The Biden Administration..V3

827,660 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
flylike44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I see Biden wants term limits on the SCOTUS, but I couldn't find the part with Congress needing them?

Cool, how about we just vote in new SCOTUS members every two years like we do congress? If they're gonna act like partisans they should be treated that way.

So funny how you guys used to bawl about "activist judges". I guess that was just a smoke screen while you packed the court with radicals.

Following the constitution isn't activism. Trying to legislate from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation from the legislative branch most certainly is. But I have a feeling you know that.
Yes, I do. Almost none of SCOTUS's big decisions this term involved anything written in the constitution. They just pulled rationalizations out of their butt in order to arrive at decisions that right wingers have been wanting for ages, and happily tossed one 50 year precedent after the next to do it. Exactly what you said: "legislating from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation".

You guys worked a long time to create this radical court and are having your fun, but don't worry, the pendulum will be back soon enough.

Sending the question of abortion back to the individual states, where it always has belonged, isn't legislating from the bench. It's the exact opposite. It's actually begging for actual, you knowvoted on, legislation.

If this issue is such a winner, why in Obama's first term did our lord and savior Barak not get a federal abortion bill passed when the democrats controlled both the house and the senate? Because it's not a winning issue and would never make it to a president's desk for signing.

If it were such a slam dunk, they would have passed a federal abortion bill to guard against a "radical court" from dismantling Roe and sending the issue back to the individual states. They didn't, and haven't because they know it's not as popular as they'd like you to believe.
flylike44
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I see Biden wants term limits on the SCOTUS, but I couldn't find the part with Congress needing them?

Cool, how about we just vote in new SCOTUS members every two years like we do congress? If they're gonna act like partisans they should be treated that way.

So funny how you guys used to bawl about "activist judges". I guess that was just a smoke screen while you packed the court with radicals.

Following the constitution isn't activism. Trying to legislate from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation from the legislative branch most certainly is. But I have a feeling you know that.
This.
flylike44 may not have been on water cooler long enough to know his correction of #Nappy is dead on arrival. Not worth anyone's time, honestly.

Thanks for the heads up. Seems to be the case.
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9kTfpuuzuP

C'mon man, you know the thing...Covid! It's so super duper deadly! Where is your mask Jack!

This is not a joke!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

lol
Werewolf
#Nappy should be outraged!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
First of all, I didn't realize that having covid was still "fashionable"... but there is no reason for him or anyone else to be wearing a mask anymore at this point.
Wlfpk81
one of my fraternity brothers that is a lobbyist in DC said biden is expected to step down this wknd. he said that as of yesterday it was mainly media speculation but something happened last night/this morning. i hate throwing things like that out there without evidence but he seemed pretty convinced. guess we'll see...

eta... stepping down as a candidate for re-election, not as POTUS.
ncsupack1
Interesting. At this point I'm not going to be surprised either way. We are living in strange times.
packgrad
It's all over X/Twitter.

ncsupack1
Over turning elections?
wolf5
Wlfpk81 said:

one of my fraternity brothers that is a lobbyist in DC said biden is expected to step down this wknd. he said that as of yesterday it was mainly media speculation but something happened last night/this morning. i hate throwing things like that out there without evidence but he seemed pretty convinced. guess we'll see...

Stepping down as POTUS or dropping out of the election?
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

I'd assume election. Could be wrong
Wlfpk81
wolf5 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

just as a candidate not as potus. i should have been more clear with that.
Civilized
LOLOL ahhhhh yes, that bastion of democracy Stephen Miller.

The same Trump bootlicker errrr... senior advisor that pushed the election fraud lies and the fake elector scheme so hard.

Go on Stephen, teach us about democracy!

Explain how the perfectly legal, sensible, and representative decision for Biden to acknowledge his limitations and step aside is actually anti-democratic. We're all ears!
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

The same Trump bootlicker errrr... senior advisor that pushed the election fraud lies and the fake elector scheme so hard.

Explain how the perfectly legal, sensible, and representative decision for Biden to acknowledge his limitations and step aside is actually anti-democratic. We're all ears!

Biden's condition has been known for years to anyone playing attention but now it's okay for the democrats to throw out the votes he received and pick someone new. "This is a threat to our democracy "!1

TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Biden's condition has been known for years to anyone playing attention but now it's okay for the democrats to throw out the votes he received and pick someone new. "This is a threat to our democracy "!1

You left out "existential"...
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

You left out "existential"...

True. I couldn't figure out away to work dictator or Hitler in there either.
packgrad
You are embarrassing yourself like usual.

You said you were voting for him regardless. You are a threat to democracy.

Also funny that Biden is healthy enough to complete his term. He just can't run again.

Won't matter though. Trump will win and you will pretend to care about truth and integrity again.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Enough Democrats thought he could do the job up until the debate. He was old and slower, but they thought he was good enough. That's not that far-fetched, most Dems thought he had done a good job the last four years.

The debate changed that.

Most Dems want him out now so I'm not sure what you're arguing.

Him stepping aside is obviously legal, definitely sensible, and, after the debate, representative of what 80+ percent of Democrats want.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Enough Democrats thought he could do the job up until the debate. He was old and slower, but they thought he was good enough. That's not that far-fetched, most Dems thought he had done a good job the last four years.

The debate changed that.

Him stepping aside is obviously legal, definitely sensible, and, after the debate, representative of what 80+ percent of Democrats want.

Just throw out all the primary votes he received and let Obama hand pick the next person?

That sounds like something a dictator like Hitler would do and is an existential threat to our democracy, doesn't it?
BigBarryWood
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

The debate changed that.

Is they didn't realize it until the debate they had their heads up their asses. You know the reality is they finally came to the realization Biden can't win so now they want to force him out and the debate is the excuse.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

The debate changed that.

Just throw out all the primary votes he received and let Obama hand pick the next person?

That sounds like something a dictator like Hitler would do and is an existential threat to our democracy, doesn't it?

LOLOL

Nice try. Y'all spend so much time trying to normalize and cope with Trump's pathologies.

Biden holds all the cards here. At the end of the day it's up to him. If he steps down there's a process to follow for the nomination.
Civilized
BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

The debate changed that.

Is they didn't realize it until the debate they had their heads up their asses. You know the reality is they finally came to the realization Biden can't win so now they want to force him out and the debate is the excuse.

And why did people become sure he couldn't win after the debate? Why did his approval tank?
packgrad
Civ has spent the last months/years gaslighting saying Biden was mentally sound and he was capable of handling the rigors of the Presidency. He explained the dozens of examples of Biden's mental gaffes as either right wing propaganda or a stutter. He has mocked those that disagree calling them conspiracy theorists or other left wing buzz words of the day. Even after the debate that changed the views of "80% of Democrats", civ said he would still vote for Biden.

Pretending that Biden's issues are new and are the reason for the sudden change shows remarkable stupidity or an incredible lack of integrity. Going on the months/years of gaslighting, I think it speaks more to the lack of integrity.

Democrats knew what they were doing when they pushed Biden through the primaries. They know what they are doing now when they are trying to usurp the democratic process and force him out. Democrats are fine with unelected bureaucrats pulling all of the strings and running the country. They are willing sheep ready to be instructed who to be offended about, who is the next faux victim to champion, and orange man bad. They are sheep. Nothing more.
packgrad
Bwahahaha. This is who they pushed through the primaries and are now trying to force out against his will.

Pure comedy.

TheStorm
packgrad said:

Civ has spent the last months/years gaslighting saying Biden was mentally sound and he was capable of handling the rigors of the Presidency. He explained the dozens of examples of Biden's mental gaffes as either right wing propaganda or a stutter. He has mocked those that disagree calling them conspiracy theorists or other left wing buzz words of the day. Even after the debate that changed the views of "80% of Democrats", civ said he would still vote for Biden.

Pretending that Biden's issues are new and are the reason for the sudden change shows remarkable stupidity or an incredible lack of integrity. Going on the months/years of gaslighting, I think it speaks more to the lack of integrity.

Democrats knew what they were doing when they pushed Biden through the primaries. They know what they are doing now when they are trying to usurp the democratic process and force him out. Democrats are fine with unelected bureaucrats pulling all of the strings and running the country. They are willing sheep ready to be instructed who to be offended about, who is the next faux victim to champion, and orange man bad. They are sheep. Nothing more.
Definitely demonstrates the lack of integrity on their part. They wouldn't even let other democrats run against him essentially...
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Excellent summary. The Democrats only care about getting power -- the power to enforce their anti-Christ communist agenda. Everything else is a means to that end. That have no morals or ethics holding them back from trying to achieve that objective. They will engage in any form of gaslighting, bald-faced PREPOSTEROUS lying straight to your face, blatant violations of the law and the Constitution, clear use of election fraud to rig elections, persecution of political opponents (trying to take them off the ballot, using lawfare and kangaroo courts to imprison main political opposition), etc.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Definitely demonstrates the lack of integrity on their part. They wouldn't even let other democrats run against him essentially...
And that is the problem. Integrity.
ncsupack1

SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Oh please. The MAGA crowd's endless stream of cleverly cut videos trying to make Biden look like a drooling invalid who just pooped his pants is such a clear indication of their integrity.

Biden has obviously slowed down, over the last year especially. But as he demonstrated the other day at NATO, even with his regular verbal gaffes he still has infinitely more command over actual issues than Trump (who literally just makes crap up on the spot).

Dems are currently freaking out because being quick enough to smack down Trump's endless firehose of lies is a requirement of winning in this era. To be fair, trying to fact check Trump in real time is almost impossible for anyone, but now more than ever we need clear arguments, and Biden just made it clear he probably doesn't have it in him any more.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Oh please. The MAGA crowd's endless stream of cleverly cut videos trying to make Biden look like a drooling invalid who just pooped his pants is such a clear indication of their integrity.

Biden has obviously slowed down, over the last year especially. But as he demonstrated the other day at NATO, even with his regular verbal gaffes he still has infinitely more command over actual issues than Trump (who literally just makes crap up on the spot).

Dems are currently freaking out because being quick enough to smack down Trump's endless firehose of lies is a requirement of winning in this era. To be fair, trying to fact check Trump in real time is almost impossible for anyone, but now more than ever we need clear arguments, and Biden just made it clear he probably doesn't have it in him any more.
This is funny. NATO, is that the speech Biden said Trump was his VP? To be honest, I get lost with all of Biden's side steps. And yes, Biden never lies, what is it you call it? Stutter?
packgrad
More gaslighting from another lefty and they have the nerve to talk about truth. Just brainwashed minions. Pitiful.
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Lol CHEAP FAKES!!!
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

More gaslighting from another lefty and they have the nerve to talk about truth. Just brainwashed minions. Pitiful.
It cracks me up how you manage to fit the word "gaslighting" into literally everything you say. Especially considering that you gaslight more than anyone I've come across on the internet, ever.
First Page Last Page
Page 283 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.