The Biden Administration..V3

674,393 Views | 9612 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good news…

DrummerboyWolf
packofwolves said:

Good news…

Yes Sir. Andrew Bailey is a warrior for the Constitution. He would be a great pick for AG of the United States.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Good news…

Good. Keeps the democrats from buying votes with other people's money.
Werewolf
Blacklisted by the MSM, interviewed by podcaster on Rumble.

Prof. Jeffrey Sachs on Ukraine, Gaza & Taiwan: The US is Risking ALL OUT WAR with Russia & China (rumble.com)
FlossyDFlynt
https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/dhs-identifies-400-migrants-brought-us-isis-linked-human-smuggling-rcna158777

This seems less than ideal
ncsupack1

SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

This is how you trick people with statistics.

Notice how Trump's numbers skyrocket at the end of his term? That was the pandemic, when the federal government shoveled money into peoples' pockets to keep the economy functioning. Of course that giant leap in the graph was partially responsible for the big jump in inflation a year later. So who are you blaming for all of this, again?
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

No wonder the Washington elites want Joe to run again. They are making a lot of money off him.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Notice how Trump's numbers skyrocket at the end of his term? That was the pandemic, when the federal government shoveled money into peoples' pockets to keep the economy functioning. Of course that giant leap in the graph was partially responsible for the big jump in inflation a year later. So who are you blaming for all of this, again?

Chuck Amato said it best...

And yes, it's voodoo black magic for Trump to have encouraged stimulating the economy and then point at Biden when it comes time to address the resultant inflation.

And if Trump gets elected and is unable to immediately get inflation to sub-3% I have zero doubt who he'll blame, despite our economy performing better than the rest of the developed world post-COVID for the entirety of Biden's term.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

And yes, it's voodoo black magic for Trump to have encouraged stimulating the economy and then point at Biden when it comes time to address the resultant inflation.

And if Trump gets elected and is unable to immediately get inflation to sub-3% I have zero doubt who he'll blame, despite our economy performing better than the rest of the developed world post-COVID for the entirety of Biden's term.

Both parties do the blame game, this isn't new.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Which is exactly what will happen unless he can strong-arm Congress into massive spending reductions, as its government borrowing and spending that's been driving the inflation cycle.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Agree, not unique to either party and their posturing in an election year.

I do think it would be nice if we could have conversations on here where we don't pretend inflation is totally Biden's fault and Trump is somehow magically immune from inflationary criticism.

The stimulus is clearly partially to blame for inflation but I don't think it's either of their faults, per se. Based on the knowledge they had in real time, and what we learned coming out of the Great Recession, neither of them was wrong to move quickly to stimulate.

Hell I think we did it better than everyone else, we stimulated the economy quickly and then quickly got inflation back under control.

I don't think either administration deserves blame for their COVID economy actions.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I do think it would be nice if we could have conversations on here where we don't pretend inflation is totally Biden's fault and Trump is somehow magically immune from inflationary criticism.

The stimulus is clearly partially to blame for inflation but I don't think it's either of their faults, per se. Based on the knowledge they had in real time, and what we learned coming out of the Great Recession, neither of them was wrong to move quickly to stimulate.

Hell I think we did it better than everyone else, we stimulated the economy quickly and then quickly got inflation back under control.

I don't think either administration deserves blame for their COVID economy actions.
Agree, all is to blame. I take issue with how the Biden Administration try's to down play it. Food is up, I don't care about the rest of the world. They at times try to tell us, that our eyes are lying.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Agree, all is to blame. I take issue with how the Biden Administration try's to down play it. Food is up, I don't care about the rest of the world. They at times try to tell us, that our eyes are lying.

Downplay it or contextualize it?

If you're talking about inflation you need to talk about wage and wealth growth too.

Either talk about neither or both, but you can't pick and choose since they're flip sides of the same coin.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

If you're talking about inflation you need to talk about wage and wealth growth too.

Either talk about neither or both, but you can't pick and choose since they're flip sides of the same coin.
The administration picks and chooses, so why can't anyone else?
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

The administration picks and chooses, so why can't anyone else?

It's certainly your prerogative, I just don't think it's particularly productive.

Administrations need to get re-elected so they sell what they have to sell.

We don't have that incentive here, so we can take more of a dispassionate approach to analyzing causes and effects.
Werewolf
I'm joining #Nappy and #daSieve and I will vote for Joe Biden.........as Flip Wilson retorted, "the devil made me do it."

Werewolf
Ground_Chuck said:

Werewolf said:

ok, talking gibberish? ;-)
Which candidate are you talking about? They both can wonder during speeches, some of Biden's can be attributed to a long established issue with a studder.

The right wing media keeps pushing this edited/doctored images/videos of Biden. Why do that if there is a real issue.

Its also like they know they have to make up stuff to fit their narrative because the narrative is false or at most flimsy.
Hey Chuck, how was the debate on CNN tonight?
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Maybe he stepped aside so he could poop his pants? Or maybe he was just waving to another skydiver?

Lol, man, you guys are desperate.
You must have missed the debate tonight. It was on CNN.

Who's desperate? Two things you're desperate for now. !) another jab 2) a cognitive candidate

Bockwinkle
That debate though....

Luckily pedo Joe doesn't have dementia....
Bockwinkle
Werewolf
First Page Refresh
Page 275 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.