Alleged Buffalo mass shooting has false flag written all over it

18,569 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wolf howl
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whether this is a real shooting or a fabricated psyop, the whole thing is too scripted and "perfect" for the Left/Establishment to push their gun control (and internet censorship) agenda.

An "ebil white supremist". A 180 page "manifesto" detailing everything delivered up on a silver plater -- going over every motive, all the websites he went to where he was allegedly "radicalized", etc. And live-streaming it, just like the New Zealand psyop "shooting" in 2019.

Right after the FBI and DHS have just in the last few weeks come out and declared that "white supremacists are the biggest terrorist threat", and Biden establishes a "disinformation board" within the Department of Homeland Security.

Sorry...too perfect....too scripted.

And like all these other false flags, the Establishment commie media and government have the case "completely solved" and a narrative ready to go almost immediately after the event. Within minutes, they already are pumping the narrative "white supremacist hate crime case closed".

This is the modus operandi the Left has used to enact mass gun bans in many other nations -- including the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. They stage a particularly large and horrific mass shooting, and then on the heels of it (using emotional pressure), immediately ram through sweeping gun bans. See the Christchurch shootings in New Zealand in 2019, the Port Arthur massacre in Australia in 1996, and the Dunblane massacre in 1996 in the U.K.

Until proven otherwise, this appears to be another FBI/CIA/DHS false flag event -- similar to Sandy Hook, the Boston marathon bombing, and many other government-staged events used to push a totalitarian agenda.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf howl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The media and law enforcement have it solved and all the shooters information, including a manifesto, released and pushing a narrative within literal minutes of the shooting?

Yet, we still don't know who leaked the SCOTUS information from a couple of weeks ago?
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
Oh wow. Freedom of speech. So scary.

Are you insinuating that censorship is needed here?

What happened to Leftists saying that they support freedom of speech. I guess they never truly did.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
Oh wow. Freedom of speech. So scary.

Are you insinuating that censorship is needed here?

What happened to Leftists saying that they support freedom of speech. I guess they never truly did.


No, let me be clear. I'm insinuating you are a disgusting and sick man, and that it is sad that guys like you are so sick. And those who like your post (and there are some who will agree w/o liking it based on the # of anti-govt conspiracy guys we have here) are just as sick.

GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
Oh wow. Freedom of speech. So scary.

Are you insinuating that censorship is needed here?

What happened to Leftists saying that they support freedom of speech. I guess they never truly did.


No, let me be clear. I'm insinuating you are a sick man, and that it is sad that guys like you are so sick. And those who like your post (and there are some who will agree w/o liking it based on the # of anti-govt conspiracy guys we have here) are just as sick.




Whaaaaa whaaaa

Cry some more.

No. You want to know what's TRULY sick? What's truly sick are people who support murdering unborn children. What's truly abominable are people who support Satanic perversion like homosexuality and the insane transgender agenda.

Not people who dare to call out this wicked Commie government and media Establishment for their many lies, frauds, and crimes.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
Oh wow. Freedom of speech. So scary.

Are you insinuating that censorship is needed here?

What happened to Leftists saying that they support freedom of speech. I guess they never truly did.


No, let me be clear. I'm insinuating you are a disgusting and sick man, and that it is sad that guys like you are so sick. And those who like your post (and there are some who will agree w/o liking it based on the # of anti-govt conspiracy guys we have here) are just as sick.


Good to know that you and your MARXIST PARTY are quick to believe whatever your MSM overlords regurgitate to you. That's a sign of low intellect.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol. No wonder Hendu doesn't come on this board. He doesn't want to know how pathetic (and stupid) some of his paying supporters are.

Flat earth
Making up lies about how masks make them sick
Government killing 10 black people in Buffalo and Sandy hook. Hey, how about Charleston church? That the government too?

I mean….idiots. And if course BBW supports. Conspiracy Cary will be along soon to translate for BBW.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Lol. No wonder Hendu doesn't come on this board. He doesn't want to know how pathetic (and stupid) some of his paying supporters are.

Flat earth
Making up lies about how masks make them sick
Government killing 10 black people in Buffalo and Sandy hook. Hey, how about Charleston church? That the government too?

I mean….idiots. And if course BBW supports. Conspiracy Cary will be along soon to translate for BBW.


I guess the white people that allegedly died in Buffalo don't matter?

And isn't you calling me and others "idiots" a personal attack against board rules? And yet you push to have us censored? When it's you who actually needs to be censored for breaking board rules.

YOU are the one degrading the discussion. YOU are engaging in personal attacks and crying like a baby and hurling insults.

If you need a safe space, then don't read this thread.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
That's wild man
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
That's wild man
.

Really? You don't think Biden is going to push for more gun control in the coming days over this?

I'll be sure to come back to this post when it happens.

Wow. You guys really are "proving" how "crazy" I am. "Crazy" for thinking the Marxist Democrats will call for gun control because of this? You got me. I must be totally insane.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
That's wild man
.

Really? You don't think Biden is going to push for more gun control in the coming days over this?

I'll be sure to come back to this post when it happens.

Wow. You guys really are "proving" how "crazy" I am. "Crazy" for thinking the Marxist Democrats will call for gun control because of this? You got me. I must be totally insane.
The wild part of this is that the government murdered or fake murdered citizens of this country to enact federal gun control. That's the wild part
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
That's wild man
.

Really? You don't think Biden is going to push for more gun control in the coming days over this?

I'll be sure to come back to this post when it happens.

Wow. You guys really are "proving" how "crazy" I am. "Crazy" for thinking the Marxist Democrats will call for gun control because of this? You got me. I must be totally insane.
The wild part of this is that the government murdered or fake murdered citizens of this country to enact federal gun control. That's the wild part


Truth is stranger than fiction. Reality is the wildest ride out there.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Lol. No wonder Hendu doesn't come on this board. He doesn't want to know how pathetic (and stupid) some of his paying supporters are.

Flat earth
Making up lies about how masks make them sick
Government killing 10 black people in Buffalo and Sandy hook. Hey, how about Charleston church? That the government too?

I mean….idiots. And if course BBW supports. Conspiracy Cary will be along soon to translate for BBW.


I guess the white people that allegedly died in Buffalo don't matter?

And isn't you calling me and others "idiots" a personal attack against board rules? And yet you push to have us censored? When it's you who actually needs to be censored for breaking board rules.

YOU are the one degrading the discussion. YOU are engaging in personal attacks and crying like a baby and hurling insults.

If you need a safe space, then don't read this thread.


Yeah, I'll accept any punishment given for the personal insult. Amd I'll say it again. Embarrassing, idiotic thoughts

But I am also intrigued to see who else shows up to support your lunacy.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
That's wild man
.

Really? You don't think Biden is going to push for more gun control in the coming days over this?

I'll be sure to come back to this post when it happens.

Wow. You guys really are "proving" how "crazy" I am. "Crazy" for thinking the Marxist Democrats will call for gun control because of this? You got me. I must be totally insane.
The wild part of this is that the government murdered or fake murdered citizens of this country to enact federal gun control. That's the wild part


Truth is stranger than fiction. Reality is the wildest ride out there.
ok, so if all these other shootings were false flags in the past, why is this one going to be the one that pushes gun control over the goal line?
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, let's say you're 100% correct (although I throughly disagree with your fiction), what is the benefit that is going to come out of this false flag operation? Gun control? I would think not because NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.


Federal gun control. Executive orders enacting gun control from senile Commie fraudulently "elected" puppet Brandon. More moves by the government and Big Tech to censor the internet, as when Brandon called for them to censor those who oppose the official covid narrative.
That's wild man
.

Really? You don't think Biden is going to push for more gun control in the coming days over this?

I'll be sure to come back to this post when it happens.

Wow. You guys really are "proving" how "crazy" I am. "Crazy" for thinking the Marxist Democrats will call for gun control because of this? You got me. I must be totally insane.
The wild part of this is that the government murdered or fake murdered citizens of this country to enact federal gun control. That's the wild part


Truth is stranger than fiction. Reality is the wildest ride out there.
ok, so if all these other shootings were false flags in the past, why is this one going to be the one that pushes gun control over the goal line?
Maybe it will be, maybe it won't. Or maybe their strategy is one of slow, incremental erosion of gun rights. And so they keep staging these false flags, in order to chip away one bit at a time.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please delete that link, there is no need to post that here
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Please delete that link, there is no need to post that here
But the Lamestream communist media can show it to the public?

Why can't we examine it ourselves?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Please delete that link, there is no need to post that here
There's actually a damn good reason. Because it might be completely fake....a Hollywood-esqe production.

The alleged video of the Christchurch "shooting" in New Zealand was very similar to this one. "Gunshots" that seemed fake and did not produce any blood, etc.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have you seen the videos coming out of Ukraine....showing all the death along the highway produced by the Russians? Several I've seen show the Hollywood production but poor acting. And all the Russian aircraft being shot down........LMAO as this is Green Screened etc. And I won't even bother with the Biden comedy. So many just suck it right up........like sugar water.

Explosions supposedly in Ukraine...........but then upon research these videos were actually years old........actually having occurred in the Middle East.

Our media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the most powerful criminal global cabal that the world has ever known.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Have you seen the videos coming out of Ukraine....showing all the death along the highway produced by the Russians? Several I've seen show the Hollywood production but poor acting. And all the Russian aircraft being shot down........LMAO as this is Green Screened etc. And I won't even bother with the Biden comedy. So many just suck it right up........like sugar water.

Explosions supposedly in Ukraine...........but then upon research these videos were actually years old........actually having occurred in the Middle East.

Our media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the most powerful criminal global cabal that the world has ever known.
I haven't seen them, as I have not been following the Ukraine-Russia conflict at all. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Why would anyone just blindly trust ANY video that the far Left Establishment media spoon feeds them? With current technology, video can be easily manipulated and doctored (CGI, etc). Same as Hollywood movies are made.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Stevejrnc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ummm I personally know someone that lost their child at sandy hook it's was real not fake not a false flag attack

I own 3 Barnes precision machine .223 rifles (ar-15 rifles made in apex Nc) and no one has taken them from me after any of theses mass shootings that some people call false flag attacks that's a ridiculous thought

Tell me where or when the Democrats have taken your gun rights away
Tell me where any of the horrible situations you mentioned impacted your gun right please
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stevejrnc said:

Ummm I personally know someone that lost their child at sandy hook it's was real not fake not a false flag attack

I own 3 Barnes precision machine .223 rifles (ar-15 rifles made in apex Nc) and no one has taken them from me after any of theses mass shootings that some people call false flag attacks that's a ridiculous thought

Tell me where or when the Democrats have taken your gun rights away
Tell me where any of the horrible situations you mentioned impacted your gun right please
Yeah, and I personally know Santa Klaus. So he must be real. By the way, he was the one who taught me how to write using correct grammar as well. It's amazing how in every forum whenever Sandy Hoax is discussed, someone pops out of nowhere claiming to personally know the parents. Seems to be some kind of tactic.

As for guns being banned, why don't you ask that to the people in the states of Connecticut and New York, who both passed laws banning "assault rifles" shortly after Sandy Hook.

But I know..."the Democrats are not coming for my guns". I know the mantra. Another tactic of disinformation. The idea that the communist Democrats are enacting gun bans is all just a "crazy conspiracy theory".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Stevejrnc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar


Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Stevejrnc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your false flag stories are un true I'll say that hate to call someone a liar
I can't tell an atheist they are a liar or wrong I just tell them to look around at life and world and hope they see it for what it really is
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar


Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?


You absolutely are. You 100% made up a lie to tell store owners why you could not wear a mask. Amd if a person was willing to make up a complete lie for that kind of little stuff….well, then for important things, who knows what they'd make up

And now you're proving to be a liar and a complete moron.

Embarrassing for the school you represent…heck, to see the suffering going on in NY right now and to still get on here amd make these baseless and idiotic statements, I'd say you are doing a pretty good job of embarrassing the God you proclaim to serve

But, for fortunately for you, you have a constitutional right to do so.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
C'mon Chem... it's GP!?!

You should do like I do and just skip to the next thread without reading it...
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar


Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?


You absolutely are. You 100% made up a lie to tell store owners why you could not wear a mask. Amd if a person was willing to make up a complete lie for that kind of little stuff….well, then for important things, who knows what they'd make up

And now you're proving to be a liar and a complete moron.

Embarrassing for the school you represent…heck, to see the suffering going on in NY right now and to still get on here amd make these baseless and idiotic statements, I'd say you are doing a pretty good job of embarrassing the God you proclaim to serve

But, for fortunately for you, you have a constitutional right to do so.
I've already addressed this false accusation several times. As I said from the very first post I made on the subject, I explicitly stated that it is NOT a lie for anyone to claim that they have a "medical exception" to wearing a mask -- because wearing a mask is proven (by studies) to lower your blood oxygen level.

And now personally attacking me as a "complete moron", in blatant violation of the board rules. Let it be noted by everyone who is yet again truly degrading and lowering the level of discussion on these boards, and who rightfully therefore needs to be censored (suspended, etc) by the enforcement of those rules. And for the record, I don't even care if you are suspended or not for breaking the rules. I'm fine with you continuing to make a fool of yourself with your childish name-calling, whining, and false accusations.

Embarrassing? How so? Because I dare to call out the government and Establishment for their many lies, frauds, and crimes? Because I dare to question that they could be perpetrating yet another lie, fraud, and crime? How is that "embarrassing"? Is it because the government/Establishment is your "god"? Are they infallible? Is it "blasphemy" to dare to allege that the government could be committing huge crimes?

You know what's TRULY embarrassing? Serving a political party who's religion is murdering unborn children, and promoting Satanic perversion such as homosexuality and transgender madness to the world. How can you criticize me for trying to serve God? I don't see how anyone who shills for a political party that is warring against God can claim to serve God. Do you serve God or care about God at all? Or do you serve the Leftist agenda and "god" government and "god" Establishment?

Have you ever considered that a government and Establishment who sanctions the mass murder of MILLIONS of unborn children (among many other crimes, frauds, and abominations) could actually perpetrate many other heinous crimes -- such as murdering citizens in a false flag? Has that thought ever crossed your mind? The government/Establishment is ALREADY mass murdering millions of people...but you think I'm "crazy" for alleging that they could be murdering more.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
C'mon Chem... it's GP!?!

You should do like I do and just skip to the next thread without reading it...
I get it...and funny enough, if Werewolf would have started the thread, I'd have skipped right over it.

But there is a point of basic human indecency that should be called out, no matter how "well you know its just GP" the poster is.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar


Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?


You absolutely are. You 100% made up a lie to tell store owners why you could not wear a mask. Amd if a person was willing to make up a complete lie for that kind of little stuff….well, then for important things, who knows what they'd make up

And now you're proving to be a liar and a complete moron.

Embarrassing for the school you represent…heck, to see the suffering going on in NY right now and to still get on here amd make these baseless and idiotic statements, I'd say you are doing a pretty good job of embarrassing the God you proclaim to serve

But, for fortunately for you, you have a constitutional right to do so.
I've already addressed this false accusation several times. As I said from the very first post I made on the subject, I explicitly stated that it is NOT a lie for anyone to claim that they have a "medical exception" to wearing a mask -- because wearing a mask is proven (by studies) to lower your blood oxygen level.

And now personally attacking me as a "complete moron", in blatant violation of the board rules. Let it be noted by everyone who is yet again truly degrading and lowering the level of discussion on these boards, and who rightfully therefore needs to be censored (suspended, etc) by the enforcement of those rules. And for the record, I don't even care if you are suspended or not for breaking the rules. I'm fine with you continuing to make a fool of yourself with your childish name-calling, whining, and false accusations.

Embarrassing? How so? Because I dare to call out the government and Establishment for their many lies, frauds, and crimes? Because I dare to question that they could be perpetrating yet another lie, fraud, and crime? How is that "embarrassing"? Is it because the government/Establishment is your "god"? Are they infallible? Is it "blasphemy" to dare to allege that the government could be committing huge crimes?

You know what's TRULY embarrassing? Serving a political party who's religion is murdering unborn children, and promoting Satanic perversion such as homosexuality and transgender madness to the world. How can you criticize me for trying to serve God? I don't see how anyone who shills for a political party that is warring against God can claim to serve God. Do you serve God or care about God at all? Or do you serve the Leftist agenda and "god" government and "god" Establishment?

Have you ever considered that a government and Establishment who sanctions the mass murder of MILLIONS of unborn children (among many other crimes, frauds, and abominations) could actually perpetrate many other heinous crimes -- such as murdering citizens in a false flag? Has that thought ever crossed your mind? The government/Establishment is ALREADY mass murdering millions of people...but you think I'm "crazy" for alleging that they could be murdering more.
Yes....and I'll personally call you an idiot again. Comparing a legally approved medical practice (I can dislike abortion and still recognize it is approved legally and therefore performed legally by doctors) with the US government scripting a mass shooting would absolutely fall into the window of "idiot takes". Sorry, if the mods want to strip those comments out, they can, but you are.

The false flag here is your use of scripture as your signature. Christians all over the country mourning with those who's hearts have been shattered in NY, and again apparently based on something as simple as skin color, but we're blessed to have one of the "smartest guys in the room" who knows better, and thinks they are all part of a Hollywood script. You should be ashamed.
But, you're not, and that is what is particularly embarrassing, as a human, as a Christian, as a North Carolinian, and as a Wolfpack.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh. My. God.

What has happened to this board.
C'mon Chem... it's GP!?!

You should do like I do and just skip to the next thread without reading it...
I get it...and funny enough, if Werewolf would have started the thread, I'd have skipped right over it.

But there is a point of basic human indecency that should be called out, no matter how "well you know its just GP" the poster is.
Yeah, you sure know a lot about "basic human decency". Coming from someone who supports the mass murder of millions of unborn children.

You sure have the moral high ground over me. lmao
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar


Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?


You absolutely are. You 100% made up a lie to tell store owners why you could not wear a mask. Amd if a person was willing to make up a complete lie for that kind of little stuff….well, then for important things, who knows what they'd make up

And now you're proving to be a liar and a complete moron.

Embarrassing for the school you represent…heck, to see the suffering going on in NY right now and to still get on here amd make these baseless and idiotic statements, I'd say you are doing a pretty good job of embarrassing the God you proclaim to serve

But, for fortunately for you, you have a constitutional right to do so.
I've already addressed this false accusation several times. As I said from the very first post I made on the subject, I explicitly stated that it is NOT a lie for anyone to claim that they have a "medical exception" to wearing a mask -- because wearing a mask is proven (by studies) to lower your blood oxygen level.

And now personally attacking me as a "complete moron", in blatant violation of the board rules. Let it be noted by everyone who is yet again truly degrading and lowering the level of discussion on these boards, and who rightfully therefore needs to be censored (suspended, etc) by the enforcement of those rules. And for the record, I don't even care if you are suspended or not for breaking the rules. I'm fine with you continuing to make a fool of yourself with your childish name-calling, whining, and false accusations.

Embarrassing? How so? Because I dare to call out the government and Establishment for their many lies, frauds, and crimes? Because I dare to question that they could be perpetrating yet another lie, fraud, and crime? How is that "embarrassing"? Is it because the government/Establishment is your "god"? Are they infallible? Is it "blasphemy" to dare to allege that the government could be committing huge crimes?

You know what's TRULY embarrassing? Serving a political party who's religion is murdering unborn children, and promoting Satanic perversion such as homosexuality and transgender madness to the world. How can you criticize me for trying to serve God? I don't see how anyone who shills for a political party that is warring against God can claim to serve God. Do you serve God or care about God at all? Or do you serve the Leftist agenda and "god" government and "god" Establishment?

Have you ever considered that a government and Establishment who sanctions the mass murder of MILLIONS of unborn children (among many other crimes, frauds, and abominations) could actually perpetrate many other heinous crimes -- such as murdering citizens in a false flag? Has that thought ever crossed your mind? The government/Establishment is ALREADY mass murdering millions of people...but you think I'm "crazy" for alleging that they could be murdering more.
Yes....and I'll personally call you an idiot again. Comparing a legally approved medical practice (I can dislike abortion and still recognize it is approved legally and therefore performed legally by doctors) with the US government scripting a mass shooting would absolutely fall into the window of "idiot takes". Sorry, if the mods want to strip those comments out, they can, but you are.

The false flag here is your use of scripture as your signature. Christians all over the country mourning with those who's hearts have been shattered in NY, and again apparently based on something as simple as skin color, but we're blessed to have one of the "smartest guys in the room" who knows better, and thinks they are all part of a Hollywood script. You should be ashamed.
But, you're not, and that is what is particularly embarrassing, as a human, as a Christian, as a North Carolinian, and as a Wolfpack.


YOU should be ashamed for giving support to the mass murder of millions of unborn children. YOU should be ashamed for shilling for a demonic political party that hates God and who's religion is continuing to sanction the mass murder of millions more unborn children, and promoting Satanic degeneracy to the nation and world.

Are you a Christian? Do you care about God at all?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Last Page
Page 1 of 3
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.