Alleged Buffalo mass shooting has false flag written all over it

18,396 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wolf howl
James Henderson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
I continue to be amazed by these threads. I simply don't get it.
Packchem91
James Henderson said:

Crazy, ain't it. Earlier, I'd actually said this was the very kind of stupid opinions that kept you off this board, lol.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar

Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?

You absolutely are. You 100% made up a lie to tell store owners why you could not wear a mask. Amd if a person was willing to make up a complete lie for that kind of little stuff….well, then for important things, who knows what they'd make up

And now you're proving to be a liar and a complete moron.

Embarrassing for the school you represent…heck, to see the suffering going on in NY right now and to still get on here amd make these baseless and idiotic statements, I'd say you are doing a pretty good job of embarrassing the God you proclaim to serve

But, for fortunately for you, you have a constitutional right to do so.
I've already addressed this false accusation several times. As I said from the very first post I made on the subject, I explicitly stated that it is NOT a lie for anyone to claim that they have a "medical exception" to wearing a mask -- because wearing a mask is proven (by studies) to lower your blood oxygen level.

And now personally attacking me as a "complete moron", in blatant violation of the board rules. Let it be noted by everyone who is yet again truly degrading and lowering the level of discussion on these boards, and who rightfully therefore needs to be censored (suspended, etc) by the enforcement of those rules. And for the record, I don't even care if you are suspended or not for breaking the rules. I'm fine with you continuing to make a fool of yourself with your childish name-calling, whining, and false accusations.

Embarrassing? How so? Because I dare to call out the government and Establishment for their many lies, frauds, and crimes? Because I dare to question that they could be perpetrating yet another lie, fraud, and crime? How is that "embarrassing"? Is it because the government/Establishment is your "god"? Are they infallible? Is it "blasphemy" to dare to allege that the government could be committing huge crimes?

You know what's TRULY embarrassing? Serving a political party who's religion is murdering unborn children, and promoting Satanic perversion such as homosexuality and transgender madness to the world. How can you criticize me for trying to serve God? I don't see how anyone who shills for a political party that is warring against God can claim to serve God. Do you serve God or care about God at all? Or do you serve the Leftist agenda and "god" government and "god" Establishment?

Have you ever considered that a government and Establishment who sanctions the mass murder of MILLIONS of unborn children (among many other crimes, frauds, and abominations) could actually perpetrate many other heinous crimes -- such as murdering citizens in a false flag? Has that thought ever crossed your mind? The government/Establishment is ALREADY mass murdering millions of people...but you think I'm "crazy" for alleging that they could be murdering more.
Yes....and I'll personally call you an idiot again. Comparing a legally approved medical practice (I can dislike abortion and still recognize it is approved legally and therefore performed legally by doctors) with the US government scripting a mass shooting would absolutely fall into the window of "idiot takes". Sorry, if the mods want to strip those comments out, they can, but you are.

The false flag here is your use of scripture as your signature. Christians all over the country mourning with those who's hearts have been shattered in NY, and again apparently based on something as simple as skin color, but we're blessed to have one of the "smartest guys in the room" who knows better, and thinks they are all part of a Hollywood script. You should be ashamed.
But, you're not, and that is what is particularly embarrassing, as a human, as a Christian, as a North Carolinian, and as a Wolfpack.

YOU should be ashamed for giving support to the mass murder of millions of unborn children. YOU should be ashamed for shilling for a demonic political party that hates God and who's religion is continuing to sanction the mass murder of millions more unborn children, and promoting Satanic degeneracy to the nation and world.

Are you a Christian? Do you care about God at all?
I am....and crazy thing about being a Christian....I care about the unborn, but I also care about those among the living. People who, though aren't perfect, are also loved by families and who have lives that have impact and who contribute, and whom God loves. And who have been taken too soon by a hate-filled guy.

Maybe you should practice that part of your professed faith instead of being blinded by your hatred for the very government that gives you the rights you use daily to demonstrate your own hate.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Stevejrnc said:

Well he isn't Santa
My friend in Connecticut was the owner of a medical records shedding company
I was a partner in a company that purchased X-ray film to sell for silver recovery
That was our connection I will not mention his or his childs name
after the shooting he closed his business we where close outside of business
But for your amazing story to stand I have to be a liar

Yeah yeah whatever. Aren't you calling me a liar?

You absolutely are. You 100% made up a lie to tell store owners why you could not wear a mask. Amd if a person was willing to make up a complete lie for that kind of little stuff….well, then for important things, who knows what they'd make up

And now you're proving to be a liar and a complete moron.

Embarrassing for the school you represent…heck, to see the suffering going on in NY right now and to still get on here amd make these baseless and idiotic statements, I'd say you are doing a pretty good job of embarrassing the God you proclaim to serve

But, for fortunately for you, you have a constitutional right to do so.
I've already addressed this false accusation several times. As I said from the very first post I made on the subject, I explicitly stated that it is NOT a lie for anyone to claim that they have a "medical exception" to wearing a mask -- because wearing a mask is proven (by studies) to lower your blood oxygen level.

And now personally attacking me as a "complete moron", in blatant violation of the board rules. Let it be noted by everyone who is yet again truly degrading and lowering the level of discussion on these boards, and who rightfully therefore needs to be censored (suspended, etc) by the enforcement of those rules. And for the record, I don't even care if you are suspended or not for breaking the rules. I'm fine with you continuing to make a fool of yourself with your childish name-calling, whining, and false accusations.

Embarrassing? How so? Because I dare to call out the government and Establishment for their many lies, frauds, and crimes? Because I dare to question that they could be perpetrating yet another lie, fraud, and crime? How is that "embarrassing"? Is it because the government/Establishment is your "god"? Are they infallible? Is it "blasphemy" to dare to allege that the government could be committing huge crimes?

You know what's TRULY embarrassing? Serving a political party who's religion is murdering unborn children, and promoting Satanic perversion such as homosexuality and transgender madness to the world. How can you criticize me for trying to serve God? I don't see how anyone who shills for a political party that is warring against God can claim to serve God. Do you serve God or care about God at all? Or do you serve the Leftist agenda and "god" government and "god" Establishment?

Have you ever considered that a government and Establishment who sanctions the mass murder of MILLIONS of unborn children (among many other crimes, frauds, and abominations) could actually perpetrate many other heinous crimes -- such as murdering citizens in a false flag? Has that thought ever crossed your mind? The government/Establishment is ALREADY mass murdering millions of people...but you think I'm "crazy" for alleging that they could be murdering more.
Yes....and I'll personally call you an idiot again. Comparing a legally approved medical practice (I can dislike abortion and still recognize it is approved legally and therefore performed legally by doctors) with the US government scripting a mass shooting would absolutely fall into the window of "idiot takes". Sorry, if the mods want to strip those comments out, they can, but you are.

The false flag here is your use of scripture as your signature. Christians all over the country mourning with those who's hearts have been shattered in NY, and again apparently based on something as simple as skin color, but we're blessed to have one of the "smartest guys in the room" who knows better, and thinks they are all part of a Hollywood script. You should be ashamed.
But, you're not, and that is what is particularly embarrassing, as a human, as a Christian, as a North Carolinian, and as a Wolfpack.

YOU should be ashamed for giving support to the mass murder of millions of unborn children. YOU should be ashamed for shilling for a demonic political party that hates God and who's religion is continuing to sanction the mass murder of millions more unborn children, and promoting Satanic degeneracy to the nation and world.

Are you a Christian? Do you care about God at all?
I am....and crazy thing about being a Christian....I care about the unborn, but I also care about those among the living. People who, though aren't perfect, are also loved by families and who have lives that have impact and who contribute, and whom God loves. And who have been taken too soon by a hate-filled guy.

Maybe you should practice that part of your professed faith instead of being blinded by your hatred for the very government that gives you the rights you use daily to demonstrate your own hate.

What do I hate? The wicked ideology of the political Left? The Establishment? The government? Guilty as charged. I hate them for good reason, because of the many wicked acts they are committing.

And what do you hate? The unborn, since you do not care that millions of them are slaughtered? Do you hate people like me? Seems so.

The government does NOT give us our rights. Our rights come from God, as explicitly stated in the Declaration of Independence, when it states "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

A "right", by definition, must come from a higher power than man. Because a "right", by definition, is something that no man or man-made government can rightfully take away or infringe. Why? Because God gave it to us.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf howl
Just throwing this out there...

We all know the FBI was a big part of the kidnapping plot of the Michigan Governor. The lead FBI agent in that case also urged the guy to "write a manifesto" to which his GF/Wife said that was insane and not to do it. In this case, the FBI knows of this kid as he was just a year prior "evaluated" after saying he was going to shoot up his high school and now he's got this manifesto ready made and released almost as quickly as the shooting happened. At absolute best this is a gross failure on the part of the FBI, NY state authorities and others that had knowledge of his mental state.

We just had a sniper live streaming in the streets of DC and that's been completely memory holed. Biden never visited the families of the Waukesha WI Christmas parade massacre that targeted white people. Same with the subway shooter from NYC.

Whether or not the government orchestrates something or in these cases above they continue to fuel the fire or turn a blind eye to, alongside their propaganda arm the MSM, it's all pretty intertwined.

Turns out, you continually tell everyone how bad the United States is in every breath you take, there's people out there that listen and agree and act. Not a single member of any branch of government, or the media, will say, "maybe we've gone too far with this rhetoric". Not one.
hokiewolf
James Henderson said:

This should explain it:

GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

James Henderson said:

This should explain it:

"False flag" attacks are a historical fact -- ie, where governments carry out attacks (or other operations) and then frame or blame someone else for the attack, in order to advance their objective. Here is the wikipedia entry on "false flag" with many historical examples of them (only a very small portion of the historical examples of false flags): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

And here is a NY Times article from 2012 admitting that most of the "terrorist plots" in the United States are actually hatched by the FBI, in so-called "sting" operations. It states that, at that time, "14 of the 22 most frightening plans for attacks on American soil since 9/11" were developed in FBI sting operations. What they don't admit is that many of these plots/attacks are allowed (or orchestrated) by the FBI to actually be carried out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html

Quote:

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

By DAVID K. SHIPLER
April 28, 2012

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects navely played their parts until they were arrested.

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of "inert material," harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

This is legal, but is it legitimate? Without the F.B.I., would the culprits commit violence on their own? Is cultivating potential terrorists the best use of the manpower designed to find the real ones? Judging by their official answers, the F.B.I. and the Justice Department are sure of themselves too sure, perhaps.

Carefully orchestrated sting operations usually hold up in court. Defendants invariably claim entrapment and almost always lose, because the law requires that they show no predisposition to commit the crime, even when induced by government agents. To underscore their predisposition, many suspects are "warned about the seriousness of their plots and given opportunities to back out," said Dean Boyd, a Justice Department spokesman. But not always, recorded conversations show. Sometimes they are coaxed to continue.

Undercover operations, long practiced by the F.B.I., have become a mainstay of counterterrorism, and they have changed in response to the post-9/11 focus on prevention. "Prior to 9/11 it would be very unusual for the F.B.I. to present a crime opportunity that wasn't in the scope of the activities that a person was already involved in," said Mike German of the American Civil Liberties Union, a lawyer and former F.B.I. agent who infiltrated white supremacist groups. An alleged drug dealer would be set up to sell drugs to an undercover agent, an arms trafficker to sell weapons. That still happens routinely, but less so in counterterrorism, and for good reason.

[...]

Of the 22 most frightening plans for attacks since 9/11 on American soil, 14 were developed in sting operations.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
wolf howl said:

Just throwing this out there...

We all know the FBI was a big part of the kidnapping plot of the Michigan Governor. The lead FBI agent in that case also urged the guy to "write a manifesto" to which his GF/Wife said that was insane and not to do it. In this case, the FBI knows of this kid as he was just a year prior "evaluated" after saying he was going to shoot up his high school and now he's got this manifesto ready made and released almost as quickly as the shooting happened. At absolute best this is a gross failure on the part of the FBI, NY state authorities and others that had knowledge of his mental state.

Thanks for adding this to the discussion. As more evidence comes out, this is definitely looking more and more like another FBI sting operation, that was allowed to happen as a false flag.

There are tons of examples of false flags carried out by the U.S. Government. In the first bombing of the World Trade Center, in 1993, for example, the FBI was running another "sting operation". They admittedly had "informants" among the men who carried out the bombing. This came out in court.

One of the "informants", an Egyptian named Emad Salem, testified and produced secret recordings of his conversations with FBI agents that they "called off" a plan to replace the explosives with "fake powder". The FBI allowed the bombing plot to go ahead!

Here it is admitted in the Lamestream media:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1993-10-28-1993301015-story.html

Quote:

Informer claims FBI called off plan to foil trade center bombing in New York

By New York Times News Service
Baltimore Sun
Oct 28, 1993

NEW YORK NEW YORK -- Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and planned to thwart them by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an FBI supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers.
The explosion left six people dead, more than 1,000 injured and damages in excess of half a billion dollars.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian army officer, was used by the government to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade center attack and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels and other New York City landmarks.

He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the government was erratic, and for months before the trade center blast, he was feuding with the FBI.

hokiewolf
Glasswolf
Y'all keep living in your conspiracy theorist world. I'm living my best life and enjoying every day of it. No government is taking my guns. I actually have never needed one lol. But go ahead and shoot that deer with your assault rifle. If you break into my house and I catch you I'm going to beat you to death with my night stick. If you kill me first well it was just my time to go
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

This is the modus operandi and "go to" tactic when the evidence is produced proving the "conspiracy theory", and those who seek to deny the truth can not make an argument based on reason or facts. You resort to smear, name-calling, and ad hominem.

GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

Y'all keep living in your conspiracy theorist world. I'm living my best life and enjoying every day of it. No government is taking my guns. I actually have never needed one lol. But go ahead and shoot that deer with your assault rifle. If you break into my house and I catch you I'm going to beat you to death with my night stick. If you kill me first well it was just my time to go
We're not concerned with "theories".

We are dealing with the reality of conspiracies. Conspiracy fact.
hokiewolf
Glasswolf
I am not remotely concerned with theories. Especially when the concern sandy hook, columbine or anything else. People died. Some from sandy hook and columbine that we're family members. Someday I'll show you funeral pictures. Of course you will call them fake. So live on you part of whatever the **** flat earth you live on on continue to live in fear of the next government conspiracy theory you choose. Stay away from homosexuals and trans people and people that don't look like you!

Jesus tells us to hate the sin but love the sinner. Btw can you point me to a spot in the Bible where Jesus says homosexuality is a sin?

GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

So is everything you, I, or anyone says "just an opinion"?

No. There is an objective reality out there. And guess what? The reality of the situation is that there is a really messed up world out here, with a lot of deception, fraud, and horrible criminality going on - and especially being perpetrated at the highest levels, by powerful people/groups and governments. It's always been this way down through history, with rulers and governments engaging in mass murder and other heinous crimes and tyrannical behavior. Look at recent history in the Soviet Union, communist China, or North Korea for a small sample.

But we're supposed to believe this this sort of mass deception and criminality "can't happen here", and only a "crazy conspiracy theorist" would believe that the U.S. or other western governments are engaged in tyranny or other mass criminality?

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand and live in denial of reality.
Glasswolf
Yes everything is an opinion. Yours mine and everyone else. You have your beliefs I have mine

Glasswolf
If I'm living in denial I'm good. I'm having a great year and lord willing I will be retiring at the end of the year. I've made it this far with my faith and family in this country so I'm good

Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

So is everything you, I, or anyone says "just an opinion"?

No. There is an objective reality out there. And guess what? The reality of the situation is that there is a really messed up world out here, with a lot of deception, fraud, and horrible criminality going on - and especially being perpetrated at the highest levels, by powerful people/groups and governments. It's always been this way down through history, with rulers and governments engaging in mass murder and other heinous crimes and tyrannical behavior. Look at recent history in the Soviet Union, communist China, or North Korea for a small sample.

But we're supposed to believe this this sort of mass deception and criminality "can't happen here", and only a "crazy conspiracy theorist" would believe that the U.S. or other western governments are engaged in tyranny or other mass criminality?

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand and live in denial of reality.

You're Alex Jones aren't you?

Glasswolf
I will add that yes it is a really messed up world we live in full of corruption. Funny thing is, it's been that way way before you or I were even born. And it will be that way long after you and I are gone. I'm anti abortion but I'm also pro choice. Do you want a bunch of old white women telling you, as a man what you can or cannot do with your body? Are you pro death penalty? Life is life regardless of what stage it is. Adoption should be the first alternative but it is so costly most Americans can't afford to adopt. If it wasn't I would have adopted many kids over the last 40 years. Think about that and respond

wolf howl
Glasswolf said:

I will add that yes it is a really messed up world we live in full of corruption. Funny thing is, it's been that way way before you or I were even born. And it will be that way long after you and I are gone. I'm anti abortion but I'm also pro choice. Do you want a bunch of old white women telling you, as a man what you can or cannot do with your body? Are you pro death penalty? Life is life regardless of what stage it is. Adoption should be the first alternative but it is so costly most Americans can't afford to adopt. If it wasn't I would have adopted many kids over the last 40 years. Think about that and respond
Pelosi, Warren, etc. absolutely were trying to get people fired/ruined that didn't take a vaccine. Their policies forced thousands to do something they absolutely did not want to do. We went from "my body my choice" to "your body my choice" real quick, and now back to my body my choice.

I guess the counter point to that would be why is abortion on-demand and often funded by taxpayers and not adoption? I'd much rather have my dollars go to preserve a life AND fulfill a family like yours desire to welcome a child into the home. There's no reason adoption should be as costly as it is and no reason I should be funding abortions with my tax dollars either.

If this country spent more time and money on trying to preserve family units and teaching kids why a family is important instead of CRT, gender fluidity, etc. we'd be much better off as a country.
GuerrillaPack
wolf howl said:

Glasswolf said:

Pelosi, Warren, etc. absolutely were trying to get people fired/ruined that didn't take a vaccine. Their policies forced thousands to do something they absolutely did not want to do. We went from "my body my choice" to "your body my choice" real quick, and now back to my body my choice.

I guess the counter point to that would be why is abortion on-demand and often funded by taxpayers and not adoption? I'd much rather have my dollars go to preserve a life AND fulfill a family like yours desire to welcome a child into the home. There's no reason adoption should be as costly as it is and no reason I should be funding abortions with my tax dollars either.

If this country spent more time and money on trying to preserve family units and teaching kids why a family is important instead of CRT, gender fluidity, etc. we'd be much better off as a country.
Excellent points.

The other glaring fallacy of their argument is that the unborn child is NOT "the woman's body". The unborn child is a separate human being from the woman.
hokiewolf
Glasswolf said:

Glass, I like you but here you're falling for the propaganda of Planned Parenthood with this statement. Its simply never been the truth in since the advent of modern medical practices.
statefan91
wolf howl said:

Glasswolf said:

How many children have you adopted?
James Henderson
Staff
Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Crazy, ain't it. Earlier, I'd actually said this was the very kind of stupid opinions that kept you off this board, lol.
Both sides are crazy.

It's why I don't get into this political crap and I'm close to just shutting this Water Cooler board down. It's ridiculous the amount of crap I have to hear about a free forum just because adults can't co-exist and understand others opinions.
GuerrillaPack
James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

It's why I don't get into this political crap and I'm close to just shutting this Water Cooler board down. It's ridiculous the amount of crap I have to hear about a free forum just because adults can't co-exist and understand others opinions.
I'm guessing, though, that's it's primarily people on the Left whining and complaining to the mods that conservatives need to be censored, right?

And I would really hate to see the Water Cooler shut down. It's one of the big reasons I come to this site, and I love the way that you and Steve have moderated it to this point, and greatly appreciate that you have allowed this forum for free debate for us to vent and post on non-sports topics.
TheStorm
James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

GP and Were about to get the entire Water Cooler shut down... now that would really be something!

Citizens Arrest! Citizen's Arrest!

(with all apologies to PackChem91)
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

GP and Were about to get the entire Water Cooler shut down... now that would really be something!

You got it backwards. The problem is all the whining Leftist snowflakes, crying and messaging the mods to censor this and that person, because their precious feelings are offended at having to see a view they disagree with.

Just do away with the flagging feature, and make it crystal clear (as Steve already did) that all views are allowed, and no one will be censored for their viewpoint. Then all the snowflakes won't have to bother the mods with all their whining, trying to get conservatives censored.
samueljalarcon
Thanks for the spam. Enjoy the next message board where ever that may be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

You got it backwards. The problem is all the whining Leftist snowflakes, crying and messaging the mods to censor this and that person, because their precious feelings are offended at having to see a view they disagree with.

Just do away with the flagging feature, and make it crystal clear (as Steve already did) that all views are allowed, and no one will be censored for their viewpoint. Then all the snowflakes won't have to bother the mods with all their whining, trying to get conservatives censored.
Point proven right there. The damn owner of a free forum tells you to take a chill pill and your reply is to argue back.

GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

Point proven right there. The damn owner of a free forum tells you to take a chill pill and your reply is to argue back.
What? I'm not arguing with James. James said in his post that his problem is the "crap he has to hear" from people about this forum. I assume he's talking about people contacting him, whining and complaining about the views expressed here, and therefore asking him and the mods to censor certain people. I can only assume that's 95% caused by Leftist snowflakes whining to the mods to have conservative posters censored.

Steve made clear a few months ago that all views are allowed. So I'm not breaking any rules here.

The people that are causing the problem are the snowflakes whining and pestering the mods, crying for censorship. They should shut their useless mouths, and allow people to exercise their right to express their views.
TheStorm
Totally clueless. Never seen anything like it in my entire life.
wolf howl
statefan91 said:

wolf howl said:

Glasswolf said:

I've adopted zero. Was blessed to be able to have my own. Have multiple couple's as friends who've adopted and my significant other is herself adopted. The friends who adopted domestically all said the same thing, the cost is incredible as is the waiting. The others chose to go international and are happy with their decision as well.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Totally clueless. Never seen anything like it in my entire life.
If all views are allowed (as Steve made crystal clear a few months ago), then how am I doing anything "wrong", chief?

I'm not breaking any rules whatsoever.

TheStorm
I wasn't responding to you... I was responding to James and Glass.
statefan91
wolf howl said:

statefan91 said:

I've adopted zero. Was blessed to be able to have my own. Have multiple couple's as friends who've adopted and my significant other is herself adopted. The friends who adopted domestically all said the same thing, the cost is incredible as is the waiting. The others chose to go international and are happy with their decision as well.
That's unfortunate but there's still time for you to adopt a child and help those children that were brought into the world that don't have a family to care for them.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.