The Biden Administration..V3

146,444 Views | 3129 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by BBW12OG
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Boy you guys cracked the code. Yes, the donations are real (including $138 this morning), no I don't post the actual receipt because it contains personal information I prefer not to post on a website.

Anyway, you guys seem #triggered


BS....

You don't have to post your bank information. You get a "Thank You For Your Donation" screen. You are full of crap and you were called out for it.

Nice try though.
Wait, did you donate to Elizabeth Warren just to call bull**** on me? Hahahahahahahahaha
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TRUTH!!!

This sham made for TV production is going to blow up in their faces.

Just like "fake donations" to Elizabeth Warren did to poor little Hokie....

Can't fault the poor guy. He is only emulating his heroes.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have to say, pretending to donate to a politician/party you, supposedly, do not support because you are triggered by a word someone writes on a message board, is next level message board guy. Jesus.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here you go...

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ads-om-dd-winningelections-mar2022?refcode=om2022_ads_gs_220520_evergreen_dd_us_all_sitelink3&refcode2=482267508169&gclid=CjwKCAjwtIaVBhBkEiwAsr7-c_WrrOICJq5NcCijlkr10gIKqmHrwQ3Pa2KFc5M_eL8MHAiiHRrjzhoCTfgQAvD_BwE

Follow this link, type in an amount in the blank box. $36,500 is the max. See if you don't get a similar screen shot to what Hokie posted and boasted that he "donated."

The only thing he wasn't aware of... is that I have donated online before to the RNC and a few candidates on a similar platform. When you donate you get a "confirmation page" that thanks you for your donation. Plus you get the same thing emailed to you.

I asked him to post those but he cited "financial information would be on there." BS.

He flat out lied. Can't fault him.. he's just a typical lefty that likes to pretend and make stuff up!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG aka IPS confirmed Elizabeth Warren donor
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG aka IPS confirmed Elizabeth Warren donor


Scoreboard. That's something those of us that played for more than "participation trophies" used to determine who won and who lost.

Pretty damn obvious on this one.

Now get your popcorn.. you have a made for TV production by your lefty comrades to watch.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:


This is wild as hell...

Democrats have railed against Kavanaugh since the beginning and now someone shows up at his house to try and kill the guy...and apparently no one cares


(In a whisper) We have to stick to the narrative.


Saw this...

cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG aka IPS confirmed Elizabeth Warren donor


Scoreboard. That's something those of us that played for more than "participation trophies" used to determine who won and who lost.

Pretty damn obvious on this one.

Now get your popcorn.. you have a made for TV production by your lefty comrades to watch.


You know guys...it was funny the whole was around last night...now I'm just kinda bored
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

I have to say, pretending to donate to a politician/party you, supposedly, do not support because you are triggered by a word someone writes on a message board, is next level message board guy. Jesus.
Probably time here to patch in PackChem for his long awaited "hold my beer" moment...
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here we go.... back on track.



Wonder who that 33% is that can't pull their heads out of their.... pockets?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:


This is wild as hell...

Democrats have railed against Kavanaugh since the beginning and now someone shows up at his house to try and kill the guy...and apparently no one cares


And they still allowed protesters at his house last night after the arrest. Those people are just evil.
I agree with you 100% here. The at home protesters shoudl have been stopped day 1. Should have been called out by media and POTUS, not celebrated.
Allow that to happen, and eventually the nutcases will show up. Protest outside the SC in designated property, fine...but its not right for the justices families, nor neighbors to allow this charade.
This should be a bigger issue in the press.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:


This is wild as hell...

Democrats have railed against Kavanaugh since the beginning and now someone shows up at his house to try and kill the guy...and apparently no one cares


And they still allowed protesters at his house last night after the arrest. Those people are just evil.
I agree with you 100% here. The at home protesters shoudl have been stopped day 1. Should have been called out by media and POTUS, not celebrated.
Allow that to happen, and eventually the nutcases will show up. Protest outside the SC in designated property, fine...but its not right for the justices families, nor neighbors to allow this charade.
This should be a bigger issue in the press.
If only there were laws against this... and we had an impartial DOJ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/11/protest-justice-home-illegal/

Two tiered justice system...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Joe buyden declares National Energy Emergency on June 06th.

And by the way, Military Aircraft flying over the US mainland has been at extremely high levels since 04-11-2022.
Jtbridges317
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic
Our Federal Govt has been captured. Just sayin'.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic


That's the problem. Any current event is a welcome distraction from the reality of this administration.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic


That's the problem. Any current event is a welcome distraction from the reality of this administration.
Wait until Mid-September...... something will pop off that spins the MARXIST PARTY'S media machine out of control....

On a brighter note... hell of a hockey game going down tonight and the Pack picked up a damn good OL prospect today!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic


That's the problem. Any current event is a welcome distraction from the reality of this administration.
Wait until Mid-September...... something will pop off that spins the MARXIST PARTY'S media machine out of control....

On a brighter note... hell of a hockey game going down tonight and the Pack picked up a damn good OL prospect today!!




That's when the next wave of covid comes around just in time for mask mandate and mail in voting.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic


That's the problem. Any current event is a welcome distraction from the reality of this administration.
Wait until Mid-September...... something will pop off that spins the MARXIST PARTY'S media machine out of control....

On a brighter note... hell of a hockey game going down tonight and the Pack picked up a damn good OL prospect today!!




That's when the next wave of covid comes around just in time for mask mandate and mail in voting.
Omnicron V. We are going to get our asses handed to us in November variant!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder how long they had been sitting on this one?



Didn't watch a single second of the made for TV show. Watched the @@##$% Lightening %$$$^ Rangers game.... Tampa could three-peat... and I hate them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Wonder how long they had been sitting on this one?



Didn't watch a single second of the made for TV show. Watched the @@##$% Lightening %$$$^ Rangers game.... Tampa could three-peat... and I hate them.
At least they put Biden's name at the top this time...
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They're fundraising off of their made for tv event? Just a pathetic lot.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

They're fundraising off of their made for tv event? Just a pathetic lot.
I agree with this. If the Democrats what the average American to take this seriously, it can't be politics as usual.

Unfortunately they're too dumb to do that
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic
But as long as the mainstream media doesn't acknowledge the chaos, do the sheep even realize that it exists?

What's going on with our "free and impartial press" in this country is nothing but criminal at this point... they've been bought and sold to the Democratic Party. Period.
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They're fundraising off of their made for tv event? Just a pathetic lot.
I agree with this. If the Democrats what the average American to take this seriously, it can't be politics as usual.

Unfortunately they're too dumb to do that
This administrations entire policy is dictated by Twitter. For whatever reason, they think this is a turning point for November. Little do they realize people still have to buy groceries, fill up their gas tanks, etc. between now and then. They are hopelessly out of touch of reality (granted, so is pretty much everyone in DC)
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hell yeah.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd3ttuEN/?k=1
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Jtbridges317 said:

I have no idea how liberals can justify anything going on in the country. I would love to hear an explanation on any hot topic in regards to why what his administration is doing is the correct thing. Literally any topic
But as long as the mainstream media doesn't acknowledge the chaos, do the sheep even realize that it exists?

What's going on with our "free and impartial press" in this country is nothing but criminal at this point... they've been bought and sold to the Democratic Party. Period.

Quote:

"...that was also when the progressive movement promoted the notion that the proper function of the media was to instruct and shape the opinions of voters too uninformed and irrational to be trusted with making the right choice based on facts alone."

This quote could be from 2012, looking back at the first half of the Obama presidency, or a rear-facing assessment of press coverage of Trump's term.

It's a historical assessment of the Hearst - Pulitzer newspaper competition in the 1890's.

For better or worse, there's more a history of a partisan American press than an impartial press, dating back 130 years or more.

The media being biased editorializers or even outright advocates of partisan positions is ingrained in the fabric of American media.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Press hasn't been conservative partisan in my lifetime. And I'm almost 50. Always liberal. Now it is essentially a propaganda arm of the democrat party.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Press hasn't been conservative partisan in my lifetime. And I'm almost 50. Always liberal. Now it is essentially a propaganda arm of the democrat party.


The media and democrats are working like a defense lawyer in a rock solid guilty case. Their entire game plan is to sew enough doubt in the public, towards the Republicans, that the Democrats don't look too bad.
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

Press hasn't been conservative partisan in my lifetime. And I'm almost 50. Always liberal. Now it is essentially a propaganda arm of the democrat party.
The media and democrats are working like a defense lawyer in a rock solid guilty case. Their entire game plan is to sew enough doubt in the public, towards the Republicans, that the Democrats don't look too bad.
Great analogy!
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) went up by 8.6 percent in May, the highest year-over-year increase since December 1981, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Friday.

The increase was higher than the 8.3 percent increase projected by economists. Core CPI, excluding volatile energy and food prices, increased by six percent year-over-year.
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) went up by 8.6 percent in May, the highest year-over-year increase since December 1981, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Friday.

The increase was higher than the 8.3 percent increase projected by economists. Core CPI, excluding volatile energy and food prices, increased by six percent year-over-year.

I cant help but laugh at this timing after the side show that was last night
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) went up by 8.6 percent in May, the highest year-over-year increase since December 1981, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Friday.

The increase was higher than the 8.3 percent increase projected by economists. Core CPI, excluding volatile energy and food prices, increased by six percent year-over-year.

I cant help but laugh at this timing after the side show that was last night
yeah, but none of the diversions will work long-term. Biden is not going to get any better nor look more "in control". He's going to continue with the faux pas that are going to make people question if he should lead

Two, if the economy doesn't get better, the voting public is going to destroy the Dems in NOV. The June made-for-TV show, unless there is a huge smoking gun there that points to the majority of the GOP, will be forgotten if people are still payng $5 for a gallon of gas, etc.

GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More and more like a communist country. The prosecution of the Jan 6th protesters should be terrifying to all Americans. It is like something in a 3rd world communist country....blatant persecution and imprisonment of people for nothing more than being the political opposition of the ruling government.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden's Oil-and-Gas Leasing Lockdown

Quote:

Though President Biden's initial leasing "pause" was ruled out of step with the Mineral Leasing Act and Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act in 2021, the administration has refined its anti-leasing strategy, putting it on the right side of the law while maintaining the same effect, according to legal analysts. In May, the administration announced it would cancel scheduled lease sales off the Alaskan coast and in the Gulf of Mexico because of "conflicting court rulings" on environmental impact studies.

Deploying a tactic known as "sue-and-settle," the Biden Interior Department has now found another means to its end. On June 1, Interior reached an agreement with an anti-energy pressure group to conduct additional, costly environmental analyses for 28 leasing decisions that Interior finalized between 2016 and 2020. While the May announcement canceled future sales, the June settlement will upend existing leases. The parcels now set for re-evaluation total more than 4 million acres and span the states of Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.

While overregulation is a valid charge against numerous Biden agenda items, the oil-and-gas leasing dilemma arising from the NEPA is perhaps better described as underlegislation. The Congress, and the Congress alone, has the power to establish clear, enforceable, and lasting environmental guardrails. Instead, it has ceded environmental decision-making to the executive and subjected the American people to quadrennial turns of fortune as a result. A sensible framework on energy and the environment regardless of how one defines that should come from Capitol Hill.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.