The Biden Administration..V3

827,365 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

flylike44 said:

Ole Joe making a speech claiming that we shouldn't act like and do the things he and his party have been doing to Trump and his supporters for years. It's a little late Joe, and it's the textbook definition of being a disingenuous hypocrite.
We have to stop treating people with different political opinions like they are the enemy, and not our neighbors and countrymen. We need some to stop having their fever dream civil war wishes come true.

Just be civil with people on line like you are in real life. That will change about 99% of the discourse in this country.

I've been talking about it for the last 5 years on this board. Stop using a broad brush. Look at people as individuals and not groups.
packgrad
Ah yes, revisionist hokie the Uniter, the Martyr. Sure that's what you've been doing the last 5 years.

Bockwinkle

Even sleepy Joe is MAGA.
WolfpackUSC
Lol
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-bob-menendezs-federal-corruption-trial-verdict

Dude was just doing what the Biden family has been doing for decades.
packgrad
So embarrassing.

Werewolf
Just enjoy the show........
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
DrummerboyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-bob-menendezs-federal-corruption-trial-verdict

Dude was just doing what the Biden family has been doing for decades.
Yep but he apparently didn't launder the money through 20+ off shore companies that do absolutely nothing. Menendez took gold bars and cash.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
We may our 1st look at #Nappy. Wearing a mask and on Biden's payroll at the border. Is it you #Nappy? Must be a Walgreen close by too.

Werewolf
#theGreatAwakening
" Guatemalan Attorney General and their general secretary just filed a lawsuit in Texas claiming that Joe Biden is funneling over $21 million to an organization called Save The Children.

Guess who was on the board of it?
Jill Biden.

And they're saying this NGO is child sx trafficking into the United States of America inside a Guatemala and they are traveling and facilitating the transportation of child sx trafficking into Texas. Look the media won't even touch it.

What did Joe Biden do in Ukraine?
He went after that AG and got him fired.

Guess what he's doing? He just called down there and had a presser and said to the Guatemalan president 'I want those two people fired for corruption.'"
Werewolf
ncsupack1
I see Biden wants term limits on the SCOTUS, but I couldn't find the part with Congress needing them?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

I see Biden wants term limits on the SCOTUS, but I couldn't find the part with Congress needing them?

Cool, how about we just vote in new SCOTUS members every two years like we do congress? If they're gonna act like partisans they should be treated that way.

So funny how you guys used to bawl about "activist judges". I guess that was just a smoke screen while you packed the court with radicals.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Looking for a way to push out the two senior justices.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Cool, how about we just vote in new SCOTUS members every two years like we do congress? If they're gonna act like partisans they should be treated that way.

So funny how you guys used to bawl about "activist judges". I guess that was just a smoke screen while you packed the court with radicals.
Ha, Biden is mad that the SCOTUS makes him look bad almost daily. Congress made him rich, no surprise there.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Looking for a way to push out the two senior justices.
Of course. And just think, Trump is the threat? Please.
flylike44
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Following the constitution isn't activism. Trying to legislate from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation from the legislative branch most certainly is. But I have a feeling you know that.
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Following the constitution isn't activism. Trying to legislate from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation from the legislative branch most certainly is. But I have a feeling you know that.
This.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This.
Indeed. We have a long running constitutional crisis brought about by the continual assaults by leftists on the Constitution itself. As John Adams said, the Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. Dems in their entirety are neither moral and religious, thus our system of government is near the breaking point.
packgrad
Smapty is the definition of libtard. Ignore him.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This.
flylike44 may not have been on water cooler long enough to know his correction of #Nappy is dead on arrival. Not worth anyone's time, honestly.
SmaptyWolf
flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, I do. Almost none of SCOTUS's big decisions this term involved anything written in the constitution. They just pulled rationalizations out of their butt in order to arrive at decisions that right wingers have been wanting for ages, and happily tossed one 50 year precedent after the next to do it. Exactly what you said: "legislating from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation".

You guys worked a long time to create this radical court and are having your fun, but don't worry, the pendulum will be back soon enough.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, I do. Almost none of SCOTUS's big decisions this term involved anything written in the constitution. They just pulled rationalizations out of their butt in order to arrive at decisions that right wingers have been wanting for ages, and happily tossed one 50 year precedent after the next to do it. Exactly what you said: "legislating from the bench when your ideas can't win in the form of actual legislation".

You guys worked a long time to create this radical court and are having your fun, but don't worry, the pendulum will be back soon enough.
That dang Constitution always gets in the way.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This.
flylike44 may not have been on water cooler long enough to know his correction of #Nappy is dead on arrival. Not worth anyone's time, honestly.
No, but it's fun for a laugh at least once a day.
Werewolf
Hey #Sieve, you got you some boxes of popcorn. It's gonna be fun for ole Were. #boomerang

ncsupack1
Biden has Covid...
ncsupack1
ncsupack1
Better get that shot.
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

flylike44 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

After Trump wins, for the third time, we are going to stack the court with 7 more conservative justices and make Baron lifetime POTUS.

Suck it.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

Biden has Covid...

Just to be safe we should shut down the country and move to drop box voting only.
Werewolf
Check this little lady out.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer
Biden beating Covid. Not quite the same as dodging a bullet.
wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

Biden has Covid...
That's one way for the Democrats to get him off the ticket.
Oldsouljer
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

Biden has Covid...
That's one way for the Democrats to get him off the ticket.
He's got Dr. Jill to nurse him back to full malarkey.
First Page Last Page
Page 282 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.