The Biden Administration..V3

827,710 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flylike44 said:

And just like that. Poof! 14.5 million voters disenfranchised by democrat party bigwigs. The party that's saving democracy right before our very eyes.

(He was clearly forced out so spare me the "He dropped out!" malarkey).

I like how you used "disenfranchised" in a sentence. You did good.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not surprised.

Big Mike as VP?
I wouldnt be shocked if Roy Cooper is the pick

Shocked may be a tad strong but I'd be surprised.
I can see it. It's so late in the game why waste a big name or a up and comer? We know if they lose, the chances of winning again aren't great. But either way, the next few days and weeks are going to be interesting. But, at the end of the day, the heads will make the pick, not Biden.

A pretty popular two-term governor from a purple state wouldn't be the craziest pick ever, I just think it's more likely to be someone younger and/or from the rust belt.

****, Roy Cooper should run. I'd honestly vote for him just for the sanity aspect of it all.

I prefer him over Kamala personally also, I just don't think he can compete with her national profile electorally.

The fact she has a "national profile" is a ****ing problem. She's dumb as a bag of bricks. Dumber than Joe and Trump.

I guess that's who the dems are targeting?
FlossyDFlynt
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not surprised.

Big Mike as VP?

I can see it. It's so late in the game why waste a big name or a up and comer? We know if they lose, the chances of winning again aren't great. But either way, the next few days and weeks are going to be interesting. But, at the end of the day, the heads will make the pick, not Biden.

A pretty popular two-term governor from a purple state wouldn't be the craziest pick ever, I just think it's more likely to be someone younger and/or from the rust belt.

****, Roy Cooper should run. I'd honestly vote for him just for the sanity aspect of it all.

I prefer him over Kamala personally also, I just don't think he can compete with her national profile electorally.

The fact she has a "national profile" is a ****ing problem. She's dumb as a bag of bricks. Dumber than Joe and Trump.

I guess that's who the dems are targeting?
I think they know theyre screwed
DrummerboyWolf
This is perfect right here.

https://truthsocial.com/@PepeLivesMatter/posts/112825904174899636

Biden received "the most votes in history" yet Democrats are replacing him because he doesn't have enough votes to defeat Trump.

All of their lies, deceptions and facades are collapsing faster than the official Trump assassination story.

They can no longer keep the masses from seeing through every sham.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wufpack17
The brewery I'm at has some "lefties" talking about how bad Kamala is and how the dems are handing the election to Trump.

Just because Joe endorsed her, doesn't mean the party will, and they shouldn't. Go find a moderate democrat
Wolfpack8602
So in a last ditch effort democrats have thrown their weight behind someone who couldn't make it halfway through the Democratic primary in 2020.

She checks all the DEI boxes and yet still so awful. It's a clown world.
flylike44
I can't envision a scenario where they could pass over Harris.
ncsupack1
Wufpack17 said:

The brewery I'm at has some "lefties" talking about how bad Kamala is and how the dems are handing the election to Trump.

Just because Joe endorsed her, doesn't mean the party will, and they shouldn't. Go find a moderate democrat
She is going to have a hard time. Isn't she the least liked VP in history by polling?
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

You can bet the Biden family got a very sweet deal. Jill and Hunter are set for life.
flylike44
ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

She is going to have a hard time. Isn't she the least liked VP in history by polling?

She's unpopular. No doubt. Who will be willing to hitch their wagon to her star?
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

The excuse for that is because American people are racist and sexist. Jen Psaki has already started pushing that lie.
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

She's unpopular. No doubt. Who will be willing to hitch their wagon to her star?
Someone wanting to be seen on a national level would be my guess?
Oldsouljer
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not surprised.

Big Mike as VP?

After what he and Mandy did to us during the pandemic, that's a big hell no.
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

The excuse for that is because American people are racist and sexist. Jen Psaki has already started pushing that lie.
No surprise there. That's all those folks know over there.
flylike44
ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Is it that simple though? IMHO attaching your name to a ticket with Harris at the top would be incredibly risky career wise in the wake of all this turmoil. Especially if you're considered to be a rising star in the party?
Wufpack17
She's like the one VP in our history that literally did nothing other than be famous for bad GIFs
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Is it that simple though? IMHO attaching your name to a ticket with Harris at the top would be incredibly risky career wise in the wake of all this turmoil. Especially if you're considered to be a rising star in the party?
It's a chance that someone will take. Think of when a coach goes to a school that everyone knows is going to be fired at some point.
flylike44
ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

It's a chance that someone will take. Think of when a coach goes to a school that everyone knows is going to be fired at some point.

It will be fascinating to watch.
ncsupack1
Wufpack17 said:

She's like the one VP in our history that literally did nothing other than be famous for bad GIFs
She did awesome with the border. Remember when Biden said, nobody was better for the job? What happened there?
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

It will be fascinating to watch.
For sure.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

She did awesome with the border. Remember when Biden said, nobody was better for the job? What happened there?
Trump PAC already has a commercial about this. I just saw it on Charlie Kirk's special he is having due to Biden dropping out. It mentioned the border.
FlossyDFlynt
Democratic VP odds according to Bovada

Josh Shapiro +200
Roy Cooper +260
Andy Beshear +700

Everyone else over 10-1
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Trump PAC already has a commercial about this. I just saw it on Charlie Kirk's special he is having due to Biden dropping out. It mentioned the border.
As Trump should.
flylike44
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

One of the smartest things Joe did was saddle Harris with the border. Why hang that albatross around your own neck?
DrummerboyWolf
Clintons have endorsed Kamala. Pelosi put out a statement and did not endorse. Waiting on Obamas and Chuck U. Schumer. We could very well be a Dem Civil War getting ready to happen. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
Wufpack17
I could have swore we voted in a black woman once before…
DrummerboyWolf
flylike44 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

One of the smartest things Joe did was saddle Harris with the border. Why hang that albatross around your own neck?
Joe was so mentally deficient he wouldn't have done that on purpose.
Wufpack17
DrummerboyWolf said:

Clintons have endorsed Kamala. Pelosi put out a statement and did not endorse. Waiting on Obamas and Chuck U. Schumer. We could very well be a Dem Civil War getting ready to happen. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

IIRC they didn't like Kamala as the VP pick.
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Ha, He was thinking there.
DrummerboyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

IIRC they didn't like Kamala as the VP pick.
Nobody likes her. Pelosi knows her from California. She slept her way to power and is a complete idiot.
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

I'm not sure of the why for a civil war, if she's the nominee. Only reason for which I can speculate is that the Clintons think their time is now or never, not four years from now, and they'll fight if that's the case. Remember, Hillary's health isn't reportedly the best, either.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I'm not sure of the why for a civil war, if she's the nominee. Only reason for which I can speculate is that the Clintons think their time is now or never, not four years from now, and they'll fight if that's the case. Remember, Hillary's health isn't reportedly the best, either.
The Clintons are done. After thought in politics.
DrummerboyWolf
Jack Posobiec just posted this.

"Trump is a threat to "democracy" but the Democrats just iced their own candidate. "

AOC just said that her wing of the party is not happy and will not get behind the ticket unless there is a complete change in the team. They don't like Kamala.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

"Trump is a threat to "democracy" but the Democrats just iced their own candidate. "

AOC just said that her wing of the party is not happy and will not get behind the ticket unless there is a complete change in the team. They don't like Kamala.
AOC, what does she want? I hope that she and the other squad members go completely off the rails.
flylike44
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

AOC, what does she want? I hope that she and the other squad members go completely off the rails.

You don't really have to wish for that to happen.
First Page Last Page
Page 287 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.