The Biden Administration..V3

902,138 Views | 10732 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Presented without comment
Lol, your "transcript" is comical. Let me help:

"Are there any more resources the federal government could be giving them?"

BIDEN: "No, we've given them... we had preplanned a significant amount of it even though they didn't ask for it yet."

There's a massive operation underway, including FEMA and the Army, they just have to wait for the flood waters to recede to fully move in.

You guys really are pathetic.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

BIDEN: "No, we've given them... we had preplanned a significant amount of it even though they didn't ask for it yet."

There's a massive operation underway, including FEMA and the Army, they just have to wait for the flood waters to recede to fully move in.

You guys really are pathetic.

Plus it's a complete "gotcha" question.

If you answer 'yes' the response is "OMG why aren't you then?!?" and if you answer 'no' the response is "OMG well then why isn't everything in WNC fixed yet if the full weight of the federal government is behind the response?!?"

Neice and nephew from Black Mtn. coming to stay with us today indefinitely. SIL works at hospital there, so she and her husband are going to dig in. One of their friends shuttled gas, food, and water up to them last night and grabbed the kids to bring them back to the Triangle today. Their house sits on a high knoll so it came through OK but it's a war zone up there, definitely WNC's Katrina.

It's going to be weeks or months before power and water are restored in some areas, and there are so many remote pockets of isolated homes that sit at the end of long roads that don't cut through to anywhere, that it will be some time before the human toll is fully understood. SIL's husband is saying there are multiple pockets of isolated homes near Montreat and Swannanoa that just got swept away and no one knows whether the residents were able to get out. Unreal.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

#Sieve, Kamala & Joe are all tapped out, resource-wise.

Werewolf
Interesting track of the hurricane.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Gonna get rougher, I've told ya its coming and its here.

TWO VERY BIG THINGS HAPPENING IN TN AND GA…
1. TN - MORTGAGE FRAUD INVESTIGATION (Nationwide)

2. DOMINION VOTING MACHINES hearing in GA!

3. SCOTUS Shadow Docket cases!

Hurricane Helene hit these states so hard!

What is the COMMON THEME when bad news is about to break (against them)?
Stay vigilant.
Q

The bad guys use HAARP (Helene) and DEW (Maui) to manipulate the weather or escalate targeted fires that cost lives and loss of everything!

Please keep Praying!
Werewolf
CHAOS.......
https://x.com/Hustle*****_/status/1840857298043834430
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

CHAOS.......
https://x.com/Hustle*****_/status/1840857298043834430
Werewolf
Not so long ago I remember the scoffing when first presenting the facts about the plandemic and then the jabs. Here's where we are headed as the kinetic war breaks out.

Werewolf
If you follow the 9/26/2024 hurricane's path, it's along the route of highly conservative populations. #Helene1958Sept26
#Helene2024Sept26

Werewolf
9 years ago on CBS? You don't say........... #MAGA vrs #CORN (CIA Farm)

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Seems to me that said technology would make old fashioned nukes obsolete…if it actually exists. If it did, would explain why someone isn't afraid of Putin's red lines. But I'm not saying I believe it.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Seems to me that said technology would make old fashioned nukes obsolete…if it actually exists. If it did, would explain why someone isn't afraid of Putin's red lines. But I'm not saying I believe it.
Bro, we've had this technology since the 80's. Have you seen "Real Genius"? Lasers made popcorn from space bro
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Bro, we've had this technology since the 80's. Have you seen "Real Genius"? Lasers made popcorn from space bro
I've seen Star Trek too.
Werewolf
This topic, "how to curb these entities" seems to be a focus now.

How can they "break the fever in the United States"?

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Lol
Werewolf
#daSieve, time to jump ship, buddy. Your side is being exposed daily; you are on the side of Marxists attempting to establish a One World Govt. #SaulAlinskyite

Werewolf
Here's what Biden-Harris' FEMA is doing.......with a helluva lot of you tax dollars........your money.

Werewolf
Some more endless wars, great for our unbalanced federal budget. According to #daSieve our inflation is not an issue and we should not concern ourselves with it.

Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Some more endless wars, great for our unbalanced federal budget. According to #daSieve our inflation is not an issue and we should not concern ourselves with it.

Inflation not an issue? What we've experienced since 2021 is just the first wave. By cutting rates 50 bp, Powell just did what Arthur Burns did in 1979 when he thought he had inflation under control, only to see it rise higher than before in the second wave. There can be no duplication today of what Paul Volcker did to finally crush inflation. If interest rates were jacked up to ten percent let alone the twenty percent that Volcker engineered, the financial system would collapse because the debt levels of today dwarf those of the seventies.
Werewolf
#daSieve is #daSieve.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Does Biden-Harris' FEMA have any resources for Americans?

Hey #SIEVE, are there any resources remaining for Americans?

#Sieve, are you and #Nappy hiding?

Werewolf
Where's #daSieve? Taking cover? In a bunker? Or a foxhole with his head buried in his hands and dirt?

How about #Nappy? Don't know where #Nappy is located but you can bet he's sucking his thumb............where's the vaccine when ya need it, #Nappy?

Werewolf
#Sieve, I've truly tried to help you find the truth, buddy. You're a good dude and I don't want you to suffer wearing this disgrace for the rest of your life, bud.....I don't. We can fix it now, today. #WalkawaySIEVE #WalkawaySieve
Werewolf
We'll give #grantnut the 1st crack at answering the question posed. How boutcha #grantnut, what say you?

Werewolf
No response from #Sieve, #Nappy, #Grantnut, #DaChuckster..... they've lost all interest in this issue, they're busy....

Werewolf
#GrantNut, are you busy, buddy? Yout got a minute? Just a minute....?

Werewolf
Mountains of slime from this guy, his clown VP and his supporters.

#daGobbler fully supports sending this funding to the Ukraine war front, he's an advocate then and continues to be one now.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Mountains of slime from this guy, his clown VP and his supporters.

#daGobbler fully supports sending this funding to the Ukraine war front, he's an advocate then and continues to be one now.

Can you imagine being dumb enough to actually vote for more of this?
TheStorm
I can't, but I'm sure there's at least a couple guys here that would be dumb enough to because they aren't able to actually think for themselves...
Werewolf
It truly is mind blowing to see these 2 or 3 guys hold their positions. No way on God's green earth that 45% of the voting population thinks like these two do.

Of course, if someone watches enough MsNBC News as well as the rest of em........well.......
First Page Last Page
Page 305 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.