The Biden Administration..V3

901,095 Views | 10730 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FWIW, one more rumbling on telegram is that the C_A plans to take out this Joe Biden ala JFK and then for MAGA to be blamed for it.
GuerrillaPack
Biden family taking bribes from China and other foreign countries...

https://instagr.am/p/CsZKHcqpUdt
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

GP, I can't see your instagram post; however, is it about…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Yes it is.^

https://www.theblaze.com/news/grassley-biden-corruption-recordings-ukraine
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yeah, I've noticed that Instagram post embeds don't show up on IPS about half the time for me on my laptop. I can see a particular embed one day, and then not the next. It's weird. Never seem to have that problem when viewing the site in mobile. My post was of a video of a US House of Representatives Congresswoman holding a press conference saying they have produced evidence that Joe Biden and various Biden family members have received large cash deposits from various "shell companies" that were set up by the Chinese government and other foreign governments. Bribery.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
17 of em' ….there is that 17 number again.
https://t.me/candlesinthenight/57031

Chuck Grassley - A Foreign National that Bribed Joe & Hunter Biden has 17 Recordings as "Insurance Files"

"The FD-1023 produced to the House Committee's redacted reference that the foreign national, who allegedly bribed Joe & Hunter Biden, allegedly has audio recordings of his conversation's with them. 17such recordings.

Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

To you're argument that this is a "banana republic" which it most certainly is not I ask an honest question - If you look at the charges, Trump is not charged for retaining anything he returned to the government before the subpoena in 2022. How would this have ended if Trump and his team had just given everything back to NARA, as many of his lawyers and advisers argued?
Such a joke.....

My time here is limited...

Having to deal with folks like you that lie constantly, pretend to have actual morals when it comes to elections have led me to realize that you aren't worth the damn time of day.

Enjoy being the board liar.... You've done well.

Don't leave yet BBW! These useful idiots are about to start swallowing crow ….mouthful after mouthful. They're essentially hiding now….pop out from cover and snipe at us….they have nothing….except shame coming!
packgrad
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

It's cool. I'm just glad we don't have mean tweets.
packgrad
The tds crowd wanted to bring honor back to the White House. Lol. Nonsense.

caryking
packgrad said:

That's great!!

Joe Biden
Pack00
packgrad said:

A lot of our fathers died for this country.....not sure that a lot of them would be proud of "Pride Day" at the White House..
Civilized
Pack00 said:

packgrad said:

A lot of our fathers died for this country.....not sure that a lot of them would be proud of "Pride Day" at the White House..

A lot of our fathers and grandfathers died to ensure our freedoms, including freedom of expression.

One person at an event behaving inappropriately doesn't invalidate the Pride cause.

I loved my WWII vet and decades-long volunteer firefighter grandpa dearly. I'm his namesake and was his first grandchild. I looked up to him. He spent a ton of time with me growing up and he always made me feel special. He was great to me. We were best buddies. I'm eternally grateful for the time I had with him until he was gone too soon when I was 17.

But the derogatory stuff he routinely said about minorities wasn't right. Lots of our fathers and grandfathers (many of them veterans that made tremendous sacrifices and sometimes the greatest sacrifice for our country) had bigoted, small attitudes about minorities.

If they think (or would think, if they were alive) that this attention-***** at the White House behaved inappropriately they'd be exactly right.

If they think that Pride events generally or at the White House are somehow un-American or not worthwhile they'd be dead wrong. Their service to our country doesn't somehow validate their bigotry.

Just say it's unfortunate this person let their attention-whoring distract from a worthwhile cause and leave it at that.

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Pack00 said:

packgrad said:

A lot of our fathers and grandfathers died to ensure our freedoms, including freedom of expression.

One person at an event behaving inappropriately doesn't invalidate the Pride cause.

I loved my WWII vet and decades-long volunteer firefighter grandpa dearly. I'm his namesake and was his first grandchild. I looked up to him. He spent a ton of time with me growing up and he always made me feel special. He was great to me. We were best buddies. I'm eternally grateful for the time I had with him until he was gone too soon when I was 17.

But the derogatory stuff he routinely said about minorities wasn't right. Lots of our fathers and grandfathers (many of them veterans that made tremendous sacrifices and sometimes the greatest sacrifice for our country) had bigoted, small attitudes about minorities.

If they think (or would think, if they were alive) that this attention-***** at the White House behaved inappropriately they'd be exactly right.

If they think that Pride events generally or at the White House are somehow un-American or not worthwhile they'd be dead wrong. Their service to our country doesn't somehow validate their bigotry.

Just say it's unfortunate this person let their attention-whoring distract from a worthwhile cause and leave it at that.

Bigotry smigotry. Your side is bigoted and intolerant against God and against Christianity, and against conservatives and Christians.

The Sodomite and transgender agenda is straight from Satan and the pit of hell.

God does not tolerate these abominable perversions. His Law mandates the death penalty for them.

We are in a cultural war. There can be no compromise on either side. Your side is for Satan and is warring against God. Our side is for God and is warring against you. We are both intolerant of each other.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

17 of em' ….there is that 17 number again.
https://t.me/candlesinthenight/57031

Chuck Grassley - A Foreign National that Bribed Joe & Hunter Biden has 17 Recordings as "Insurance Files"

"The FD-1023 produced to the House Committee's redacted reference that the foreign national, who allegedly bribed Joe & Hunter Biden, allegedly has audio recordings of his conversation's with them. 17such recordings.

Redacted…..so surprising.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Pack00 said:

packgrad said:

No, they wouldn't be dead wrong. People aren't required to share your thoughts on transgenderism. It is not worthwhile.

Congrats on speaking ill of your grandfather and his derogatory speakings so you can increase your social credit score.
Civilized
packgrad said:

No, they wouldn't be dead wrong. People aren't required to share your thoughts on transgenderism. It is not worthwhile.

Congrats on speaking ill of your grandfather and his derogatory speakings so you can increase your social credit score.

LOL. I don't even know what "social credit score" means in this context. It's an anonymous message board. Why would any of us give a **** what anyone else thinks of our anonymous handle?

And calling out someone's bigotry isn't speaking ill of them. He knows where I stood. I had these conversations with him when he was alive so they wouldn't be news to him now. And like I said we're allowed to love and respect people that are dear to us without agreeing with their racist, sexist, or homophobic attitudes.

It's just dumb and cheap to evoke the memory of our sometimes-bigoted dead relatives and act like their bigotry is justifiable because they were in the military or fought in a war.

Society evolves. Many of our fathers and grandfathers that spoke ill of minorities decades ago wouldn't do so if they were alive today, or if they were born decades later in less insular communities. Times change when know more POC or when your brother, daughter, or granddaughter turn out to be gay.

And your level of distractedness with transgenderism is weirdly disproportionate to societal and LGBTQ issues writ large. Trans people are less than 10% of the LGBTQ community. Even if you have a mental block with trans people, that doesn't invalidate the goals of the Pride movement.

hokiewolf
What exactly are the goals of the Pride movement? They have seemed to shift to a more and more extreme level of needed acceptance every day, no matter how much they challenge actual respected societal norms.

For example, pride groups protesting the parents inCA who were upset that there was forced participation for their 7 year old children in the school systems pride month.
caryking
Is it time for a White Pride Month? White Lives Matter Month?

I want something specifically calling my heritage out, for an entire month!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
They are the bravest and most inspiring people Biden has ever known! PRIDE!!
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

What exactly are the goals of the Pride movement? They have seemed to shift to a more and more extreme level of needed acceptance every day, no matter how much they challenge actual respected societal norms.

For example, pride groups protesting the parents in CA who were upset that there was forced participation for their 7 year old children in the school systems pride month.

You'd likely see civil rights protestors pop up in Alabama if some parents down there banded together to rail against their kids participating in Black History month.

If you believe LGBTQ rights are human rights, it's not crazy to protest parental refusal of their kid doing some likely very mild acknowledgments of the LGBTQ community in school.

What did the assembly at the school in CA contain that was protest-worthy? The articles I read about it described it as reading a child-friendly book that talked about inclusivity in the community for people off all backgrounds, races, ethnicities, sexualities, etc. The most inflammatory think in it was references to families that may have a mom and mom or dad and dad or something.

Is it extreme to want open acknowledgment of families of different makeups, or of gay kids at school, to to not be seen as unusual or newsworthy? I don't think that's some aberrant or unreasonable ask on the part of the LGBTQ community.

You've still got current state GOP platforms calling gay people "abnormal" and refusing to acknowledge trans identity. You've got NC's own GOP censuring Thom Tillis in no small part for his bipartisan work on LGBTQ rights. You've got the national GOP platform still opposing same-sex marriage even though an overwhelming majority of Americans support it.

There's still a lot of work to be done for normal acceptance of LGBTQ people and their realities that wouldn't be anywhere close to "extreme level of needed acceptance."
packgrad
Refusing to acknowledge trans identity. Lol.

You still have pretindependents pretending transgenderism isn't a mental illness.
packgrad
I think you can make an argument that all that need a special letter beyond "G" have a mental illness.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

For example, pride groups protesting the parents in CA who were upset that there was forced participation for their 7 year old children in the school systems pride month.

You'd likely see civil rights protestors pop up in Alabama if some parents down there banded together to rail against their kids participating in Black History month.

If you believe LGBTQ rights are human rights, it's not crazy to protest parental refusal of their kid doing some likely very mild acknowledgments of the LGBTQ community in school.

What did the assembly at the school in CA contain that was protest-worthy? The articles I read about it described it as reading a child-friendly book that talked about inclusivity in the community for people off all backgrounds, races, ethnicities, sexualities, etc. The most inflammatory think in it was references to families that may have a mom and mom or dad and dad or something.

Is it extreme to want open acknowledgment of families of different makeups, or of gay kids at school, to to not be seen as unusual or newsworthy? I don't think that's some aberrant or unreasonable ask on the part of the LGBTQ community.

You've still got current state GOP platforms calling gay people "abnormal" and refusing to acknowledge trans identity. You've got NC's own GOP censuring Thom Tillis in no small part for his bipartisan work on LGBTQ rights. You've got the national GOP platform still opposing same-sex marriage even though an overwhelming majority of Americans support it.

There's still a lot of work to be done for normal acceptance of LGBTQ people and their realities that wouldn't be anywhere close to "extreme level of needed acceptance."
You know I could care less who you marry or who you love, doesn't bother me one bit, hell I'm all for gay marriage (and was when the Supreme Court ruled for it) but this transgenderism crap has gone way too far and exposing it to young children is absolutely disgusting…I simply cannot believe there are ppl that think this is ok. You're born a man or a female, it's pretty simple.

Call me a bigot all you want I don't care.
hokiewolf
There is a huge difference between explaining race to a 7 year old and sexual orientation.
Werewolf
Trump Attorney General William Barr Reveals He Had Intimate Knowledge of Biden Ukraine FD-1023 Investigation in Summer 2020; Failed to Tell American People Joe Biden Was Credibly Accused of Taking $5 Million Foreign Bribe as Vice President

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/trump-attorney-general-william-barr-reveals-he-had/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=trump-attorney-general-william-barr-reveals-he-had

jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

There is a huge difference between explaining race to a 7 year old and sexual orientation.
Absolutely
Werewolf
Australia's Sky News discusses Marco Polo releasing a 630-page report with 2,020 citations that thoroughly documents 459 crimes committed by the Biden family & their business associates.

140 business crimes
191 sex crimes
128 drug crimes

Civilized
hokiewolf said:

What are we talking about here, age-appropriate conversation or drag shows?

Talking about family composition and who people love is different but no less appropriate than race or disabilities or any other traits humans are born with.
packgrad
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Pack00 said:

packgrad said:

Bigotry smigotry. Your side is bigoted and intolerant against God and against Christianity, and against conservatives and Christians.

The Sodomite and transgender agenda is straight from Satan and the pit of hell.

God does not tolerate these abominable perversions. His Law mandates the death penalty for them.

We are in a cultural war. There can be no compromise on either side. Your side is for Satan and is warring against God. Our side is for God and is warring against you. We are both intolerant of each other.
Being played like a fiddle by George Soros and the color revolution agenda.........a typical "useful idiot" right out of the Saul Alinsky playbook.
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

Trump Attorney General William Barr Reveals He Had Intimate Knowledge of Biden Ukraine FD-1023 Investigation in Summer 2020; Failed to Tell American People Joe Biden Was Credibly Accused of Taking $5 Million Foreign Bribe as Vice President

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/trump-attorney-general-william-barr-reveals-he-had/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=trump-attorney-general-william-barr-reveals-he-had
Were, now that is a HUGE story!!!

This should be talked about by every news agency!!! For one thing, it shows the Uniparty at work…. Barr should lose credibility with any and all Republicans.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

What are we talking about here, age-appropriate conversation or drag shows?

Talking about family composition and who people love is different but no less appropriate than race or disabilities or any other traits humans are born with.
100% agree, it is the right of the parent to make that decision. That doesn't make these parents bigots or homophobic because they choose to wait when their children are older to have that discussion. Buts That's what these pride groups are saying though. And it's being promoted as a mandatory event in the elementary school. I have no issue with a parent opting out of that until they feel their child is ready. I don't think that's a bridge too far
packgrad
packgrad said:

I think you can make an argument that all that need a special letter beyond "G" have a mental illness.

Mmmhmm

First Page Last Page
Page 151 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.