Alleged Buffalo mass shooting has false flag written all over it

18,272 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wolf howl
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

I continue to be amazed by these threads. I simply don't get it.

Crazy, ain't it. Earlier, I'd actually said this was the very kind of stupid opinions that kept you off this board, lol.
Both sides are crazy.

It's why I don't get into this political crap and I'm close to just shutting this Water Cooler board down. It's ridiculous the amount of crap I have to hear about a free forum just because adults can't co-exist and understand others opinions.
GP and Were about to get the entire Water Cooler shut down... now that would really be something!

Citizens Arrest! Citizen's Arrest!

(with all apologies to PackChem91)
No apologies needed -- you can use that reference to the Andy Griffith Show any time you want!
Steve Videtich
James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Crazy, ain't it. Earlier, I'd actually said this was the very kind of stupid opinions that kept you off this board, lol.
Both sides are crazy.

It's why I don't get into this political crap and I'm close to just shutting this Water Cooler board down. It's ridiculous the amount of crap I have to hear about a free forum just because adults can't co-exist and understand others opinions.

James, I would just counter those complaints with a message of just stay away from the Water Cooler, or utilize the Ignore function. More than grown folks arguing, I find it even sadder that grown folks have to come to you or Steve to complain about it.

Outside of verbal threats, people say stupid things. If you can't handle what is said, ignore it or stay away. It's like putting your hand in a fire and complaining that the flame is hot and it hurts. Good lord!
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

James, I would just counter those complaints with a message of just stay away from the Water Cooler, or utilize the Ignore function. More than grown folks arguing, I find it even sadder that grown folks have to come to you or Steve to complain about it.

Outside of verbal threats, people say stupid things. If you can't handle what is said, ignore it or stay away. It's like putting your hand in a fire and complaining that the flame is hot and it hurts. Good lord!
we agree. Who is actually complaining?
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

How am I supposed to know. Ask James.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

How am I supposed to know. Ask James.

It was rhetorical. My thought is usually the people who accuse others of going to the mods are the ones who are actually going to the mods

Note: I'm clearly not referring to you here
Packchem91
James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

I don't blame you if its a pain that detracts you from your business.

That said, while I love differences of opinions -- its why sports talk is the best -- some statements are so vile and asinine, they deserve to be shouted down and the speaker ridiculed. When someone takes a horrible tragedy and tries to climb up on his very small box and claim the government staged it....i really can't imagine much more idiotic than that.

Frankly, I think we should take up a collection for Were and GP to ride a bus to Buffalo, and go trot out their ideas in the community where this took place. Ask them to video the reactions so they can play them back for us and share how those actors up there received their reviews.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Packchem91 said:

James Henderson said:

Both sides are crazy.

I don't blame you if its a pain that detracts you from your business.

That said, while I love differences of opinions -- its why sports talk is the best -- some statements are so vile and asinine, they deserve to be shouted down and the speaker ridiculed. When someone takes a horrible tragedy and tries to climb up on his very small box and claim the government staged it....i really can't imagine much more idiotic than that.

Frankly, I think we should take up a collection for Were and GP to ride a bus to Buffalo, and go trot out their ideas in the community where this took place. Ask them to video the reactions so they can play them back for us and share how those actors up there received their reviews.
Ridicule me all you want. From the likes of you, that's a badge of honor.

Just don't whine and cry for me to be censored and silenced.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

Didn't the FBI/government just run a "sting operation" of a plot to allegedly kidnap the Governor of Michigan, entrapping some patsies? Yes they did.

So why is this so "idiotic" and "out there" and "impossible" to even consider??

And that's just one example of DOZENS of false flags in recent history. I already posted articles on the previous page where it admitted that 14 of the 22 "most serious terrorist plots" since 9/11 were FBI "sting operations" where the FBI ran the whole thing. I posted an article that admitted that the FBI had informants in the 1993 WTC bombing, and allowed it to happen.

Look up the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, for starters. There's OVERWHELMING evidence for that being a government operation.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Did the FBI/government just run a "sting operation" of a plot to allegedly kidnap the Governor of Michigan? Yes they did.

And that's just one example of DOZENS of false flags in recent history. I already posted articles on the previous page where it admitted that 14 of the 22 "most serious terrorist plots" since 9/11 were FBI "sting operations" where the FBI ran the whole thing. I posted an article that admitted that the FBI had informants in the 1993 WTC bombing, and allowed it to happen.

Look up the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, for starters. There's OVERWHELMING evidence for that being a government operation.

You post articles that claim the world is flat despite thousands of years, and scientists from every country in the world having proven opposite.

So I'll miss your one-off claims.

Again, I would love to see you take your schtick to Buffalo and trot it out there for the locals. Surely out of the dozens if not hundreds of folks there directly or indirectly impacted, you can find one or two willing to spill the beans in this era where a person can become an overnight millionaire by selling such stories.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Did the FBI/government just run a "sting operation" of a plot to allegedly kidnap the Governor of Michigan? Yes they did.

You post articles that claim the world is flat despite thousands of years, and scientists from every country in the world having proven opposite.

Again, I would love to see you take your schtick to Buffalo and trot it out there for the locals. Surely out of the dozens if not hundreds of folks there directly or indirectly impacted, you can find one or two willing to spill the beans in this era where a person can become an overnight millionaire by selling such stories.

Flat earth blah blah blah. So you can't substantively address the evidence I've presented here which conclusively proves the REALITY of U.S. Government false flag operations -- ie, the FBI sting operations where they run the operations and trick patsies into going along with a FBI cooked up plot. So you want to change the subject, and think that my view on cosmology "discredits" everything else I believe.

But since you want to go there...yes, the Marxist academia Establishment orthodoxy on cosmology, biology, and the origin of life is a complete lie. The Big Bang theory, the theory of evolution -- COMPLETE GARBAGE. 100% total lies, which the pseudo "scientists" know are lies. They just peddle them to dupes, to advance their Satanic anti-Christian agenda. The heliocentric theory was started by Freemasons (precursors to the Marxists), to begin to chip away at the cosmological view of the Bible. It was the first step to get people to believe the lie that the Bible was "false" and "not scientifically accurate". The truth is that the earth is not a ball spinning and flying through space at thousands of miles and hour, after a Big Bang explosion, and we are "evolved monkeys" that all came into existence by random chance. That's laughable nonsense.

So forgive me for not falling for the lies of the Marxist-run academia pseudo "scientific" Establishment either.
Werewolf
Even back in 1966 there were conspiracy theories......go figure....kooks even back then.....
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Flat earth blah blah blah. So you can't substantively address the evidence I've presented here which conclusively proves the REALITY of U.S. Government false flag operations -- ie, the FBI sting operations where they run the operations and trick patsies into going along with a FBI cooked up plot. So you want to change the subject, and think that my view on cosmology "discredits" everything else I believe.

But since you want to go there...yes, the Marxist academia Establishment orthodoxy on cosmology, biology, and the origin of life is a complete lie. The Big Bang theory, the theory of evolution -- COMPLETE GARBAGE. 100% total lies, which the pseudo "scientists" know are lies. They just peddle them to dupes, to advance their Satanic anti-Christian agenda. The heliocentric theory was started by Freemasons (precursors to the Marxists), to begin to chip away at the cosmological view of the Bible. It was the first step to get people to believe the lie that the Bible was "false" and "not scientifically accurate". The truth is that the earth is not a ball spinning and flying through space at thousands of miles and hour, after a Big Bang explosion, and we all came into existence by random chance. That's laughable nonsense.

So forgive me for not falling for the lies of the Marxist-run academia pseudo "scientific" Establishment either.
lol. Wooooooo.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Even back in 1966 there were conspiracy tneories......go figure....kooks even back then.....

The problem with your theory here is that there are currently not enough workers in the US for the jobs because boomers are retiring at a higher rate than previous generations and the US is stagnant on birth rates.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Even back in 1966 there were conspiracy tneories......go figure....kooks even back then.....

The problem with your theory here is that there are currently not enough workers in the US for the jobs because boomers are retiring at a higher rate than previous generations and the US is stagnant on birth rates.
I know.........its all Trump's fault. That damn guy nearly destroyed America.
hokiewolf
Did say not a thing about Trump.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Did say not a thing about Trump.
I'm off topic. Sorry. I'll repost where appropriate. Feel free. :-)
wolf howl
statefan91 said:

wolf howl said:

statefan91 said:

How many children have you adopted?
I've adopted zero. Was blessed to be able to have my own. Have multiple couple's as friends who've adopted and my significant other is herself adopted. The friends who adopted domestically all said the same thing, the cost is incredible as is the waiting. The others chose to go international and are happy with their decision as well.
That's unfortunate but there's still time for you to adopt a child and help those children that were brought into the world that don't have a family to care for them.
I've taken care of the child I brought into this world and help others along the way as well. I appreciate your concern though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.