The Biden Administration..V3

672,740 Views | 9607 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

32% approval rating on immigration for Biden vs the biggest border hawk there has ever been in Trump, yeah, I'm the one out to lunch.

We can all want there to be sensible reform and also acknowledge fear-mongering when it's happening.

Is there evidence that illegal immigrants crime at a higher rate than citizens or legal immigrants?
Yes, because they are here illegally, meaning every single one of them has broken the law.
This is technically not true. Once an illegal crosser seeks asylum and are processed, their crossing is no longer considered a crime.
ncsupack1
Then do a better job of keeping them out. Do all of them seek this?
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

32% approval rating on immigration for Biden vs the biggest border hawk there has ever been in Trump, yeah, I'm the one out to lunch.

We can all want there to be sensible reform and also acknowledge fear-mongering when it's happening.

Is there evidence that illegal immigrants crime at a higher rate than citizens or legal immigrants?
the point of that clip was to point out the hypocrisy of Joy Reid and her guest that they are laughing through a nontrivial political policy that will have a huge impact on their audience. They brush it aside for their audience like it's no big deal because they think the right thing to do is to grab amnesty to everyone who has crossed and seeking asylum who have been released into the country REGARDLESS of past and present criminal history. These two as a matter of policy, have no problem with an open border.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Yep. Political persecution out of 91% of the countries in the world... and if they don't know what asylum is, there are Biden Administration representatives there to coach them on how to ask for it, and what they need to say.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yep. Political persecution out of 91% of the countries in the world... and if they don't know what asylum is, there are Biden Administration representatives there to coach them on how to ask for it, and what they need to say.

True
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

the point of that clip was to point out the hypocrisy of Joy Reid and her guest that they are laughing through a nontrivial political policy that will have a huge impact on their audience. They brush it aside for their audience like it's no big deal because they think the right thing to do is to grab amnesty to everyone who has crossed and seeking asylum who have been released into the country REGARDLESS of past and present criminal history. These two as a matter of policy, have no problem with an open border.

It's funny. I suspect I know way more lefties than you do, and outside of one lunatic out in Portland I don't know any that want an open border. Ironically I have a few hardcore right wing Libertarian friends that don't think there should be any national borders at all.

But straw man crap aside, I wonder why it doesn't bother you that Republicans have been blocking immigration reform for decades. Our amnesty disfunction is 100% a result of that fact. And then they get to use immigration as their evergreen political issue, since their fear mongering clearly works every time.

So the immigration issue is clearly a problem, but time and again Republicans scuttle fixing the problem and it doesn't occur to you to ever hold them accountable? I guess you buy into their bullsh** that they're holding out for the magical day when they run everything, at which point they'll flip off all of the corporations cashing in on cheap labor and permanently shut down the border?
ncsupack1
All parties involved are the problem when it comes to immigration.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Riiiight, except I'm sure watching Republicans play politics with immigration again and again would never prevent you from voting Republican.

Seems like THEY are the ones laughing. It clearly isn't the existential issue to them that you think it is.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Riiiight, except I'm sure watching Republicans play politics with immigration again and again would never prevent you from voting Republican.

Seems like THEY are the ones laughing. It clearly isn't the existential issue to them that you think it is.

What part of both parties don't you understand?
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

What part of both parties don't you understand?

He only understands Inner and Outer parties.
Gulfstream4
On the bright side, crime in central and South America is declining. Well done Mr. President.
Gulfstream4
Illegal immigrants charged with killing 12-year-old Texas girl

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/3054425/illegal-immigrants-charged-killing-12-year-old-texas-girl-released-border-patrol/
- - - -
Biden's America.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/3054425/illegal-immigrants-charged-killing-12-year-old-texas-girl-released-border-patrol/
- - - -
Biden's America.
Not supposed to talk about it, didn't you get the memo?
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Yes, because they are here illegally, meaning every single one of them has broken the law.
This is technically not true. Once an illegal crosser seeks asylum and are processed, their crossing is no longer considered a crime.
Touche.

I still think one of the best things Trump did was the remain in Mexico policy. Massively cut down on the abuse of the system. Of course, under Biden its done on a mobile app, which is just ripe for abuse (its always been abused, but I digress)
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Touche.

I still think one of the best things Trump did was the remain in Mexico policy. Massively cut down on the abuse of the system. Of course, under Biden its done on a mobile app, which is just ripe for abuse (its always been abused, but I digress)
I wonder how many other countries handle it that way?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Then discuss that very fact, which is one that will clearly hurt Biden electorally in a few months. Maybe mortally.

Zero need to turn an important policy discussion into a red herring and act like they were laughing about a girl being raped.

This is a broader problem with media and politics. Issues don't sell enough papers so we have to talk about made up transgressions, or bleeding edge cases that aren't representative of the broader issue.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Then discuss that very fact, which is one that will clearly hurt Biden electorally in a few months. Maybe mortally.

Zero need to turn an important policy discussion into a red herring and act like they were laughing about a girl being raped.

This is a broader problem with media and politics. Issues don't sell enough papers so we have to talk about made up transgressions, or bleeding edge cases that aren't representative of the broader issue.
What is your thoughts on how Biden has done with the border? What score do you give him?
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

- - - -
Biden's America.

Something-something Fox News to follow.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

- - - -
Biden's America.

Something-something Fox News to follow.
Seems about right.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
C
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Good news for the board's Bidenites. His polling is actually pretty good compared to other many other world leaders….
Werewolf

Werewolf
Open borders is doing wonders for America's blue-collar workforce.
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy approve!!!!!!!

Werewolf
Democrats do seem to have a propensity for pedophilia.

Werewolf
#Sieve, the ship is listing to the starboard side! I would suggest the main sail for higher ground.

Werewolf
I suspect the Dimms get the Democrat Convention behind them and then replace the entire ticket. Bypass their voters and simply put a ticket up for the impending theft.

Bockwinkle
Look who's banning books...

TheStorm

Got a good chuckle out of this one this morning...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Got a good chuckle out of this one this morning...
LOL, good one.
packofwolves
Bockwinkle said:

Look who's banning books...

Hypocrites, the entire Dem party.
Werewolf
45 goals of the Biden Administration.
Werewolf
First Page
Page 274 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.