The Biden Administration..V3

657,373 Views | 9476 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by wolfbreath
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is where you and I agree
There is starting to be rumors that Trump will strike a deal with Establishment Republicans. If he does, he will lose a ton of respect from people that are tired of big government politicians. Trump professes to be the voice of the people. These people are tired of big government. If he caves, well, he will likely go down as bad, like some think he already is.

Hokie, policy wise, you and are more similar than not. We just support different ways of getting there. That said, I will step away from people that don't do as they say, in a heart beat. The majority of the Republican Party fall into the category, of lip service, and no action.

So, as some have said, there's very little difference in the two parties, outside of cultural verbiage…

Rumors that he'll strike a deal that accomplishes what?

I'd like to know also.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is where you and I agree
There is starting to be rumors that Trump will strike a deal with Establishment Republicans. If he does, he will lose a ton of respect from people that are tired of big government politicians. Trump professes to be the voice of the people. These people are tired of big government. If he caves, well, he will likely go down as bad, like some think he already is.

Hokie, policy wise, you and are more similar than not. We just support different ways of getting there. That said, I will step away from people that don't do as they say, in a heart beat. The majority of the Republican Party fall into the category, of lip service, and no action.

So, as some have said, there's very little difference in the two parties, outside of cultural verbiage…
Rumors that he'll strike a deal that accomplishes what?
I don't have specifics; however, the prevailing opinion is that he will back off of certain policies, that might be in conflict with the establishment. Perhaps, changing his stance on immigration or tariffs…. I'm not really sure.

I'm of the position of going at this alone and doing as much as you can within constitutional restraint.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Just respond with " Trump misled or mostly true " that now is now okay.
I'm not sure you can criticize Biden and at the same time defend Trump for his lack of truth telling. It also goes both ways. It's why we have two terrible candidates to vote for this year again.

It was a slip. Both sides suck. Don't paint me in a corner. The hypocrisy of both parties know, no boundaries.
Yeah, Biden has gaffes that are basically harmless, and generally hurt his campaign more than help it. Trump produces disinformation videos that pretend random crowds were actually cheering for him. I mean, those two things are TOTALLY the same! Both sides, amirite?
Idiocy at work!

That's very hurtful, coming from the "HANG MIKE PENCE!!1" guy.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not sure you can criticize Biden and at the same time defend Trump for his lack of truth telling. It also goes both ways. It's why we have two terrible candidates to vote for this year again.

It was a slip. Both sides suck. Don't paint me in a corner. The hypocrisy of both parties know, no boundaries.
Yeah, Biden has gaffes that are basically harmless, and generally hurt his campaign more than help it. Trump produces disinformation videos that pretend random crowds were actually cheering for him. I mean, those two things are TOTALLY the same! Both sides, amirite?
Idiocy at work!

the intention worked!!!
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Idiocy at work!

the intention worked!!!

Ok, maybe I should have gone with the laughing emoji.
Werewolf
RINOs are controlled oppostion.....for the long game Totalitarianism....and yes, NWO. All controlled by the same small group of global elites.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Can you point to the videos that show these random crowds he pretended was cheering for him. I'd genuinely like to see them.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Can you point to the videos that show these random crowds he pretended was cheering for him. I'd genuinely like to see them.
Civ just posted one in the Trump 2024 thread.

Eric Trump says "It was a beautiful scene pulling back up to Trump Tower! Such unbelievable love!". It was actually footage of Biden's motorcade going to Howard Stern. Sad!
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It was a gaffe that didn't hurt anyone. So I wouldn't worry about it. Harmless.
Werewolf
#Sieve, here's another greeting for Biden.

Werewolf
Gal Luft
Chinese Energy Co ....CEC
in the fall, September
will be news
take it 2 da bank
BBW12OG
How about it Smarpty? Civ? The rest of the pillow biting boys????

Any thoughts on this one????

SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Yes, my thoughts are that you guys are clearly desperate. Cute editing of a verbal slip, though.

BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Yes, my thoughts are that you guys are clearly desperate. Cute editing of a verbal slip, though.

LOL....

You are such a damn clown.....

Damn shame you breathe good air.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You say this because you know damn well the Sleepy Joe support is gone. The only thing you and the rest of your left wing nutjobs have going is to pretend the obvious isn't happening.

People that have common sense and do not have their heads up their ass see that Sleepy Joe is not well. Hasn't been in years.

You want to keep power and turn this country into a single party MARXIST state.

You admitted you are anti-capitalist.

So....... please.... pick your topics of choice. Lets debate them. No name calling. No insults.

I openly challenge you to do that. Anytime. Any topics.

Any time frame to respond if you so choose. I will abide by the rules of your choosing.

My only request is that you back up your statements with facts. I will do the same.

Let me know when you are ready.

Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-text-message-reveals-hunter-biden-proposed-meeting-dad-uncle-chinese-exec
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You say this because you know damn well the Sleepy Joe support is gone. The only thing you and the rest of your left wing nutjobs have going is to pretend the obvious isn't happening.

People that have common sense and do not have their heads up their ass see that Sleepy Joe is not well. Hasn't been in years.

You want to keep power and turn this country into a single party MARXIST state.

You admitted you are anti-capitalist.

So....... please.... pick your topics of choice. Lets debate them. No name calling. No insults.

I openly challenge you to do that. Anytime. Any topics.

Any time frame to respond if you so choose. I will abide by the rules of your choosing.

My only request is that you back up your statements with facts. I will do the same.

Let me know when you are ready.

Lol, you couldn't even get through the previous 4 sentences without name calling and insults. Because you're not well.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You may be right if it was one slip up and an outlier,. But it's every time there's a mic in front of him. Regardless of politics.....it's embarrassing. And clear as day he is not fit to run the country (or even a lemonade stand for that matter).

350 million Americans and these are our choices to run the country? God help us.
ncsupack1
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You may be right if it was one slip up and an outlier,. But it's every time there's a mic in front of him. Regardless of politics.....it's embarrassing. And clear as day he is not fit to run the country (or even a lemonade stand for that matter).

350 million Americans and these are our choices to run the country? God help us.

This 100%
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Biden has a stutter, and was a pretty crappy public speaker anyway even when he was 30. He ain't Obama. Being a great orator isn't why he was elected.

But seriously, have you ever listened to ANY Trump speech lately? In addition to flubbing his prompter lines constantly, at some point in almost every speech he'll go on a truly bizarre and nonsensical tangent. If you're really concerned about someone's mental condition you ought to start there.

If Dems were desperate they could easily make this a cornerstone of their campaign, too. They just have plenty of more important things to talk about, and Trump being off his rocker is baked into the cake at this point... even lefty media can barely be bothered to point it out again and again.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Biden has a stutter, and was a pretty crappy public speaker anyway even when he was 30. He ain't Obama. Being a great orator isn't why he was elected.

But seriously, have you ever listened to ANY Trump speech lately? In addition to flubbing his prompter lines constantly, at some point in almost every speech he'll go on a truly bizarre and nonsensical tangent. If you're really concerned about someone's mental condition you ought to start there.

If Dems were desperate they could easily make this a cornerstone of their campaign, too. They just have plenty of more important things to talk about, and Trump being off his rocker is baked into the cake at this point... even lefty media can barely be bothered to point it out it again and again.
Just stop. You aren't being honest with yourself. It isn't just a stutter. Go listen to his speeches as VP and listen to any of his now. Report back and tell me if you think there's a big difference or not. Trump goes off script because he can't help himself from telling everyone how great he is. I'm not a big fan of Trump the person FWIW. But going off script is quite different than someone who is confused and can't put a sentence together most of the time. I'm sorry but blaming that on a stutter is about the funniest thing I've heard all week.
ncsupack1
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

If Dems were desperate they could easily make this a cornerstone of their campaign, too. They just have plenty of more important things to talk about, and Trump being off his rocker is baked into the cake at this point... even lefty media can barely be bothered to point it out it again and again.
Just stop. You aren't being honest with yourself. It isn't just a stutter. Go listen to his speeches as VP and listen to any of his now. Trump goes off script because he can't help himself from telling everyone how great he is. I'm not a big fan of Trump the person FWIW. But going off script is quite different than someone who is confused and can't put a sentence together most of the time. I'm sorry but blaming that on a stutter is about the funniest thing I've heard all week.

You aren't going to get anywhere with this poster. I have posted fact checks that the AP called Biden out and this poster's response was that " it was mostly true, Biden misled ".
BobbyCox95
ncsupack1 said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Just stop. You aren't being honest with yourself. It isn't just a stutter. Go listen to his speeches as VP and listen to any of his now. Trump goes off script because he can't help himself from telling everyone how great he is. I'm not a big fan of Trump the person FWIW. But going off script is quite different than someone who is confused and can't put a sentence together most of the time. I'm sorry but blaming that on a stutter is about the funniest thing I've heard all week.

You aren't going to get anywhere with this poster. I have posted fact checks that the AP called Biden out and this poster's response was that " it was mostly true, Biden misled ".
I can't get over the "stutter" comment lol. Still cleaning my drink out of the keyboard.
ncsupack1
BobbyCox95 said:

ncsupack1 said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I can't get over the "stutter" comment lol. Still cleaning my drink out of the keyboard.

I also found that funny as well.
barelypure
Did Biden stutter when he said, "Folks, in a sense, I don't know why we're surprised by Trump," Biden said during a stop in Florida. "How many times does he have to prove WE can't be trusted?"

Just like he referred to the 8.7 million illegals as Hispanic voters. It's not a stutter. It's his brain accidentally telling the truth and why his handlers should be terrified what he might say at the debate. If Trump is smart he'll just keep quiet and let Joe do the dirty work for him

barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civ just posted one in the Trump 2024 thread.

Eric Trump says "It was a beautiful scene pulling back up to Trump Tower! Such unbelievable love!". It was actually footage of Biden's motorcade going to Howard Stern. Sad!
Except you said videos, not video. Maybe you aren't smart enough to know that when you add an "s" it tends to indicate more than 1. So let's have it big fella, post the videos you claim exist. Or retract your statement that there are videos but just a video that someone else posted and you glomed onto.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

Did Biden stutter when he said, "Folks, in a sense, I don't know why we're surprised by Trump," Biden said during a stop in Florida. "How many times does he have to prove WE can't be trusted?"

Just like he referred to the 8.7 million illegals as Hispanic voters. It's not a stutter. It's his brain accidentally telling the truth and why his handlers should be terrified what he might say at the debate. If Trump is smart he'll just keep quiet and let Joe do the dirty work for him

Agree
TheStorm
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Just stop. You aren't being honest with yourself. It isn't just a stutter. Go listen to his speeches as VP and listen to any of his now. Report back and tell me if you think there's a big difference or not. Trump goes off script because he can't help himself from telling everyone how great he is. I'm not a big fan of Trump the person FWIW. But going off script is quite different than someone who is confused and can't put a sentence together most of the time. I'm sorry but blaming that on a stutter is about the funniest thing I've heard all week.
If he wasn't a democrat, he'd be telling you that it was "unpresidential"...
SmaptyWolf
I'm looking forward to their first debate (assuming Trump doesn't cancel). Let me go ahead and predict your response the day after:

"OMG they clearly gave Biden some sort of drug that temporarily removed his dementia! There's no other explanation for him suddenly sounding so cogent! And can you believe the Deep State slipped something into Trump's drink that made him sound like a drunk lunatic?!"
ncsupack1
lol..good job at trying to change the subject.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

How is that changing the subject? It's clearly germane.

He's saying Biden is more cogent than y'all make him sound and that will be evidenced at the debates.
barelypure
Trump's right, both should take a drug test. That way we'll know what they got. Biden can't deliver a speech when it's on the teleprompter and this debate with no teleprompter or note cards, well it could be epic.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

I have an explanation! You guys live in a carefully constructed fantasy world.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

How is that changing the subject? It's clearly germane.

He's saying Biden is more cogent than y'all make him sound and that will be evidenced at the debates.

How do you feel about the lies? Misleading? When did I say Biden doesn't debate? I'm calling out the constant lying
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

I have an explanation! You guys live in a carefully constructed fantasy world.

You are too far gone.
First Page Last Page
Page 256 of 271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.