The Biden Administration..V3

901,405 Views | 10730 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

There is a huge difference between explaining race to a 7 year old and sexual orientation.

What are we talking about here, age-appropriate conversation or drag shows?

Talking about family composition and who people love is different but no less appropriate than race or disabilities or any other traits humans are born with.
100% agree, it is the right of the parent to make that decision. That doesn't make these parents bigots or homophobic because they choose to wait when their children are older to have that discussion. Buts That's what these pride groups are saying though. And it's being promoted as a mandatory event in the elementary school. I have no issue with a parent opting out of that until they feel their child is ready. I don't think that's a bridge too far

As a parent of a 16 and 11 year old I think it's weird to wait to talk to kids (even young ones) about family status and who people love when we talk to them at very young ages about more fraught topics (death, divorce, appropriate and inappropriate touching, etc.). There are age-appropriate ways to talk to kids about pretty much everything.

But sure, if parents want to opt out of pretty much anything that's not required academic curriculum to graduate it should be their prerogative to keep their kids home. What I'm confused about in California is what they were asking for. Their kids weren't going to get kicked out of school for being kept home that day. Did they want accommodations to be made at the school for kids whose parents didn't want them attending the assembly?
packgrad
packgrad
Biden's administration think children are the government's children, especially the LGBTQRSTUV+ kids.

FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

Biden's administration think children are the government's children, especially the LGBTQRSTUV+ kids.

I saw some screen shots of this and legitimately thought they were photoshopped.

That is such a creepy video, I dont care which side of the aisle your on.
packgrad
I did too. I had to go to the white house page to verify. Lunacy.

I saw another one of the Biden admin's propaganda videos about "trans rights" this morning and his transgender Assistant Secretary of Health said "trans people deserve health equity". *** does that even mean? I presume it means they want government funding so they can transition children and adults. The left has gone off the ledge.
hokiewolf
That video is Orwellian
packofwolves
Republicans need to hammer this point in Ads.
Acb0110
Both parties represent nothing but morons. Boatloads of morons. As long as we only support 2 parties, your vote and opinion does not matter. Less of two evils is still a vote for evil.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Pack00 said:

packgrad said:

The tds crowd wanted to bring honor back to the White House. Lol. Nonsense.

A lot of our fathers died for this country.....not sure that a lot of them would be proud of "Pride Day" at the White House..

A lot of our fathers and grandfathers died to ensure our freedoms, including freedom of expression.

One person at an event behaving inappropriately doesn't invalidate the Pride cause.

I loved my WWII vet and decades-long volunteer firefighter grandpa dearly. I'm his namesake and was his first grandchild. I looked up to him. He spent a ton of time with me growing up and he always made me feel special. He was great to me. We were best buddies. I'm eternally grateful for the time I had with him until he was gone too soon when I was 17.

But the derogatory stuff he routinely said about minorities wasn't right. Lots of our fathers and grandfathers (many of them veterans that made tremendous sacrifices and sometimes the greatest sacrifice for our country) had bigoted, small attitudes about minorities.

If they think (or would think, if they were alive) that this attention-***** at the White House behaved inappropriately they'd be exactly right.

If they think that Pride events generally or at the White House are somehow un-American or not worthwhile they'd be dead wrong. Their service to our country doesn't somehow validate their bigotry.

Just say it's unfortunate this person let their attention-whoring distract from a worthwhile cause and leave it at that.

My bet is that your grandpa would be feeling some quiet disgust hearing your views. I'm betting this 100-yr old Marine could vocally express his opinion of your views ........oh, but listen, he speaks of you and your ilk.

Werewolf
packofwolves
They need to impeach Mayorkas yesterday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-border-patrol-chief-says-letting-migrants-into-us-only-agenda-dhs-when-mayorkas-took-office
Werewolf
There are about a million National Guard and then most of the military including some guys that shoot some big big guns waiting to see if we can work this out in the courts and waiting to see if our government can right itself.

The words "the military is the only way" have been uttered many times these last many months. Our govt has exhausted its opportunities............unfortunately our federal govt is too compromised. Our military's oath is to the Constitution. The time nears.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Hit With Articles of Impeachment

https://resistthemainstream.com/joe-biden-kamala-harris-hit-with-articles-of-impeachment/?utm_source=telegram
Werewolf
Joe Biden Approves Chinese EV Battery Factory In Michigan Taxpayers on Hook for a National Security Risk

READ: http://w-j.co/s/1af16
BBW12OG
Acb0110 said:

Both parties represent nothing but morons. Boatloads of morons. As long as we only support 2 parties, your vote and opinion does not matter. Less of two evils is still a vote for evil.
So your answer is to vote 3rd party and make your vote null and void?

That is the same as not voting.

Sorry.. we have a two party system. That is the way the Founding Father's built this country.

One party tells us that if you have a dick and balls you are a woman.

The other recites the Pledge of Allegiance, believes in limited government, believes that YOUR children should be raised by YOU.

Now you do the math.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Joe Biden Approves Chinese EV Battery Factory In Michigan Taxpayers on Hook for a National Security Risk

Sadly...

I currently spend as much time in Michigan as I do anywhere else.

Michigan is trying its' best to out-California California.

Three counties control the entire state and all are run by raging left wing nut jobs.

That place is ripe for a true insurrection.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

Sadly...

I currently spend as much time in Michigan as I do anywhere else.

Michigan is trying its' best to out-California California.

Three counties control the entire state and all are run by raging left wing nut jobs.

That place is ripe for a true insurrection.
let's let them build it for $2.4B and then take it via eminent domain.
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Sorry.. we have a two party system. That is the way the Founding Father's built this country.

Yeah, no.

Obviously you fetishize the us vs. them, good vs. evil dumbing down of today's politics but don't project that onto the founding fathers. They did no such thing.

Many railed against parties and factions, which they saw as being unhealthily divisive at best and a threat to rip the country apart at worst.
caryking
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Yeah, no.

Obviously you fetishize the us vs. them, good vs. evil dumbing down of today's politics but don't project that onto the founding fathers. They did no such thing.

Many railed against parties and factions, which they saw as being unhealthily divisive at best and a threat to rip the country apart at worst.
Yet, Thomas Jefferson was part of the Democratic-Republican Party
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Yeah, no.

Correct. TJ was one of the bigger supporters of providing for parties (although not advocation of an explicit two-party system) in the new government.

Still, it is not accurate to say that a two-party system "is the way the founders built this country." Many of the founders, most notably Washington, were deeply troubled by the disunion parties cause. Solidification of the two-party system came much later in the mid-1800's.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Yeah, no.

Correct. TJ was one of the bigger supporters of providing for parties (although not advocation of an explicit two-party system) in the new government.

Still, it is not accurate to say that a two-party system "is the way the founders built this country." Many of the founders, most notably Washington, were deeply troubled by the disunion parties cause. Solidification of the two-party system came much later in the mid-1800's.
Civ, I'm not disputing your points; however, every President has served within a party. Now, as you know, for President and Vice President, we didn't elect a party, in the early days; rather, the 1st and 2nd most votes assumed the two positions, regardless of party.

Read any early details on John Adams and he felt his Vice Presidential position was meaningless, as all he did was preside over the Senate, with no power.

Washington's cabinet was made up of party affiliated personnel, so, I hear you; however, the actions were mostly the same, as today…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Acb0110 said:

So your answer is to vote 3rd party and make your vote null and void?

That is the same as not voting.

One party tells us that if you have a dick and balls you are a woman.

The other recites the Pledge of Allegiance, believes in limited government, believes that YOUR children should be raised by YOU.

Now you do the math.
But all of that makes us racists and homophobes!!
packofwolves
caryking
packofwolves said:

He knows it, you know it, everyone knows it...

Whoever (or is it whomever) get the Republican nomination; everyone needs to go into ballot box and vote for that person; or, we will get Biden gain. We need a total turnout of 200M to win!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
There aren't that many registered voters!

Oh, but wait, we've already had that happen ;-)
caryking
Werewolf said:

There aren't that many registered voters!

Oh, but wait, we've already had that happen ;-)
Exactly my point!!

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Andrew Tate on the rigged 2020 "election". Is him saying things like this the real reason he is being charged with crimes now?

https://instagr.am/p/Cr0uakcN4T2
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
3 or 4 guys on this site can't seem to come to terms with our reality. They're liabilities now but conditions will continue to deteriorate and more will wake up. It's been projected that between 6 and 10% of the total population will be unable to understand/accept this reality.....for whatever reason. Anything under 20% would prevent a civil war.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Andrew Tate on the rigged 2020 "election". Is him saying things like this the real reason he is being charged with crimes now?

Um, no.

That would be because he's an accused human trafficker and rapist.

Is there anyone that you guys won't make out to be a victim of the establishment?

You pick the worst ****ing people to prop up. First it's a 43-times-federally-charged, multiple-times-bankrupted, twice-impeached, democracy-assaulting, civilly liable sex offender ex-President.

Now it's Andrew ****ing Tate?

GTFO trying to make him out to be a victim of any type. He is at the very best a complete minsogynst asshat and at worst a human-tracking rapist. But on the Water Cooler he's a made out to be a victim. Of Democrats somehow, probably.

You people are ****ing crazy sometimes.
Werewolf
I'd entertain this as a possibility.....post your article(s). The world is full of criminals and sickos...........I don't discount anyone as a possibility. This war is a war of Good vrs Evil..........its not D vrs R and its not Conservative vrs Liberal. You don't understand what is going on Sieve if you don't understand that.
packgrad
I may want Trump to win now just to see civ have a meltdown. So much TDS from that guy. Lol.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

I may want Trump to win now just to see civ have a meltdown. So much TDS from that guy. Lol.
He's become angrier because its now becoming clear that he's supporting the side most corrupted, the most evil and the side clearly intent on the destruction of America.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Ain't that the damn truth... but as long as it doesn't affect his two daughters, who gives a **** if it negatively affects "someone else's" two daughters.

Absolutely ****ing sickening take from "Civilized" right there... I hope his family is proud of him for that take!
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Um, no.

That would be because he's an accused human trafficker and rapist.

Is there anyone that you guys won't make out to be a victim of the establishment?

You pick the worst ****ing people to prop up. First it's a 43-times-federally-charged, multiple-times-bankrupted, twice-impeached, democracy-assaulting, civilly liable sex offender ex-President.

Now it's Andrew ****ing Tate?

GTFO trying to make him out to be a victim of any type. He is at the very best a complete minsogynst asshat and at worst a human-tracking rapist. But on the Water Cooler he's a made out to be a victim. Of Democrats somehow, probably.

You people are ****ing crazy sometimes.
Lmfao...Andrew Tate sent this guy over the edge. Or you think you "got me" by appearing to support Tate.

"Crazy"?? No, that would be the degenerates and morons who vote for the communist Democrat party...and support mass murder of millions of unborn children, the whole Sodomite Big Anal transgender agenda, including now forcible grooming of children at drag queen shows.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

How is this not getting more attention from the press?
Werewolf
Come on man...........you know why.

Don't do a "hoak" on us and try to explain it away.
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.