Political Operation: Target - Supreme Court

10,075 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Civilized
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

We did take in about a million folks just last year who believe they can get out of poverty in their countries and traveled a lot farther than anyone you can mention already living here. Regardless, slaughtering people is not a solution to poverty. That's a terrible answer if that is the best you have.
How many children have you adopted?
I've had experience with this. Married relatively late in life. We found out we medically couldn't have children. Looked into domestic adoption (I wasn't interested in going overseas again), found out it's nearly impossible for a middle aged Caucasian couple to adopt, we just weren't considered suitable parents.
If you don't mind me asking...why?
It's hard for me to answer, I can only tell you what adoption agencies told us, but many kids up for adoption in this country aren't white so that was a strike against us, but our age was the real deal breaker, I think.
The entire adoption thing is hard, which it should be, but to be honest it would seem to me that having a foster child with a middle age couple who were already settled would be a better option than someone who is just trying to get started.
Oldsouljer
cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

We did take in about a million folks just last year who believe they can get out of poverty in their countries and traveled a lot farther than anyone you can mention already living here. Regardless, slaughtering people is not a solution to poverty. That's a terrible answer if that is the best you have.
I've had experience with this. Married relatively late in life. We found out we medically couldn't have children. Looked into domestic adoption (I wasn't interested in going overseas again), found out it's nearly impossible for a middle aged Caucasian couple to adopt, we just weren't considered suitable parents.
It's hard for me to answer, I can only tell you what adoption agencies told us, but many kids up for adoption in this country aren't white so that was a strike against us, but our age was the real deal breaker, I think.
The entire adoption thing is hard, which it should be, but to be honest it would seem to me that having a foster child with a middle age couple who were already settled would be a better option than someone who is just trying to get started.
One would think.
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Me personally? None. My brother adopted two girls and paid for their college educations. The second one just graduated last week.

How about you?
I've not adopted any but I'm also not advocating for removing the option of abortion. If you're pro-life, why haven't you adopted any children yourself and helped these children that have been brought into the world unwanted?
typical liberal... move the issue away from the real issue.

BTW, kids do need families, I agree. I also believe they need a mother and a father. Do you?
We are back and forth but I think that this is a huge issue!

The traditional family unit has fallen out of favor with a large majority of the country and I think we are paying for the consequences of that.
In my view, the biggest issue we have. Period. By far. Bigger than abortion/non-abortion, state vs federal rights, gas prices vs environment, or Trump is a saint or a sinner.....much more important

But not a popular one to call out
Its not because this discussion goes directly to race because of the disparity between black and white households.

According to the Census, in 2020 61% of Black children grow up in a single parent household compared to only 24% for white children. That is a huge difference and I believe that is what causes a lot of the other issues we see in this country.

Unfortunately if this gets brought up you'll typically gat called a racist, that ends this particular conversation, and then all of the benefits that could be had by solving this are lost.

Yeah, that is a big factor. And while we don't want the government dictating family structure, they could at least be more truthful and outspoken on how much of a factor the broken family is on poverty. Churches have kind of lost their way with their own scandals that take away the moral authority.
And of course the cultural inputs almost exclusively celebrate these lifestyles instead of call them out.
True on the government part.

On the church part...while I agree that some churches have had their own scandals and issues, I would also say that we as a culture have de-emphasized religion as a whole. Unfortunately it also seems like people have turned politics into a religion in the place of churches.
Great point!! I know that happens to me. It's amazing how we can get caught up with the wrong stuff.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Me personally? None. My brother adopted two girls and paid for their college educations. The second one just graduated last week.

How about you?
I've not adopted any but I'm also not advocating for removing the option of abortion. If you're pro-life, why haven't you adopted any children yourself and helped these children that have been brought into the world unwanted?

BTW, kids do need families, I agree. I also believe they need a mother and a father. Do you?

The traditional family unit has fallen out of favor with a large majority of the country and I think we are paying for the consequences of that.
In my view, the biggest issue we have. Period. By far. Bigger than abortion/non-abortion, state vs federal rights, gas prices vs environment, or Trump is a saint or a sinner.....much more important

Its not because this discussion goes directly to race because of the disparity between black and white households.

According to the Census, in 2020 61% of Black children grow up in a single parent household compared to only 24% for white children. That is a huge difference and I believe that is what causes a lot of the other issues we see in this country.

Unfortunately if this gets brought up you'll typically gat called a racist, that ends this particular conversation, and then all of the benefits that could be had by solving this are lost.

Yeah, that is a big factor. And while we don't want the government dictating family structure, they could at least be more truthful and outspoken on how much of a factor the broken family is on poverty. Churches have kind of lost their way with their own scandals that take away the moral authority.
And of course the cultural inputs almost exclusively celebrate these lifestyles instead of call them out.

On the church part...while I agree that some churches have had their own scandals and issues, I would also say that we as a culture have de-emphasized religion as a whole. Unfortunately it also seems like people have turned politics into a religion in the place of churches.
Oh no doubt....i just think the church in general has contributed to its own downfall. But yes, culture has shifted away -- and considering that it is difficult to capture church-goers who didn't attend as kids, this will likely only get worse as we go forward
Packchem91
cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I think you'd find today on average that the courts and DSS would agree -- though like a lot of government agencies, their is a lot of issues within DSS that are not in the best interests of the kids.
But there still aren't nearly enough people willing to foster or adopt....lots of kids are stranded in crowded foster systems for years.
Clearly, fostering is hard work....and i have to think ghe general busy-ness that people live in today, prevents them from considering it even if their hearts may support it.
wolf howl
And now this...liberal group is calling for protestors/riots at the home of Supreme Court Justices. If our DOJ had any sort of bipartisanship/worth they'd dig into the finances of these groups and see who's controlling them and prosecute the hell out of them. This has to stop. Democratic weasel Adam Schiff even said he doesn't care about the leak. A sitting US congressmen saying that is insane but of course Biden called Trump supporters the most dangerous people in the country yesterday so why am I surprised anymore? We truly live in a twilight zone at this point. Not even Dem vs. GOP at this point, it's good vs. evil.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-group-protests-conservative-supreme-court-justice-homes
PackFansXL
wolf howl said:

And now this...liberal group is calling for protestors/riots at the home of Supreme Court Justices. If our DOJ had any sort of bipartisanship/worth they'd dig into the finances of these groups and see who's controlling them and prosecute the hell out of them. This has to stop. Democratic weasel Adam Schiff even said he doesn't care about the leak. A sitting US congressmen saying that is insane but of course Biden called Trump supporters the most dangerous people in the country yesterday so why am I surprised anymore? We truly live in a twilight zone at this point. Not even Dem vs. GOP at this point, it's good vs. evil.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-group-protests-conservative-supreme-court-justice-homes

Completely agree. We need a spiritual revival. Unfortunately, this feels like the long painful slide of the Israelites in the Old Testament that eventually led to centuries of captivity in Babylon.
GuerrillaPack
wolf howl said:

It's a communist takeover of the country. The communists in the government are now demonizing peaceful patriotic Americans (ie, Trump supporters) as "domestic terrorists" -- setting the stage for much worse future persecution of patriotic Americans who will resist the destruction of our Bill of Rights and freedoms and the nation and their plan for a new full-blown communist USSA.

Meanwhile, they allow Antifa and BLM (literal communist/Marxist organizations) and other real terrorists to riot and terrorize the population into not resisting the Marxist agenda -- with the DOJ and Leftist-run state/local governments not prosecuting them for their crimes. Antifa and BLM and other Leftist organized (Soros paid, etc) rioters are their "street thug enforcers", to provide further "incentive" to ram the Leftist agenda down our throats.

It's all by design.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
wolf howl said:

Yes. Do-nothing Reps are complicit to the evil worked by Dems. The Dems' hypocritical bloviating about the need to save "Democracy" is just that….there is nothing democratic about replacing due process of law with a violent mob bent on intimidation to get their way, the rest of the nation's views be damned. And Biden's demented comment about how "Roe says what all major religions have concluded, that the existence of human life and being is a question", just absolutely exemplifies that there are no words in any language to describe the madness into which we've fallen.
cowboypack02
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I think you'd find today on average that the courts and DSS would agree -- though like a lot of government agencies, their is a lot of issues within DSS that are not in the best interests of the kids.
But there still aren't nearly enough people willing to foster or adopt....lots of kids are stranded in crowded foster systems for years.
Clearly, fostering is hard work....and i have to think ghe general busy-ness that people live in today, prevents them from considering it even if their hearts may support it.
I have a friend that has been looking to adopt for years and is finally at fostering a baby to start but the system is very convoluted.

My friend who couldn't have children and decided that they wanted to adopt. After working with a group they had a baby that was just born placed into their care with the mother giving birth in prison and the father also in prison. Both parents will be in prison for several more years and the rest of the family has been deemed incapable of taking care of any children. Since there were three children with the other two being in foster care my friend went to the court and asked to start the adoption for all three children, since they believe that the children would be better off together. The wife has also quit her job (nurse practitioner) to be there full time for the children (the husband makes mid 6 figures working for a global company). After all of this they have been told that in 10-15 years when the parents get out of jail that they could still lose possession of the children if either the mother or father decide that they want the kids.

I'm pretty tough skinned but I that would break my heart and my wife couldn't go through that. If this was us we would decide to just not have children at all instead of trying to adopt

Just for perspective - The couple are both white, between 30-32, she is unable to have children, between the two of them they made about 300K per year (before she quit her job to take care of the kids so it's about 200K now), and have been trying to adopt since 2017 and this is the first child that has been placed with them.

packofwolves
wolf howl said:

It is unacceptable that Biden is not publically calling out the leak as unacceptable and voicing his support for the Supreme Court.

Biden is a disgrace to this country. If there are protests that get out of hand, it falls on Biden and his administration.
Steve Videtich
packofwolves said:

wolf howl said:

It is unacceptable that Biden is not publically calling out the leak as unacceptable and voicing his support for the Supreme Court.

Biden is a disgrace to this country. If there are protests that get out of hand, it falls on Biden and his administration.

Not sure any Dems would call it out. Is just an attempt at bad PR for the right heading into mid terms.
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

wolf howl said:

Not sure any Dems would call it out. Is just an attempt at bad PR for the right heading into mid terms.
unfortunately politics gets in the way of common sense and responsible governing
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

wolf howl said:

unfortunately politics gets in the way of common sense and responsible governing

Yea, it used to be debate and agree. Now it's argue, blame and executive orders.
Packchem91
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I have a friend that has been looking to adopt for years and is finally at fostering a baby to start but the system is very convoluted.

My friend who couldn't have children and decided that they wanted to adopt. After working with a group they had a baby that was just born placed into their care with the mother giving birth in prison and the father also in prison. Both parents will be in prison for several more years and the rest of the family has been deemed incapable of taking care of any children. Since there were three children with the other two being in foster care my friend went to the court and asked to start the adoption for all three children, since they believe that the children would be better off together. The wife has also quit her job (nurse practitioner) to be there full time for the children (the husband makes mid 6 figures working for a global company). After all of this they have been told that in 10-15 years when the parents get out of jail that they could still lose possession of the children if either the mother or father decide that they want the kids.

I'm pretty tough skinned but I that would break my heart and my wife couldn't go through that. If this was us we would decide to just not have children at all instead of trying to adopt

Just for perspective - The couple are both white, between 30-32, she is unable to have children, between the two of them they made about 300K per year (before she quit her job to take care of the kids so it's about 200K now), and have been trying to adopt since 2017 and this is the first child that has been placed with them.

That story is why we chose international -- we were afraid of the risk of parents coming back. We chose Guatemala b/c you could get babies, w/o much travel (china), and didn't have fetal alcohol (russia). Plus if an agency worked with gov't down there, they were placed in foster, not orphanages.

In turn, my in-laws adopted the child of a 16 yo white woman where the father was in prison, and she wanted to go to college. They have an open one where the mom sees the baby (now 9 yo) and its never been an issue.....though who knows if the kid is impacted by that --- may not show up for a few more years.

My experience is it was one of the toughest, most emotional, gut wrenching processes even gone thru....especially when dealing with the lack of communications from a 3rd world nation in 2003/04 timeframe!!

Even discounting the costs....i get why parents wouldn't want to go thru with it because of the process, which is a horrible shame.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

wolf howl said:

Yea, it used to be debate and agree. Now it's argue, blame and executive orders.
The use of executive orders has become ridiculous. Pretty much everything passed these days seems to be by exec order. Which of course, will all be reversed by another executive order when the next GOP president is elected (just like the beginning of this cycle
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

wolf howl said:

The use of executive orders has become ridiculous. Pretty much everything passed these days seems to be by exec order. Which of course, will all be reversed by another executive order when the next GOP president is elected (just like the beginning of this cycle
Precisely why a principled Congress would challenge the Executive branch whenever these edicts appear. Of course, if we'd ever had a principled Congress, I know don't when that would have been, for example, it's been the better part of a century since Roosevelt was able to get away with the confiscation of people's money, in that case, gold.
Werewolf
PackFansXL said:

https://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

Quote:

The state of Florida records a reason for every abortion that occurs within its borders each year. In 2020, there were 74,868 abortions in Florida. This table lists each reason and the percentage of abortions that occurred because of it.

Percentage Reason
0.01% The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
0.15% The woman was raped
0.20% The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
0.98% There was a serious fetal abnormality
1.48% The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy
1.88% The woman's psychological health was threatened by the pregnancy
20.4% The woman aborted for social or economic reasons
74.9% No reason (elective)
Quote:

• In 2019, women who had not aborted in the past accounted for 58% of all abortions; women with one or two prior abortions accounted for 34%, and women with three or more prior abortions accounted for 8% (CDC).

Looks like I was wrong about the percentage of repeating abortion selecting mothers. 34% sounds more like a third than half. Notice the reasons given by about 3/4s of women is simply elective. According to this data, only 20% of would be mothers mentioned finances as their primary reason.
Planned Parenthood is very active in select communities. Maybe it can be traced back to its founder? Kind of ironic that the party that supposedly fights for minorities seems to be such supporters. Corporate media fails to provide REAL TRUTH.

Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The state of Florida records a reason for every abortion that occurs within its borders each year. In 2020, there were 74,868 abortions in Florida. This table lists each reason and the percentage of abortions that occurred because of it.

Percentage Reason
Quote:

• In 2019, women who had not aborted in the past accounted for 58% of all abortions; women with one or two prior abortions accounted for 34%, and women with three or more prior abortions accounted for 8% (CDC).

Looks like I was wrong about the percentage of repeating abortion selecting mothers. 34% sounds more like a third than half. Notice the reasons given by about 3/4s of women is simply elective. According to this data, only 20% of would be mothers mentioned finances as their primary reason.
Planned Parenthood is very active in select communities. Maybe it can be traced back to its founder? Kind of ironic that the party that supposedly fights for minorities seems to be such supporters. Corporate media fails to provide REAL TRUTH.

Historians and scholars who've examined Sanger's correspondence, as Salon reported in 2011, challenge those who call the activist racist.
Much of the controversy stems from a 1939 letter in which Sanger outlined her plan to reach out to black leaders specifically ministers to help dispel community suspicions about the family planning clinics she was opening in the South.
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members," she wrote. It was, as the Washington Post called it, an "inartfully written" sentence, but one that, in context, describes the sort of preposterous allegations she feared not her actual mission. The irony is that it has been used to propagate those very allegations. Cruz's letter to the director of the National Portrait Gallery, for example, quotes only the first half of the sentence.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Percentage Reason
Quote:

See in Margaret Sanger's quote you left some of it out!

If you are going to quote someone, quote the entire thing. Not part of it, the part that fits your narrative.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

GuerrillaPack
https://babylonbee.com/news/moloch-warns-of-looming-child-sacrifice-supply-chain-issues

Quote:

Moloch Warns Of Looming Child Sacrifice Supply Chain Issues

CANAAN - In a somber press release outside the burning gates of torment and suffering, the fire god Moloch warned of looming supply chain issues regarding child sacrifices.

Moloch added that human sacrifices, purifications, ordeals by fire, mutilations, etc., would cease until the supply chain shortages were sorted out through democratically violent means.

"My demon logistics department is reporting a supply chain shortage of children to sacrifice upon burning idols and in fiery pits," said the god of brazen gratification and hedonism. "The scarcity of innocent young lives to be brutally murdered at my feet is mostly due to the US Supreme Court's upcoming reversal of Roe v. Wade, led by white supremacist Clarence Thomas."

An uncomfortably large percentage of the US population cried out in fear and terror at the prospects of not being able to sacrifice children of a loving Heavenly Father for their own, selfish desires. Eyes rolled back in their sockets and blood-curdling screams pierced the air in the name of egomaniacal convenience.

"What about my career as a corporate drone who loves binge-drinking on the weekends!" cried one woman at the steps of the Supreme Court building while holding a protest sign reading "My Body, My Choice, My Vanity, My Career, My Parties, My Barren, Loveless Life."

At publishing time, Moloch was considering the allowance of back alley child sacrifices using common household objects and horse medication.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Percentage Reason
Quote:

Historians and scholars who've examined Sanger's correspondence, as Salon reported in 2011, challenge those who call the activist racist.
Much of the controversy stems from a 1939 letter in which Sanger outlined her plan to reach out to black leaders specifically ministers to help dispel community suspicions about the family planning clinics she was opening in the South.
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members," she wrote. It was, as the Washington Post called it, an "inartfully written" sentence, but one that, in context, describes the sort of preposterous allegations she feared not her actual mission. The irony is that it has been used to propagate those very allegations. Cruz's letter to the director of the National Portrait Gallery, for example, quotes only the first half of the sentence.
And yet, that exactly what's happened. The amount of the "Negro" population that's been exterminated by Planned Parenthood is unconscionable!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
^Massive.........strategically located. Another quote - actually audio - recording of LBJ talks about social welfare programs being used to enslave our minority populations with welfare. At one time it could be found on the internet....but no longer.
Werewolf
TARGETING of the Supreme Court?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/05/bidens-america-supreme-court-justices-threatened-by-democrat-activists-fences-installed-to-prevent-insurrection-white-house-silent/
LetEmKnowPack
Jen Psaki literally condoning that behavior yesterday too. Had multiple chances to say doxxing SCJs is bad. Wouldnt do it. Wouldnt condemn the leak, wouldnt saying going to their homes is wrong. We have two medias now officially. One gets their marching orders from a pro-abortion catholic with a diaper on.
caryking
High Travoltage said:

Jen Psaki literally condoning that behavior yesterday too. Had multiple chances to say doxxing SCJs is bad. Wouldnt do it. Wouldnt condemn the leak, wouldnt saying going to their homes is wrong. We have two medias now officially. One gets their marching orders from a pro-abortion catholic with a diaper on.

Jen is good at her job! She's also a very sick person!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

She's the GOAT!
Packchem91
caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

I mostly agree here....not sure if she is a sick person, though the failure to ask people to avoid going to homes of justices is really bad. Given all the hoopla around the discourse in this country, it was a great opportunity to stand up and say -- come to DC, protest at the SC, keep it peaceful but make your voices heard. BUT going to homes is way too far, and can only result in issues.

But certainly, she is a masterclass at her job. She diverts expertly w/o being adversarial for the most part....though it certainly helps that the media is mostly not-adversarial with her.
So....is it her perspective not to caution protestors, or the direction from her boss not to do so?

ETA: If, heaven forbid something happened at one of the justice's houses....the WH should be absolutely held accountable for failing to intervene and send a strong message.
wolf howl
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

I mostly agree here....not sure if she is a sick person, though the failure to ask people to avoid going to homes of justices is really bad. Given all the hoopla around the discourse in this country, it was a great opportunity to stand up and say -- come to DC, protest at the SC, keep it peaceful but make your voices heard. BUT going to homes is way too far, and can only result in issues.

But certainly, she is a masterclass at her job. She diverts expertly w/o being adversarial for the most part....though it certainly helps that the media is mostly not-adversarial with her.
So....is it her perspective not to caution protestors, or the direction from her boss not to do so?

ETA: If, heaven forbid something happened at one of the justice's houses....the WH should be absolutely held accountable for failing to intervene and send a strong message.

We call that a reaction. When you're dealing with something like a Supreme Court Justice being doxxed, intimidated and potentially harmed, you don't wait for the action you get in front. Biden has proven time and again, along with the liberals actually in charge, they do not care about law and order or doing what's "right", they care about bullying, riots and using whatever means is necessary to implement what they are seeking. In this case, it's replacing a conservative justice. If that was your goal, wouldn't you allow this to escalate?
Packchem91
wolf howl said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

We call that a reaction. When you're dealing with something like a Supreme Court Justice being doxxed, intimidated and potentially harmed, you don't wait for the action you get in front. Biden has proven time and again, along with the liberals actually in charge, they do not care about law and order or doing what's "right", they care about bullying, riots and using whatever means is necessary to implement what they are seeking. In this case, it's replacing a conservative justice. If that was your goal, wouldn't you allow this to escalate?
Oh I'd agree with that. Again, I think particularly given the flexing the WH and Dems have done on the Jan 6 "bad day", this is a particularly egregious issue to essentially similarly fan the flames by not taking any action.

LetEmKnowPack
How much better off would we be if liberals could be 1/10th as hard on crime as they are on babies?
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

statefan91 said:

PackFansXL said:

How about you?

By "we" as a culture do you mean "first world nations"? That trend is pronounced in the US but extends to virtually every other first-world country.

At the macro level, religiosity or lack thereof strongly correlates with affluence, security, education, etc. Worldwide religion is declining in first-world nations and growing in poorer, less stable countries and regions.

And I don't think we've de-emphasized religion in this country, quite the contrary. I think, like every other issue, it's become highly politicized and even more interwoven with civic life than it was before and that's had the direct effect of pushing younger Americans with more progressive views away from religion.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.