by the left media. She is prioritizing her family and staying out of the attacks.
    NCTrafficMan
    packofwolves said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Can't blame her. It's not because she doesn't support her father. She (and other siblings) were under constant attack by the left media. She is prioritizing her family and staying out of the attacks.
    It really comes down to She and Slinderman Jared have their grift going with Saudi Arabia. No need to be in Washington when the real money scamming is elsewhere. At least she is bright enough to know when to STFU and leave unlike her Orange Clown father.
    packofwolves
    BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Election officials in Maricopa County established an anti-Trump PAC.. you know... the people in charge of counting the votes and making sure the elections are run fairly...

But... you won't acknowledge that will you?

Add to that, Hobbs didn't recuse herself from her election related duties while running for Governor.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.