The Biden Administration..V3

901,602 Views | 10730 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

How is this not getting more attention from the press?

Sadly, the mainstream media will defend at all costs. Either deny or ignore.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

How is this not getting more attention from the press?

Sadly, the mainstream media will defend at all costs. Either deny or ignore.
Guys, isn't it time to start asking ourselves "why"?
Werewolf
Here's the stuff guys like Hoak read and believe. We've all been reading this and buying this bulls**** for years. I'm certainly guilty of buying into the Kissinger myth for many years. He's a globalist....we're his "useless eaters".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kissinger-says-putin-survival-improbable-if-ukraine-prevails/ar-AA1cBdak?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=ae472c0aa86e49b5b624523e0490a1f8&ei=13

Hoak will read this, maybe check snopes.com to confirm its true...and then be "all in" to send a dozen Army divisions to Ukraine to enter the fight. He cannot come to terms with anything other than what's been in his comfort zone for the last 15-20 years. Every fact checking site is owned by the same people that own and control globalist corporations and the federal govt
Civilized
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

I may want Trump to win now just to see civ have a meltdown. So much TDS from that guy. Lol.
Ain't that the damn truth... but as long as it doesn't affect his two daughters, who gives a **** if it negatively affects "someone else's" two daughters.

Absolutely ****ing sickening take from "Civilized" right there... I hope his family is proud of him for that take!

What are you talking about?
Werewolf
Gee Whiz you'd think the Russians could simply let Trump and Tucker take Biden down without em'.

Russian TV Mocks Biden in Artificially-Created Video, And It's Not a Good Sign for the US

READ: http://w-j.co/s/d049c

The Western Journal (http://w-j.co/s/d049c)
Russian TV Mocks Biden in Artificially-Created Video, And It's Not a Good Sign for the US
An AI-generated video from a Russian media outlet pokes fun at Biden and other Western leaders for their perceived weakness.

caryking
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

I may want Trump to win now just to see civ have a meltdown. So much TDS from that guy. Lol.
Ain't that the damn truth... but as long as it doesn't affect his two daughters, who gives a **** if it negatively affects "someone else's" two daughters.

Absolutely ****ing sickening take from "Civilized" right there... I hope his family is proud of him for that take!
If you guys think Washington is broken, you really only have one choice…. Four years to dismantle the madness, without having to run for re-election.

Anybody has their day, just not right now!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
He's just not all there.
BBW12OG
LMAO...

And the clowns on here and at PP slobber over every word he utters...

He has never been in charge.

Isn't ever going to be in charge.

With the DOJ, MSM and every damn crooked ass DA in MARXIST cities ready to file indictments against Trump the scales couldn't be more weighted.

What a **** show.

Again, I can't wait for this country to split.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Bill Binney, a Patriot speaks truth

Intelligence Expert & NSA Whistleblower William Binney talking about government's to Target citizens (rumble.com)
Werewolf
So troubling.........simply not a clue and think they have it figured out by devoting 15 minutes in front of the TV and a FoxNews show........every other night.

Werewolf
Biden is implementing the beginning of the 8-year plan which was to have been HRC's 8 of the 16. Obama got his 8 years done.
jkpackfan
At least we don't have those mean tweets!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-stumbles-remarks-biden-pa-officials-wearing-hoodie-shorts
Werewolf
Warnings of 1958 speech resurface in 1971.......7 or 8 of the 10 look liek the Buyden Plan. Corrective measures recommended sound like a Trump Plan.

Excerpt From a Resurfaced 1958 Robert Welch Speech Reveals a Conspiracy To Destroy America - Full Speech Below (rumble.com)
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-stumbles-remarks-biden-pa-officials-wearing-hoodie-shorts

I hope those "independents" are happy.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

jkpackfan said:

I hope those "independents" are happy.
And some will say, we put up the wrong candidates. How in the world do people vote for that? Wrong candidate, or not, that's just plain embarrassing!

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

What are you talking about?
Self awareness is not a strong suit, for some…

Joe Biden
packofwolves
caryking
packofwolves said:

E) All the above

Joe Biden
Werewolf
DAVID MARCUS: Corrupt news media can't save Biden from Ukrainian bribery scandal

https://humanevents.com/2023/06/18/david-marcus-corrupt-news-media-cant-save-biden-from-ukrainian-bribery-scandal?utm_campaign=64483
Werewolf

A Wawa in Philadelphia's Headhouse Square has announced it will be closing its doors for good after local neighborhood associations reported problems with crime, drugs, and other public issues.

Wawa shutters South Street Philadelphia location amid rise in crime | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

The takedown of America....block by block. Crime, then chaos, then restriction of our constitutional right to protect ourselves and gradually authoritarianism unfolds. Starts in urban areas..........expands out to rural areas.
Werewolf
Martial Law looming?

Also; large FEMA camps have been constructed around the country. On MonkeyWerx this morning, the discussion and visual was re a large compound constructed near Houston Texas which could hold 200,000 people. The question would be; is it 200K illegals, 200K Antifa or it is for 200K MAGA Patriots.
Werewolf
Naah, its all real.
Werewolf
Monday morning update on corruption….
Exclusive: Hunter Biden's Maltese Bank Account Opened by Burisma Amid FBI Allegations of $10 Million Bribe

https://www.kanekoa.news/p/exclusive-hunter-bidens-maltese-bank
Werewolf
Finger Lakes is a hotbed for sex and drug trafficking. The lakes are actually tatooed on Hunter Biden's back.

TheStorm
That's one of the poorest representations of the Finger Lakes that I've ever seen... not even close to being geographically correct. I'm not arguing that's what the tattoo is supposed to be, I'm just saying that if you were wanting to get it tattoo'ed onto your back that you'd think you'd try to get it closer to what it's actually supposed to look like than that.
Werewolf
Not been there.........but this pic has floated around for about 2 years now with the same narrative.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Not been there.........but this pic has floated around for about 2 years now with the same narrative.
You know how to use Google Maps though don't you? That's what I did.

No. That's definitely what he was trying to get done, I'm just saying that it was executed pretty damn poorly... get back to me after you confirm.
Werewolf

caryking
Werewolf said:

What possible sentencing would those three federal crimes been?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

What possible sentencing would those three federal crimes been?
Well, Wesley Snipes got 2.5 years for similar failure to pay federal taxes
Werewolf
Werewolf
packgrad
Werewolf said:

Makes no difference to the TDS crew.

Whatever it takes!!!

Sheep.
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Werewolf said:

Makes no difference to the TDS crew.

Whatever it takes!!!

Sheep.
It's really amazing, the Bidens can do no wrong
Werewolf
A federal govt is controlled by on organized crime syndicate, I know its hard to come to terms with but its simply true. Of course, they must put the discontented on notice that they control the DOJ.
First Page Last Page
Page 153 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.