The Biden Administration..V3

828,039 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden kept top secret documents in his garage. Lock him up.

Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

I think it's great that Manny is so trusting of Biden's explanation of how long he's had knowledge of the documents and how quickly he returned them, and how oblivious the archives office was about Biden's classified documents that he had for years, but how aware they were of Trump's classified documents. No TDS here guys. He's just here for the facts.
OK, so show some evidence to the contrary. It's not like the Archives had a list of every classified document missing from the Trump administration - in fact, there are some that still haven't been identified because they were removed from their folders. (Remember the dozens of empty folders marked classified found in the Mar-a-Lago search?) Rather, there were some high-profile classified materials that the Archives knew were missing and requested. If Trump had responded by returning those items promptly and then promptly searched for other classified documents so they could be returned then most likely nobody would have paid much attention. He didn't, which is what led to the need for a search by the FBI.
So documents were found before the midterms but that information was kept quiet.

President Trump's home was raided by the FBI about documents they knew he had and was working on returning them.

Then.. a SECOND set of documents have been found in Sleepy Joe's possession. Still no FBI raid.

And low and behold.... the documents that were found first have to do with Hunter's emails and Ukraine...

Nothing to see right Manny? I know you are upset you can't find a race angle on this but either you are being contrary or you are a full fledged liberal nut job. I'm betting on the latter since you are nothing but a race baiting lefty.
As I said in the other thread (Does this issue need it's own thread?), I would be interested in reading more about how the Biden documents relate to Hunter Biden emails. A quick google search didn't turn up any new reporting, but maybe I missed it.
Not that you care... but it is very nice for you to continue to play the part of an interested and concerned citizen.

None of the things you posted contain evidence that the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails. (The Fox article talked about Hunter Biden emails relating to the Biden Center, but not anything saying the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails.) Did you mean to post something else?
LOL... you are a joke. You and your lefty brethren have berated the Conservatives and Donald J. Trump for nearly 8 years on mere rumors and you all of a sudden want cold hard facts proving without a doubt that is what happened???

Do you see the irony in this? Sorry.. I know that is asking a lot for someone on your level but read up and get back to me.
What I see is that you frequently make assertions, such as that the Biden classified documents were about Hunter Biden emails, but don't actually have any factual basis for those assertions. Then you lash out with weak personal insults when pressed. (BTW, you haven't called me a "MARXIST" in a while. Not sure if you have a quota.)
packgrad
caryking
whoopsie daisy...

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

You truly can't make this **** up!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Folks, this is a setup to get rid of Biden!. Unfortunately, what's behind him is awful!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

I think it's great that Manny is so trusting of Biden's explanation of how long he's had knowledge of the documents and how quickly he returned them, and how oblivious the archives office was about Biden's classified documents that he had for years, but how aware they were of Trump's classified documents. No TDS here guys. He's just here for the facts.
OK, so show some evidence to the contrary. It's not like the Archives had a list of every classified document missing from the Trump administration - in fact, there are some that still haven't been identified because they were removed from their folders. (Remember the dozens of empty folders marked classified found in the Mar-a-Lago search?) Rather, there were some high-profile classified materials that the Archives knew were missing and requested. If Trump had responded by returning those items promptly and then promptly searched for other classified documents so they could be returned then most likely nobody would have paid much attention. He didn't, which is what led to the need for a search by the FBI.
So documents were found before the midterms but that information was kept quiet.

President Trump's home was raided by the FBI about documents they knew he had and was working on returning them.

Then.. a SECOND set of documents have been found in Sleepy Joe's possession. Still no FBI raid.

And low and behold.... the documents that were found first have to do with Hunter's emails and Ukraine...

Nothing to see right Manny? I know you are upset you can't find a race angle on this but either you are being contrary or you are a full fledged liberal nut job. I'm betting on the latter since you are nothing but a race baiting lefty.
As I said in the other thread (Does this issue need it's own thread?), I would be interested in reading more about how the Biden documents relate to Hunter Biden emails. A quick google search didn't turn up any new reporting, but maybe I missed it.
Not that you care... but it is very nice for you to continue to play the part of an interested and concerned citizen.

None of the things you posted contain evidence that the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails. (The Fox article talked about Hunter Biden emails relating to the Biden Center, but not anything saying the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails.) Did you mean to post something else?
LOL... you are a joke. You and your lefty brethren have berated the Conservatives and Donald J. Trump for nearly 8 years on mere rumors and you all of a sudden want cold hard facts proving without a doubt that is what happened???

Do you see the irony in this? Sorry.. I know that is asking a lot for someone on your level but read up and get back to me.
What I see is that you frequently make assertions, such as that the Biden classified documents were about Hunter Biden emails, but don't actually have any factual basis for those assertions. Then you lash out with weak personal insults when pressed. (BTW, you haven't called me a "MARXIST" in a while. Not sure if you have a quota.)
Manny, what is a Marxist? your words, please...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

What say you Manny???? Any comments???
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Not a political scientist, so don't have a definition to provide. Also don't know what BBW has in mind when he calls people that.
packgrad
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Not a political scientist, so don't have a definition to provide. Also don't know what BBW has in mind when he calls people that.
So you don't know what the word means that obviously triggers a reaction from you?

Wow...just wow....

I see you are as honest as Pinocchio. You claimed you didn't insinuate that I had been banned when you welcomed me back from "vacation." No one, not a soul on this board knew I was spending Christmas/New Years in Arizona and attending a wedding.

You implied that I had been banned and was welcoming me back because I did not post here or even turn a computer on or look at social media on my phone for over two weeks. My wife and I are teaching our kids to use moderation on devices and enjoy life. Sorry to disappoint you. I wasn't banned and you should be honest and own up to your false assertation.

I see you also have deflected Sleepy Joe stating the documents were locked up with his Corvette. He admitted knowing where they were so he knew what they were right?

Spin that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Anything on your guy and the finding of classified documents?
So far, none of these things have been alleged with respect Biden:

• That Biden personally oversaw the packing of the boxes of documents in question - Yea, and you think Trump packed his?
  • That Biden requested any of the classified documents in the last few days before leaving office as VP - He can't! He was VP and not President!!!
  • That the Archives (or anyone else) was aware of the missing documents and requested their return - Not true, its reported that this was requested last November, prior to the election
  • That any of the classified documents were in an unsecured office desk in Biden's personal residence - Irrelevant regarding Trump, he had the ability to de-classify ANYTHING!!! Biden, does not!!!
  • That Biden, or anyone in his employ, moved the documents between locations after being aware that the Archives/FBI/DOJ were seeking their return - You have no idea whether that's true or not!
  • That Biden, himself or through attorneys, made false statements to the FBI/DOJ regarding possession of any classified documents and the diligence of a search for such documents - FBI and the DOJ have "NO" credibility, especially after the Twitter files
  • That Biden publicly complained that the classified documents here his personal property - He can't!!!! Trump can!!! One's a VP and one is a President!!!
  • That the classified documents include any classified at the highest levels requiring specialized compartmented access - NOT TRUE!!!!

It's never a good thing if classified documents are not handled properly. However, the severity and willfullness of the conduct here, so far, appears much different than any other recent cases you might be thinking of.
In October of 2020, Steve Cortes did, one of his Chalk Talks, stating that PA University received 70M+, from the CCP, to build this facility, among a few other things. In return, Biden received a ~1M salary, as a professor, that he never did! In fact, it's being reported that he walked on campus, just four times. Oh, that's right... it was COVID time and couldn't make an appearance...

Manny, all of your BS has ONE major flaw... as VP, Joe Biden, or his staff, committed a felony by removing those documents. Trump, on the other hand, did not. As President, he can de-classify anything at anytime.

Hokie, you can wait and see, all you want. I would encourage you to understand, the above, and try to re-state your abstinence position...
My stance is clearly there is an issue with how classified documents are handled, it's not a Trump thing, or a Biden thing, or a Hillary thing. It's something that I believe needs to be addressed immediately. The ambiguity of the laws are causing this problem

However, I really do not care about the back and forth political vomiting of gotcha moments and grandstanding by both parties. So I'm not really interested in the theater from both parties and some on this site, and I'd rather focus on fixing the issue so it does t happen again and moving on to other things.

At the end of the day, no one is going to be indicted for anything, Trump or Biden
Hokie, I think, based on what I read, that classification is really a mess. Too many documents are classified, that shouldn't…

That said, we do have laws that need to be enforced. I keep going back to a simple thing: Power of the Position.

So, as long as we have laws, they should be enforced, regardless. Until laws are repealed or modified (I'm looking at you tax code), we have to follow them.

My political vomiting is only to be absurd, to show the absurdity of our double standard.
If, somehow, it was established that either Trump or Biden was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody then each would be liable under whatever law applies. If Trump wanted to then raise a defense that the documents were declassified then he would have the burden of supporting that defense. That would be an uphill battle considering that no evidence of declassification of the Mar-a-Lago documents has been seen in the months since the FBI search. I agree that such a potential defense would not be available to Biden.

Looks like your boy blew this defense out of the water with his press conference today.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

So you have to be a political scientist to give a definition of the word Marxist? Why then, are so many offended by BBW calling them one? Especially if you don't know what the hell it means?

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

• That Biden personally oversaw the packing of the boxes of documents in question - Yea, and you think Trump packed his?
  • That Biden requested any of the classified documents in the last few days before leaving office as VP - He can't! He was VP and not President!!!
  • That the Archives (or anyone else) was aware of the missing documents and requested their return - Not true, its reported that this was requested last November, prior to the election
  • That any of the classified documents were in an unsecured office desk in Biden's personal residence - Irrelevant regarding Trump, he had the ability to de-classify ANYTHING!!! Biden, does not!!!
  • That Biden, or anyone in his employ, moved the documents between locations after being aware that the Archives/FBI/DOJ were seeking their return - You have no idea whether that's true or not!
  • That Biden, himself or through attorneys, made false statements to the FBI/DOJ regarding possession of any classified documents and the diligence of a search for such documents - FBI and the DOJ have "NO" credibility, especially after the Twitter files
  • That Biden publicly complained that the classified documents here his personal property - He can't!!!! Trump can!!! One's a VP and one is a President!!!
  • That the classified documents include any classified at the highest levels requiring specialized compartmented access - NOT TRUE!!!!

It's never a good thing if classified documents are not handled properly. However, the severity and willfullness of the conduct here, so far, appears much different than any other recent cases you might be thinking of.
In October of 2020, Steve Cortes did, one of his Chalk Talks, stating that PA University received 70M+, from the CCP, to build this facility, among a few other things. In return, Biden received a ~1M salary, as a professor, that he never did! In fact, it's being reported that he walked on campus, just four times. Oh, that's right... it was COVID time and couldn't make an appearance...

Manny, all of your BS has ONE major flaw... as VP, Joe Biden, or his staff, committed a felony by removing those documents. Trump, on the other hand, did not. As President, he can de-classify anything at anytime.

Hokie, you can wait and see, all you want. I would encourage you to understand, the above, and try to re-state your abstinence position...
My stance is clearly there is an issue with how classified documents are handled, it's not a Trump thing, or a Biden thing, or a Hillary thing. It's something that I believe needs to be addressed immediately. The ambiguity of the laws are causing this problem

However, I really do not care about the back and forth political vomiting of gotcha moments and grandstanding by both parties. So I'm not really interested in the theater from both parties and some on this site, and I'd rather focus on fixing the issue so it does t happen again and moving on to other things.

At the end of the day, no one is going to be indicted for anything, Trump or Biden
Hokie, I think, based on what I read, that classification is really a mess. Too many documents are classified, that shouldn't…

That said, we do have laws that need to be enforced. I keep going back to a simple thing: Power of the Position.

So, as long as we have laws, they should be enforced, regardless. Until laws are repealed or modified (I'm looking at you tax code), we have to follow them.

My political vomiting is only to be absurd, to show the absurdity of our double standard.
If, somehow, it was established that either Trump or Biden was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody then each would be liable under whatever law applies. If Trump wanted to then raise a defense that the documents were declassified then he would have the burden of supporting that defense. That would be an uphill battle considering that no evidence of declassification of the Mar-a-Lago documents has been seen in the months since the FBI search. I agree that such a potential defense would not be available to Biden.

Looks like your boy blew this defense out of the water with his press conference today.
Like I said... you can't make this **** up...

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking
How do you defend this? Previously, he had "NO" knowledge of the previous documents...

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

So you have to be a political scientist to give a definition of the word Marxist? Why then, are so many offended by BBW calling them one? Especially if you don't know what the hell it means?
Honestly not offended by it. I think it's funny that he throws that term around indiscriminately. I don't think I've posted anything here about my political/economic philosophy - or even whether I have one - so his attempted epithet of "MARXIST" is pretty meaningless, as are the rest of his weak attempts at personal insults. I think a definition from the person throwing the term around would be more interesting.
Manny Sanguine
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

My post that you quoted says that Biden (like Trump) should be liable if he "was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody," mentions a defense that Trump might try to assert in that circumstance, and acknowledges that Biden would not have that defense. Not sure how that equates to me providing a defense of Biden.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

So you don't know what the word means that obviously triggers a reaction from you?

Wow...just wow....

I see you are as honest as Pinocchio. You claimed you didn't insinuate that I had been banned when you welcomed me back from "vacation." No one, not a soul on this board knew I was spending Christmas/New Years in Arizona and attending a wedding.

You implied that I had been banned and was welcoming me back because I did not post here or even turn a computer on or look at social media on my phone for over two weeks. My wife and I are teaching our kids to use moderation on devices and enjoy life. Sorry to disappoint you. I wasn't banned and you should be honest and own up to your false assertation.

I see you also have deflected Sleepy Joe stating the documents were locked up with his Corvette. He admitted knowing where they were so he knew what they were right?

Spin that.
Again, I did not mean to imply that you were banned and I apologized for any misunderstanding on that. I merely noticed that you used your first post after being away from the boards for two weeks on a reply to me. Assuming you were on vacation (not "vacation") around the holidays made sense at the time. Would it have been better to assume you were dead, comatose, kidnapped, trapped in a mine underground, or something else?
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

My post that you quoted says that Biden (like Trump) should be liable if he "was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody," mentions a defense that Trump might try to assert in that circumstance, and acknowledges that Biden would not have that defense. Not sure how that equates to me providing a defense of Biden.

Sure it does. You were running defense with the narrative "he didn't know". Too bad for you a day later your guy spoke off script.
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Honestly not offended by it. I think it's funny that he throws that term around indiscriminately. I don't think I've posted anything here about my political/economic philosophy - or even whether I have one - so his attempted epithet of "MARXIST" is pretty meaningless, as are the rest of his weak attempts at personal insults. I think a definition from the person throwing the term around would be more interesting.

Your political philosophy is quite apparent.

"Independent"
Manny Sanguine
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Sure it does. You were running defense with the narrative "he didn't know". Too bad for you a day later your guy spoke off script.
I only saw the clip that was posted above. Did he say that he knew that there were classified documents in the boxes at his home, or only acknowledge where the boxes were? The clip above any has him acknowledging where the boxes were found.

I'll say again: if Biden was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody (not "became aware of after the fact in conjunction with reporting and returning them to the Archives") then he should be held liable under whatever law applies.
LetEmKnowPack
It was in a garage. A garage.

Did Joe know? Does he know where he is??
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I only saw the clip that was posted above. Did he say that he knew that there were classified documents in the boxes at his home, or only acknowledge where the boxes were? The clip above any has him acknowledging where the boxes were found.

I'll say again: if Biden was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody (not "became aware of after the fact in conjunction with reporting and returning them to the Archives") then he should be held liable under whatever law applies.

Lol.
packgrad
Remember guys, it's not about illegally having classified documents and who possibly had access to the documents. It's about how long it took to respond to archives request.

What a disaster.

caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny, if your not qualified to know what the term means, how can you know if BBW is using it indiscriminately?

Joe Biden
caryking
Folks, this is the machine at work. Biden is toast! The machine is wanting to push Gavin Newsome and Biden is showing interest in running again in 2024. So, the machine needs to get rid of him. Why do you think this all came out as soon as the Republicans took the House?

There are no conspiracies, and there are no coincidences...

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny, if your not qualified to know what the term means, how can you know if BBW is using it indiscriminately?
Sorry, "throws it around in a manner that seems to me to be indiscriminate, but what do I know?" Better?
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Sorry, "throws it around in a manner that seems to me to be indiscriminate, but what do I know?" Better?
You really are clueless or on the payroll of IPS.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny, you appear to be a smart person. What do you think? Is it better? By better, what do you mean? Explain why this could be better than your last iteration, please…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
There has to be a psychological term that fits. I swear this guy just lights me up with his bulls$it rationalization. Waffle, waffle, waffle, distract..........an explain-away thinking. He can't be honest with his discussions but I don't think he can be honest with himself.
mrcpack17
Can we just put both of them in a home and start over?
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny, you appear to be a smart person. What do you think? Is it better? By better, what do you mean? Explain why this could be better than your last iteration, please…
Not sure what point you're trying to get at. The way BBW throws around the term "Marxist" has always seemed indiscriminate to me (for lack of a better term coming to mind). I'm willing to cop to that being because I don't know what BBW means by the term. Maybe he can enlighten us with his definition and then I'll be in a better position to tell if he's applying it consistently. I glanced at a Wkipedia page for "Marxist Schools of Thought" and will be curious to find out which particular branch(es) of Marxism he has in mind when he types "MARXIST."
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CnU7rmHJwxl

Quote:

He's like listen I'm only here to sniff hair and talk nonsense, what do you want from me?

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Say it loud for the "independents" in the back.

First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.