The Biden Administration..V3

672,614 Views | 9607 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

I remember Joe Biden well ;-)

All I can do is shake my head and laugh.
packgrad
Today's Democrat party is bat**** crazy. Imagine walking out on Jerry ****ing Seinfeld at your college graduation because he is too controversial. My god, the left is full of wackos.

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Today's Democrat party is bat**** crazy. Imagine walking out on Jerry ****ing Seinfeld at your college graduation because he is too controversial. My god, the left is full of wackos.

And the Duke graduation was the better for it.
Werewolf
#Sieve!!! LMAO ...............JUMP SIEVE, JUMP SIEVE!!!

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Washington DC!

Oh sure, its D vrs R.........geez my GOD, still? Get the F out of the matrix.

barelypure
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

It's much ado about nothing. So 30 some people walked out. There were 6,900 graduates along with however many family members. The media should have just ignored them walking out rather than making like it was a big deal when really it was such a small number.

Take away the notoriety, their 15 minutes of fame, and you cut the legs out from such silly actions.
barelypure
Well now we know. Much like the left fought and fought for years that the laptop wasn't Hunter's now they can finally give up the fight about Ashley's diary. She has admitted that the diary is indeed hers. She has admitted that the entries were made by her. Including the one about showering with Joe when she was younger.

Pedo Pete indeed.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

It's much ado about nothing. So 30 some people walked out. There were 6,900 graduates along with however many family members. The media should have just ignored them walking out rather than making like it was a big deal when really it was such a small number.

Take away the notoriety, their 15 minutes of fame, and you cut the legs out from such silly actions.
Bingo
barelypure
Werewolf
barelypure said:

love it.
barelypure
Open letter from Tom Cotton. It's hard to argue against what he said.

Friend,
Joe Biden criticizes Israel more than the terrorists launching rockets at playgrounds.

He's imposed a de facto arms embargo on Israel while letting an arms embargo against Iran expire.

And he deliberately hid his arms embargo for days, so that he could give a speech on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Americans are still being held hostage by Hamas, and this is the approach Biden takes.

All of this should put to rest the notion that Joe Biden and his handlers are decent people.

It's up to American patriots, like us, to unite and call out Joe Biden's disgusting political games.

And it's up to us to do everything we can to get Joe Biden out of the White House, and his enablers out of the Senate, on Election Day.

BBW12OG
The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.....

But yet... the lefties on here are more concerned with their precious little feelings being hurt than owning up to the facts.

When shown the facts they run and hide or change the topic.

And they wonder why they are met with such disdain.

hokiewolf
Tariffs are stupid no matter which party imposes them. It just makes stuff more expensive, and it takes away workforce from other industries that are in the US.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Tariffs are stupid no matter which party imposes them. It just makes stuff more expensive, and it takes away workforce from other industries that are in the US.

Screwing with lumber tariffs and jacking up lumber costs again is really going to piss me off.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Screwing with lumber tariffs and jacking up lumber costs again is really going to piss me off.
Oh... because it actually affects you this time?!?
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL... building all of the homes for illegals that he wants to have kids so they can vote is eating into his pocket.

Typical MARXIST ideology.

"Good for thee but not for me...." They want to keep the people they disagree with down and they only care when it directly affects them.

Just like with all of the hoaxes they have put forward the last 8 years that have resulted in nothing.

Hatred of President Trump is so strong on the left... can't wait until he is POTUS for 4 more years with the Senate....

Would love to see a 7-2 SCOTUS, Thomas retire and another 40 year old Conservative appointed.
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

But yet... the lefties on here are more concerned with their precious little feelings being hurt than owning up to the facts.

"There's always a tweet".
BBW12OG
Yes there is....

And when you give the idiots on the left enough rope they are so power hungry and arrogant they end up hanging themselves every damn time.

Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Uh...yeah?

As opposed to which other times?

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Saw that today. I thought Biden went after Trump for the same thing. .
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

He did. If democrats didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

He did. If democrats didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.
Be interesting to see how the spin here works?
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Be interesting to see how the spin here works?
It doesn't matter to them....

TTTTRRRRUUUUMMMMPPPPPP..........

"And we watched CNN and MSDNC.... they said big orange man bad..."
Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking
I support Biden on these Tariff increases. I disagree with Hokie and Civ, on this. The government, along with big capital organizations (you know Wall Street types) help create the imbalance in reasonable trade. We got a massive loss in jobs, in sectors that need to be recovered.

So, make it very difficult, for companies to buy from foreign manufactured companies. We need for companies to start looking inward for resources to provide goods to consumers. That will ultimately lift all tides (you know the Democratic talking point) and create a more prosperous populist.

Folks, I know all about this and try to find alternative manufacturing here, in the states, for our company. Unfortunately, raw material manufacturing has been sold off to China manufacturing and it sucks! We are constantly looking for US based manufacturing that can supply at our quantities; however, nothing is here!

We need for some capital to be put into manufacturing and we will switch in a quick minute. Some of our products have a 45% tariff, from China. We absorbed this tarriff increase and didn't pass them along.

Yes, it hurts our operating profits; however, it is what it is, as the market will only handle so much increase.

So, I say… quit the free market crap with other countries and focus on free market with domestic companies. Those minorities, sitting on the porch sofa, were screwed by the Clinton/Bush policies and now we ***** about them collecting a check, from the government.

Remember, Hokie, it's those entitlements that need reforming, in order to get our financial position in order. Well, we need to start by getting these people back to work. I can guarantee you that most of these people would rather work than collect a check. So, this is all inextricably linked!
BigBarryWood
caryking said:

I support Biden on these Tariff increases. I disagree with Hokie and Civ, on this. The government, along with big capital organizations (you know Wall Street types) help create the imbalance in reasonable trade. We got a massive loss in jobs, in sectors that need to be recovered.

So, make it very difficult, for companies to buy from foreign manufactured companies. We need for companies to start looking inward for resources to provide goods to consumers. That will ultimately lift all tides (you know the Democratic talking point) and create a more prosperous populist.

Folks, I know all about this and try to find alternative manufacturing here, in the states, for our company. Unfortunately, raw material manufacturing has been sold off to China manufacturing and it sucks! We are constantly looking for US based manufacturing that can supply at our quantities; however, nothing is here!

We need for some capital to be put into manufacturing and we will switch in a quick minute. Some of our products have a 45% tariff, from China. We absorbed this tarriff increase and didn't pass them along.

Yes, it hurts our operating profits; however, it is what it is, as the market will only handle so much increase.

So, I say… quit the free market crap with other countries and focus on free market with domestic companies. Those minorities, sitting on the porch sofa, were screwed by the Clinton/Bush policies and now we ***** about them collecting a check, from the government.

Remember, Hokie, it's those entitlements that need reforming, in order to get our financial position in order. Well, we need to start by getting these people back to work. I can guarantee you that most of these people would rather work than collect a check. So, this is all inextricably linked!

I don't know if I believe that last part. The democrats have created a welfare society that I think those people would prefer to stay in versus having to work. I feel like it would have to be forced by eliminating the free safety net.
caryking
BigBarryWood said:

caryking said:

I don't know if I believe that last part. The democrats have created a welfare society that I think those people would prefer to stay in versus having to work. I feel like it would have to be forced by eliminating the free safety net.
Actually, Gingrich and Clinton did create a system whereas work-fair was part of this. It worked to some degree. At that time, the jobs were still here. Since then, we've gotten the imbalance that started with Clinton, then put on Steroids, by Bush.

Also, You can't eliminate the safety net, for these people, because they don't have anywhere to go to provide for their family. Somehow, this has to work together; otherwise, you will have people campaigning on.. you only want to starve these people to death…
hokiewolf
hokiewolf
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I haven't delved into the details of the graphs; however, none of this changes the facts. Our trade imbalance is out of control. How did China become an economic power? Only way was them to prosper in manufacturing, for the world, and more importantly, the US.

That's something that can't be denied, right?
caryking
Someone, please define legacy industries…
BBW12OG
I've been in the construction industry for over 26 years.

This is not a good thing.

It is nothing but a ploy for political points and both parties do it.

I will break it down as it affects the construction industry. We deal with this crap every second of the day.

The United States can put tariffs on imports that originate and land in the United States.

Example: Canada imports raw steel materials from China. Bar steel, plate steel. Those raw materials are shipped to manufacturers to create a "finished" product. Grader blades, snow plow blades, bull dozer edges, ends etc..... Canadian law does not require the "Made in China", "Product of China" stamps.

The United States does. Country of origin regardless of point of completion is required. Especially with China.

This puts the United States at a huge disadvantage trade wise and globally when every other developed country is beholden to China more than we are.

Cost of construction is ridiculous. Now, we are going to have to compete with Canadian suppliers, manufacturers of steel and aluminum. United States workers in foundries and blade/edge manufacturers are going lose a lot of business and employees.

I'll remind everyone that I said BOTH parties do it. And worst part of this is that they can't be honest with the American people on a broad scale about how much we are dependent upon China.

hokiewolf
For once we agree completely
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

For once we agree completely
I know you understand.

And yes.. could be a first.

Neither party wants to admit the fact that crap we get from "Mexico" and "Canada" that originates in China is at least 7-1 or more.

I'd go as far to say that components, harnesses, fittings, hoses etc... have at least one or more assembly parts that originate/made in China.
First Page Last Page
Page 253 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.