The Biden Administration..V3

828,345 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2023 will become the year of the whistleblowers. Yes, it will be a very happy New Year for Patriots but not so much for the pawns of the cabal.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf

My money is on Biden 2024 if he runs again........and voting continues with mass mail in voting, drop boxes and Dominion
Werewolf
We're getting there HRC. Two-fold process of waking up sheep and identifying the criminals takes time.

Werewolf
Reading some more info on Ukraine and then just watched General Michael Flynn on WarRoom talk about this.

1. If you think Ukraine is winning this war you are embedded deeply inside the matrix of MSM lies and narrative.
2. Russia has been in Ukraine to take out US biolabs, child trafficking hubs and adrenochrome manufacturing facilities. If Russia had wanted to completely take Ukraine, they could have done it in a matter of weeks.
3. CIA and NATO clandestine missions inside Russia on sabotage missions risk a major escalation. An escalation that NATO cannot win.
4. Ukraine was to be left as a buffer between NATO and Russia when negotiations were finalized. NATO has not honored the terms of the agreement that was made in the 1980's.

Russia is deemed by the MSM as the evil ones when in fact they are made the enemy by the Central Banker cabal controlled media. Putin kicked out the Central Banks years ago...........that is why he is the usual villain.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Reading some more info on Ukraine and then just watched General Michael Flynn on WarRoom talk about this.

1. If you think Ukraine is winning this war you are embedded deeply inside the matrix of MSM lies and narrative.
2. Russia has been in Ukraine to take out US biolabs, child trafficking hubs and adrenochrome manufacturing facilities. If Russia had wanted to completely take Ukraine, they could have done it in a matter of weeks.
3. CIA and NATO clandestine missions inside Russia on sabotage missions risk a major escalation. An escalation that NATO cannot win.
4. Ukraine was to be left as a buffer between NATO and Russia when negotiations were finalized. NATO has not honored the terms of the agreement that was made in the 1980's.

Russia is deemed by the MSM as the evil ones when in fact they are made the enemy by the Central Banker cabal controlled media. Putin kicked out the Central Banks years ago...........that is why he is the usual villain.
I see this crap on ZeroHedge all the time, and it doesn't completely wash. Biden/WEF/central banks/Davos, etc. being bad does not mean that Putin/Russia are on the side of the angels.
Werewolf
I did not say he was Good or an Angel. He is demonized by our Luciferian cult Central Bank and Molluch worshipping secret handshake club. Stay tuned for child trafficking, pedophilia and adrenochrome truths. I'm guessing this is the final domino to fall
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Isis not say he was Good or an Angel. He is demonized r our Luciferian cult Central Bank and Molluch worshipping secret handshake club. Stay tuned for child trafficking, pedophilia and adrenochrome truths. I'm guessing this is the final domino
can't wait for any of this to not pan out so you can astroturf over it and come up with some other "new domino". You ever think these dominos don't drop because they're not true?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I did not say he was Good or an Angel. He is demonized by our Luciferian cult Central Bank and Molluch worshipping secret handshake club. Stay tuned for child trafficking, pedophilia and adrenochrome truths. I'm guessing this is the final domino to fall
I'm not attacking the messenger or calling you out, but I see these talking points as borderline excusifying to outright defense of Russia and its motives too often on other forums, and I'm tired of it. There's no good guys in this, I'm not blind to every corrupt thing about the west or to Zelensky's suppression of political opposition, either. But in terms of absolute truth, Putin has zero moral standing and the bottom line is that he is the aggressor.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Isis not say he was Good or an Angel. He is demonized r our Luciferian cult Central Bank and Molluch worshipping secret handshake club. Stay tuned for child trafficking, pedophilia and adrenochrome truths. I'm guessing this is the final domino
can't wait for any of this to not pan out so you can astroturf over it and come up with some other "new domino". You ever think these dominos don't drop because they're not true?

Just give 'em enough time, man.

They'll all fall with enough time. You just gotta be patient.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not attacking the messenger or calling you out, but I see these talking points as borderline excusifying to outright defense of Russia and its motives too often on other forums, and I'm tired of it. There's no good guys in this, I'm not blind to every corrupt thing about the west or to Zelensky's suppression of political opposition, either. But in terms of absolute truth, Putin has zero moral standing and the bottom line is that he is the aggressor.
Hey, it's OK. I share what I think to be true or will be shown to be true. I've said before that you're on top of most stuff. This may be one of those things we don't agree on.

I will say that I don't necessarily trust any information because there is a lot of info and disinfo out there. I don't trust Q 100% either...I don't even trust Trump 100%...smiles.

LIke I said, Putin is the villain of the west 99.9% of the time..........mostly because he's not in bed with the Central Banks. Russia and Ukraine have a very long history which includes the battles with the Khazarians.

I may have failed to mention the most obvious issue with Ukraine and that's the massive money laundering operations. The Azov Battalion may be Ukraine's primary wing of its military..........they are modern-day Nazis.
Would we send our sons and daughters to Ukraine to fight alongside the Azov Battalion? Joe Biden, NATO and the EU would be gladly send America's human treasure there to die.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Many stood by from 1775-1781 and watched a small army of Patriots fight for freedom. They stood by with their fingers stuck up the arses and not a shred of gumption to fight for freedom and liberty. You're definitely in that camp today. Your problem is that you don't even see the damn war that's underway. Of course, you're looking for a damn tank or howitzer.........and you're not seeing it. As I've said before, I'm not here to convince a sector of you, I'm here to make those that have some discernment.

Let's review how often you wore a stupid mask, how often you scrubbed you office and home with disinfectant, how many jabs you had......and that's your level of discernment. I was sharing in Feb/Mar of 2020 that the virus was a hoax, the PCR test flawed, and the jab was dangerous and lethal. Of course, you and several others here would have been mocking me for this info.......And the virus, PCR test and JAB was a relatively simple thing to see. What is underway now is much more complex however.......I certainly don't expect you to begin to comprehend if you didn't see the other.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/01/as-predicted-patients-are-paying-the-price-for-the-inflation-reduction-acts-drug-reform/

Quote:

It has been about four months since President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and, already, the law's drug-pricing rules have dealt a major blow to medical innovation one larger than its proponents acknowledged and the Congressional Budget Office forecast.

Since the signing, several biopharmaceutical firms have officially scrapped drug-development programs, citing the IRA among the reasons. At the current pace, even the largest forecast cuts in innovation will turn out to be too small.

This was a predictable outcome. It shouldn't come as a shock that directing the government to arbitrarily set prices disincentivizes research-and-development investments. In the end, patients who are forced to go without transformative new treatments and cures will pay the highest price for these destructive, ill-conceived "reforms."

It took years of bipartisan policy to build a U.S. reimbursement environment that encouraged and rewarded medical discovery. Now, with one poorly designed and rushed law, legislators have shaken this system to its core, depriving future patients of breakthroughs that could have been just around the corner. That the IRA has inflicted this much harm in a matter of months is as discouraging as it was predictable and doesn't bode well for the future of American health care.
Price fixing is one of those political moves that is always made for sound bite gains but costs consumers without fail. We need to push back on Progressives for their overregulation propensity. It's laughably bad policy that they should be embarrassed for proposing, let alone passing.
Werewolf
The Uni-party's Inflation Reduction Act hi-lights.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

All worth it because we don't have mean tweets!1
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

All worth it because we don't have mean tweets!1
Unequivocally!
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/been-year-since-left-new-york-florida-what-learned

Good read. Could fit in a number of threads on this board.
packgrad
Great read. This is why we need to do whatever it takes for democrats to lose power.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/been-year-since-left-new-york-florida-what-learned

Can I vote to let them fix the problems in their own states and quit coming here?
All the town homes and apartments and condos being built along the light rail in both directions in Charlotte are not being filled overwhelmingly by local folks

Many are people who left NYC/Boston/Philly in covid and enjoy what NC offers for living while working remotely
Gulfstream4
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Can I vote to let them fix the problems in their own states and quit coming here?
All the town homes and apartments and condos being built along the light rail in both directions in Charlotte are not being filled overwhelmingly by local folks

Many are people who left NYC/Boston/Philly in covid and enjoy what NC offers for living while working remotely

They escaped the high taxes, over regulation and in general the sh*thole they voted for all to come here and turn the new place into the old place. Yay liberalism!
Werewolf
A few items for you guys to consider as you ponder whether the US should go to war against Russia in Ukraine

"Hunter Biden's Rosemont Seneca investment fund financed the Pentagon's military biological program in Ukraine, said Igor Kirillov, head of the radiation, chemical and biological defense forces of the Russian Armed Forces."

RIA Novosti, Russian state-owned domestic news agency, March 24
"The National Pulse is reporting tonight apparently a private equity firm run by Hunter Biden funded some of the research into pathogens in these bio labs."

Tucker Carlson, remarks on his Fox News show, March 24
"Russia's assertion that President Biden's son Hunter was 'financing … biological laboratories in Ukraine' was based in truth, according to e-mails reviewed by The Post."

New York Post article, March 26
"BOMBSHELL: Did Russia Invade Ukraine Because of the Bidens' Biolabs? Hunter's Laptop Says 'Yes' "
Werewolf
A mouthpiece of the snake, Reuters, begins the process of covering the tracks of the snake........just to discount that snakes cannot make tracks :-)

EXCLUSIVE WHO says it advised Ukraine to destroy pathogens in health labs to prevent disease spread | Reuters
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

I'm on the coast as I've previously stated, and because of the profession that I work in, I continually get asked if the ****show decisions that the Biden Administration is making is going to throttle back what is still a booming economy, housing market, commercial services expansion, etc. down here...

Right now my answer is still "no".

I tell them that the "rats are going to continue to jump off the ship" (people relocating from the NE corridor)... most of them are going to be "cash buyers" down here, and even with a complete implosion of the economy, we are going to be one of the very most popular landing spots.

They can't build houses down here fast enough to support the demand. I'd put Raleigh and Charlotte in that same category (although I'd not want to live in either anymore), the SC Coast (what's left of it), Greenville, SC, ALL OF FLORIDA, and certain areas of Texas.
Werewolf
%UN Security Council votes against probe into US biolabs% (ttun.org)
Werewolf
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/border-wall-dismantled-arizona-katie-hobbs-becomes-governor
Werewolf
Revealed: CIA Told Twitter to Censor Book by Burisma Prosecutor Joe Biden Threatened To Have Fired

https://thepatriotlight.com/revealed-cia-told-twitter-to-censor-book-by-burisma-prosecutor-joe-biden-threatened-to-have-fired/
Werewolf
Putin orders cease fire in Ukraine over Orthodox Christmas - Kremlin (msn.com)

I think Putin is somewhat of a frenemy......we have a common enemy but Putin stands ready to exploit our weaknesses. I think this is primarily where we are now with Putin although our so-called allies continue to play into his hands becoming dependent upon Russian energy.

In taking down the enemy from within we weaken ourselves in the process and provides opportunities for exploitation by other global powers.........such as Russia.
Werewolf
Sieve?

Werewolf
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Great read. This is why we need to do whatever it takes for democrats to lose power.
It's more than democrats. The uniparty minus maybe 5-20 people in Congress rule. I really think dissolution, or at least a state-led reformation of the union is the only option remaining. Nothing changes, at least for the better otherwise.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

It's more than democrats. The uniparty minus maybe 5-20 people in Congress rule. I really think dissolution, or at least a state-led reformation of the union is the only option remaining. Nothing changes, at least for the better otherwise.
Could not agree more!
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Those 5-20 people have gotten a ton of movement, back to the way congress was designed to be. That said, some of those 20 do not trust McCarthy. Absent trust, you probably will not see any movement!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
All 20 do not trust him; all of em'.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Well, it looks like only 7 don't trust him now…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Well, it looks like only 7 don't trust him now…
Interesting stuff. My belief is that this is calculated for more than just a show. Several of those voting for KM don't trust him either and would certainly prefer another. Jim Jordan is 100% freedom caucus and certainly he would prefer freedom caucus in leadership. Something is up..
Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.