The Biden Administration..V3

605,743 Views | 8874 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

The United States under the Sleepy Joe Administration......

And he wants to bring more of the radicals in...... way to go lefties....

DNC Convention is going to make 1968 look like a County Fair!!!!

Watch and see them fence off 4 blocks each way around the Arena. The press will show empty sidewalks and paid DNC sign holders.

The protesters will be held back to keep the press from showing it.

Come back at me when this happens.

Speaking about fences did we ever learn where the fencing used to surround the Capitol after Jan6 had been stored. How they had so much of 8 foot fencing so nearby that it could be installed the next day. I don't think Home Depot carries that type of fence and certainly not in the quantities needed. Besides planning to install fencing, esp. on hard surfaces can hardly be done overnight esp. considering it was the National Guard doing the install. I wouldn't think many of them would be fence install experts. But it fit together so completely it's almost like there were advanced plans and a stockpile already gathered just for such an emergency.

If only the NG had installed that fencing over the weekend before Jan6 history might have been changed
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

The United States under the Sleepy Joe Administration......

And he wants to bring more of the radicals in...... way to go lefties....

DNC Convention is going to make 1968 look like a County Fair!!!!

Watch and see them fence off 4 blocks each way around the Arena. The press will show empty sidewalks and paid DNC sign holders.

The protesters will be held back to keep the press from showing it.

Come back at me when this happens.

Speaking about fences did we ever learn where the fencing used to surround the Capitol after Jan6 had been stored. How they had so much of 8 foot fencing so nearby that it could be installed the next day. I don't think Home Depot carries that type of fence and certainly not in the quantities needed. Besides planning to install fencing, esp. on hard surfaces can hardly be done overnight esp. considering it was the National Guard doing the install. I wouldn't think many of them would be fence install experts. But it fit together so completely it's almost like there were advanced plans and a stockpile already gathered just for such an emergency.

If only the NG had installed that fencing over the weekend before Jan6 history might have been changed
Not the history that was meant to be by the flaming left. They want single party rule and they will burn this country down in order to get it.

Rights be damned... see the Sleepy Joe Trials that are going on... well.... at least one of them is still going on.....

The left, Civ, Smarpty, Foreskins etc.... they are all on board with it. People like that deserve what is coming.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anarchists-call-for-beheadings-school-administrators-amid-anti-israel-encampment

Again, just normal students doing normal student-type protests...

Totally normal, nothing to be concerned about.
Remember when actual hanging gallows were erected on January 6th on the Capitol grounds with people storming inside to hang Mike Pence? I was told that was totally normal as well.
ncsupack1
Can we stop with what abouts? This is the Biden thread, yes this goes for all. Myself included.
packgrad
Conservative hokie needs attention.
barelypure
Last June Robert Malley, President Joe Biden's special envoy for Iran, was suspended from his role. Now we may know why. Malley was put under investigation and on leave because "he allegedly transferred classified documents to his personal email account and downloaded these documents to his personal cell phone," according to The Washington Post. "It is unclear to whom he intended to provide these documents.

Though he remains on unpaid leave, Malley has not been fired from his position. He has fallen under scrutiny for having kept allies and aides in his orbit who were discovered last year to be members of the Iranian Experts Initiative (IEI), an influence program that sought to recruit Western scholars and researchers to promote Iran's reputation and goals on a global stage. One of the members of the IEI was a senior official at the Pentagon as of October 2023.

Malley was also previously the CEO of the International Crisis Group (ICG), a global non-governmental organization, from 2018 to 2021, and had been associated with the organization for almost two decades. The ICG signed a "memorandum of understanding" with an Iranian-based think tank in 2016, but that relationship appeared to have never been disclosed to Congress.

caryking
barelypure said:

Last June Robert Malley, President Joe Biden's special envoy for Iran, was suspended from his role. Now we may know why. Malley was put under investigation and on leave because "he allegedly transferred classified documents to his personal email account and downloaded these documents to his personal cell phone," according to The Washington Post. "It is unclear to whom he intended to provide these documents.

Though he remains on unpaid leave, Malley has not been fired from his position. He has fallen under scrutiny for having kept allies and aides in his orbit who were discovered last year to be members of the Iranian Experts Initiative (IEI), an influence program that sought to recruit Western scholars and researchers to promote Iran's reputation and goals on a global stage. One of the members of the IEI was a senior official at the Pentagon as of October 2023.

Malley was also previously the CEO of the International Crisis Group (ICG), a global non-governmental organization, from 2018 to 2021, and had been associated with the organization for almost two decades. The ICG signed a "memorandum of understanding" with an Iranian-based think tank in 2016, but that relationship appeared to have never been disclosed to Congress.
Liberals are as crooked as it gets!!! Keep the attention on others, as we completely blow the whole damn country into pieces!!!
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anarchists-call-for-beheadings-school-administrators-amid-anti-israel-encampment

Remember when actual hanging gallows were erected on January 6th on the Capitol grounds with people storming inside to hang Mike Pence? I was told that was totally normal as well.

LOL
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

when you lay with pigs, you're going to get dirty too.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

TheStorm
Just some more evidence of normal students doing normal student-type protesting...

University of Texas anti-Israel encampment sees Hamas propaganda, weapons | Fox News
ncsupack1
3….2….1…
jkpackfan
But Jan 6th!
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

Apparently I have a vivid imagination. It must be my vaccine microchip acting up again.

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!
Always attack the poster and not the post when you know your wrong.
ncsupack1
Is it hard to keep this about Biden?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Always deflect to Trump or Jan 6 because you're an attention *****. Also, "you're" wrong.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!
Can this thread stay on topic?
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

It's literally every thread
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's literally every thread
Agree.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Always deflect to Trump or Jan 6 because you're an attention *****. Also, "you're" wrong.
Just pointing out obvious hypocrisy. This is the type of stuff you don't see on Steve Bannon's show.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Just pointing out obvious hypocrisy. This is the type of stuff you don't see on Steve Bannon's show.
This is a Biden thread, the current protest are happening on his watch. Take that but Trump shi! to the Trump thread or the Jan 6 thread. See easy, if your only defense of Biden is Jan 6th, what does that say about Biden?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Nah, you're desperate for attention. That's it. Pitiful AW. Hopefully Civ and the fellas can like your posts. I know you need the affirmation.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!
Can this thread stay on topic?

I'm pretty sure the topic is your ridiculous hypocrisy. If the January 6th riot wasn't enough to permanently sour you on Trump and the MAGA movement, then you bawling about literally any other protest is pretty hard to take seriously.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Nah, you're desperate for attention. That's it. Pitiful AW. Hopefully Civ and the fellas can like your posts. I know you need the affirmation.
It is desperate. But hey, the adults are running things now right?
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

This is a Biden thread, the current protest are happening on his watch. Take that but Trump shi! to the Trump thread or the Jan 6 thread. See easy, if your only defense of Biden is Jan 6th, what does that say about Biden?

It's standard from that guy. He just wants attention. Soon he'll be crying about how he's being victimized by posters here. Always but Trump from him. Same attention ***** **** from him, different day.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

It's standard from that guy. He just wants attention. Soon he'll be crying about how he's being victimized by posters here. Always but Trump from him. Same attention ***** **** from him, different day.
Posters complain to mods here? Heck, I didn't even know the water cooler had mods.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Keeping receipts on the "on his watch" analysis without regard to correlation vs. causation.

When/if Trump is back in the White House, I'm using that one a bunch!

Seriously though, what would you have Biden do?

The protests are caused by him taking the right approach with Israel. If you have to choose between appropriately supporting Israel or having pasty nerds protest cosplay Hamas-lite at colleges, you choose Israel 10 times out of 10.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

I am not defending Biden. I dont like Biden. I just don't get my panties in an uproar when a minority of stupid people do dumb things when I don't agree with them. In both cases , we shouldn't hang Mike Pence, and we shouldn't hang school administrators either.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

Keeping receipts on the "on his watch" analysis without regard to correlation vs. causation.

When/if Trump is back in the White House, I'm using that one a bunch!

Seriously though, what would you have Biden do?

The protests are caused by him taking the right approach with Israel. If you have to choose between appropriately supporting Israel or having pasty nerds protest cosplay Hamas-lite at colleges, you choose Israel 10 times out of 10.
Biden is the President. I believe Biden called out Trump to take control.....well?
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look at me!!!

I am not defending Biden. I dont like Biden. I just don't get my panties in an uproar when a minority of stupid people do dumb things when I don't agree with them. In both cases , we shouldn't hang Mike Pence, and we shouldn't hang school administrators either.
LOL...you just can't help yourself......but...but....but...
ncsupack1
I don't like Biden, but man, I'll do what abouts till the bitter end.....
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Give it a rest... if it weren't for "but but what about the Democrats?!" 98% of Water Cooler threads wouldn't even exist.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Give it a rest... if it weren't for "but but what about the Democrats?!" 98% of Water Cooler threads wouldn't even exist.
But, but, but… what about that idiot Smapty?
First Page Last Page
Page 250 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.