The Biden Administration..V3

657,263 Views | 9475 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

President Trump would be wise to choose Haley.

Campaign on his age and how if he were to unfortunately meet his demise then he has a competent, qualified VP to step in and fill his role.

Ask the country about that prospect with Sleepy Joe and Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.

Game. Set. Match.

I would love for that to happen.
It would be a damn game changer.

I hope they both can put their egos aside and do what is best for America.

And that would do it.

The Ying and the Yang.....
Sorry you are wrong on this one BBW. Nikki Haley is a Deep State Establishment Globalists. She will not be the pick and Trump has already said that.

And for that reason people will be turned off. To win in politics sometimes you have to play the game. Hard line in the sand can and will more times than not hurt you.
Trump will lose more votes than he ever gains if he makes Haley the pick. Most likely he will lose mine too and I know that the Republic is teetering and ready to fall off the cliff. Nikki Haley is a back stabbing heifer.

I think you are wrong respectfully. Trump would gain the center and even some who don't agree with him but aren't impressed with Biden. BTW, with that attitude good luck ever winning again.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Campaign on his age and how if he were to unfortunately meet his demise then he has a competent, qualified VP to step in and fill his role.

Ask the country about that prospect with Sleepy Joe and Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

Sorry you are wrong on this one BBW. Nikki Haley is a Deep State Establishment Globalists. She will not be the pick and Trump has already said that.

And for that reason people will be turned off. To win in politics sometimes you have to play the game. Hard line in the sand can and will more times than not hurt you.
Trump will lose more votes than he ever gains if he makes Haley the pick. Most likely he will lose mine too and I know that the Republic is teetering and ready to fall off the cliff. Nikki Haley is a back stabbing heifer.

I think you are wrong respectfully. Trump would gain the center and even some who don't agree with him but aren't impressed with Biden. BTW, with that attitude good luck ever winning again.
We can agree to disagree. She is a RINO in Sheep's clothing and would be a hinderance to Trump.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

We can agree to disagree. She is a RINO in Sheep's clothing and would be a hinderance to Trump.

BBW said it best. You aren't winning any other way. Some of you hard Trump folks don't get it. You are only looking at it one way.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

And that isn't necessarily a bad thing...... Remember..... there could be 1 liberal SCOTUS seat come open in the next four years God forbid.

Plus... Alito and Thomas would for sure retire in the next four. We add two under 50 justices we have the court for at least another generation or two.

Long game Drummer... long game.

Put differences aside and play dirty politics like the dims do. We will never get everything we want. We need to settle for just over 50% and build from the down up.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

And that isn't necessarily a bad thing...... Remember..... there could be 1 liberal SCOTUS seat come open in the next four years God forbid.

Plus... Alito and Thomas would for sure retire in the next four. We add two under 50 justices we have the court for at least another generation or two.

Put differences aside and play dirty politics like the dims do. We will never get everything we want. We need to settle for just over 50% and build from the down up.

BBW agree 100 percent. Long game.
DrummerboyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Guys I'm playing the long game.

Haley isn't the VP we want....

She is hands down the VP we need.

She will deliver a boost to the suburban women. She will pull some of the women voters that we have lost. She will crush the debates.

She also provides a little "security blanket" for those who question President Trump's sanity.

Sorry if she doesn't check every box but those days are gone. Get what you can and take the lesser of the evils.

You run two white men we lose.

You run Tim Scott we lose.

You run anything that doesn't check a box we lose.

It's identity politics now. Issues and positions on the issues no longer count. The dims have made the last three elections about that. Time to wrestle with pigs and get dirty.
We don't have time for the long game anymore. The Republic is almost gone. Nikki Haley will not help save it.

Again we will have to agree to disagree.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

She will deliver a boost to the suburban women. She will pull some of the women voters that we have lost. She will crush the debates.

She also provides a little "security blanket" for those who question President Trump's sanity.

Sorry if she doesn't check every box but those days are gone. Get what you can and take the lesser of the evils.

It's identity politics now. Issues and positions on the issues no longer count. The dims have made the last three elections about that. Time to wrestle with pigs and get dirty.
We don't have time for the long game anymore. The Republic is almost gone. Nikki Haley will not help save it.

Then like I said, good luck winning again. Hard core Trump fans don't understand this, you lose with this mindset.
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.
I agree and I know that wouldn't be popular here but that ticket would win pretty easily IMO.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

Agree 100% too. Hope it happens. I don't think there is anyone else that would help the ticket more than her.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

I agree with you.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

Agree 100% too. Hope it happens. I don't think there is anyone else that would help the ticket more than her.

Agree. Big picture.
hokiewolf
Hard Core Trump fans want to lose, they want their doomsday predictions to come true. You can't have a doomsday prophecy and also say we got to win the next 3-4 election cycles to get the number in Congress you need to run your agenda through. That just doesn't bring in the donations.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Then like I said, good luck winning again. Hard core Trump fans don't understand this, you lose with this mindset.
Trump won in 2020 but the election was stolen. If you can't see this then you're never going to win again either way. If you don't think the Democrats are working on ways to steal this election then you are not paying attention.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016 and have said that repeatedly. I did not vote for the Witch either but wrote in. If we do not fix the elections, then the Republic is gone.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Hard Core Trump fans want to lose, they want their doomsday predictions to come true. You can't have a doomsday prophecy and also say we got to win the next 3-4 election cycles to get the number in Congress you need to run your agenda through. That just doesn't bring in the donations.

You know at times I have pondered this. I don't think you are that far off.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Trump won in 2020 but the election was stolen. If you can't see this then you're never going to win again either way. If you don't think the Democrats are working on ways to steal this election then you are not paying attention.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016 and have said that repeatedly. I did not vote for the Witch either but wrote in. If we do not fix the elections, then the Republic is gone.

I'm paying attention but under your thought process how does Trump win?
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

A fair election. He earned my vote in 2020 by what he did. Not by what he tweeted or complained about, but what he did for the country. The question is can we get a fair election?

ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

A fair election. He earned my vote in 2020 by what he did. Not by what he tweeted or complained about, but what he did for the country. The question is can we get a fair election?

This fair election take is interesting to me, if Trump wins, what the heck are the conspiracy theory folks gonna talk about. Maybe we should ask Rudy for the evidence from the previous one, he has done well explaining it? What is fascinating to me, is we got folks already calling the race, believe it or not there are people making a lot of money off of it and has cost some well respected people to lose all credibility. I swear some people want to lose.
Werewolf
ditto
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
there has been progress on voter integrity.....not sure how much
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Sit this one out.

Seriously.

There is a decent conversation being had and all you are going to do is flame it.

Go away.
Werewolf
Election integrity or tyranny. That's the choice and that is THE moment.
hokiewolf
I'm not flaming anything. That is my opinion, it's backed by a lot of evidence, most of it said here. There is no plan after this election. It's clear as day. There are zero gains right now in the house and senate for republicans of any substance. There's no forward thinking about 2026 or 2028. It's all about now and now only and just the Presidential election. It's like going all in with a 7-2 off suit
packgrad
Shocking. "Conservative" hokie poo pooing any conservative positivity with his normal doom and gloom.
hokiewolf
Show me where the plan is? I haven't seen it. Maybe I'm just missing it. But every Senate race in every swing state that Trump leads the Democrat is winning
cornelius the great
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Sit this one out.

Seriously.

There is a decent conversation being had and all you are going to do is flame it.

Go away.

This basically sums up this forum. A bunch of mouth breathing conservative morons patting themselves on the back for being equally stupid.

Just a bunch of pathetic saps swapping bull**** stories.

It's good for a laugh. Keep it up.
Gulfstream4
cornelius the great said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Sit this one out.

Seriously.

Go away.

This basically sums up this forum. A bunch of mouth breathing conservative morons patting themselves on the back for being equally stupid.

Oh shut up, ladyboy.
cornelius the great
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Sit this one out.

Seriously.

Go away.

Oh shut up, ladyboy.

What's awesome is that you're going to get several likes for this 6th grade comedic masterpiece.

Give it to him, folks! You know you love it!
Gulfstream4

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Sit this one out.

Seriously.

Go away.

Oh shut up, ladyboy.

What's awesome is that you're going to get several likes for this 6th grade comedic masterpiece.

Thought I told you to shut it.
hokiewolf
BobbyCox95
Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

Imagine having so much TDS that you argue Biden is mentally fit to be president.

They are literal nutjobs.

TDS is a mental illness.
It's really scary how brainwashed you can become just by choosing a political party to associate with.

Who here is truly brainwashed?

If you gave Smapty a little bit of truth serum, he would readily acknowledge that Biden does not have the mental acuity of a 40-year-old, but he would maintain that he would rather have the problems that come along with another Biden presidency than another Trump presidency.

That's not an opinion you share, but there's nothing irrational or brainwashed about it.

You are giving him way too much credit. He is brainwashed and thinks nothing is wrong with Biden mentally. He's said as much. He thinks the hundreds of gaffes are just one offs and cherry picked to make him look bad.

It's kinda like how 90% of people choose to align with a certain political party based on their strong belief in one of the party's stances (or that's what their parents did) and then feels like they are obligated to support every one of said party's stances. If you are aligned with a political party, a lot of people feel like they are obligated to put on their blinders and support their president at all costs. Again, both party's do it so Smapty isn't alone here. But any objective democrat would tell you Biden is completely absent upstairs.
hokiewolf
To be fair, Biden has been a gaffe machine for over 45 years. Maybe he's just used to it?
packgrad
I love that democrats are triggered by "Appeal to Heaven" flags.

What a complete disaster of a party.
packgrad

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Sit this one out.

Seriously.

Go away.

Oh shut up, ladyboy.

Got one from me.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

I love that democrats are triggered by "Appeal to Heaven" flags.

What a complete disaster of a party.
that same flag was flown at BLM protests.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

To be fair, Biden has been a gaffe machine for over 45 years. Maybe he's just used to it?
Yup. Biden is a stuttering gaffe machine that also happens to have more bipartisan legislating and foreign policy experience than almost any other living politician.

Yeah, he's 81, so probably 80% of his younger self… but for anyone willing to cut through the relentless Soviet-style spin, it's hard not to see that that 80% has been surprisingly effective. When I voted for him I had zero expectations, but I've actually been in disbelief at how much he's been able to get done in the current scorched-Earth climate.

Honestly I'd be happy with 50% of Biden rather than 100% of the Mad Hatter. And let's be honest, 77 year old Trump ain't 100% these days either. Hoo boy.

Anyway, yeah, these guys can feel free to keep smoking their own dope and believing that Biden is a dementia-addled invalid. Having rock bottom expectations really helps his campaign, so thanks!
First Page Last Page
Page 259 of 271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.